Futanari Notebook Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah didn't answer for a moment, just looked into the white and licked her lips. She, then, shook her head and dove in, slurping up the cream with abandon, all while Mary crouched behind her and lifted the skirt. A gorgeous pussy greeted her, glistening wet and trimmed to perfection, yet that was also its only flaw. Too tidy, Mary thought and aimed one cock at the opening. Both sexes were drenched in Sarah's juices, more than ready for the next step.

But first Mary had to sample her purity. The blonde buried her face in the virgin girl's folds, slurping on them just as she did the milk, and groaned deep at the tart flavour. Satisfied, Mary aimed her dick and pushed against the opening, wriggling to gently nudge her way inside. Sarah clenched in response, but didn't stop drinking, then relaxed as headway was made. Though a virgin, her hole stretched admirably to take Mary's three-inch girth.

Sarah's virginity caved just as the first nodule clashed with her clit, then slid in. It stiffened once inside and pushed on her walls, carving its presence in both mind and body. It only got better from there as Mary slid her other tentacles around the girl's legs, up her belly, and spiralled around her flowering fun-bags. One looped around Sarah's neck, feeling her swallow so greedily and moan like a slut. Always eager to improve an experience, Mary put her tongue to work on the girl's anus.

A sexual stupor fell over them all. Time became a concept once more, abstract and only brought up once they had the wherewithal to question it. By then, all four girls were firmly inducted into Carmen's grace, if not by the Futa Note, but Mary's own ambition to spread the same joy she felt day after day. Of course, they weren't unchanged.

Megan, Blake and Helen all woke from their sex-comas with tits the size of their heads and enough milk for several breakfasts. Everyone was covered in cum, some patches had dried overnight, but many remained warm and sticky. So preoccupied with their coverings, they didn't quite notice the gigantic shapes that dominated much of Mary's floor.

School proved interesting that morning as Mary walked Sarah into its halls. Everyone made way for the former virgin, pressed tight into their lockers or any crevice they could find, lest they be knocked down by the yoga-balls on her chest. She currently wore a bed sheet tied into a knot just to hide her obscenely erotic majesty.

"Will you be joining us for lunch?" Mary asked the four girls. It only took a glance, then they all moaned as some leftover semen leaked between their thighs.

"Fuck yes!"

Once separated, Mary slung an arm over Ashley's shoulders and kissed her hard, "You were amazing last night. So commanding. You should be like that more."

"I don't know," the busty futa looked down, "I just can't help it sometimes. It's embarrassing when I remember some of the things I said."

"Like when you told me to 'fucking take every fucking drop even if you explode'?"

"Yes..."

"Don't worry," Mary looked to the divine presence in her periphery, "I'm sure we can help you with that."

12