Futanari Notebook Ch. 44

Story Info
Deep Friendship.
4.5k words
4.8
7.2k
17
0

Part 44 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

"Who's first?" Carmen asked. The five beneath her glanced at one another, before Mary took initiative and clamped her lips over the horse cock, nose flaring as she inhaled. Ashley followed her lead, claiming the next, while Zoey brought the third to her lips. Disparities between their skill levels became obvious as Mary pried open her jaw around the girth, then crept down, gagging the second it met her throat but never stopping. Her girlfriend did the same, cheeks puffed out from the sheer girth that stuffed her maw.

Zoey, on the other side, tried deeper and retched. Thick dollops of spittle escaped her lips, but she was persistent and stayed in place, despite her body's constant efforts to reject it. Mary tapped her shoulder and slid back, guiding the Amazon with her, though neither relinquished their cocks. With a careful push, the blonde pushed back down, gradually taking more.

"That's it," Carmen said, hand wrapping around her taller friend's hair. She got it cut, Carmen noticed, the locks going no further than her chin, "Your hair's cute." Ever the tomboy, cute wasn't often used to describe her, earning a blush through her tanned cheeks. With both Mary and Carmen's guidance, inch after inch of cock dilated her gullet, its shape bulging through her slender neck. Satisfied with her progress, Mary refocused on the equine dick in her own throat.

Years of being a slut came to the forefront. Even Ashley, who had taken the lead while the others were preoccupied, was left at the halfway mark, while her expert lover took the much fatter cock to the ring. Mary inhaled through her nose, then pushed. An entire inch was added in every direction, her lips shaping themselves around the medial ring, then it snapped past her teeth. Her eyes watered, she couldn't swallow anymore, dense rivulets of spit pouring down her chin, but she kept going. Those on either side of her stopped to stare, only moving when their breath ran out.

"Don't forget us," Leah said from behind. Carmen looked around to see the cow and dog girls kneeling in worship of her ass.

"It's so hard to think up close," Dakota panted, nostrils flared and chin glossy with saliva, "Your scent is so thick. Like it's clogging up my nose. Squeezing my brain. Oh fuck!" She huffed the air, then quivered as her cocks launched rope after rope between Carmen's legs, who just smirked.

"Cumming from smelling me? Such a naughty pup," Carmen said and widened her stance, then pulled her ass cheeks apart, revealing her puckered ring, "Be a good girl and I might fuck you." Underestimating Dakota was a lovely surprise, as the canine-futa snatched the bounty of ass flesh from her, then splayed her tongue out and ran it from top to bottom, across Carmen's pleading cunt and over her asshole. Without any provocation, she pushed it past the knot of muscle, then retreated and repeated.

"Rachel, babe?" The redhead was at her side in an instant, "What'd you want more? Balls or tits?"

"Both?"

Carmen rolled her eyes, "One."

"Aww... Fine, I'll take balls."

"And you, Leah?" Carmen asked, moaning deeply from the attentions of everyone else.

"Balls!" Leah groaned, "I've had enough tits to last a lifetime."

"Good choice," Carmen pulled them both to the front, nestling them between the others diligently bobbing up and down her three shafts. Both sisters wrapped their arms around the sextet of testicles and latched on, tongues hooking into what little loose skin they could. Neither paid any mind to the other three, slobbering away at their respective poles, lips dragging forward into lurid vacuums designed solely for sucking better. Six girls turned into futanari by her own hand worshipping her...

Nothing in her life prepared her for this. The strip club came close, however that wasn't long ago, nor was it anything like this. The people there had no history with her, mere strangers that she turned into means for pleasure on drunken whims, but most everyone gathered around her were friends. Not at first - most had wronged her to some degree - yet now they wanted her. All of her.

Whoever her fingers touched, they moaned and tried that little bit harder. Even Mary, who had everyone beat as she soared and plummeted along her bestial mast, throating at least two-feet of cock each time, went faster at her touch. All eyes and hands hands were on Carmen. Nails raked across her sensitive flesh, tongues danced across veins or dashed into her holes, while moans vibrated across her entire being. No one was silent either.

Moans aside, not one of them wasn't slurping or gagging or both. Thick gulps rang from the trio sucking her dicks, each in response to the smallest throb in her lengths, even as pre-cum and spit erupted from their mouths. Mary wrenched her lips free with a lewd pop, sturdy bridges of their juices connecting them, before her hands came up. They twisted up and down Carmen's length, using their combined lube, then went to her face and rubbed it into her cheeks.

