Futanari Notebook Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shake of the hips. Whorish moans. The profound, lurid squelch of her juicy cunt as it squeezed. All while a train of cock pounded her, drowning even the other group's moans with the clap of wet sticky flesh. Miniature shock waves distorted the air as Carmen fucked her, reverberating deep in everyone's bones, rattling their nerves to coerce more pleasure. Despite everyone's recent orgasm, their sounds made clear the encroaching storm.

"I can't believe it," Dakota panted into the floor, arms slowly giving out to let her rest on her four breasts, "I'm gonna cum again. So fucking soon..."

"Ahh, me too," Zoey said, grunting as she slammed Carmen's ass once more. The hole refused to loosen, only accepting the invader, never letting it have its way even as it excavated over two feet of her bowels. From over Carmen's shoulder, she watched the futa's tits jiggle in hypnotic patterns, until lust tugged her forward. Her lips found a nipple and suckled.

Carmen moaned and hooked an arm around her head to hold the taller futa close. She let her eyelids half shut, not wanting to miss the orgy taking place just a foot ahead of them. In a short time, Mary was bent over Leah's prone form, taking Rachel's cocks from behind, while she slobbered all over Ashley's dick-nipples. A grin was always on her lips, neck tight from barely contained screams, and her own prick flung pre-cum all across the scene.

"You're hogging her," Carmen said and shoved against Dakota with each thrust, moving her closer until Ashley's breasts were in reach. The plump futa sat to the side, one tit offered to each of her girlfriends, who sucked on them without pause. At Carmen's touch, Ashley lifted herself on her knees, high enough to reach her juicy nipple. Only her pussy was left without pleasure, though it leaked no less profusely.

"Fancy meeting you here," Rachel sighed, slowing her brutal pace on Mary's ass to lean over, "You fuck these girls often?"

"First time," Carmen said, "You look like a regular."

"My girlfriend understands these big dicks needs to ream a slut or two."

"Oh, she's not a slut too?"

"No," Rachel slowed to a standstill, but for the vivid throbbing of her shaft distorting Mary's anal ring, "She's more into making others into sluts. But she does it for their own good. Without her, they wouldn't be nearly as, hmm, happy. Like me. I'm so lucky to have her."

"I'm lucky to have you," Carmen said and reached over, grabbed the redhead by the throat hard enough to make her gasp, then hefted her over to plant a long, sloppy kiss on her face, "Just you and me after this. Your room. No distractions, no inhibitions, just sex."

"God yes," Rachel moaned and sealed their lips once more. Her cocks were long enough to still be hooked in Mary's ass, spasms shaking it as her balls pulled taut to her tiny frame, high pitched moans filling Carmen's mouth. Like a domino effect, her climax triggered Mary's, who started Leah's and Ashley's, spreading into the others in seconds. Hot, gloopy jizz poured into Carmen's bowels as Zoey yelled into her breast.

Ropes of white splashed Dakota's face from Mary's dick and set off her own. Both her holes closed around Carmen's pricks, holding them at the hilt, while her juices sprayed free. Looking past her lover, Carmen's belly inflated, stuffed with semen and wanting more. Ashley hunched over, still locked in climax and gasped. She reached under the dog-futa.

"Her belly's getting so big. Ooh, it's like you're pregnant, Dakota. Keep filling her, Carmen. Oh! Her belly button just popped out. Fuck, I feel your cum. So hot and thick and... and... ooooh aiiieee!" Ashley's mind melted as a second orgasm slammed her in the midst of the first.

"So good," Zoey panted and staggered back, requiring several steps before her cock head slipped out. Like her cock had been holding her up, she sank to the floor, Dakota going with her as Carmen released her lower holes. The Futa Note owner didn't so much as wobble, even as she held Rachel close.

"Come on. I think I recall saying 'I'll knock you out'."

"Wait!" Mary chirped, then groaned and held her stomach, cheeks bulging before she swallowed, "Almost puked cum there. Fuck, that's kinda hot. Uh, anyway, I've got a request."

"Hmm?" Carmen arched a brow, the inflated blonde crawling over to look up at her six testicles and three turgid cocks, two of them shiny with fem-cum.

"Give me more... more dicks too. I wanna fuck Dakota and Ashley, hmm, at the same time."

"Make me bigger," Ashley pleaded, joining her. Their shared lover gurgled, unable to speak after swallowing Ashley's cum, while Carmen had stuffed her from the other end. Trickles of semen leaked from the corners of her mouth, slimy white trails going down her chest and breaking at her swollen abdomen. One hand cradled it, the other mindlessly groping between her two rows of tits.

"You know, tentacles would probably be a good idea," Rachel said. Of everyone, she was the only other still mostly lucid, either from sheer willpower, or the excitement at being alone with Carmen. The latter sounded more appealing.

"Really?" Mary asked.

"Yeah, get a bunch of tentacles, then you can fuck them both and maybe try some bondage. Hell, make them long enough and you could push all the way through. From ass to mouth or vice versa."

"Oh god," Dakota said. She hacked up the cum stuffing her throat, "Please do that. Sounds so hot."

"What about me getting bigger?" Ashley asked.

"Bigger how?" Carmen asked, eyeing the futa's chest with unconcealed lust.

"These," Ashley hefted her slowly re-hardening nipples, then her 'normal' dick, "And this."

"How much?" Carmen grinned, glancing at Zoey, who was curled up with her own member, using her crash course in deep-throating to suck it. Ashley's gaze followed hers.

"Just big," she said, sharing her grin.

"No problem," Carmen said and picked up the Futa Note, "Looking forward to the results." With that, she carried the book and Rachel upstairs, intent on removing all distraction as she finally - after dealing with Gretchen and her own foolish issues - truly reunited with her.


12