Futanari Centaur Frustration Pt. 02

Story Info
A girl trys her best to please her futa centaur roommate.
6.6k words
4.66
9.8k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all! Thank you so much for all the awesome support and comments on the first part of the series! I'll finish the story either way, but if you keep responding like that I'll definitely be back for more after it's done. I already have a few super hot ideas cooking up.

So here's another 6.5k words for you all to enjoy. Part two is nights 2-4 out of the 7 I have planned, and the next part will be the finale of the main story! I'll definitely have it submitted within a week of this one, probably even sooner.

In this episode: Our overzealous MC gets a harsh taste of reality, enacts a lewd plan to help her roommate, and starts her sexual training arc, all in the pursuit of love.

Futanari Centaur Frustration

Night 2: Frustration Grows

The morning after their first bath, Cera and Riona prepare breakfast together before settling down to eat. Cera stays standing at the table, and Riona continues their conversation as she sits. "Any idea what your classes are on today?"

Cera thinks to herself for a moment before replying. "Hmm, we just finished the course on basic computer usage, so I'm not sure what they're gonna start next. I just hope it's more interesting than human economics was." She shivers at the memory. "The human obsession with numbers is terrifying."

Riona takes a bite of her toast as Cera talks, smiling in amusement at the centaur's words before swallowing. "Numbers are important when you don't have magic."

Cera smiles proudly at the remark, flexing a shapely arm in Riona's direction. "Yet us centaurs get by just fine with neither magic nor numbers."

Riona's smile turns mischievous at Cera's mistaken attitude. "Oh? But how exactly do you keep track of all your treasure, your trades, your territories?"

Cera's proud smile drops in defeat as reality hits her. "That's... with magic items."

Riona laughs heartily at the reaction, and Cera pouts for a moment before speaking back up to change the subject. "Anyway, what are you working on today?"

The ONA worker freezes up at the question, having nearly forgotten the need to lie about her plans for the day. "Ah, right, I actually have the day off today. I'll probably just stay home."

Without suspicion, Cera nods at her roommate's answer. "Nice, enjoy your time off!"

A comfortable silence falls over the two as they dig in to finish their food. After their dishes are cleaned up, they share a quick hug at the door before Cera heads out to attend her classes. Riona watches through the window until the centaur's majestic white body is no longer visible and her heart begins to race with excitement.

Riona calls her supervisor and feigns illness for the first time in her adult life, feeling a touch of guilt as she does. He buys it, and she's earned herself a day off to help make her dream a reality.

Soon donning her ONA uniform and a facemask to blend in, she heads out in the direction of the facility's post office.

***

Hastily opening up the package back in her room, Riona stares in awe at the gigantic silicone horse cock standing tall on her desk. 'I mean, it sure looked big underneath Cera, but this is insane!'

Riona's body tingles with excitement as she wraps her hand around the pastel pink dildo's flared head, marveling at its detailed texture. Her fingers don't even come close to wrapping around the width of it, her eyes widening as doubts start to grow in her mind.

Determined to try anyway, Riona quickly strips off her clothes, discarding them on the bed before rummaging around for the lube she'd ordered along with the deadly silicone weapon. Finding it, she opens it up and pours a liberal amount over the top of the dildo.

Fully invested, Riona doesn't hesitate to get dirty as she starts to spread the slippery white liquid over the horse dildo with both hands. As her hands run over its veiny surface and the thick medial ring halfway down its shaft, Riona's body heats up with intense arousal. She imagines herself servicing Cera, the needy centaur whimpering at the touch of her skillful hands. 'I need you inside me already!'

Riona removes one sticky hand to further prepare her drenched pussy for the challenge ahead, coating her lips and hole liberally with the thick lube. Gripping it tightly to avoid slippage, she soon moves the dildo down to the floor beneath her.

The petite girl lowers herself down onto the tip of the dildo, moving her hips back and forth to press it against her entrance. Finding the right spot, she tries to lower herself further and push it inside, but the thick head slips across her labia as the lube prevents her from finding enough grip.

Frustrated, Riona grabs the slippery dildo by its shaft and tries to force it to keep steady, fighting with the lubed up cock as she starts to put her weight on it. As the very tip of the wide, flat head starts to wrench her hole open, she's met with a sudden, excruciating pain.