"Hmm, ooh fuck," Mary chittered, shaking as she handled the horse cock, nuzzling against it and slapping the fat head into her cheek, "Cover me in your musk. I wanna smell like you even when I shower. Ahh, yes, drown in me in cum." All Carmen's pricks twitched in response, prompting the other two to back off. Zoey put her height to use and sat up, breasts embracing her chosen prick.

"Jesus, it's so hot," Zoey groaned, sliding her tits along it. Even at her size, Carmen's girth was barely covered with several inches of length pointing straight at her face, "It's like hot iron. God, brand me with your cock. I-I don't want to belong to anyone else."

Ashley took a different approach. Rather than talk dirty, or use her monumental breasts to her advantage, she remained latched onto the tip, lips pursed tight while her tongue wriggled into the urethra. The tri-cocked futa clenched around Dakota's tongue as it explored her anus, a sudden jet streaming from her pussy and pricks. Rachel and Leah stopped their worship, the balls vibrating and swelling, before returning with enhanced fervour. It wouldn't be long before she came.

"What's... ooooooohhhh fuck!" Mary's scream crescendoed, then turned to gags as she smothered her larynx with Carmen's cock, yet it did nothing to stop the vibrations in her chest or her own prick as it let loose a - comparatively pitiful - flood. Mere seconds behind her, Zoey grunted and dove onto Carmen, nose mashing into her crotch. Rachel took the chance to lick at her chin, teasing her, even as she shook in a violent, hands-free climax.

"It's so good," Rachel hummed, returning her attentions back to Carmen's scrotum and humping the air, her dicks catching her friends' emissions, "It's like I'm licking you with my pussy. Ah, sucking on your cum tanks is gonna make me cum. What're you doing to me?"

"Nothing," Carmen moaned, pitch low as she grabbed at Mary and Zoey's heads, dictating their pace to a ferocious tempo, "You're just that easy."

"Oh god," Ashley said into the cock, slurring the words as her eyes rolled and tremors rocked her body, "I'm gonna..."

"Wait," Leah chirped, then whispered something just beyond earshot to Rachel.

"Can't," Ashley whimpered, shaking harder.

"Just one... sec... and... ahhhh yeah," Leah moaned. Her sister's delicious voice harmonised a second later.

"Their... Pussies on my nipples... my dick nipples are in their pussies... Fuck. Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! I'm cum-" Ashley gagged on cock as Carmen yanked her back down, driving over a foot down her throat. Vibrations rocked the worshipped futa's shaft, transferring into her testicles and churning up a thicker load.

"Hold still," Carmen said to all three, most still caught in their orgasms, but they nodded. Even as Ashley's own shafts unloaded time and again, covering the floor and filling two supple cunts. Each cumming futa braced themselves, hands linking on Carmen's hips. Mary lowered her head and straightened her neck, offering as perfect a passage as possible. The others followed suite.

Braced, lips and necks taut, and eyes glazed over from orgasm, all three moaned at Carmen's first thrust of the day. Rachel and Leah giggled as they were slammed by her testicles. On the other end, Dakota held still, letting Carmen dictate the rhythm as her pussy and ass slid across her tongue, wriggling it to offer the best stimulus. Not that she needed to.

Three cock-sleeves took Carmen's brutal force. Slimy webs of saliva connected every inch of her horse dick to Mary's face, from fat, leathery base to the spongy crown as it pulled on the futa's lips, before smashing back home. Their sleeves constricted as they gagged and moaned and swallowed around her. Pre-cum gushed from each prick, heedless of any rhythm. They choked on it as Carmen thrust in, leaking from their nostrils. The sounds, however, were drowned out by the dangerous slap and splatter of Carmen's thrusts.

"Dakota, get your tongue in my ass. Deeper," Carmen moaned, hands finding the sibling's heads and mashing them against her balls, keeping them planted even as she fucked the other three, "Get a good whiff. All that cum inside is going into everyone here. I'll make sure it's the only perfume you need."

"Please," Rachel moaned. Despite the room being mild in heat and Carmen's voice never losing strength, even as she neared a climax, lines of sweat fell across her balls, "Fuck, your sweat's so good too. I'm gonna cum."

"Me too. Shit, it's gonna be huge!" Leah groaned beside her.

Dakota plastered her lips to Carmen's ass and shoved her tongue deep as possible. A series of bumps met the muscle and, as she twisted and turned it, Carmen clenched tighter. Her thrusts ramped up, strong enough to leave bruises on any regular cock-sleeve, but these were specially made for her, by her. Mary, Zoey and Ashley took the brutality and moaned for more. Her hands danced between them, petting them as one would a well-behaved dog.

