FWWB: Tanvi's Devil Hours

Story Info
Friend's Wife with Benefits.
1.3k words
3.5
15.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes it's better to just sleep on your problems. And I learned it that hard way. Thick, Long, Hard Way decorated with big Veins filling my cunt with so much of cum that I got terrified thinking of getting pregnant with my husband's best friend.

My life's fuck-up are a perfect example of why the 3am-4am time is called the devil's hour. It was at 3am when my elder sibling caught me with a carrot deep inside my cunt and I literally orgasmed in front of her only to make me her slave for next 3 years until she got married. I found my love and husband at 3am, only because I was horny to sleep it off and was online on social media. I got pregnant with my first child because I was horny at 3am, so I woke up my husband not waiting enough for him to find a condom. And then today, when I shouldn't've peeped in the guest room after 3am.

I am good girl who is as horny as your next-door Indian teen. Okay, in conservative Indian society, it might be next-to-next-to-next door. Suyash is my husband's only and best friend. They spend so much time together that it only made sense for me to join them instead of asking for separate time from my husband. And since then, it has been a blast, I get to drink although I was not at all drunk that day and Suyash is a charming delight to hang out with. He respects me and knows his boundaries very well. I wished I knew my boundaries that day.

My husband is amazing, and he satisfies me in every way. He is a bit dumb compared to me and Suyash but that is compensated for by his innocence and his love for me. He is handsome, rich and good in bed. His only fault was that sometimes I need more.

Last Sunday, when Suyash was in town for the weekend, we decided to party. We roamed around the city, enjoyed different-different cuisines at multiple places, hung out at marine drive and then relaxed a bit at the beach. It was past 2am when we entered the house trying not to wake up the kids. My husband gave me the usual wink which meant we were going to fuck, and I should join him swiftly. I followed him and after 10 mins, he was done for the night. The sex was good, but I needed more.

He had gone to sleep by now and I was still lying awake in the bed. My hand squeezing my breast and in between rubbing my cunt. I knew the urge wasn't going to subside on its own, so I wore a gown and went to the kitchen. The fruit basket only had a small carrot. Disappointed, I checked on the kids in their room and then something made me stop in front of the guest room door.

When Suyash had arrived in the morning, my shirt's button in the middle was undone and I wasn't aware of it. When I spread my arms to hug him, he saw my cleavage. I realized it only a few minutes later when I saw myself in the mirror.

Suyash was a frequent visitor, so we had insisted him to keep some of his clothes at our house. When I gave him his clothes, I accidentally passed my black undies to him thinking they were his. He kept waiting in towel for about 10 mins to catch me in isolation so that he could explain but I was too busy. He then came out in his clothes and spoke in a huss voice in the kitchen. Instead of being sorry for the mix-up, my eyes directly went to his crotch imagining he might be naked under those shorts. I embarrassed him but immediately apologized.

Around noon, when my husband and Suyash were discussing weather, Suyash shared that he prefers sleeping naked or in boxer when he is away and that's it. That intrigued me but not on a horny level.

At the restaurant, my phone fell down and my husband insisted he pick it up. When he bent down, he saw that the short dress I wore had ridden up flashing my same underwear which he had handed to me in the morning. I saw the blush on his cheeks, and it clicked on me. We looked at each other and knew what had happened so that was the third thing for today.

So now here I was reminiscing about all that happened today. Little did Suyash know that the door lock was slippery, and it didn't lock until you jam it a certain way. I pushed it ajar finding him topless watching porn with his hand inside his boxer. I flung the door open. He was shocked and dropped his phone. I picked it up to find a certain wild raunchy sex scene going on. The title mentioned a desperate wife. I pulled the sheets and there was thick and hard dick with veins popping out. It was as if I had been seeing a common guy and this was some hunky muscular model material. I looked around and the clock showed 3.30am. I immediately jammed up the door and dropped my gown off my shoulder. I was stark naked and while his eyes were fixated on my gorgeous curvy body glowing from the full moonlight, I was focused on that meaty dick.

I immediately straddled him and mounted myself on his dick. His hands caught my waist supporting it and forming a rhythm with his own waist. My eyes were closed enjoying the ride. The intimacy and the heat of the moment made me pull him up and we were both sitting now. He was eating up my breasts and I was continuously riding him. His hands were pulling and pushing my waist and the bed began to shake up because I was going too fast. I pushed him back as the penetration was getting pulled back. Once he was down, I moved forward and found his dick reaching new depths. He wanted to be part of it, so he began rubbing my clit. This pushed my orgasm to the brink and soon a wave of happiness began running in my body with my body bending backwards. He too exploded inside me. It was over and he knew it, so he immediately grabbed the final squeeze before I came back to my senses.

This felt so good, and I was finally not hungry anymore. It was just what I needed, and I knew this was wrong but perfect for my needs for tonight. I dismounted myself and as soon as I stood on the floor, long streaks of his cum mixed with mine travelled the lengths of my leg. I unjammed the door, looked at him once again and then left for the bathroom. His cum was too much and kept flowing for a long time. Holding it in my hand, I felt great and played with it a bit. I even smelled it and swallowed it a bit. Naked, I exited his room and entered the bathroom. Naked, I exited the bathroom in front of him when he was trying to enter it. I let my ass sway a bit more when I went to sleep in my own bedroom.

There on the bed was my naked husband, whom I hugged with his face on my breast and slept like a baby knowing very well the sin I had just committed.

Around 5am, when he was ready to leave for his flight, I was still naked exiting the bathroom. He asked me to wait and brought the gown I had left in the guest room. Not leaving any chance, he came forward and hugged me tight.

Two weeks later, he asked whether I got my period. I was happy that he knew, and he remembered. I was relieved that there was someone I could talk to in case this all goes south but instead I simply replied with a no. Another week later, I informed him that I got them, and he replied swiftly with equal joy.