Futanari Notebook Ch. 47

Story Info
Trying Out New Holes.
3.3k words
4.71
14k
18

Part 47 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

Opposite them was a large mirror. It couldn't capture the full breadth of their lovemaking, but it reflected the core of it all, from Rachel's high-kicked leg, held by a single hand, to her blissfully vacant expression. Locks of red hair were plastered against her face, mixing with the cascade of inky black that covered her neck. As it came away, several small love bites marked her throat.

Carmen groped at her lover's chest. Sweat cascaded down both their bodies, sliding against each other on the drenched bed sheets. Rachel was on her side, propped up by an elbow, while her cock jerked and flopped about with the endless piston of three huge cocks. Her other arm was draped over Carmen's hip, a gentle encouragement for stronger, faster thrusts. Two human shafts coated in thick veins stretched out her pussy to each side, while the central horse-cock carved the way into her womb.

All three bulged through the petite futa's abdomen. They followed the curve of her body, the horse cock so fat at its peak that it created a small shelf between her tits. Carmen's length allowed her to enjoy both her lover's sloppy cunt and oversized breasts. Each thrust clapped their flesh together, the much larger futa grinding into Rachel's ass.

"You're so beautiful," Carmen said, raining more loving nips on the pale skin. Against her, Rachel was tiny, shoulders all but consumed in her plush chest, but that only pronounced just how huge the three shafts invading her were. Rachel's eyes focused and she turned her head, catching a kiss on the lips.

"It's your fault," Rachel panted. She'd already cum multiple times, screaming and squirting each time, yet Carmen remained steadfast in her rhythm. A slight bump rounded out the redhead's lower gut, where pre-cum pooled around her blocked cervix, "You're the one who wrote me like this. I just wanted to be short and have a huge ass."

"I literally only gave you a huge cock and tits to match," Carmen chuckled, squeezing the aforementioned tits, earning a softer moan from the small futa, "Besides, you were always hot in your own way."

"Own way?" Rachel huffed, contracting her muscles, "Yeah, sure."

"In a cute way."

"That's better."

"Should I make you even hotter?" Carmen asked and reached for the Futa Note, slowing her thrusts as she pushed her weight upon Rachel, "We only tried basic stuff before. What about those 'extreme' things you like? I can make it all real."

Rachel rolled over, still impaled on cock, to look at the pages too. They stopped moving against each other, the only source of pleasure came from being so full of throbbing cock.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Let's see..."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh goooooddd!" Rachel's voice turned into a gag once more, as Carmen's cock slid all the way through her for the umpteenth time. Her body was even smaller than before, just the right size for Carmen to hold one handed, while the other jerked the redhead's cock and hosed the bedroom in more semen. This would be something to remember for the future, Carmen thought as she lifted her personal fleshlight off and listened to her hoarse cries for a second. It wasn't much of an external change.

Rachel still retained her limbs and cognisance, but her mind was focused solely on pleasure. With Carmen inside her, she wrapped her arms around her protrusive middle and used her legs to aid each time she was lifted. At that size, she was too small to fight back. Though she never would, not when her internals had been converted into one, endless pussy from end to end. At only one and a half feet tall, barely as long as her pillows, her throat distended like a frog as the flare rose up to spawn from her lips. Her tongue flailed beneath it, while she slurped and swallowed around the girth.

An alarm rang and Carmen laid back, pulling her on top. The changes reverted as she'd written, her experiment proved a success, that transformations could be triggered by something. She'd made sure the trigger for making Rachel almost an onahole was obscure to say the least, the kind that only they would ever knowingly activate; that being a certain single by Rick Astley. The redhead drooled and gasped for air atop Carmen.

"How was it?" Carmen asked. If she weren't holding back like her life depended on it, she'd have cum long ago. Her balls ached, a futa's unusual anatomy meant they were literal cum tanks, filling with more and more semen every second she denied them release.

"Do it all the way next time," Rachel said and pulled her into a kiss, "It's so hot being your toy. But toys don't need arms and legs, babe."

"Noted," Carmen chuckled, "How about we try the next thing?"

"You're gonna fuck me to death, I know it."

"Never. I'll never hurt you again, in any way, shape or form."

"Death by snoo-snoo wouldn't hurt though."

"You know the book won't let that happen anyway. Besides, I can always make it so you live forever."

