Futanari Twingle: Endurance Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a brief pause, I was left panting and moaning, rocking my body to the sides and groping my balls tenderly. Yuki blinked in surprise.

"H- How are you still conscious...?" Her eyes went wide and observed me while I half-whispered a reply,

"Suck... my... nuts..." I chuckled, but then returned to my world of burning agony, whining and caressing my, surprisingly, not broken testes.

Yuki's eyes squinted and she... smiled a bit in a cheeky expression. She discerned that I'm actually way tougher than any futa.

"gahhh... y- you... d-didn't b-break them..." I murmured with my shaky voice, but there was fire in my eyes. I groaned hard and to Yuki's surprise, I actually sat up, then went on all fours and then raised to my feet, my knees were trembling like hell though and my nuts were so swollen, they were nearly two times bigger than Yuki's fists now and even more saggy.

"fuck..." I yelped, approaching Yuki with tears running down my cheeks. "y- you're too weak... my balls are more powerful than you!" I cried out softly, trying my mightiest to collect myself.

"Any last words before their demise?" Yuki was impressed, but tried to hide it. She smiled and raised her eyebrow, resting her hands on her hips.

"Ahhh... I- I'd like to fuck you silly..." I chuckled, knowing I've already stepped in deep enough shit that there was no backing out now.

Yuki burst out in laughter and looked at the clock,

"Oh... I'm affraid that won't be possible. It has neeeeearly been fourty minutes. And you fell... So-"

"Fuck you! You pushed me. That doesn't count..." I groaned, smirking and curling a little bit forward, my balls were making me want to just fall and lie on the floor.

Yuki squinted her eyes and a smug smile slowly formed on her face,

"Hah... You're relentless... Do you really want to keep going?" She placed her hand on her hip in a sassy pose.

"Fuck yes... you'll have to blow me till all that-" I grabbed my obscenely large balls, "Is inside your tummy, 'grandmaster...'" I huffed, looking Yuki in the eyes and smiling cheekily.

"You have some balls..." Yuki smirked, "Alright. Survive this... And I'll let you cum your brains out."

Oooh that's not good...

I gulped and took a step back, but it was no use. Yuki approached me and pried my hands apart, then looked me in the eyes, "Groin kick. Nut punch. Nut punch. Ball squeeze. Sack twist. Finisher knee." She said with an innocent smile.

My brain didn't even have time to process that before I saw Yuki's face change to an almost scary one.

She stepped away and I expected her to... well, kick me, but she suddenly disappeared! What happened was Yuki went down to (nearly) all fours before me and jolted her left leg, straightening it and ramming her bare heel right onto the front of my sizeable gonads, making them swing back as I coughed and all the air escaped my lungs. Yuki didn't give me a break as she quickly went on her knees and sent a deadly uppercut right in between my red balls, lifting them with the force of the punch and making a dent in both of them with her fist like they were putty. Then, she retracted her fist and made a large arch, crushing it once more into my poor, injured nutsack. I almost felt like my eyes were launched from my sockets, but I had to stay stong! Too much was at stake for me to fall!!!

I didn't even think about what was next, but I was cruelly reminded by Yuki. After the second debilitating strike, she grabbed hold of both my balls, one hand on the side of each orb, and dug her fingers into them as hard as she could! Veins popped on my nuts (and my face) as I was red as a beet, my eyes going up to the ceiling. Yuki suddenly twisted her hands, one forward, one back, digging her nails into my individual nuts and indian-burning my scrotum as I wanted to die. But what was that last one...?

"Take... THAT!!!" With that yell, Yuki pushed my sack down with her hands and raised her previously prepared knee, bursting my constricted, plump and taut testicles between her hands and her thicc thigh, just above her knee, her leg detonating my testes like some water baloons.

My face went blank as I stood there. I think I saw St. Petra, but I wasn't sure, my world went dark anyway and I just came down like a demolished building, last thing I felt was my face slamming down on the mats.

...

"Helloooo! You awake?"

I groaned and slowly blinked. I was lying somewhere comfortable, it was a... couch!

"Huh... I thought I saw you move... Jesus, how much sleep do you need?" I saw a blurry Yuki waving to me, "You were out for 10 hours. My Goddess, your fucking nuts managed to regenerate in that time!"

"M- My..." I mewled, then rubbed my eyes, "Hooooly fuck..." I sat up and shook my head, "Did... Did you take me home with you?" I looked around, we were both in a neat living room inspired with Japanese culture.