The overzealous girl jumps up and dances around her room wildly, swearing under her breath as the pain between her legs refuses to dissipate. "Owww! Fuck, that hurts so bad!"

Panicking, she runs to grab the personal healing device in her en suite bathroom, walking back with it pressed firmly against her pussy as she sits down on the bed. She's forced to sit with it tingling away uncomfortably at her crotch for nearly ten minutes before the pain finally subsides.

Her pussy still a bit sore and clearly not up to the task, the still determined Riona decides to try her ass instead. After making good use of her new room's bidet, she stands the dildo up on the floor of her shower.

Lubing up her hand first this time, she's immediately discouraged as her ass rewards her with a sharp jolt of pain just for jabbing in a single finger. Sucking in her breath, she leaves it inside for a moment as her tight hole starts to relax. Despite the rough start, the pain fades and her ass loosens up as she continues to finger it, eventually allowing her to fit as many as four fingers inside before she reaches her limit.

Comparing her fingers to the dildo, Riona sighs hopelessly but decides to give it a shot anyway. Thanks to the experience with her pussy, she can immediately tell it's a lost cause as she presses the wide flare against her ass, and aborts the attempt. The too-tight girl grumbles in frustration as she takes a quick shower, washing the dildo together with her sticky lower body before drying them both off.

After walking out of the bathroom and sitting the dildo upright on her desk once more, Riona starts one last hopeless attempt to fit it inside her. 'I've got to make this work.'

Licking all around the head, the desperate girl soaks the dildo in as much of her sticky saliva as possible. The shape, so close to that of Cera's actual cock, starts to turn her on again, and she reaches down to rub her bare clit.

Running her tongue along the edge of the glans, down the shaft, even all over the balls of the dildo as she teases her clit, Riona finally works herself up to the edge of an orgasm. She positions her mouth over the head as she increases her pace, thrusting it in just as she starts to cum.

The massive head of the dildo just barely squeezes its way past her teeth, and as waves of pleasure start to wash over her, she simultaneously groans at the pain in her jaw as she struggles to pull the silicone cock back out of her mouth. It shoots out with a wet popping noise as she pulls, leaving her jaw locked painfully open as the last waves of her ruined orgasm dissipate. She spends the next few minutes in another panic massaging it and working it back into place, thankfully finding success.

Frustrated, heartbroken, and with three very sore holes, Riona collapses down onto her bed and curses her petite body's lack of stretchiness as she fights back tears. The reality of her physical incompatibility with Cera hits her hard, and she doesn't stand up again for a long, long while.

***

Riona sits curled up on her bed in her fluffiest, comfiest pajamas, staring blankly at the wall as she silently waits for time to pass. Despite the years of college and work behind her, she'd never had such a bad day since she first left home, and the absence of her parents to comfort her weighs heavily on her mind. 'I just want to be held, comforted, have all my troubles fade away...'

The crestfallen girl finally returns to reality as she hears the front door open and a familiar voice call out to her. "Riona, I'm home!"

Riona hesitates to move, but soon remembers her duties as Cera's roommate when the centaur calls out a second time. Uncurling herself, she slowly gets up to crack open the door and take a peek outside.

By the time she does, her roommate is already walking down the hallway toward her, and the two immediately lock eyes. Cera smiles happily at the sight of Riona in her cute pink pajamas. "There you are! Did I wake you up?"

Emotions welling up at the sight of her smiling love, Riona is helpless to speak as she lets the door swing open. Simply shaking her head no, her inner desires guide her as she pounces on Cera, burying her face in the centaur's soft chest and hugging her tightly.

Cera raises her arms in surprise, but soon catches on to her roommate's state of distress. She squeezes Riona tightly in return before lifting a hand to gently stroke her hair. "Hey, it's alright! I'm here for you."

At the lack of a response, Cera pulls Riona down to the floor with her, getting them both comfortable as the girl clings on. "I'm your family now, remember? Just let it all out in my arms, tell me what's wrong."

'No, I can't! I can't be happy with just that!' Riona shakes her head again as she fights back tears, her face rubbing against Cera's warm chest. Cera frowns and falls silent at the show of reluctance, unable to find any more words of comfort. She eventually stops stroking Riona's soft hair to embrace her properly once more.

Riona breathes deeply through the fabric of Cera's shirt as she slowly regains control of herself in the silence, finding immense comfort in her love's soft upper body and pleasant, milky scent. Her heart burns with an aching desire. 'There has to be a way. I won't ever give up on making her my lover.'

The two finally part when Riona loosens her grip, looking up into Cera's eyes. "Thank you so much Cera... I- I can't tell you what's wrong, but right now, I'm more thankful than anything to be your family."

Cera smiles down at her, patting the girl on the head once again. "I'm just happy you're feeling better." She stands up, lifting Riona along with her. "Let's get in the bath, I'm sure you'll feel even better after a warm cleanse."

Night 3: Frustration Culminates

A whole week has now passed since Cera and Riona first started living as roommates. Since the drama of their first bath together, the days have passed rather uneventfully. The two eat together, hang out together, and still bathe together daily, but a platonic status quo has formed.

That's what you'd see on the surface, as an outside observer, but you couldn't be further from the truth.

Despite the centaur's best efforts to hide it, Riona has started to notice a new habit of Cera's that's occurring with increasing frequency. She often lays down on her stomach randomly, usually around the house, but sometimes outside in the grass or on the regular old carpeted floor of another ONA building.

Cera told Riona that she just needs to take a rest sometimes, but the centaur expert sees right through her. Centaurs are widely known to have boundless reserves of stamina, and laying down is simply the easiest way for them to hide an erection. On recent occasions, she'd even caught a few mesmerizing glimpses of Cera's cock flopping down out of its sheath right before she laid down.

Riona tried to ask Cera if she was doing alright, but was met with a stone wall of positive affirmation. 'You damn stubborn centaur, all this heat of yours is causing me problems too!'

And thus, a plan was hatched. 'If she's this pent-up, there's no way I couldn't get her off with my hands! The only problem is getting her to cooperate...'

***

The diligent ONA employee finally returns home for the day, calling into the house as she takes off her shoes and socks in the expansive entranceway. "Hey Cera, I'm home!"

The centaur calls back to her from the main living space. "Welcome home Riona! I'm in the living room."

Riona walks in, relishing the now familiar feel of the soft floor on her bare feet. Cera is laying on a cushion in the living room, a baggy ONA sweater pulled over her upper body.

Cera smiles at Riona, staying seated. "There's some tea in the kitchen, it should still be hot. There should still be some of my milk left in the fridge too."

Riona raises an eyebrow at Cera, easily guessing the reason for her unusual reluctance to stand up and greet her. "It's good to be home. I see you're having a nice time today."

Cera tries and fails to maintain her poker face, grimacing slightly. "Ah, yes, the weather really was lovely today."

Riona ignores her equine roommate's shady response, walking down the hallway to her room and disappearing inside. 'It's time to put my plan into action.'

Opening up her backpack, Riona quickly strips off her utilitarian ONA uniform, flushing red with excitement as she replaces it with the fresh set of clothes she had just brought back from the ONA post office. Crisp white panties, a dark blue miniskirt, thigh-high socks, and a baggy beige sweater with a wide, open neckline. No bra or undershirt, of course.

Riona smiles mischievously at her reflection after the image change, happy with the revealing results as she bends forward. 'This should be more than enough to drive that virgin centaur wild. She'll have to admit it!'

Walking back out to the kitchen, Riona saunters past Cera and closes the door to the entranceway as she goes, locking it to make sure they don't get any unexpected visitors. She glances over after arriving at the fridge.

The centaur's eyes are closed, her face deep in concentration. Riona grins in amusement. 'She must be trying to meditate her boner away or something.'

Riona opens the fridge, peering inside. She makes sure to face her ass in Cera's direction, bending over just far enough to give the busty girl a peek at her pristine white panties. "Hey Cera, where exactly did you leave your milk?"

The bait set, Cera opens her eyes and looks over at Riona. "It's right-" She stops mid sentence as she takes in the unexpected view, her face flushing red. "O-oh."

"Umm, Riona?"

"Yes Cera?"

"Do you often wear outfits like that one?"

"Huh, what does that have to do with the milk?"

"Well, I-I can see your..."

Cera quickly gives up on the moral route, trying her best to avoid an uncomfortable confrontation by switching the topic back. "Nevermind. It's on the bottom shelf of the fridge door. That's where I usually keep it."

"Thanks Cera!" Riona happily sways back and forth as she grabs the milk, causing her skirt to kick up and reveal even more of her cute little ass. The centaur lets out a small grunt of pleasure, and Riona jumps on the opportunity. "Sorry, what was that?"

Cera tries her best to keep an innocent smile on her face as Riona turns to face her. "N-nothing! You must've been hearing things, haha..."

Riona grins devilishly to herself as she pours a tall glass of Cera's milk. She takes it over to the living room and sits down on the couch in front of Cera before taking a sip. The sweet, creamy, feminine taste that she'd already come to love fills her mouth more vividly than ever, her first time tasting it undiluted.

Cera stares at Riona in shock as she realizes what her roommate is drinking. "Wait, stop! You're drinking it straight?!"

Riona is a bit surprised at Cera's exasperation. "Uhh, yeah? It's delicious."

"Do you not know how centaur breastmilk can affect you?!"

Riona truthfully did not know what Cera was talking about, nervous at the gap in her knowledge. "N-no, should I not be drinking it straight?"

"Well... breastmilk tea is traditionally shared within families because its mild effect on hormones causes them to smell a bit nicer to each other, among other things, promoting family bonding.

"But pure breastmilk is only fed to babies, where it nourishes them and helps create a strong, permanent mother-daughter bond, or..." Cera's voice begins to trail off. "Shared between lovers, where it helps to promote short-term... copious amounts of breeding..."

Cera and Riona lock eyes, both flustered, before quickly looking away again in embarrassment. Riona stares down at the cup of milk in front of her. She can't help but wonder; 'What would happen if I drank it all?'

There is no hesitation from Cera's scantily clad roommate. She lifts the cup to her lips and chugs, gulping down the delicious milk one mouthful at a time, as quickly as she can. Cera tries to reach out and stop her, but she's simply not close enough to do so without standing up and exposing herself. "Riona! You idiot!"

Riona sheepishly wipes the milk off her lips and looks over at Cera. The centaur blushes deep red, a look of absolute shock and horror written across her flustered face. "Y-you absolute little troublemaker!"

Despite the predicament, Cera stays rooted to her spot on the cushion. Riona sniffs the air in her direction, exaggerating the movement. "Hmm, I don't smell anything different."

Cera shakes her head in dismay. "It's not instant you dummy. You really better go back to your room before it starts to kick in."

Riona stretches her arms and legs wide, making sure to give Cera another great view of her panties. "Hmm, I dunno, I'm preetty comfy right here on the couch. Why don't you move yourself if it's such a big problem?"

Cera only becomes more flustered, turning even redder still at Riona's lewd display. "I was here first you know! And I'm even more comfy than you!"

Riona grins to herself widely, knowing that victory is nearly in her grasp. 'Cera hates to be seen as childish, she would never resort to petty retorts like that unless she was already too worked up to think clearly.'

Riona gets up from the couch, facing Cera. 'It's time to move in for the kill!'

Sitting back down on the floor, she rests her arms on the coffee table, letting her sweater hang loose. Cera gets a perfect view of her petite breasts and nipples, erect in the breezy clothing. "Hey Cera, if you're so much comfier over there, why don't you share that cushion with me?"

Cera can barely come up with an answer as her resistance fades, staring shamelessly at Riona's chest. "Riona..."

The girl in question smiles mischievously as she takes the advantage and moves in closer. She crawls up to Cera, giving an even better view down her sweater as she pulls the wide collar away from her body with both hands. "Hmm? Is this what you're after? After all the milk you fed me, it's only fair you get to taste mine?"

Cera can't resist her desires any longer. The red-faced centaur nods shyly at the words put in her mouth. Riona's heart rate spikes at Cera's reaction, and an air of silent expectation falls over the both of them. 'This is really happening!'

Riona excitedly pulls off her sweater before bridging the final gap between her and Cera, placing her flawless little boobs in the loving care of the centaur's outstretched hands. Cera stares at her hands in awe as Riona's perky round breasts easily fit within their grasp, soon sinking her fingers into the soft flesh and pushing them around in a circle as her mouth begins to water.

Riona's already erect nipples throb in protest at the lack of direct attention as Cera plays with her breasts. She reaches a hand down to guide the entranced centaur, grabbing one of her fingers and rubbing it over a nipple. Cera catches on, looking up at Riona before working to tease them further.

12