"Would that even, ooh... work?" Rachel groaned as the next change rolled through her. Unlike the previous one, it was minor, a simple boost to elasticity for a specific purpose. Her cocks no longer oozed pre-cum, their supply exhausted and left only with the real seed.

"Maybe. I don't plan on testing it though. Your life's too important," Carmen said and stood up, then turned her little lover so her front faced the mirror once more. She hooked her arms under Rachel's knees and lifted her into a lurid full nelson, exposing her stretched out stomach and pussy to the mirror, "Ready?"

"Fuck my tiny little piss hole," Rachel moaned.

Together, they watched as Carmen lifted her so the human cocks fell out with a juicy slurp. She grunted, flexing them upright and, one arm supporting Rachel, angled one at the redhead's underused ass. It pressed in without a problem, a mix of extravagant pussy lube and the Futa Note's magic stretched Rachel's knot of muscle, swallowing inch after inch. But that wasn't the full plan, just a test to make sure the change worked. With the head lodged inside, Carmen moved to her second 'normal' dick and curved it around to aim at Rachel's pussy.

But she didn't slide it back in alongside her horse member, instead she aimed above it and pushed. Futanari cocks weren't connected to bladders, merely there for pleasure and, in theory, breeding. The urethra didn't change location, Carmen confirmed this as her cock entered a forbidden hole. Tendons stood on end up and down Rachel's neck. No amount of magic reduced the sheer monument of this penetration.

It was slow, torturous, as Carmen's glans stretched her and entered. She'd written for the passage to be clean and empty beforehand. Half a centimetre slid in, approaching the end of the head, and Rachel squeezed the tightest she ever had. Not a cruel lover, Carmen reached a hand down past the redhead's masculinities and found her clit, toying with it and earning a scratchy moan. It worked to relax her girlfriend, who took the fattest point of Carmen's cock.

She didn't start thrusting. Magic or not, Rachel's urethra was stretched around a three-inch thick phallus, barely a fraction of the way in. It'd need time to adjust.

"Keep going," Rachel said.

"You sure?"

"I gave you the idea remember?"

"I'll take it slow," Carmen said and reared her hips back, dragging millimetres of cock out, then pushed them back with interest. A low, drawling groan rumbled in Rachel's chest as all three of her lower holes were stretched. One was a virgin just moments ago, now it conformed to inch after inch of cock. The barriers between each was thin, barely noticeable as all her members throbbed asynchronously, like they were talking to one another of their experience.

One was in a wet haven. A gentle warmth enveloped it and palpitated from all sides, the cervix like a second pussy as it nursed on her length. The faint touch of fingers through thin skin coaxed frequent pulses of pre. The other was drier, held in a tight hug like a close friend after a month apart, while mostly smooth walls, broken only by the ridges deeper inside, squeezed harder than the pussy. It wasn't a tunnel meant to be stretched that way, but it no less enjoyed it.

The last was barely inside its sheath. If Rachel's ass was reluctant to accept its fate as another fuck-hole, then her urethra resembled a stubborn cat that tolerated sharing its world. But like a cat, all it took was perseverance. That permeated Carmen's life for so long. She strived through poverty, through losing her father, having her first genuine girlfriend taken away, then the second, and now she was back with her. And the sex was better than ever.

Not to say it wasn't great before, but three cocks along with a body hyperfocused on sex made for a mind breaking combination. Or it would have for anyone else. Carmen led the pleasure herself, sprinting at the front of a pack of wolves ready to pounce the moment she let them. Each thrust let them draw a bit closer, her orgasm nipping at her heels.

"That's six inches," Carmen said, looking over her lover's head at their shared reflection. Rachel looked too, panting hard, her stomach distorted by three separated bulges, each from different holes. The shortest was also the most pronounced, being closer to the surface. At that point, Carmen's cock head was nestled firmly inside the once empty bladder. Her shape was ill-defined as it filled with pre-cum.

Twelve inches still waited outside, the leftover pussy juice drying on its length. It appeared to condense as it pushed into Rachel's urethra, squeezed tight by the unfamiliar hole. Just past its girth, the onyx horse cock stretched its respective hole and, hidden beyond that, her anus tried closing on instinct without success.

"Get it all in me," Rachel moaned, lifting her head to nuzzle Carmen's collar, "I love feeling all of you inside me."

