Futa's Wild Passion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it's all exciting," she said, "being young can be so exhilarating, but it's also why you need to be careful."

"Okay, Mom," I said, my cheeks burning. "I'll be safe. I promise."

"Good, that's all I--" Her phone rang through the car. It echoed around us. I frowned, glancing at the radio clock showing the caller ID. She had her phone hooked up to her Bluetooth. She pressed a button on her steering wheel. "Hello, Ms. Petrov."

"Veronica, I need you back here right away," said the cool voice of my mom's boss.

"Right now?" Mom asked. "You gave me the afternoon off to spend with my--"

"Something has come up," she said. "You need to be in here ASAP. This could cost us a lot."

My mom sighed. "Yes, Ms. Petrov. I'll be right there." She hung up and glanced at me. "I hope you don't mind waiting at the office. I'm sure this won't take too long. If it does, I'll have an Uber take you home."

"Oh, sure," I said, my stomach sinking. "It's kind of not fair that she called you in."

"Yeah," Mom said, looking not pleased. "She's my boss. Not much I can do. We need the money."

I sighed, so looking forward to shopping. Mom drove angrily through the streets to downtown and the skyscraper she worked at. We parked beneath and were soon riding up the elevator. She marched towards her boss's office. We were on the fancy executive floor. We passed an atrium with potted plants and a cool and professional, young woman with her hair pinned up that seemed to be taking a million phone calls at once, moving and hitting buttons and nodding her head to us.

We walked down a hallway to a set of glass doors tinted so dark only shadows bled through. Mom opened it, her heels clicking. There was an empty secretary's desk here and a set of wooden doors. Art hung on the wall and there were windows showing off a view of the city.

"Just sit here," mom said, pointing to a chair by the door. Then she took a deep breath, steeling herself, and headed to speak with her boss.

I sat down, pouting. I should be having so much fun shopping, and it was ruined. Mom vanished inside. I hardly stared at her tight ass in that skirt. I leaned back, so bored. I could hear my mom talking with her boss. The Russian woman sounded like a complete bitch with a capital B.

I played with my phone, sending texts to Allie, Pita, and Wendy when I heard something from the office door. It sounded like... moaning. I frowned, wondering if my mom was hurt. I stood up and drifted to the door, my stomach clenching. The sounds grew louder. Throatier. Feminine.

They sounded like sex.

My cheeks burned. There was no way that my mom was in there having sex. I shook my head in complete denial. She was straight. She thought homosexuality was a sin. I pressed my ears against it.

"That's it, you fucking cunt," hissed Ms. Petrov, her Russian accent strong. "Lick my cunt, you fucking whore. Think you can skip out on work to play Mommy? Oh, no, I own your ass. Get that tongue inside of me."

My jaw dropped. My cock hardened. What the fuck was going on?

To be continued...