Of course, their ultimate reward came as her moans built to an opera. She slammed Zoey and Ashley to the base of their respective shafts, both sticking their tongues out to taste even a little more of her flesh. The sisters below changed targets and suckled on them. Mary, meanwhile, had both hands' attention and could only stare, wide eyed as she was pushed and pulled. Her blonde mane became a blur until, finally, Carmen held her to the base.

"Cumming," the crowded futa said. Her voice was no more than a breeze, a whisper in everyone's ear, yet it echoed, rebounded in their heads like sirens and beams of light casting their souls in luminance. Despite everyone but Carmen having cum just moments before, they all shrieked and ejaculated all over her legs. Only Ashley, after days upon days of build up, measured up to the tidal wave Carmen brought forth.

Unprepared for it, all three futanari clasped to her pricks gurgled as semen erupted from their lips. Zoey took the challenge, swallowing constantly to keep the cups of jizz down, quickly taking litres into her stomach. This was her wheelhouse; perseverance, facing an insurmountable wall and cresting it. That wall, however, was Carmen's production, which only seemed to increase as minutes elapsed. Even the others struggled.

All their cheeks were red, shifting to blue from a lack of air. None made any move to pull away, even as their stomachs engorged, bloating past their tits, and rounded into pregnant globes as still Carmen pumped out more. Finally, Ashley's lungs gave in, survival overwhelming even her cum-lust. She yanked herself away to breathe, the released cock hosing her down. A single rope was enough to cover her from her hairline to her fecund middle.

Mary joined her a moment later. They pressed their cheeks together, mouths open, showing off the ocean of jizz as they gurgled for oxygen and basked in the endless tide. The only one left was Zoey, still gulping diligently, even as her eyes rolled. Carmen finally pushed her off to spare her blacking out, then nudged the sisters up front. She jerked herself off, all cocks aimed at the quintet of transformed sluts and dousing them in the last minute of her orgasm. As her ropes turned to limp spurts, the original three set to licking each other clean.

Her girlfriend took the opportunity to latch onto the middle prick. With Rachel's arousal still throbbing hard as ever, the cock looked almost the size of her head, yet she squeezed it past her lips and slurped up the dregs. She grabbed the other two and aimed them at her, dribbling cum onto her face, then used their heads to massage it into her skin. Leah crawled behind and grabbed Dakota, dragging her to the front.

"That was awesome," Mary giggled, voice thick from dick-cream still clumped in her throat.

"Yeah," Ashley said, stroking her deflated tits.

"What was that?" Zoey asked, her words raspy after nearly choking herself on cock and cum, "It felt like you were touching me all over. Fingering me ass and pussy. Sucking my cock."

"It was like she was inside me," Rachel said, shovelling handfuls past her lips and slurping it off her fingers. No matter where it laid, the mixture stuck like industrial-grade adhesive, only seeming to move when the intent was to ingest it, "Fucking my... everything."

"It couldn't have been that good," Carmen shrugged, then wiped up an errant, line of cum hanging from her horse dick, "Besides, no one but you and Ashley know what it's like to have me inside you."

"Wait, what?!" Mary snapped, glaring at her dick-nippled lover, "You never said anything about that."

"I was huge! I didn't know what was up or down. Honest, I just thought she came in, rubbed me off like normal and that was it. If I'd known, you seriously think I wouldn't tell you?" Ashley pouted, bottom lip trembling.

"Sorry," Mary said and pulled her in, their sticky, slimy flesh sliding together, "Just jealous is all. I've been dreaming about it for so long."

"Not as long as me," Dakota said, coming over and licked at their cheeks to taste more cum.

"Yeah, that's hardly fair," Rachel added, still knelt before Carmen and bathing in her presence, "Is it, babe? You changed Dakota first, then did it again, and she still hasn't even sucked your dick yet. How cruel can you get?"

"You're right," Carmen said, picked her up and mashed their lips together, then set her aside. All her cocks pointed to the dog-futa, "I've been so selfish. How about it, Dakota? They're all yours."

"Mine? All three?" Dakota asked, already drooling from three points. A nod was all she needed to roll onto her front and lift her ass high as it would go, pussy swollen and gushing with desire. Juicy rivers ran down her thighs and over her balls, falling like slimy ropes between her snatch and the ground.

"C'mon, there's three," Mary whined.

"There's other dicks here you know," Leah said, brandishing her own member. Rachel jumped up to join her, then grabbed Ashley as well, all three sticking their pricks in Mary's face. The blonde sighed, then shrugged and latched on, sucking them as if she hadn't spent the last ten minutes with her jaw strained around Carmen's dick. With their attention diverted, Carmen slapped her hands down upon the dog-futa's tight rump.

"What about you, Zoey?" Carmen asked as she kneaded the flesh, cocks stroking along Dakota's drooling quim.

"I'm fine," the athlete panted, "Just gotta catch my breath first."

"Really? Well, when you do, I've got some holes that need attention too," Carmen said, making eye contact as she angled her side-cocks toward Dakota's pussy, while her horse shaft wedged between her ass cheeks. She pushed in, the folds straightening out from the girth, but stopped once the tips wedged inside.

"You're serious?" Zoey asked, stroking herself to the sight and sounds of Dakota's moans.

"Well, just my asshole. The other one's reserved for someone special." Carmen's eyes darted to Rachel, currently slamming home into Mary's throat, while the others crept behind her arched rear.

"Yeah, gotcha," Zoey nodded and walked over. Despite her height, compared to others, her cock was just average, no more than eighteen inches. It'd do, Carmen thought and arched her rump, using the chance to sink more of her 'normal' cocks into Dakota, while sliding her horse member along her puckered hole. But why settle? On the floor, floating on a pool of jizz, the Futa Note beckoned.

As Zoey's hands clapped down on Carmen's luxurious rump, a heavy shudder coursed through, "What's going on?"

"Nothing much," Carmen said, setting the note down. Despite the floor, it wasn't even damp, any clump of semen just slid off, "Just a small upgrade."

"Oh fuck, it's growing," Zoey grabbed her prick, which extended over Carmen's back, past her shoulder blades and over her head, "It's huge..."

"Don't worry. It'll shrink a lot when flaccid," Carmen assured, reaching back to stroke it, timing her arm to her hips as she fucked six inches of her cocks into her first 'victim'. Each thrust sank a little further, drip feeding Dakota pleasure and filling her past any average person's brink.

"Okay," Zoey said and backed away, levelling her now two and a half foot mast at Carmen's ass, still slick from the earlier anilingus. The snug ring pressed into her tip as the triple-cocked futa angled her own horse dick with Dakota's pucker, then both pushed in sync. Unlike Carmen's anus, which ravenously swallowed inch after inch, the dog-futa's ears and tail stood on end as her anal walls remodelled.

"So fucking tight," Carmen said and massaged the cheeks, fingers tingling like pins and needles, yet feeling everything so acutely.

"I was a virgin back there," Dakota moaned. Despite her claim, she pushed back, voice rising as both her holes stretched, pushed and pulled on the trio of dicks penetrating her, "Hmmm, it burns so good."

"You should've said," Carmen cooed, still feeding more as her own butt was splayed open by Zoey's cock, "I'd have gladly tongued it for a bit."

"No one's telling you not to," Zoey said, hands finding the shorter futa's hips and pulling on them, yet unable to move her more than an inch.

"Maybe later. Right now, I want to fuck," Carmen said and relaxed, allowing the Amazon's brute strength to slam their bodies together. The force sent her forward, shoving beyond the medial ring, her prick curving to stretch as much of Dakota's rear as possible. A pliant lump pushed on her shaft, pulsating with the triple penetrated futa's moans, "So that's your prostate."

She hadn't considered the physiological changes beyond appearances. Not to mention how big this felt, much larger than a man's should be judging from diagrams she'd seen. One day, she'd see an x-ray of her own body, just to examine how severely it had changed. Had things moved around to make way? Was her interior just a temporal anomaly, fitting far more than it reasonably should?

Questions only distracted from pleasure. Carmen refocused on her present, sandwiched between two of her friends, filled by one and filling the other. Few sensations beat the humid blaze of a person's mouth, ass or pussy, one of them being a combination. Tight, smooth walls clung to her equine member, broken up by strong ridges that tugged on her, while squishy creases gave way to her tumescent pricks. And through it all she savoured the same being done to her own cushy rear.

As Zoey squatted for thrust upward, her shaft mashed against something inside. Carmen clenched in response, powerful enough to almost lift Dakota off her feet, then realised that was her own prostate. Just the one? She pondered, before shoving the query aside and backed into Zoey, yanking her own shafts free, before timing her next thrust with the athlete's. It didn't take long to build a rhythm.

Carmen pressed her back into Zoey's chest, turning her head to pull their lips together. Rough, slender fingers squeezed her chest, undulating toward the tips and pulling on the swollen nubs. She kept her own hands firmly on Dakota's rump, pushing and pulling it to her tempo, no one else's. This was her choice, her actions, her cocks ramming so deep they forced the futa's cervix to bend more and more. Dakota had nothing to do but take it, yet she performed in her own way.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12