"It might hurt," Carmen warned, though she had no intention of stopping before then. Her climax was almost upon her, but she wouldn't let it loose anywhere but inside her lover.

"I want it to. Makes it feel real. Makes you real," Rachel reached up and pulled her into a kiss, eyes lost in Carmen's own gaze, "You're like a dream, you know that?"

"So romantic," Carmen said and kissed her hard, pushing firmly. Another inch penetrated the stubborn bladder, "What if I go crazy? What if I start doing weirder stuff and you get hurt?"

"Like that doesn't happen for every couple?" Rachel rolled her eyes and clamped down with her lower body, eliciting a scratchy moan from them both, "Oh god... come on, Carmen... babe... please fuck me..."

Carmen silenced her plea and sudden cry in a kiss as she jerked up. Tightest hole of her life or not, Carmen's pre-cum lubricated the way and, combined with the unnatural power in her body, allowed her to slam several inches deeper. The bulges in Rachel's front leapt out from her body, stuck out further than her pert tits, each the size of soccer balls. Her soft ass flattened against Carmen's crotch, pressing flush against her.

The inhuman futa tightened the full nelson, forcing Rachel to curve further until she was staring directly at her brutalised crotch. Thick tubes projected to either side of her face, while her stretched out bladder extended toward her lips. As Carmen bucked harder, cocks flexing with her grunts, it closed the gap. Rachel didn't waste time and ran her tongue over the condom-like flesh. Moans vibrated in her chest each time it shoved against her lips, then past them.

It slipped out, coated in spit, while Carmen raised her until the cock was at the border of her urethra. Rachel met her eyes in the mirror, the dual-toned glow almost hypnotic, she couldn't look away, even as she was dropped and nearly every inch stretched out her bladder, womb and ass. Shrill moans still vibrated the air, her grip tightened further.

Carmen focused on the shape of her cocks protruding through her lover. Like a spell was broken, Rachel blinked and, with a sharp breath, screamed in orgasm. Her own cocks spurted powerfully, splashing off the ceiling and raining upon them both. Carmen grinned at her in the mirror and kissed her neck. The redhead jerked at the contact, her next shots even stronger. Small rings in the shape of hearts shone in her pupils. As Rachel's orgasm continued, stronger by the second, they brightened and consumed the black.

She could only guess at what caused them to appear. Perhaps it was part of her changes, or was it simply a belated effect of the Futa Note. Rachel had touched it before her transformation after all. The book was responsible regardless.

Carmen pounded her small lover, whose orgasm persisted the whole time, her cries only muffled by intermittent kisses. All three of her cocks throbbed harder, filling out as the pack of denied orgasms encroached. Veins pulsed in stark relief against the redhead's skin. Finally, Rachel's climax wound down, her voice reduced to a breathless whimper as Carmen kept up the pace.

"I'm gonna cum," Carmen grunted overhead, which prompted the penetrated futa to stroke along each protrusion, guiding some to her lips as she slurped and kissed them, moaning like she tasted the cocks through her skin. The wolves were at Carmen's side, just waiting for that final order to leap and tackle her into pleasure unknown even to her. Her balls churned and pulled on her crotch, swinging destructively with her thrusts

"Cum inside," Rachel slurred, voice quivering as the tempo ramped up, "Knock me up, please. Oh fuck, impregnate my baby maker. I wanna walk around with your babies!"

She'd never genuinely considered starting a family of her own. That was something for the future, when she was rich and successful, but she already fulfilled the former and the book could make her successful in anything. So why not? Why shouldn't her closest love carry her child?

"I'll do it," Carmen panted into her ear, pumping harder, "You're gonna carry my babies. As many as you want."

Rachel preened and stroked the cock using her womb as a sleeve, "Do it, do it, do it! Make me so fucking big! Use the book! I want to be the biggest for you."

"The biggest?" Carmen's mind whirled even as the wolves surrounded her. People had given birth to as many as nine babies before. Did Rachel want ten? But that could be attained by a normal person couldn't it? Twelve should be enough. She met those emerald seas, pink hearts floating in it. No, it wasn't. It had to be so many that they were satisfied.

