Futa's Wild Passion Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just didn't have any time left for others.

It as a shame. There were some cuties at our college. It was a wild time. I didn't know if my life would always be like this. I hoped it would because it was a lot of fun. School was something I looked forward to with Mrs. Greene and the lesbian club.

I had a great life.

* * *

Two weeks later, Allie missed her period.

I sent my Mommy-slave to the grocery store right away. Sunday morning church could wait. We had to find out if I'd knocked up my little sister or not. The twins, Mom, and I all waited in the living room. I had Mom on her knees sucking my cock to try and calm me down. I was so excited. I wanted to know if it was true. I wanted to know that I had bred my sister.

A squeal of excitement echoed through the house.

Allie burst out of the bathroom, brandishing the pregnancy test. She rushed to me, strawberry-blonde hair swaying behind her. I gasped in utter shock at what I saw as she stopped right behind Mom dutifully blowing me.

"Holy shit," I whispered in awe.

To be continued...