Futanari Notebook Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Likewise, Carmen's fingers in her ass met something as well. In sync, they pressed against them and both shrieked around their respective cocks, balls gurgling and dicks twitching madly. Just seconds later, orgasms unlike any before erupted. Rachel's eyes rolled, the gorgeous behemoth waiting for her just a blur as her whole being vibrated in bliss. Her only thoughts belonged to the fact she was cumming inside Carmen's mouth and that Carmen was doing the same for her.

Rachel's greedy stomach expanded where only it could; to the sides. It swallowed up even her lover's huge breasts and kept going, sights set on the bed. Her own load swelled up Carmen's belly too, though on a far inferior scale. It pushed her up, forcing inches of cock from her mouth, but the flow kept coming.

Once over, she rolled off and onto the lacklustre mattress. Nothing was as comfy as Carmen's body, but the sensation of gallons upon gallons of warm, gooey jizz packed tight in her stomach soothed her. Beside her, a similarly tight belly stretched a foot high. Someday, she'd inflate Carmen to a similar level. Maybe even have it be more permanent if they had kids.

"Sorry, babe," Carmen said and climbed to her feet, checking her phone on the desk. She pulled on her discarded clothes, the tank top only covered the top third of her expansive gut, while her infallible erections awkwardly stretched down her cargo pants, "Stacy's here."

"That means..."

"You didn't get it all in time, but I'm still hard and I want you two to get better acquainted. What better way than for us all to fuck?"

"I don't know her," Rachel pouted, sitting up with her back against the wall and her legs splayed around her gorgeous abdomen. Her belly button had popped out long ago from the pressure, but the added load pronounced her pseudo pregnancy all the more. That said, she wanted to be bigger and, judging by the steel-like appendages trapped in Carmen's pants, and the light in her unique eyes, she did too.

"Trust me, you'll love her. The three of us are gonna be so happy together, no matter what anyone says or does to us anymore."

"Yes," Rachel mumbled, biting her lip as she watched Carmen's ass sway out the door, "The three of us. Happy. Sure. Why'd she have to bring her into this? Isn't she happy with me?" Rachel hefted her tits, hands woefully undersized for them, and squeezed. Even the surge of pleasure didn't distract from the fretting in her mind. She should be Carmen's main girl, but there was way more history with Stacy. If push came to shove, Carmen would choose her.

"But she doesn't have to choose, we're both gonna be her girlfriends, so there's no point thinking about it," Rachel folded her arms and focused on the door, waiting for Carmen's return. But her eyes betrayed her and roamed to the desk, settling on the open Futa Note.

12