That Carmen was satisfied. Did she have a pregnancy fetish? Carmen thought back to downstairs, faint sounds of bliss echoed up to them, of Dakota's belly so bloated and round that it might as well have been a pregnancy, then switched the dog-futa with Rachel. Her cocks swelled, her envisioned lover's stomach swelling until it was bigger than her entire body. Bumps appeared across its frame, children kicking inside, eager to come out.

Oh fuck, she had another fetish. And Rachel's breasts would fill out with so much milk, just like Stacy's. As they fucked, they'd spray all over the place, then refill and need emptying not long after. If only she had Stacy too. What would happen if she were pregnant on top of her condition?

"I'm cumming!" Carmen screamed, rapid thrusts punctuated her cry as Rachel's voice joined hers.

The wolves of orgasm tore into her, disassembled her on an atomic level and left her as particles floating in her own psyche. For just a second, stretched into eternity, Carmen saw the cosmos of her own mind and the infinity it represented. Her potential, the same that the Futa Note claimed it saw in her. If she embraced this more often, would she understand it?

Such thoughts swirled around her shattered existence until the rush of cum up her shafts glued her back together. Rachel clamped down on her, whole body rigid against Carmen's, blocking the exit. Both gazed at the other in the mirror as the cocks ballooned at the bases. Finally the resistance faltered and let the flow rise.

All three cum-slits widened in preparation, but not enough. Pressurised jets exploded from all three, focused by the too small exits. Jizz raced through Rachel's innards, so powerful it reached her stomach with the first splurge, swelling it into a gentle bump that was swallowed by her womb exploding outward. Carmen's horse cock took the brunt of her load, unleashing a thicker deluge than both the others. Her third cock still hadn't released, the tide moving slowly up Rachel's constricting urethra.

In time with the redhead's third explosion, the slowly rising tide burst. Below Rachel's abdomen, swollen to the size of a watermelon, a new sphere bloomed, a bump on the otherwise massive belly. But they knew what it was, how impossible it should be for a bladder to match a small melon and keep growing. They held hands over Rachel's gurgling stomach, feeling the eruptions disturb the taut surface, its contents swirling violently. Half the mirror was covered in cum as Rachel's belly and bladder aimed her cocks down.

Carmen returned to the bed and laid on her side, taking Rachel with her. The larger futa released the full nelson and curled around her smaller lover, who shook in the aftershocks of her torrential orgasms, pricks spurting thick ropes as her holes milked the dredges of Carmen's. Both cradled the body-defining globe of Rachel's belly.

"Want me to reverse the changes?" Carmen asked, tracing a finger over the popped out navel. She breathed in her lover's scent. It no longer remotely resembled her shampoo or deodorant, completely suffused in sex.

"No," Rachel said and shuffled back, their sweaty skin touching everywhere possible, "I wanna do this again."

"Anything else you're desperate to try?"

"We're not done?"

"Are you unconscious?"

"No."

"Then I've still got a promise to live up to," Carmen chuckled low in her throat, beaming down at her lover, eyes still overflowing with lust despite her built-up orgasm, "What next? Maybe I should make your clit grow as big as your cocks and ride it? Then you can empty out a bit, before I fill you back up."

"Oh god." Rachel's cocks slapped against her belly. She looked overdue with triplets already, but that orgasm was split between three holes. If every drop was focused, then what would be the result?

"Or maybe," Carmen said, no more than a seductive breath that burned in Rachel's ears, "I make you permanently pregnant."

"Permanent?"

"You'll never give birth. You'll just carry my babies as they grow inside you until they're bigger than you are. All those hormones will never go away. I can even make them stronger, get your ass even fatter until it's a couch on its own."

"No," Rachel said.

"Huh?"

"To the permanent thing. I want to have your children, not just carry them around. Although," Rachel giggled, eyes gleaming, "Maybe we should do that to Gretchen? Knock her up with a dozen forever. Imagine her trying to be a bitch when she can barely walk." That brought a wave of laughter, ending with a snort.

"She can wait. For now it's just you and me... and a spectator. Hey, Zoey. You're looking... pent up," Carmen said and licked her lips, looking to the Amazon in the doorway. Much as she'd planned for this to be private between her and Rachel, she knew her girlfriend had a crush on Zoey long before they got together. Besides, she wanted to sample the taller futa's body more, "Come and join in."

Carmen sat up with Rachel still in her lap and beamed at Zoey from over her head. Her balls gurgled. There was still plenty left to do.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers