All Comments on 'Futanari Centaur Frustration Pt. 02'

by aToyEnjoyer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Incredible! Hope the next one is released soon!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is great! Please keep on writing, really enjoyable and looking forward to the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is amazing!! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

sknasensknasen5 months ago

This is an incredible story, definietly one of my favourites already, you are great at writing!

aToyEnjoyeraToyEnjoyer5 months agoAuthor

Hi all, quick update if anyone is looking around for part 3 (this might be irrelevant by the time it gets posted but oh well)

I've been taking the time to make the last part a lot longer than I originally planned to make sure it hits the way I want it to. As of writing this comment I only need to write the final scene, but I don't quite have the vision in my mind yet for exactly how I want it to go, so it may be another few days before inspiration finally strikes. I don't want to rush it since it is the absolute climax of the story! (in more ways than one, lol)

Anyway, sorry for the wait. I was a bit too excited about finishing when I promised to publish part 3 so soon.

I think it will be well worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please don't let the story end, we want more content about a futanari centaur.

It's sad that it was written so well that it lasted only 3 chapters.

It's wasted potential :'(

If you ever want this to stop please do another story about a futanari centaur which would last longer this time please.

thanks again

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I also want to add that it's sad that chapter 2 is feeling like the story was rushed. Not taking enough time for the excitement, the intrigue, the filter, the discovery of Riona using the horse dildo, the doubts etc.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looking forward to reading the next part!! Ngl, I was kind of hoping Riona would engineer some kind of pocket pussy type thing for Cera, but I'm also enjoying the way the story is going :)

aToyEnjoyeraToyEnjoyer4 months agoAuthor

Hi again all, I was hoping to surprise you with a huge part 3 by now but it somehow got falsely flagged for AI writing.

Since I haven't used AI in any way, I'm struggling to understand how I can change my writing to avoid this. For now I'm resubmitting exactly as it as and hoping for a manual review to rectify the problem. Hopefully you'll all see part 3 published soon.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar3 months ago

As of this writing Part 3 is live so hopefully the publishing hangup was resolved to satisfaction. Unfortunately, moderation on this site leaves a lot to be desired: longstanding authors have been hit with bogus AI charges, meanwhile stories that blatantly break the TOS are still up. :/

Echoing an anon below, by and large the chapter's good, but like Part 1 it could be slower to ground the characters: the milk-induced rutting is a big-enough transgression to warrant an apology, but the moment itself is portrayed rather breezily, and it creates an emotional hiccup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous