FWB Ch. 03: Colleen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," she finally said, "I just never realized it could be this good."

She straightened up so that my cock slipped out of her so I immediately cupped her tits from behind, my cock pressing between her ass cheeks. I kissed her neck as I fondled her tits then licked her ear and whispered that I was going to fuck them. She moved away and lay on her back then I straddled her after stripping off the condom. I lay my cock between her tits and she squeezed them together for me so, as I started to slowly fuck them, I braced myself against the headboard. The soft, smooth flesh felt incredible as my cock slid in and out and I knew it wouldn't take long before I was spewing. Of course, as my gaze alternated from her tits to her face, which was focused in concentration on my cockhead appearing from between her tits, it occurred to me that I hadn't even slipped my cock into her mouth yet. I knew there'd be plenty of opportunities but there would also be less mess to clean up if I just came down her throat. I decided that, if I could bear to stop fucking her tits when the time came, I'd move forward and fuck her mouth.

Since there was no reason to rush and we had all the privacy we could ask for, I took my time and savored the pleasurable feeling of fucking her sumptuous tits. The only thing that could possibly get me to stop doing that was my building orgasm. The slow pace resulted in a slower, but no less pleasurable, build-up but I was eventually at the point where I needed to decide if I wanted to cum on her chest or in her mouth. I decided that I wanted to see how her mouth felt wrapped around my tool, so I slipped it out of her cleavage and moved forward. She released her tits and gripped my tool with one hand, pumping it as I brought it to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and I moaned as her hot mouth engulfed me. I fucked her mouth at about the same slow pace as I'd been fucking her tits and my orgasm continued building with a great deal of pleasure. She was pumping the base of my cock with one hand while the other held onto my ass cheek so she was by no means passively letting me fuck her mouth. She was doing what she could to provide as much pleasure as possible and, as a result, my cock was swelling even more with my impending orgasm.

I didn't fuck her mouth nearly as long as I'd fucked her tits but it was long enough to be certain that I'd want have my cock in her mouth as often as possible. I grunted when I started spewing into her mouth and she just swallowed my load and continued sucking my spurting cock. It felt outstanding and I didn't want it to end but, once I was completely spent, I moved down to lie beside her.

"You misspoke earlier," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You're definitely a quadruple threat," I assured her. She laughed and threw her arms around me.

12