Futa's Wild Passion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my dick between the married MILF's plump butt-cheeks. Her brown flesh contrasted with my ivory shaft. I moved my cock down and down, searching for that puckered opening. My virgin pussy clenched, juices dribbling down my thighs.

I found that asshole and grinned. I pressed against Mrs. Asis's backdoor. She cooed into her daughter's snatch, pressing her rump back into me. Her anal ring just started to part. Pita stared at me, trembling as she ground on her mother's face, pleasure crossing my friend's expression.

"Are you going to fuck her pussy?" moaned my friend. "Are you going to fuck my sexy mother's cunt?"

"Nope," I said and pressed forward.

"She's at my asshole!" panted the MILF, her anal ring surrendering to my pussy-slicked dick. "Ooh, yes, yes, she's entering me."

"Hot!" hissed Pita. "Do it, Jenny! Bugger my mother!"

"My sexy kittens!" groaned Mrs. Asis.

Her asshole engulfed the tip of my cock. It was incredible to slip into her married bowels. I went deeper and deeper into her. I groaned, my heart pounding at the thrill of invading her tight and juicy hole. The pleasure pulsed through my veins.

Her bowels gripped me. That wonderful heat swallowed inch after inch of my cock. I groaned as I slid into her depths. I went further and further into her bowels. It was an incredible delight. A passion that had my cunt clenching. Aching.

"Mrs. Asis!" I gasped as I slid into her bowels.

"Ooh, yes, yes, you're invading me!" gasped the MILF into her daughter's cunt.

"Yes, yes, bugger my mother's ass!" Pita moaned. Her breasts jiggled as she humped against her mother. "Mierda, this is so fucking hot! My mom's licking your cum out of my twat."

"Good," I panted, pulling back my cock.

My breasts jiggled as I slammed back into the MILF's depths. It was incredible to be in her bowels. Her tight, velvety sheath gripped me as I pumped in and out of her. I rammed forward, my virgin cunt clenching. My pussy lips smacked into her rump.

The pleasure built and built in my ovaries with every thrust. A wonderful delight brimmed at the tip of my cock. I couldn't wait to fire all that jizz into the married MILF's asshole. It would be intense. A wild experience.

I groaned, my futa-dick pumping in and out of her bowels. I thrust hard and fast, my tits heaving as my crotch smacked into her rump. My fiery hair danced about my head. My red bush rubbed into her ass every time I slammed into her.

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass, you sexy futa!" moaned Mrs. Asis. "That's good. You're so huge. ¡Madre de Dios! I'm going to cum from getting ass-fucked!"

"Good," panted Pita. "Because I'm going to cum from you licking my pussy clean. Yes, yes, I think there's still some of her jizz in me, Mamá! Get that tongue in me. Just like that. I love it!"

The incestuous pleasure on her face was incredible to stare at. I licked my lips, loving the sight as I pumped my futa-dick in and out of her mother's asshole. I slammed deep and hard, the pressure swelling at the tip of my cock.

I came closer and closer to erupting.

To spurting all that wonderful jizz into her bowels.

I would flood her with so much spunk. It would erupt out of me. This mighty tidal wave of bliss that would spurt over and over into her depths. It would be incredible. My pussy clenched with every thrust.

"Mrs. Asis!" I moaned. "Ooh, your asshole is so tight."

"Because your dick is a monster!" moaned the MILF. "I love it! Ooh, yes, yes, just hammer that cock into me. I'm going to cum!"

Her head moved as she ate her daughter out. I loved the sight of her curly, brown hair dancing as she did it. Her bowels squeezed and clenched about my dick, bringing me closer and closer to the brink.

The bed rocked. Creaked.

We all gasped and moaned.

"¡Mierda, Mamá!" howled Pita. "I'm cumming. ¡Mierda!"

Her body bucked as she flooded her mother's mouth with her pussy cream. I watched my friend's tits heaving while I fucked her mother's asshole. I pounded Mrs. Asis as hard as I could, my own twat burning with my impending orgasm.

Mrs. Asis purred in delight, her bowels squeezing around me. I rammed into her and gasped as her flesh spasmed. Her asshole convulsed like a velvety pussy, massaging my withdrawing dick. The aroma of her tart pussy juices rose through the air, filling my nose.

"Cum in my asshole, futa-kitten!" moaned Mrs. Asis. "Yes, yes, just ram into me and flood me with all that cum!"

"I will!" I moaned, dizzy from the pleasure surging through me. "It's so incredible. Your mom's asshole is tight."

"So fucking cum in her!" Pita howled, bucking on the bed. "Yes, yes, yes! Lick up all my cream, Mamá!"

"So good!" the MILF panted. "I love mi gatita's pussy!"

I slammed to the hilt to Mrs. Asis's spasming asshole and erupted.

My pussy convulsed as cum fired out of my dick. The powerful blasts of jizz pumped over and over from my cock. I groaned, the sensations pummeling my mind. They were intense. Had me dizzy. I swayed, my tits bouncing and heaving.

The pulses of rapture hammered into my mind while the waves of ecstasy drowned my thoughts. The two delights gave me such rapture. My dick erupted over and over. My cunt spasmed, flooding my thighs with my cream.

"I love being a futanari!" I howled as I fired the last blast of my cum into her.

"Yes!" gasped my friend. "Oh, Jenny, this is so hot. This isn't how I thought our study session would go."

"No, you were going to be a selfish brat and not share with your mother," Mrs. Asis said, lifting her had, her bowels' writhing about my dick slowing and stopping. "Mmm, Jenny, you can come over and study whenever you want."

"Yes!" Pita gasped.

The MILF crawled forward, her asshole sliding off my dick. I groaned as she popped off, my shaft free and bobbing before me. My girl-cock swayed, my breasts rising and falling as the pleasure died down inside of me.

"Now, I have to go make the fried rice," said the MILF as she headed for the doorway. "Dinner will be in twenty minutes. You two, don't get too carried away without me."

"We won't, Mamá," panted Pita, still lying on her back, her mother padding down the hallway to the stairs. "That was the best. I just had sex with my mom, Jenny."

"I noticed," I said. "I was here, after all."

"And you..." She sat up on her elbows. "'Incest is hot.' You're boinking someone in your family. That's who your secret lover is."

My cheeks burned even as a smile crossed my lips.

"Yes, yes, it has to be one of the twins, right?" Her eyes widened. "Is it both of them?"

"It's Ally," I said, feeling so relieved to tell my friend. "She was teasing me then we were wrestling and then we were kissing."

"Oh, wow," Pita said. "I thought you and Allie hated each other. She's such a brat."

"She didn't know how to express her incestuous desire for me," I said. "Naughty, right."

"Mmm, yes," purred Pita. "Very." Her eyes stared at my cock. "Mierda, we just had a threesome with my mom. That's so weird."

"And I guess we can have a threesome with my sister, too," I said, arching an eyebrow.

Pita grinned at me, this naughty glint in her eyes. "You know, I never did get to give you that blowjob."

She latched her mouth onto my cock and sucked with hunger. I groaned as she slid her lips over my dirty cock, cleaning her mother's asshole off my dick. My cunt clenched at how wicked this was. I leaned back on the bed as her curly, brown hair fell over my thighs.

"Pita!" I squealed, my pussy clenching in delight.

She sucked hard, polishing my futa-dick. It was so naughty. Fresh from her mother's asshole to her mouth. I groaned as Pita's hot lips worked up and down my shaft. My spongy crown brushed the back of her throat.

Her fingers slid through my fiery bush to find my virgin pussy. She rubbed up and down my labia, teasing me. Her digits felt so wicked on me. A warmth rushed through my body. I groaned, my hands clenching from the heat flooding through me. My pussy tightened from the stimulation.

I bit my lip, the pleasure dancing and swirling in the depths of my twat. I shuddered, my dick twitching and throbbing in her mouth. My dick pulsed with the bliss. My toes curled, my juices flowing out of me. I groaned as she bobbed her head up and down my shaft.

Her tongue danced around my cock's crown. She teased me. Pleased me. It was an incredible pleasure to experience. My fingers gripped her curly hair. Moans burst from my lips. My round breasts swayed as she suckled with hunger.

"Oh, wow, Pita," I moaned. "Ooh, yes, yes, you're just cleaning all your mother's juices off my dick."

She purred around my futa-cock.

"And keep rubbing my pussy lips. That feels incredible. You're such a great friend. My best sex friend in the world. BSFF!"

She squealed in delight and sucked harder. My pussy clenched. Her digits rubbed faster up and down my cuntlips. She teased them, sending tingles reaching up my shaft to the tip of my clit-dick buried in her mouth. Her tongue danced around it.

The pressure soared in my ovaries. The bed creaked as I squirmed into the headboard, the lacy pillows behind me soft on my shoulders and back. My pussy felt hotter and hotter with her every suck and stroke.

My hand tightened in her hair as she teased me. I stared into my friend's eyes as she polished my dick clean of her mom's asshole. Incest was the best. I had naughty ideas involving my sister. My pussy clenched, my juices flowing. They leaked down to my rump.

"Ooh, Pita, you're such a naughty friend," I panted. "I'm so glad we're sex friends. It's amazing!"

She winked at me then her fingers rubbing at my pussy went south. She crossed my taint. I gasped as she found my asshole. She rubbed my cream into my sphincter, teasing me. I groaned at that naughty touch.

She stroked around my asshole and then pressed her finger against my anal ring. My futa-dick throbbed in her mouth as my sphincter widened. My asshole swallowed her pussy-lubed finger. This heat stabbed into my depths and then melted up to my cunt.

To my ovaries.

"Such a dirty girl!" I panted. "Oh, Pita, yes, yes!"

My bowels clenched about her digit. She pumped her finger in and out of my asshole. She worked it into the depths then slid it almost all the way out. I groaned, my heart hammering in my chest. My futa-dick throbbed and ached in her mouth.

She sucked so hard on me. She did such wicked and naughty things to me. I groaned, my heart beating faster and faster. She rammed her finger deep into me. She wiggled it around. I shuddered, biting my lower lip as the pleasure built.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned. "I'm going to fire so much jizz right down your throat."

She winked at me as she kept sucking. She nursed hard, her cheeks hollowing while she buffed my dick clean of her mother's asshole. I whimpered, my cunt clenching. My virgin pussy ached to be penetrated like my asshole was.

"Pita!" I gasped.

She jammed a second finger into my asshole.

"Oh, my god, Pita!" I howled and came.

It was incredible. My cock fired blast after blast of my jizz into her mouth. A torrent of cum that flooded into her. My toes curled. The pleasure surged through me. My body bucked and shuddered. My cunt clenched and spasmed. My asshole writhed around her two fingers.

She gulped down my cum as it fired into her mouth. She swallowed it all as the bliss burned through my mind. I bit my lower lip, my pussy spasming with more and more passion. The dual delights rippled through me.

"Oh, my god, yes, Pita!" I moaned, squirming on the bed, my pussy juices soaking the bedspread. The air smelled of my sweet pussy juices. "Oh, you're amazing. Just the best. You know that?"

She winked at me as she sucked out the last of the cum, my body buzzing as I came down from my orgasmic high. I felt so warm and bubbly. My toes curled and my round breasts rose and fell. I stretched my arms up into the air, feeling like a billion bucks.

It was good timing on our part. I came down Pita's throat right before her mom called us down for dinner. I was starved. Since her father wouldn't be home for at least another hour, we didn't bother dressing. It was naughty having dinner with my friend and her mom naked. All of us were just giggling and laughing and touching each other.

I had a feeling Pita and her mother were going to be doing such wicked things when Mr. Asis wasn't around. It sent such a wicked thrill through me thinking about it, my poor dick was hard and throbbing by the time we finished.

But there wasn't time for fooling around. We had to get dressed and Mrs. Asis had to wash some sheets. I kissed them both goodbye and promised to be back to "study" with Pita later this week, Wednesday or Thursday.

I burst out into the evening, twilight falling, and headed home with a big hardon tenting the front of my panties. It made walking a bit of a challenge, but I managed it. My panties really didn't fit right. They were too tight.

I liked my panties. It would be a shame to have to buy all new underwear. What could I even have? Icky boys' boxers. That didn't sound great at all. Maybe I could get away with boy shorts style underwear. Those could be cute.

Pink and frilly but roomy.

I walked in and Allie squealed, "Jenny!"

She flew out of the living room, her strawberry-blonde pigtails streaming behind her. My little sister threw herself into me and hugged me with a fierceness. I was so aware of my hardon rubbing into her, my pussy growing damp.

"Wow, you two sure are getting along," Mom said, peeking in from the living room. She was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. I could tell by the way her breasts moved beneath it, she wore no bra beneath.

"Yeah, we are," I said, my sister squirming before me like she had ants in her pants. "She's been so helpful."

"Yep," said Allie. "I just want to help her out. We were talking and talking so late about her changes and then we fell asleep in the same bed. It was neat. Like we were kids again."

"Yeah, I saw you," Mom said. She had this beatific smile on her face. "Wish I had thought to snap a picture. You two looked like angels."

"Mom," I gasped, my cheeks burning. When she had checked in on us late last night, I was in the middle of cumming in my little sister's pussy.

"I would have put it on social media," said Mom. "Ooh, it's back on."

I could hear Wheel of Fortune's music in the background. Mom watched it every night followed by Jeopardy. The twins always got the questions right when they watched it. It was hit or miss for the rest of us.

"Something happened over there," said Allie, her voice a low whisper.

"Mmm, how would you like to come study with me on Wednesday or Thursday?"

Allie's eyes widened. "Pita knows."

I nodded my head. "And that's not all, it's--"

"Girls, you're missing the next phrase," Mom said. "It's got a lot of letters. It's going to be a good one."

"In a minute, Mom!" Allie said in obvious frustration. Then she glanced at me. "Well?"

"Mrs. Asis came on to me," I said. "Big time. And Pita caught us."

"What were you doing?"

"Mrs. Asis was riding me," I said. I gave my sister a hurried rendition of what happened, her hand rubbing at my cock through my skirt. I groaned, so hard and erect from her teasing. I wanted to do such naughty things with her. "And then she realized my secret lover must be someone in the house, so I told her."

"A mother and daughter," whimpered Allie. "That's so hot. Sounds like you were having all the fun."

"Hence why you need to come study with us," I said as she groped me.

"Girls," Mom said, appearing back in the doorway. "You missed it. I almost had it, too."

Allie jerked her hand away and spun around, her pigtails swaying. "Uh, bummer, Mom. We, uh, have to go up and talk. I need some help with my homework."

"And you're not asking the twins?" Mom asked.

"They're studying," Allie said. She grabbed my hand. "Jenny had this class last year. She should be able to help me."

"Oh, okay," Mom said. "Oh, that reminds me, I want to drive you to your college again, Jenny. And don't make any plans for after school."

"Oh?" I asked, blinking while Allie tugged on me, impatient.

"Yeah, I want to take you shopping." She glanced at my skirt and her cheeks reddened. "Get you some clothes that are more comfortable for you to wear. New panties, probably, and maybe some boy's jeans."

"Oh, yeah," I said, blushing. Shopping with my hot mom sent naughty fantasies dancing in my head. Trying on clothes. New panties. Letting her see my hardon... "Sure, Mom. Thanks. Love you. I have to go. I have a munchkin pulling on me."

Mom laughed as my sister dragged me away. Allie was clearly eager to "study." So was I. My dick throbbed as she led me up the stairs and to the room. We'd have to be quiet. Maybe if we kissed each other really, really hard we wouldn't make any noise.

"I can't wait to study with you and Pita!" she moaned as we reached my bedroom and vanished inside.

Me, too. Being a futa was getting wilder and wilder.

To be continued...

12