All Comments on 'Futanari Centaur Frustration Pt. 01'

by aToyEnjoyer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Lammer15Lammer155 months ago

I would definitely be interested definitely publish them please

dayumson92dayumson925 months ago

Please publish everthing !! Really good story and very cute too.

Ren76Ren765 months ago

Great story so far

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is really good and has great potential.

VinceCVinceC5 months ago

In sexing with a horse, you have hit on the major “highlights” of it, especially with the anus. Please continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please post the next parts of the story! I'm really enjoying it so far :)

LargeChungusLargeChungus5 months ago

Great start, can’t wait for part 2!

RomanceLivesRomanceLives5 months ago

This is shaping up to be a really fun story. I like the cute characters and the situation. Really looking forward to reading more.

DenyMeDaddy985DenyMeDaddy9855 months ago

Loving it so far! Can't wait to read the next parts!

aToyEnjoyeraToyEnjoyer5 months agoAuthor

Hi all! Thanks so much for the comments today. I just submitted part two, and I can confidently say that the finale will be in part three and submitted by the end of the week. Hope to keep seeing you around.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar5 months ago

For a first submission, this is very good: the characters could be fleshed out a bit more and the plot's a little eager to get to the sexy, but given the subject matter it's a pleasant surprise to see First Contact treated this delicately. (How delicate it -stays- remains to be seen.) ;) My only major quibble is pedantic: if the otherworlders are so rare and accommodation is such a priority, I would think the liaison program would be organized slightly differently to handle burnout—threatening unpaid volunteers with retaliation if they back out could result in people being locked into unhealthy arrangements.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is great, hope you continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous