G and D Pt. 01

Story Info
Following J's punishment of D, G checks up on him.
3.5k words
4.5
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

G slipped from her bed and put on a pair of mohair slippers and a dressing gown. It was 11:45 and she was unable to sleep, despite having stroked her clitoris to the point that she had nearly achieved orgasm. Nearly -- that was the problem. And she had been thinking about D.

She had seen him around the office, ridiculous in a skirt too small for him and sporting angry red stripes all over his body and especially on his bottom. It was a cute bottom, small and firm, and she felt a little guilty about its present ravaged state. If she'd said nothing when D had patted her rear, then D would not have been sent to J's office for what had evidently been a very serious disciplinary meeting.

G closed her bedroom door silently and walked down the corridor to D's room. She entered without knocking. The bedside light was on, and D was lying prone on top of the bed, reading. He was naked. No doubt the pressure of clothing upon his reddened flesh was uncomfortable.

'Hello D. No, don't worry about putting something on. I've already seen quite a lot of your botty today.'

'So has everyone else.'

'True. How is it feeling now?' G sat on top of the bed, next to D. She shrugged the dressing gown from off her shoulders. She was wearing a sheer silk nightdress underneath it which did little to hide the contours of her body. She leaned over D and let the tips of her breasts brush against his back.

'Look at me.'

D rolled onto his side and looked at G. 'Are you trying to get me into trouble again?'

'Gosh no. I'm sorry. I'd have kept schtum if I'd known what I was letting you in for. You have been in the wars, haven't you?'

'I took my licks, that's for sure.'

'So you did. Let me if I can make up for it.' G snuggled down next to D and put her hand on his organ. It twitched in her hand. 'This chap seems interested.'

G took D's member in her mouth. She rolled her tongue around it and began to suck, running her lips up and down the shaft. It stiffened and D's foreskin rolled back. She flicked it with her tongue.

In response, D put his hand on her left breast and cupped it. He caressed the nipple. It grew and hardened. D sighed.

'Ah...' said G. 'Just a minute. You want my boobies, do you?' She let D's penis drop from her mouth. Standing up by the side of the bed, she took off her nightgown and, splendidly naked, leaned over him and said, 'I want you to use me. D. In return for your beating. Have me any way you like. Put me over your knee and spank me if you want. I owe you. And besides, I like you. It was only that you took me by surprise this morning. I should have let you know how much I fancied you ages ago. You're so cute!'

'I'd love to make love to you, D -- you're gorgeous. But there's something you need to know.'

'You've got a girl already?'

'No, but...'

'But nothing. Shut up and show me what you can do. Perhaps I'll kiss your marks better afterwards. Now, where are you going to put that chap of yours first? In my mouth? In my cunny? Between my tits? Or up my bum?' G wiggled her rear suggestively.

G's bum... Only this morning he had been severely caned for merely touching it. Now he was being invited to plunge his penis into it.

First things first. 'There's some ointment in the bathroom. Would you rub it into my cuts? It may sting a bit. I may squirm and moan. It's antiseptic as well as emollient.'

'Rub you with ointment? Is that what you want me to do?'

'Yes please. Oh, and there's some arnica cream as well. I'm rather bruised. And...'

'Yes?'

'Kiss me, would you? Nobody has kissed me in ages.'

'Oh D, you are sweet!' G lay down on the bed facing D, put her arms around the back of his neck and kissed him deeply.

The following morning, G wasn't there. D sat up in bed -- and that was an achievement, given how battered he was -- and rubbed his eyes. It was hard to remember what had happened. G and he had kissed, yes, and then she'd told him to lie on his front while she rubbed in the ointment. And after that... Nothing that he could remember. He must have fallen asleep while G was massaging him.

That wasn't very complimentary, to flake out while a beautiful naked girl was running her hands up and down his body. Especially after she had taken him into her mouth. D groaned; his backside still felt sore, with a deeper ache that must be due to bruising. The other lash-marks on his back and abdomen were fading.

Oh well, on with the day. He'd have to shower and dress and go down to breakfast and try to ignore the inevitable banter and joshing from his colleagues. Presumably he'd be able to wear ordinary business clothes today. He should keep his head down, do his job, and try not to attract his boss's attention.

But as he remembered being beaten by J, his member twitched.

What was the time? Seven fifteen. Definitely time to get moving. He got to his feet and walked gingerly to the bathroom, where he saw to his ablutions. The hot water stung on his inflamed skin, but he let it flow over him regardless.

He dried himself and wrapped a snow-white, brand-new towel around his waist. One of the advantages of living in Company accommodation was the housekeeping, which was up to five-star hotel standards. What he saw in his room, went rather beyond what one might expect in even the best establishments.

G was sitting on his bed, wearing a black lacy camisole; so low-cut that it barely covered her nipples. Underneath she wore a matching slip. It was not clear whether or not she was wearing knickers.

On her lap was a tray, laden with toast, fruit juice, yogurt, and a flask of coffee.

'Breakfast is served,' she said. D gasped -- he had never seen anything so delightful.

'You're to wear these.' G held out two pieces of clothing. 'Oh, my,' was all he could say.

'Right now.'

Strangely thrilled, D removed his towel and put the proffered garments on. One was a G-string, made of pink silk with a gusset of fine lace. He looked at G. 'Must I?'

'Yes. Pull it up tight.' The thong cut into the cleft between his buttocks. The gusset barely contained his penis and gave his testicles no support.

The second garment was a pleated miniskirt in black silk. It fastened tightly around D's waist and flared over his hips. D pulled down on the hem -- a very feminine gesture. It skimmed the lower curve of his buttocks, as J's skirt had the day before; however, it was less tight around his waist.

'Turn around,' said G. 'Give us a twirl.'

D obeyed. The skirt had a weighted hem and it lifted enticingly as he spun round, revealing his taut behind and silk-clad crotch.

'Very nice. Most attractive. Now, kneel on the bed, facing away from me.'

D did as he was told. He rested his forehead on the top of the bed, half-way down. His bottom rose into the air, invitingly outlined by his skirt. The marks of J's caning were still clearly visible on his skin. His penis, encased in pink silk, began to rise.

I could be taken like this. Taken and used. The thought was overwhelmingly erotic. He sighed.

'Wait,' said G.

She took off the camisole, knelt by D's head and opened her legs wide. The slip rode up her thighs and it became apparent that she was, after all, wearing knickers -- tiny ones, made of soft cream cotton. His hair tickled her inner thighs.

'Lick me.'

'Like this?'

'Yes. I want you to lick me through my panties.' G leaned back, supporting herself on her arms and raising her crotch. Her firm naked breasts rose, nipples proudly erect. D rested his head between her legs, and found himself in a warm woman-cave, contained by her soft inner thighs. He put out his tongue and tasted her.

G tasted like a woman on heat. An aroma of warm desire surrounded him.

D ran his tongue up and down G, from her cleft to her belly and back again. He repeated the action many times, letting his tongue rest against her anus and her vagina. Each time, G groaned and shuddered. 'Oh, oh,' she murmured.

Soon G's panties were dripping wet, with an admixture of D's saliva and her juices. She was a woman who was ready to be entered.

D pressed his tongue ever harder against G's anus, pushing the cotton of her panties into it. Then he let it explore the region around her vagina, lifting her knickers to one side and putting it deep into her pussy, seeking her clitoris.

Vagina, anus. Anus, vagina. Each time D moved his busy tongue from one place to another, G felt a short spasm of regret, followed closely by a new surge of pleasure. Her hips moved up and down, forcing D to bob his head to keep up with her. This was heaven.

Finally, with D's tongue buried deep in her anus, and his nose brushing against her pussy G came, thrashing about uncontrollably on the bed and screaming her delight. D lifted his head. 'Was that all right?'

G got her breath back. 'You are a very naughty man, poking your tongue where it doesn't belong!' she giggled.

That's where you want me, isn't it? thought D. That's why you flashed your bottom at me yesterday. You want me to take you from behind, don't you? You might not say so, but it's true.

D started to rise, but G said, 'Stop! As you were. Head down, bum up.'

D resumed his previous position. The skirt brushed pleasantly against his bottom and his thighs. His penis continued to strain against the silk of the pink G-string. His backside was tightly cleft by its cord.

'Higher!'

D lowered his head and lifted his backside as far as he could.

'J caned you yesterday for leering at my bum and touching me up. She caned you pretty hard, didn't she?'

'Yes.'

'I don't think she caned you hard enough or long enough.'

Oh, good grief.

'So I'm going to complete the job she left half-done.'

'But I'm still sore!'

'You'll be sorer still when I'm finished.'

G rose from the bed and strode, bare-breasted and beautiful, to D's wardrobe. Her slip swished enticingly against her thighs but did not conceal the trickles of moisture that ran down her legs. She dropped the slip to the floor, bent over and took a slim length of fibreglass from the wardrobe, offering an enchanting view of her rear and her sopping-wet transparent knickers, unfortunately unseen by the waiting D. She smelled of sex and sweat.

'Lots of strokes today. Lots and lots, my dear D, for daring to fondle my bottom in public.'

G rolled up D's skirt. She took up a position beside him and raised the wickedly flexible switch. She brought it down across his bared buttocks with a hissing swoosh and a crack against naked, already wounded flesh. He flinched.

Oh yes, she thought. This is good!

'Tell me, D, why you came while J was caning you.'

Whick, whick, whick.

'I was thinking of you. You and your lovely bottom.'

'Liar! Fucking liar!''

Whick, whick, whick.

'It was J, wasn't it? She always strips down to bra and panties when she's punishing someone. You were thinking about her!'

'No. Honest! I couldn't see her!'

'Really?' Whick, whick, whick.

'J's bottom is very nice,' G said. 'I've seen it in the changing room. It's just the right size and perfectly shaped. You wanted her bottom, didn't you? When you had your tongue up mine just now it was hers you really wanted. All the men do, and at least half the women.'

'No!'

Whick, whick, whick, whick, whick. Behind the pain, a warm glow was beginning to build up in D's posterior.

'It was my bottom! I was wanting you in my bottom! And I wanted your bottom, too. I wanted to be in your arse, while you were in mine!'

G laughed. 'That's physically impossible!'

'I know. But I do want you. I want you bent over as I am. I want to slide my dick into your randy pussy so it gets all wet and slippery and then I want to take it out of your dripping cunt and push it into your arse.'

'Interesting. Do go on.'

'Only if you keep on swishing me. Do it harder, please.'

Whick, whick, whick. G's left hand moved to her vagina and she began to stroke herself.

'Oh! Ah! First, I'd go in just a little way. You'd pull your bum cheeks apart and I'd push until you opened yourself to me. I'd stay there for a while.

'Then I'd shove myself in an inch or two. You'd gasp at the size of me. I'd withdraw and push again. I'd do this several times. You'd start to get a little used to having it inside you. You'd open yourself wider to make room for me. Profoundly excited, you would sigh in expectation of what was to come. Then I'd withdraw nearly all the way. I'd reach forward and grab your tits and pull you upright. And then I'd ram myself into you in one single movement. I'd go in all the way so that my balls bumped against your pussy. You would scream out loud. Never before would you have been invaded so.

'Then I would push you back down onto your face and grasp you by the hips. And then I'd begin to sodomise you for real. In and out and in and out, growing ever larger inside you. It would hurt terribly to begin with but as I continued to roger your arse your screams of pain would turn to cries of pleasure. "Please bugger me more! Deeper! Split me wide open!" you would shout, while my relentlessly cruel penis ravaged your behind. I would love to hear your screams. They would excite me.

'I would fuck your arse for ever and ever until I could control myself no longer and then I would jet my sperm into you and fill up your insides with it. I would achieve my greatest penetration of you, lubricated by it. You would be overtaken by a whole new world of sensation.

'But I won't do any of this if you don't keep on swishing my bum.'

'Oh D,' murmured G, as she continued the whipping of his behind, 'and what could I do for you?'

'I want to be bent over a chair at your command. I want you to fuck my arse with a dildo or a strap-on as I want to fuck yours with my cock.

'Also, I want to fuck your mouth and your tits and your pussy several times a day. I want to take you out into the countryside and strip you bare. I'll roll you in mud and farmyard muck until you look and smell like the dirty girl you are. I'll rub slurry in your hair and cowshit on your tits. Then I'll make you go on your hands and knees, put a collar on you and lead you by a leather strap. I'll lead you to the animals; the cows and the sheep and the pigs. They will sniff you and I won't stop them. If you don't obey the leash instantly I'll use a horsewhip on you. When I'm ready I'll tie you to a tree and fuck your filthy cunt mercilessly from behind, like an animal. You'll grunt and squeal like a pig when you come. Afterwards you'll put your clothes back on. You'll soil them with your dirty, filth-encrusted body. The stench will be quite overwhelming. When we get back home I'll put you across my knee and lift up your skirt and pull your nasty stained knickers down and scrub your cunt and arsehole clean with a vinegar-soaked sponge and give your beautiful bottom a good hand-spanking until it turns cherry red and you cry and beg me to stop. I won't, of course. I'll carry on and on and on spanking you until you come. And then I'll carry on some more. And then I'll have you in your soaking wet pussy. You'll come and come again. And then I'll fuck you up the bum with a dildo until you scream. Finally I'll strip you and hose you down with ice-cold water until you are clean.

'Also I want us to go to an equestrian store and choose His and Hers riding crops and take them home and thrash each other senseless.'

D sighed. 'We'll grope each other in public and not care who's watching,' she said. 'I'll have my hand around your balls while you slip your thumb up my cunny.'

'We might invite them to watch us.'

'Or join in!'

'Imagine us forcibly stripped naked and tied together to a beam, arms over our heads, face to face and lips to lips with our bodies available for anyone to use, your fabulous titties rubbing up against me, nipples erect. My willy right up your front bottom, exploring.'

'Our arses jutting out, just asking for it.'

'Being lashed and strapped and caned without mercy.'

'Every time your arse is lashed, you grunt and push yourself further into me, trying to escape the whip. It doesn't work, of course.'

'And every time your bum is thrashed your screams make me want to shove myself even further up you. I feel your tears on my face and your sweat on my body. You press yourself against me. Your lips are parted in an endless cry. You gasp for air.'

'Your cock grows bigger and harder inside me. I squeeze you, and you groan. Hearing this, the man with the cane applies it with greater force.

'He throws down the cane and gleefully fucks me up the bum. The he takes you in the arse while I continue to fuck your cunt. Another man steps up and rams himself into my bleeding arsehole.'

'Cocks and dildos galore.'

'Used like animals.'

'Over and over again while we drip with sweat and lube and cum.'

'Screaming and crying and begging for more, like demented beasts.'

'More joyous torment.'

'Covered in stripes.'

'Filmed, so we can watch ourselves afterwards.'

'While still fucking each other really, really hard.'

Whick, whick, whick. G was breathing deeply, savouring every stroke.

'What if we were posted to separate offices?' said D. 'What would we do then?'

'We'd send videos to each other. Videos of us being brutally punished and fucked. We'd be able to see how we looked under the lash. I want to see you screaming. I want to hear you beg.'

'That sounds fun. We could film each other right now, actually,' said G, continuing her switching of D. 'And I'd like to see you taking the penis and the dildo deep into your mouth and your backside. I'd love to see you being brutally had by many men and women at the same time. Being used as a sex object, my dear D. Dripping with cum. Spurting all over the place. Everybody's property. A fuck-animal. Severely whipped.'

Whick, whick, whick. Whick, whick, whick.

'Are you stroking yourself, dear G?'

'Yes, my D. I like to do that.'

'But you must not. You must concentrate on the business in hand. Please stop stroking yourself and carry on caning me in my miniskirt and pink knickers.'

D's penis was pressing hard against the silken fabric of the G-string. The heat had spread throughout his body.

'Whip me harder now. Please.'

G stepped up the pace and force of the switching. D's penis lifted and grew. He gasped.

'Oh G! G! Beautiful G!' And with these words of adoration, D ejaculated, flooding past the confines of the G-string and saturating the bed. G flung down the switch and rubbed her pussy against D's bottom. She came immediately, and the couple grasped each other while their bodies leapt in the age-old motions of love.

'It's time for work!' said G. 'Quick or we'll be late!'

'You mean J might punish us for tardiness? Good stuff!'

'What are you? Some kind of masochist? Oh, and if you mention that woman's name just once more, I'll cut your bollocks off with a rusty knife and stuff them down your throat. Capice?'

'Yes, dear.'