All Comments on 'Future Pharming Ch. 01'

by cookingwithgas

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteele10 months ago

Wow!

Great read.

Well plotted. Well choreographed. And well written.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Seems to me like a plot developed from some of the right-wing conspiratorial sites.

Story is most improbable in any event. There is no way a scientific endeavor like this would occur without interviewing the husband or the significant other before the study. Moreover, why wouldn't the study use single females? Finally, the wife having lied and dissembled, why would Steven care anymore? He should simply be happy that he learned that he had no marriage before he had kids, go home and start a new life with someone who would be honest with him.

Wavedave45Wavedave4510 months ago

Fuck that noise I'd bail and go to Hedonism II. Sounds like it might be not too far anyway. Can probably find a vacationing lawyer to help me out with the divorce.

irinmikeirinmike10 months ago

Rather implausible, but interesting. I will definitely look for the second installment of this story, but of course with a skeptical mind. Your plot line a unique way to unveil the husband as a captive, while the wife takes part in carnal ecstasy. This never turns out good for the unsuspecting husband. My only complaint at this point is why any wife would think she could pull this off without the husband going through the roof, and her marriage being destroyed. It will be interesting to see how you handle this dilemma.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly10 months ago

You have my attention and I very much look forward to the next chapter

AccelarVesterAccelarVester10 months ago

Disturbing vision of the future. A nice twist on "Honey we have to talk", just no talking....

Driven2ReadDriven2Read10 months ago

I disagree with the comment this is implausible -- maybe the over subject matter for LW but the government and industry working together and trampling on everyone -- no that it very possible.

As to the writing - good as usual with this author, I gave it a 4 though, it's still just a Martian Slut Ray wife with no concept in reality.

numbnutz49numbnutz4910 months ago

Part 2 better be posted tomorrow or I'm going to be suicidal! This already is a top 5 story on this entire site!

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat10 months ago

Good story so far, but I’m going to change my mind quickly if Steven doesn’t leave immediately. Marriages just simply don’t survive this level of deceit, disrespect and humiliation. 5* so far, but I’m guessing that may change going forward.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove10 months ago

Hi cookingwithgas,

Thank you for this story…so far. I wonder if you get paid by the installment! 🤓

I think this is going well, but I also thought that about your continuation of “For the Greater Good.” Now I understand that cryptic comment on your continuation. I enjoyed the premise of your continuation by the way but it ended up going somewhere it didn’t need to go, making things more complicated than your short continuation could carry. I like that you are breaking this up into three parts that will probably get the right size for what you want to do… as long as we don’t get James Bond-y down the line… I wonder if he will leave and start a small community before the Big One you hinted at—I am thinking of Butler’s Parable of the Sower, here… Thanks also for being equal opportunity and vague with regards to the current administration/government…

ArdieffArdieff10 months ago

Is this some GOP anti-vaxx fiction? Ironic? Not?? In doubt.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingman10 months ago

She had to know her marriage is over. So why do it? Non protected sex during a month long trial may lead to her pregnancy and that is just another nail in the coffin. I thought nurses were smarter than this. No amount of counseling is going to fix this. Sarah is a stupid selfish cunt. He need to plan for after the wreckage.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne10 months ago

You have me hooked. MC is in a world of hurt. Can't fight the government. Any resistance must be psychological. Me, I would agree to go back to the mainland and keep quite in return for a quick, equitable, no contest, no counseling divorce.

bruce1971bruce197110 months ago

Oof. That's a heartbreaker.

/

Some fantastic world building here, Cookingwithgas! You did a great job of creating a realistic, almost-justifiable reason for Sarah's actions--a real shortcoming in most stories that follow this approach. It's easy to see how, from her perspective, this could be a selfless sacrifice, even if it led to divorce. And, from his side, how the persistent dishonesty would be a deal killer. I'm interested in seeing where you go with it-- the set up suggests an interesting dystopic thriller. Well done!

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

Just tell my wife, "Don't bother coming home!" I will have the divorce going for cheating by the time she returns. Tell her I think she is lying cheating whore. To FUCK OFF! !!!! "

5 stars for a great Story, Great Writing, Great Setup, Man I would be so pissed if I was that husband. I'd be so pissed at my cheating wife, I would divorce her fucking cheating ass ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You have the hook thoroughly set. Just need more to be reeked in

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOW! Helluva of a story you story you’ve started. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thx CWG! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Looks like another Cagivagurl type writer….thought u were different…but no…same same shit!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can't wait for the divorce and aftermath

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

just post whole stories and not splitting into separate submissions

Cito22Cito2210 months ago

ummmmm. i hope chapter 2 is better than this huuuuuuuugggeee stretch of a fairytale.

Tomh1966Tomh196610 months ago

Another brutal punch in the gut 5*

Its fiction. 75% of the stores would never happen...

Clinical coitus

This better not end up reconciliation!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Someoneother right-wing conspiracy theory: Term used to describe what leftists first call paranoia, then 1 to 4 years later call progress

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written, even though it sips from the Q-Anon pool.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I finished the story wondering what the husband get out of this and realized he was offered the best of the "couples couselors." On one level, this is a story of a wife tricking her husband into swinging/swapping. Having her do this to help all women changes changes things, but there is no need to have her pounded by by a bunch of guys when just a small semen sample medically administered would get the same results.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

A crucial scientific lifesaving breakthrough that requires sex with other partners? And seriously? Call it science?

And then on top of that, expecting a blindsided husband to accept his wife's betrayal, lying and cheating?

Their marriage should be toast and word should get out.

Why would he let his wife come home after her intentional betrayal?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An interesting story, looking forward to part 2. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Circumference " doesn't mean what you think it means. I'll give this dystopian story a chance.

skruff101skruff10110 months ago

Pretty certain he’s gonna wimp out, she’ll do some boo-hoo-hooing about being misunderstood and he’ll accept he’s the poster boy for cuckdom.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6910 months ago

Something new and different. Reads a bit like an Orwell novel or a plot from an old 1950 sci-fi radio show. In todays world probably not too out of scope to see big Pharma and a Government working together. Nice to find a husband character with a backbone, a sense of morals and one not turning into an instant and weak little cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First part of the story was worthless. At least in the end their were some interesting things happening. I hope he throws a grenade into their laps. It only cost him his wife. Maybe he'll hire Rambo to reek havoc with them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Whilst agreeing with the criticisms pointed out below I nonetheless found this a compelling read and have no hesitation in awarding it five stars. Looking forward to the remainder.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That got my blood boiling. Zero justification for what the wife did. Burn the bitch and the bastards.

Harryin VAHarryin VA10 months ago

Delusional kookism

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker10 months ago

Ditto. Bring on chapter two. 4 stars, because this guy is in a quandary.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Once the government bailed out and took over the forest to google companies?

4CHAN MUCH?....WOW

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So the wife is a whore on the inside. She wanted all the sex so she could LIVE before she died. Let's see where this goes. 5 Stars for imagining a unique story line.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great start.

All fiction? I'm not so sure!

aprguyaprguy10 months ago

You got me - can't wait for future chapters - 5 stars

BigfundrewBigfundrew10 months ago

Great story. Eager for part 2

BigfundrewBigfundrew10 months ago

2 other things I just thought of...

1) I don't think you meant circumference.

2) why did the doctor randomly jump Iin their jeep for a tour of HIS Island?

Curious to read what her plan was when she came back to him after that first "Clinical"

DreddrasDreddras10 months ago

I love the premise, can't wait for the next part. Not seeing a pathway to reconcilliation here. Not just because of the deceit, but because this isn't even an instance where (as in, for example, "For The Greater Good") the wife was uniquely-necessary to the project. It's more like "In the Name of Science" by Laptopwriter where the wife simply WANTS to feel indispensible (and, conveniently, wants to get plowed by strangers).

LeontheKingLeontheKing10 months ago

There hopefully can't be any thought of reconciliation. She lied to her husband and for him to be treated in such a fashion by the Government, too much forced humiliation.

Instead would like to see revenge not only on her but those trying to force his silence.

Regguy69Regguy6910 months ago

While you've provided compelling scientific reasons for her to do what she is doing, we have to wait to hear the reason she elected to totally disrespect and disregard her spouse. She absolutely knew he would never have agreed to the plan had he known the full details. She will have a monumental sales job to convince him she did the right thing. And there is always the remote possibility of a pregnancy with no guarantee the child is his.

Compelling story, thus far.

miket0422miket042210 months ago

I want to scream that he should have figured it out well before Noxworthy sat him down and laid it out for him.

But, then I realize I hate that this chapter ended and hope that the next one comes quickly.

Well written, entertaining tale.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

While I hate where this is going, and the "fantasy island" (or nightmare) story has occurred many time here, you've played it out pretty well so far. 4.6*

payenbrantpayenbrant10 months ago

Interesting idea. Well written, and put together we'll. I am curious how the wife was so easily tricked into this, obviously they preyed on her fears and insecurities. It usually are those who are exceptionally intelligent who are no worldly good. Pretty sure she fits into that category😊

I just hope this does not turn into a reconciliation at all costs story. I see a minor path to reconciliation, but it is very narrow....

That being said, I am in it to see how it turns out.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Good beginning!

4

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why use married women instead of single women?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please, please, please no reconciliation.

She lied whatever her motive, she lied. any trust would be destroyed

If she knew she couldn't convince him to become a cuckold then she should have had the guts to tell him to his face and accepted the divorce

FordF150guyFordF150guy9 months ago

Great start. 5 *****.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great rally enjoyed it! I hope part 2 comes out tomorrow. I'm also interested to see if he gets to talk to his wife before he leaves the island, but based on the schedule they described I doubt it. Also, does she stay with the young guys on Mon., Tues, Thurs, and Fri. 24 hours a day. That was not made clear in part 1.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ok, I haven't been this riled up since reading February Sucks! Can't wait for the remaining chapters and hopefully, HOPEFULLY, there is retribution and NO forgiveness yarn. I hope this doesn't turn into a sad cuck story where the husband is forced to forgive and forget. That would not go down well with the general LW reading public.

ribnitinribnitin9 months ago

This is an ambitious series. So far, so good.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon9 months ago

Science is sound, your grasp pf human relationships is nil.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

With regard to your future writing about your public health system, how on earth do you think you will get a reasonable health system whilst your elected officials get such free comprehensive cover? Land of the free, my arse.

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
Already

Not sure if I like it but I can see this happening in the future with the covid lock downs and crap.

Frank66Frank669 months ago

Very interesting story to the point of 'gripping', but please knock it off with so many hints and dark fore-shadowing of maybe 'things aren't what they seem to be'. I find it insulting to be reminded constantly by her 'furtive' looks, incomplete explanations, and the slimy directors' 'smirk'. We SEE the problem coming, don't make it so obvious.

silentsoundsilentsound9 months ago

WOW! This nonsense would start a upheaval and all out take down of the government.

patilliepatillie9 months ago

Bones of a goood story but it is too obtuse. I really dont know what the purpose is of the intercourse with different men? And the participants are supposed to have intercourse during the off days? Doesnt that effect the research as a non controlled variable?

deependerdeepender9 months ago

Well done, sir. Few there be upon The Wall. Winter is coming.

deependerdeepender9 months ago

Wow! Another lots of good sex for her, wife-induced kidnapping story. Didn't see it coming. Let's see where it goes.

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Interesting story and premise but not that far fetched and distance from what our government is capable of. I am not a believer in conspiracies much but I do believe our government only tells us what will get them re-elected.

Keep on going! 5 stars

SwordWielderSwordWielder9 months ago

Wow! A great start. Looking forward to the rest of it. Based on what has been said here - I'm in favor of divorce - we'll see where you take it.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat9 months ago

I can see this happening.

mattenwmattenw9 months ago

Your story would be better off in SiFi. I have rarely read so much nonsense, especially in political statements. Your ability to tell good stories shouldn't make you subtly mistake the reader for idiots!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“The island was small - five miles in circumference at its thinnest point, and only eight miles at its widest.” An island’s circumference doesn’t change from one point to another; it’s always the same distance around. Did you possibly mean that it’s five miles ACOSS at its narrowest point and eight miles at its widest (or longest?)?

For what it’s worth, the MC was too suspicious for too long without some additional movement in the action, either fresh encouragement or additional cause for concern. If nothing is happening his continued stewing doesn’t build suspense, it just seems tiresome.

enderlocke77enderlocke779 months ago

Nope, agree this needs to be in scifi. Gov taking over big phrama rolf laugh riot Ty for that needed it. Big phrama taking over the gov would be more realistic

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not just sci fi, but poor sci fi with inflammatory political statements, mischaracterizations of epidemics, and conspiracy quackery.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

Fuck the Feds. Fuck Big Pharma. Fuck the MRNA "vaccines". Fauci ought to be at Nuremberg going through his trial. Handling Covid by listening to Fauci was Trump's biggest fuckup.

Everyone in my circle who got the Covid and took Ivermectin felt better in hours.

Good story so far.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

Oh, and dump the cunt immediately.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

Anon not just,

You sound like a good little lemming.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Yeah, no. They would have to kill me, and cover that up too. Since he walked into the room unprepared, he should have played along to gain time and plan. At a minimum, his wife, Noxworthy, and Ling should die. The security guards should be crippled for “just following orders”. If he can figure out a way to punish the bulls, sluts, and willing cucks on the island, he should do it.

/

As for the government, it needs to be overthrown more than our current real life situation. There’s plenty of lampposts, and rope!

/

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercookingwithgas@cookingwithgas
Romance novelist, under pen name K.L. Denison. You can follow me on Amazon, KDP and coming soon on SmashWords Like writing and posting free stories for others' enjoyment - often just to clear a writer's block. Real life can be pretty boring, so I strive to avoid the common ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES