Futanari Twingle: Concerto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh...!" Monika gave my rubber balls a tight squeeze and started to suck on my right testie while watching Bella going down on me.

Bella's tongue was out and she was drooling like crazy when she reached the middle of my cock. To my surprise, I felt something... odd dripping from her pussy. I glanced down on my cock and saw blood running down from her pussy. She was a virgin! Monika saw it to and both our jaws dropped a little. We were quickly brought back from our consternation though, as Bella started to moan my name at the top of her lungs.

She was in such a euphoric state that she didn't even complain about any pain. The short girl was jumping up and down on my dick, making lewd faces and sounds like she was a different person. Her legs couldn't withstand the pleasure so she collapsed on my stomach and face-first into my cum covered tits.

Bella moaned hard and wiggled hips in a circular motion to please herself. "I'M... CUMMMING!!!" She yelled and arched her back like a cat, grabbing my boobs and freezing in bliss.

Monika raised her face from my gonads to get sprayed by Bella's juices as she came hard impaled on my cock.

"Ahh...! Fuck...!" Monika shielded herself as Bella was spasming in rapture. "Have some dignity, girl! What was it? 2 minutes?!" Monika smiled and licked some of Bella's warm fluids from her face. "I like that..."

Bella squeaked and collapsed yet again, resting her head on my boobs as she panted, exhausted. "Ahh... Did... Did you cum too, Sarah?"

"I'm afraid not, Bella... I just came earlier..." I smiled warmly to the girl, I felt her pussy walls still clenching my dick and not letting go.

"I can fix that..." Monika cooed, touching my nuts with her knee and grinding them against the boarding.

"Agh! No... please! Monika! I beg you!" I yelped, my penis throbbed with excitement.

"Well, okay then. We'll find another way. Bella, come here." Monika helped the girl to slide off of my cock, which felt great, and then positioned her back up above me, but this time my monstercock was not inside her, but between her butt cheeks.

My shaft was only covered in her fluids to the middle as she couldn't force down more, which was pretty sexy... She came with only half of my cock!

Monika stood between my legs with her massive, plump ass touching Bella's, so my dick was now between the two.

As their cheeks clashed around my dick, I felt a surge of godly power in my balls. I need to cum. I moaned and grabbed Bella's hands as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Ahh... We'll make you cum again! With our butts!!! Cum for us, Sarah!" Bella smiled, screaming out such lewd things.

My dick was smothered by one awesomely plump, large ass of a sex Goddess and one most adorable, small butt of a cutie that dreamed about fucking me.

My fuckmeat slid between those cheeks pressing against each other as I thrust my hips in a frenzy.

Monika and Bella started to wiggle their butts in rhythm to my thrusting and used Bella's pussy juices for lubrication.

"Hold her tip right beside our ass holes when she cums!" Monika commanded again, which threw me over the line.

I thrust my pelvis so hard my whole lower body started to hover, which Monika noticed.

She looked down and observed as my fat testicles lifted up and released another load. She gave them an encouraging slap, right on them both and I started to feel dizzy from rapture.

My cockhead, being wrapped around with asses, started to ejaculate spunk all over the girls' back, making them moan in unison.

"Yes! Cum, cum Sarah!", "Release your jizz all over our butts, Sarah!" I heard when my entire body went taut.

As I was cumming, both of them started to jiggle and shake their buttocks on my dickhead, making my sperm spill everywhere, on the bed, on the walls, and on their backs.

After a while, I groaned hard and collapsed back on bed, not feeling an inch of my body.

"Mmmhh... Sarah, you came so much!" Bella cooed, rubbing her cute butt on my length.

"That's how she does it..." Monika arched back, then slid down my penis, reaching my balls with her butt. "Aww... I think they're empty..." She mewled, turning around and weighing one of my testicles in her hand.

I didn't even have breath left in my lungs to answer, so I just sighed deeply, satisfied with recent occurrences.

"Cmon, Sarah. We can't stay here, but I know you'd like to very much." Monika took a paper towel and started to clean herself up. "It was fun a lot... Miss Fluffgore."

"Ah... I'm... sorry again..." Bella was back to normal, and very, very embarrassed. She got back to the ground and covered her breasts and dripping pussy, avoiding eye contact with Monika.

"It's alright, sweetie... I'm not mad. In fact, I'm glad you had your fun." Monika winked to Bella when the violinist raised her head in surprise.

"Wow... I... Thank you." Bella smiled adorably. "Uh... Can I have some of that towel...?" She asked Monika, aaaaand that was the last thing that I heard before passing out...

Welp, that was the night I met Bella Fluffgore. Her and Monika actually became good friends too, and sometimes Monika would invite Bella to our house, to do... some things together. I didn't know that my girlfriend was okay with me fucking other girls, but well...

I guess I'll ask her next time before I stick my cock into something...!

12