Futanari Notebook Ch. 61

Story Info
Sharing the Blessings.
4k words
4.67
7.8k
11

Part 61 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

Possibly the greatest thing to happen to Mary was Carmen and the Futa Note. Memories of a past life spent manipulating and bullying the meek soured her mind on occasion, but were quickly squashed underneath her 'true' history, that being as a futa born with six, prehensile ever-elongating cocks, four breasts and a figure old-fashioned porn stars envied. More than that, however, was the new outlook she possessed.

Punishing those less fortunate than herself was such a simple, outright moronic choice. Why would she make them feel worse for not being like her, when she could give them a sample? Those 'less fortunate' than her were the girls in Saint Puella, as of yet unchanged by Carmen's grace. Everyone knew of her, the supposedly trans girl, top of the class, and hotter than Hell in the middle of a wildfire in a sea of magma. Perhaps, for that reason, Mary couldn't help but think of her as a true goddess. The goddess.

Not hers. She'd never be so bold to presume something like that, not when Carmen spread such bliss to others and needed them to satisfy her own lusts. Even Rachel and Stacy, who suited the goddess's proclivities almost perfectly, weren't enough. For that reason, Mary did her duty in finding more potential vessels for Carmen's boundless desires. They weren't hard to come by.

Mary, herself, had plenty of admirers around the school. Both in the those blessed by Carmen, and those still waiting for their turn, even if they didn't know it yet. Only those completely oblivious didn't know what went on during lunch, while many idled away in the cafeteria, eating a cheap meal provided by the school, Mary indulged in otherworldly delights. Just a week after Carmen announced that more would be included in her blessing, over a dozen had joined them.

In that moment, Mary's ass clapped down against the biggest balls in the school. A cock pushed her stomach up and out, then fell away as her legs pushed up, juices gushing out, all four tits smacking around the bulge. Her own members weren't idle either, as they wound around her partner's tits and shoved down her throat. Alternating bulges highlighted their progress down her neck and into her stomach.

"Come here," Ashley said and pulled Mary's head to the side. Her lips spread around a juicy, dick-nipple that gushed with semen right away. The futa's tits were massive, engorged with gallons of cum after only a few hours of abstinence, in just the one breast, all of which was destined for the blonde's starving belly. Of all the diets Mary tried in her previous life, she'd never thought a near cum-exclusive diet would be the best for her.

Maybe the Futa Note had something to do with it, but every day she felt better and stronger and sexier than ever. Her breasts kept growing, her stamina improved, she even believed her mind sharpened too. All the better so that she may serve the goddess. Mary bobbed her head on Ashley's cock, then moaned and gargled deep as pair of hands parted her tremendous ass cheeks, only to spear her anus on another dick. In the meantime, she focused her hands on stroking Ashley's huge, main cock.

"Your ass is so good," someone moaned in her ear. It wasn't Dakota, the canine-eared futa busy taking Carmen's five cocks, all in her tender cunt, she bounced her rear on Rachel's twin masts. Her own knotted-dick flopped and splashed the three in jizz.

The futa in Mary's rear dug her fingers into the firm cheeks and pushed. How long was she? Mary sucked harder on her lover's nipple, body trembling as her bowels were invaded. Deeper and deeper, until the cock squirmed into her belly and, triggering her orgasm, met Ashley's own dick-nipple. Then, as if it could improve any further, it rapidly fattened. A distinct, winding bulge ran the entire length of her insides and framed the juicy shaft stretching out her womb.

"Oh fuck," Ashley gasped, "Is that...? I'm in her cock."

"This is so good. I love getting my urethra stretched by another person's huge prick," the futa said, "I'm so glad I came to this school. Your ass is fucking amazing."

"It gets better," Ashley said and pinched one of Mary's nipples, "Go on, make her feel good."

Mary's tentacles lurched at the command. There was something about Ashley taking charge that she adored. Perhaps because of their original history together? Regardless of reason, she did as told and focused her muscles on squeezing the unknown futa's entire length. At the same time, Mary stretched her extra tentacles to her own ass, shoving in and winding around her new lover.

"That's so fucking hot!"

Yes, it was. As were the many other acts of debauchery taking place around the bathroom, though none of the stalls were in use. A couple linked arms around Laura's second-torso, letting her fuck and be filled simultaneously. Three others were fisting someone's cock, its opening much more reminiscent of a pussy, complete with a clit, while their heads were literally buried in her tits. Zoey, despite the many options available, only bounced a petite futa with the roundest tits and ass around up and down her lush cock. She seemed almost distracted.

All she needed was someone that suited her best. Mary had Dakota and Ashley, and their goddess had two others as well. Eventually, Carmen would grace the Amazonian futa with a partner just right for her. Or as right as one could become without being Carmen. It didn't matter that Mary hadn't thought of horse cocks as the hottest things in existence before, on the goddess they were perfect for her. Especially that middle one with the spines and lurid nubs sticking up along its top and bottom.

She used her own tentacles to replicate how it must feel. The futa in her ass gasped and held on for dear life as the tendrils flailed about, jerked up and down, pressing through the flimsy membrane between anus and pussy to stimulate her other partner too. Ashley pressed her tits together, reading the encroaching pleasure on everyone's faces, then stuffed her second dick-nipple down Mary's eager gullet. Both members stretched her throat taut.

Sounds of pleasure rose all around. Mary breathed deep through her nose, or as best she could, and caught Carmen's scent. No matter whose dick was in her face, or how many there were, her musk always shone brightest on the precipice of release. Dakota's stomach bulged further as Carmen and Rachel's members swelled, pussy sloshing loudly as she helplessly squirted under their assault.

"Gonna cum, Mary," Ashley said and grabbed two tufts of hair, "You better drink it all."

"MMM!" Mary groaned and started gulping in preparation. The cocks fucking one another inside her jumped in intensity, both their emissions filled out her belly, pushed it out against the three-foot mast pumping her womb between her tits. Everyone climbed toward climax, yet all eyes moved to Carmen as she panted. It was faint, but Mary noticed a crimson-pink hue surrounded her.

As the divine futa shouted her climax, so too did the others. Mary gargled around Ashley, who jerked against her face and tugged on her hair, while the other two inside the blonde shrieked in ecstasy. Her eyes rolled as her belly filled with litres, then gallons of thick semen. Like normal, she blew past most fruit comparisons, then exceeded a beach ball and teetered on a yoga ball. It was only then that pressure won out and jets of cum erupted from her lower holes. A shame, if only they had knots like Dakota.

Clean up no longer worried them. None of the janitorial staff were paid enough to care either and none wanted to wash away the glorious stink. The musk hung around the second-floor bathroom like a salacious spectre, both alluring and terrifying to those not yet initiated. As Mary left that Monday, she noticed six girls skulking behind a corner, staring at all the futanari either sauntering or staggering away. She let Dakota and Ashley go on ahead and approached.

"How long have you been here?" Mary asked, smiling seductively as possible. She leaned on the wall, breasts following suit.

"Uh, um, just a few minutes? Right?" One girl, quite mousy with her large eyes behind even larger glasses and a mop of chestnut brown hair. She was sleek, not too short, but her arms had a bit of flab, which she tucked away upon noticing Mary's gaze.

"Y-yeah. Nothing more." They were all the typical nerd girls in the school, though not blatant enough to have warranted Gretchen's attention. Mary flashed her teeth; they reminded her of the geeks in old high school movies. Only difference is their inner beauty would only shine after Carmen felt it suitable. She glanced at another's pants, trained to detect the faint wetness she tried hiding.

"Sure, if you say so. But I bet you wanna know what goes on in there, right?"

"We're good," the tallest of the group squeaked, voice cracking. Still growing up, Mary thought and licked her lips. Once her voice settled, she'd have a great, husky voice just perfect for seducing a meeker girl.

"Oh, well, if you're sure then I'll leave you be. Unless you'd like a taste?" Mary cocked a hip to really exaggerate her bulge. It wasn't hard. She'd always had a strong reaction to clothes on certain parts of her body - or in her preferred life, she had - which put over a foot of her top cleavage on display. Thanks to Carmen's generosity, she'd even had shirts modified to show cleavage in her lower pair. All that girded her crotch were hot pants that audibly strained around her mass.

All eyes moved to it, even ignoring her tiered bosoms. None had the tact to conceal their desires, least of all the mousy girl, who only wiped the drool from her chin when someone nudged her side. Mary flipped some hair from her face, then bent over just enough to bring her cleavages back into view.

"Come to my house later. Some friends and I will show you some of what goes on."

"I..."

"Here's the address. Show up whenever. My parents are out of town until tomorrow, so this is your only chance. My advice; don't waste it. See ya!"

Mary strutted away with an even more exaggerated sway to her hips. While she didn't hold any notions that she was the biggest in Carmen's life, she still had more than a majority of girls or futanari. And more was only a request away. She bit her lip and wriggled in her chair as class resumed. A few inches more down below wouldn't hurt. Or maybe more?

If there was any creed a futa under Carmen's grace lived by, it was; bigger is better. Anything that made sex more pleasurable, like adding more clits to her pussy, or growing them elsewhere. Careful to avoid detection, Mary slid a hand into her pants, then pulled out her phone, texting Carmen the request. With any luck, she'd see fit to grant her sudden desire.

Doing so would make it even easier to indoctrinate those six. Once they saw the pleasure on offer, surely they would concede and lose themselves in the bliss as they should. Mary bit her lip and stroked her tendrils, keeping them docile for the moment. Tonight, they would be unleashed, each with their own female to sample.

It was just after she got home that Mary fell to her knees. Her cat wandered over to inspect, then sat and watched her moan and rip at her shorts in desperation as she was blessed once more. Mary groped her ass, almost cumming on the spot as more flesh squished between her fingers, then sang out as a sensitive ring pushed her cheeks apart. Feeling it, she had no doubt it was her pucker swollen like a doughnut and heightened to resemble a clit.

But it was far from over. She wrapped her tentacles around her breasts, feeling the mounds heat up and sensitise like her ass. The nipples sent sparks through her cunt, a jet of juices splashed into the ground and onto her fattening thighs. At the same time, the surface of her cocks bulged along the tops. She panted, staring through a deepening haze of bliss, and moaned as the surface rose up in random intervals to resemble, thin fleshy nubs over an inch long. They ground into each other and her world went white.

Her cat yowled as a splash almost coated it, then hissed and scampered away. Mary slumped onto her front, ass in the air, turning her face to see it in her peripheral. It didn't measure up to Rachel's, though she didn't think anything did, but it resembled a pair of basketballs that flowed down into her equally rich thighs. Ashley and Dakota were bound to love watching it bounce as they rutted her from behind.

Even if they didn't, she adored the reflection in her mirror. Carmen had gone above and beyond, not only amping her sensitivity, but bloating up her asshole and pumping more than a few inches into her curves. With her new thighs, she had to stretch them open to see her scrotum between them. Mary spanked her ass with a moan and giggle.

Ashley and Dakota turned up barely an hour later, dressed to impress. And more. The pair shrugged at Mary's slack-jawed expression.

"Guess Carmen thought we were due an upgrade," Dakota said, pulling at her pointless tank top, its neckline pulled so far down by her augmented bust that it hooked under her gorgeous, elongated nipples. It didn't even cover her bottom-row, the nipples sticking straight out into the open. Of course, the biggest change came from down below, where her yoga pants were stretched over a pair of balls larger than all of Mary's own merged together.

"Think she's leaning a bit far into my chubbiness, though," Ashley murmured. She was always a plump futa, plush all over, and that hadn't changed, only where else it spread to; that being her pussy. By the looks of her distressed pants, she must've borrowed Dakota's, seeing as Ashley mostly stuck to jeans or sweatpants. Tears led up to her crotch, where the usual bump of her cock and balls was present, beneath it, however, was a juicy mass that had Mary's tentacles stiffening, "She also bumped up my production too, so I'll be needing you guys' help more often."

"No complaints here," Mary said and pulled her into a kiss, "Like the ass? I only wanted a couple inches more, but Carmen knew better."

"It's great, and... is that your butthole?" Ashley asked, feeling up the barely covered flesh. With Mary's condition, she could no longer cover more than half her cheeks.

She sucked in a breath, "Yup. Can't wait for you to break it in."

"I think Dakota's better for that now."

Mary crouched down to their dog-eared lover's crotch, "Oh? Hers don't look much bigger."

"I'm a grower now," Dakota said, "Just you wait."

"Looking forward to it. Well, the other girls should probably be here in a bit, let's get ready."

'Get ready' amounted to making out on the couch and half-stripping while Mary called the newcomers in. Only four girls turned up to her disappointment, however they'd come around sooner or later. The mousy girl was among them, to her relief, alongside the tall, husky voiced one. The other two weren't much defined beyond one's twin tails, and the other's noted effort at a sexy outfit, with a pleated skirt and crop top. It was just a shame she didn't have much going for her elsewhere.

Once Carmen got around to them, it'd all change.

"So, uh, what do we do?" The mousy girl asked.

"First of all," Mary said, untangling herself from her lovers and standing to let them properly see her glory, "You can introduce yourselves."

"I'm Sarah," the mousy girl said instantly.

The taller one went next, introducing herself curtly as; "Blake." Followed by twin tails, known as Megan, and the wannabe slut was Helen. With names exchanged and a very clear understanding of what take place - sex, of course - the real festivities were set to begin. That is, if not for the knock on Mary's door.

Sarah answered for them, being the most eager and presentable, "Yes?" Her voice was barely audible, stunned into near silence.

"Here, feel free to drink as much as you like," Carmen's voice drifted through. It alone was enough to rouse all three futanari to a higher arousal, but the door shut a second later. Sarah returned carrying a huge, sloshing barrel.

"C-Carmen wanted you to have this."

Popping the top off revealed a sea of creamy liquid. It wasn't thick like cum, nor did it have the same punchy musk, rather the scent was intensely sweet. Mary slipped a finger in and licked it clean, cooing at the flavour. The others did the same, even their guests, all with the same reaction. Before she went back for more, her phone pinged at her.

For the girls. Don't let Ashley drink too much unless you want her filling up twice as fast. - Carmen.

Tempting, but given the production jump, it might be too much. She didn't understand just why Carmen would bring a barrel of delicious cream, however she knew her goddess worked in ways beyond her. It was sure to be good regardless. Interruption over, Mary reached out and pulled Sarah close.

"So, little mouse, what do you wanna do first?" As she spoke, Mary snaked her cocks out and wound them around Sarah's slender legs.

"Um, I'm not sure. It's my first time... with anyone... so, uh..."

"Then allow me." Sarah wore a simple skirt and blouse, a pair of panties shielded her snatch, but it was easy to feel her desire through them. Mary licked along the subtle bump with a cock, humming her approval as Sarah's breathing hitched up, then, with a firm tug from her tendrils, the girl's panties were down, "Just relax and let me do my thing."

Sarah nodded and leaned on the futa's chest. Quivers ran up and down their bodies as Mary pressed the tall nodules on her cock against the girl's heat, one sank deep into her, touching her virginity, then slid away as another flicked inside. Each time, the sound of her wetness increased, pussy sucking on each spine as they drifted away, then squelching as the next entered. Mary was methodical, breathing deep and using her hands to gradually disrobe the mousy girl.

Her focus on Sarah stripped away the others from her awareness, until a shocked gasp forced a glance. The rest were leaning over the barrel, slurping up its contents like a camel in a desert, but it was Ashley who stepped away first. Carmen's text flitted through Mary's thoughts just as her lover's chest gurgled and swelled rapidly. Normally tear-drop shaped, the heavy globes rounded out into spheres with skin tighter than Gretchen's egregious implants.

Her dick-nipples burst through her shirt. They didn't grow, only twitched as their land expanded into planets all their own, pulling the others in with their gravity. Dakota was next to detach from the cream, arching her back to reveal her looser, but still massively improved busts. Streams of white leaked from their long teats, dripping onto the floor, while Helen, Blake and Megan reluctantly moved away. Once flat chests blossomed into daunting sizes rarely seen in porn.

Of course, milk accompanied the change.

Mary looked to Sarah, panting softly and looking longingly to the side. Even among her friends, she was small, more boyish, but lacking the tomboy aesthetic. Now, with the divine cream Carmen had personally delivered, she had a chance for something more.

"Fancy a drink?" Mary asked, still running her cock along the girl's dripping snatch.

"I-I... should I?"

"That depends," Mary cradled her head to her breast, making sure she could see the others as their lusts overcame them, the three girls and Dakota going down on Ashley's pressurised tits, the tri-cocked futa moaning for release, all with tits larger than their heads, "Will accept my goddess's gift?"

"Your goddess? You mean Carmen?"

"Yes. She's unique from all of us, something far greater, and she's granted mercy upon you, a chance to have boobs like you've only ever dreamed."

Sarah blushed, "I don't know, I've, um, dreamed of some pretty big ones."

"Even better. Go on, have your fill, I'll keep making you feel good the whole way," Mary said and added two more tentacles to the one already pleasuring her new friend, using them to tease her thighs and clit. They stepped over to the barrel, still half full, and savoured its candy-like aroma, "Want a glass?"

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12