"...? Well what the fuck was I supposed to do?? You passed out in my dojo, I don't know where you live and this..." She patted my junk, "Isn't something you'd go to a hospital with, now would you? Besides, I gave you Dr. Seed's Serum."

"Woah... Y- You have that stuff? It's pretty expensive!" I was shocked. Dr. Seed's Serum was one of the most effective (and expensive) meds for a case of popped nuts. It accelerated the natural regeneration process greatly.

"Yes... I... I still have some for my..." Yuki's eyes went to the side, she gulped, "N- Never mind. So... you okay? I was worried you went into a fucking coma after I popped your... cherries." She looked down at my crotch, which was covered by a white towel.

"Oh... Y- Yeah... I didn't get much sleep recently. Thank you so much, Yuki..." I blushed a bit, then looked outside, it was getting brighter. I think it had to be around 8 am.

"uh... d- did you not sleep?" I frowned and looked at Yuki.

"I was meditating. It's better than sleep. At least for someone on my level..." She stood up and got on her knees before me, taking off the towel with a blank expression,

"I see they healed well. So... I've been thinking. You survived 52 minutes, buuut... I've been a little too hard on you at the end, so... let's just say that you deserve what's best. To be honest, I didn't believe you'd survive more than 10 minutes anways."

I was red as a beet as Yuki oh, so unceremoniously just stared at my cock and balls, my hands went back to rest on the couch and my legs were spread,

"I- uh... well, I told you I'm tough. And... t- thanks... but... are you just planning on-"

I was interrupted by my own gasp as I felt Yuki's tongue liking around the base of my flaccid length, lapping around it and brushing at the hefty spheres below.

"I see..." I pushed out, gulping. It already felt amazing!

"Well, if you don't want your prize, you can go..." She looked at me from below, her hands sliding under my loose jewels. I just shook my head frantically, so she pushed me back,

"So sit back and relax... I haven't... done it in a while..." She said firmly before she held my ample orbs and lifted them, playing with them and weighing them down.

After that, the grandmaster lowered her head and started to coat my balls in saliva, her tongue lapping around them and her hands giving my nuts gentle, playful squeezes. Oh 'she haven't done it in a while my ass!' she was like a fucking... expert!

I released some soft moans of pleasure, spreading my legs more and making Yuki smirk. She gently pinched the skin between my sensitive eggs and ran her fingers down until they slid off my scrotum, she then wrapped her fingers around the very top of my sack and gently glided her hands down, letting them once again slide off my balls. It felt really good and I enjoyed her every move, she knew what she was doing! She repeated the 'pinching & sliding' several times before giving my gonads a few more licks and then trailing her tongue up my half-hard shaft and to the very tip, enveloping my cockhead with her lips. She sucked on the head while caressing my balls, making me swoon and curl my toes.

"How do you feel~?"

"Ahh... yes, oh fuck... my tip... mmmmh yes!!!!" I cooed, going totally dumb struck. It felt wonderful!

Yuki made a pleased-sounding moan as she began to bob her head gently up and down on just my tip, making my penis grow to its full size in no time. My tip was pulsating strongly as Yuki's tongue lapped around it inside her mouth, her full lips smearing her red lipstick all over my dickhead.

Then, without any warning, she suddenly deepthroated my entire fat cock, which shocked me as I looked down at Yuki, I was balls deep inside her tight throat!

It seemed like she was very experienced and it wasn't her first time taking monstercocks like mine, although... hehe... I gotta say I'm in the minority.

After retracting back and taking a breath, Yuki started to play with both my balls, making me exclaim and grunt from pleasure.

I bit my lower lip and spread my legs for Yuki. It felt absolutely wonderful, her fingers rubbing around my balls, sliding on the back and the front at the same time, it made me grasp at the sofa's edges hard.

"My Goddess! Fuck! T- Take it whole again!" I cooed, in love with what Yuki was doing, "Ahh! My balls feel so good! mmm.... suck my cock, please... yes!" I was feeling overwhelmed!

Yuki continued bobbing her head up and down furiously, gulping down my entire length each time she went down, she gave me no time to process the pleasure and instead went at it like a machine gun while sucking the life out of my cock, while having a sly, calm look on her face.

"mmh... You're so much better than I expected!!!" I was in heaven. I grabbed Yuki's head and pushed it down so that the girl's chin reached the top of my balls.

"Aaaah!Mmh! Squeeze my balls while I cum, please... I'm gonna blast such a huge load inside of you!" I moaned, even moving my hips a little on my own, my whole dick felt so good in Yuki's throat!

All of Yuki's inner walls were nearly crushing my penis from all sides at once, it was extremelly tight, and I swear that my tip nearly reached her stomach! She took breaks to inhale, but she wasn't even tearing up! On her own, she just rammed all of my meat down her tight throat and just acted like a cock-sleeve.

I went mute and arched my head back, feeling that my balls are contracting and my rod was getting even harder, but Yuki felt this as well.

She went back and sucked on the tip and stroked the shaft with both her hands in a twisting motion, her tongue twirled around my tip and played with the entrance to my urethra, while her hands went at what felt like light speed. She had lubrication from the saliva and both the endurance and the strength to give me the handjob of a lifetime!

"oh... Oh my Godddd..." I was at the brink of making babies with Yuki's stomach. Yuki's technique and the look on her face made me swoon in bliss.

"The girls are at their edge! They will burst in a second!!!" I groaned in defeat as I collapsed back on the couch, feeling the helpless feeling of an awesome orgasm approaching.

To finish me off, Yuki gave a super hard squeeze to the balls, practically squeezing them to death and forcing me to cum my balls out.

My trembling eyes went to the back of my skull as my balls were being minced in Yuki's hands. A pathetic scream was released from my mouth as my hard cock began to throb and spurt inside of Yuki's mouth, ejaculating load after load of thick, creamy baby batter down that tight throat.

The moment I ejaculated, Yuki went down on me again, swallowing my entire, hard-as-diamond cock and letting me spray her belly from the inside.

My jizz was quite excessive, which Yuki took notice of, I could tell she liked massive loads by her happy face, and I was capable of giving her one of those for sure!

Yuki's hands poked my working nuts with her fingertips before she backed out and massaged my cock with her expert-level handjob again, coaxing my orgasm, jerking my of hard.

Yuki made sure not to let a single drop escape her throat, she gulped down every mililiter spurting from my tip, and it left me speechless, since she didn't even gag or cough any up, just swallowed and wiped up what gathered on her lips.

"Done." She said with a little smile as she licked her lips and looked me in the eyes with a smug look.

I groaned and then sighed with relief as I sloped down on the sofa, happier than ever.

"Damn... Yuki... I loved it! I loved it!!!" I exclaimed, biting my lower lip and enjoying the post orgasm state I was in.

"Mmh... I'm... feeling soo weak..."

"Of course you are." Yuki sat down beside me, looking at me, "You just emptied your nuts completely. You know... I was hungry, but you just gave me breakfast. ... And dinner, probably. I feel really full. And it's so warm..." She smirked, tilting her head and patting my tired testes.

"Guhh... d- do you wanna cuddle a bit?" I blurted out and blushed a lot. I figured Yuki wouldn't mind, since she seemed a bit... lonely...? The house was big, but it was also empty. And I didn't think she had a girlfriend that's gonna show up and be like 'Hello. Why is there a pantless futa on my couch?'

"Nah, I'll pass," Yuki stretched and looked around, "anything else you want?"

I blinked as I was just doused down, "... You sure?" I tilted my head with a warm smile, "I won't insist, but... ya know... people say I'm a good hugger... I'll try not to get an erection... although it will be hard!" I joked, winking to Yuki.

Yuki rolled her eyes with a faint smile and rested her head against my shoulder, wrapping her hands around my waist.

I placed my arm around Yuki's shoulders and pulled her closer, smiling to her in a friendly way. My head rested on top of Yuki's.

"Well uh... Yuki, m- maybe we could meet up again some time...? Maybe I'll come over next week or... Maybe you'd like to meet Monika?" I asked, caressing Yuki's shoulder delicately.

"... O- Of course, if you wouldn't like that... OH! I forgot completely... I- Uh... I have a girlfriend..." I made a totally embarrassed face, "B- But we're in an open relationship, kinda... uhhh, it's complicated! But she won't mind what we did! There wasn't any penetration after all! So if you-"

I heard a soft snore and looked down.

Yuki's face was nuzzled between my tits, probably enjoying their softness and warmth too much, because she was already asleep...

"... m- maybe I'll tell you later..." I smiled a bit, my hand going to Yuki's head, stroking her hair delicately,

"Sweet dreams, Yuki..." I whispered. What an amazing grandmaster I've met... I hope she had fun too, because I... most certainly did...

12