G and the Doctor

Story Info
Woman signs up for a medical trial that's not what it seems.
5.4k words
4.42
66.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene: Inside a rural clinic office is a Doctor. He is pouring over data that will hopefully help him make better sense at something. He glances at his watch, grabs a clipboard, and stands up. He looks fairly disheveled, like he hasn't had much sleep, thin but muscular. His white coat billows softly behind him as he walks to the door separating his lab from the waiting area.

In the waiting area is a 30-something woman. She is conventionally pretty, with curly hair. She is average sized, and looks and feels nervous. The ad online was for a special trial, offering both pain relief and some cash for participating. Down on hard times, she has little money and has been unable to afford her regular pain medication. She looks around and wonders why the building seems a bit rundown, and why no one else is there. She breathes and then straightens in her chair. Giving herself a mental pep-talk, she steels herself for her appointment.

The door opens and in walks Doctor looking at the clipboard. The door slams behind him and startles the woman and she lets out a small sound of surprise. Doctor's eyes narrow in annoyance as he looks up.

Doctor: You're here for the trial.

30-something woman: Yes. My name is—

Doctor: This is anonymous. I don't need, want, or care to know your name. Stand up.

30-something woman: Oh— How will I know you are talking to me?

30-something woman stands.

Doctor: Fine. I'll call you G. Happy?

G: Oh. Um. Sure.

Doctor: Follow me.

G follows Doctor through the door, hesitating briefly. Once through the door, G sees a fairly ordinary laboratory. Her eyes glance over a few suspicious pieces of equipment. One she vaguely recognizes as a suspension frame, another looks like a gun on a low platform, and small bench that has a few too many rings. An uneasiness settles into her stomach as she hears the door slam and lock.

Doctor: It's after hours. I don't want the janitor to interrupt. He isn't the most trustworthy of people and I value the anonymity of the people who do this trial to let him come in here on a whim.

G: Oh. Thank you. Yes. That seems reasonable.

Doctor: Please put your things down on the chair in the corner and we can get started.

G walks to the chair in the corner and places her purse on it. Feeling a bit better, she walks back towards Doctor.

Doctor: Take off your dress.

G looks startled. Doctor looks annoyed.

Doctor: I can't take accurate measurements. If they are not accurate, the trial may not work, or it may be too overwhelming and lead to serious side effects. Now, take off your dress and put it on the chair.

G nods and hesitantly takes off her dress. It's been a few years since she's been semi-nude in front of a man, and she's clearly uncomfortable. She holds her head high and folds her dress and places it on the chair. She turns around and nervously walks back towards Doctor, clutching her arms around her middle.

Doctor walks over to her and begins to assess her body. G darts her eyes away from his piercing glances and stares at the floor. He reaches over to a box of nitrile gloves and proceeds to put them on. G visibly tenses.

Doctor: I'm going to touch you in a few areas to see how you respond to certain stimuli. This is crucial in figuring out where to put the electrodes to monitor the pain and your vitals. Take off your bra.

G looks scared.

G: I don't see how—

Doctor: I need to place electrodes over your heart for monitoring, and the others need to go under your breast. I can't do that if you have clothing in the way.

This seems logical, and corresponds to the few times G has been in the hospital. Though she doesn't like it, she complies and reaches around to take her bra off. She immediately turns around and walks to the chair to place the bra on top of everything else. Clad only in her underwear, she walks back.

Doctor: Now. Hands on your head. I'm going to palpate you to get some blood flowing in the area.

G nods and complies, raising her eyes to the ceiling and trying not to watch as he touches her.

Doctor walks behind G and touches the side of her breasts. It starts out sterile, but slowly he moves his hands closer to her nipples, massaging them. G makes small noises every so often, particularly as he grazes past her nipples. This goes on for a bit longer than G would think is acceptable for someone running a trial. But she lets Doctor do this because it's starting to feel very nice, after having not had anyone touch her in years.

Doctor's hands massage lower as G begins to relax more. He comes to her hips and uses circle motions where her thighs meet her pelvic area. G gasps as Doctor's breath is exhaled near her ear, a highly erogenous zone for her. Doctor continues his ministrations, being careful not to touch her pubic mound. G continues making small moans and noises.

Doctor abruptly stops and walks away from G, leaving her breathing hard. G is unsure whether this is really a medical trial.

Doctor: Come here.

Doctor beckons her over to the small black bench. She walks shakily towards it and him.

Doctor: Lay face down.

G doesn't register the request as abnormal. All she wants is for him to continue touching her. She lays face down, as commanded. Her legs dangle off the bench, as the bench is not long enough to hold more than her torso.

Doctor: Grab the legs.

G grabs the legs and in that moment she notices the cuffs attached to the rings on the legs. The Doctor is now cuffing her right wrist as she watches in horror.

G: This isn't a trial! Let me go!

Doctor grabs her hands, asserting a strength that with his physique looks improbable. He grins cruelly, as he sets to work on the other wrist.

G: No. No. I want out. You can't.

Doctor says nothing as G struggles. The angle she is at leaves her vulnerable and unable to do much with Doctor holding her down, one wrist cuffed and the other on the way. G decides screaming for help may be more effective.

Doctor stands up and doesn't panic. He now has her wrists bound to the bench. He goes to his desk and picks up a ball gag. He walks back over to her, with an evil glint in his eyes, bends down and forces it into her mouth while she screams. G continues thrashing uselessly. Her screams are now very muffled and she seems as if she is crying.

Doctor: Now that's over with, I can finally have some peace and quiet.

G shuts her eyes tight. She had been warned of medical trials, but she needed some relief from her pain. With that promise and some monetary compensation, she had been blindsided.

G feels Doctor's gloved hands on her back and squirms to try and get away. He begins to peel off her underwear. She thrashes and closes her legs, trying to make it harder for him. He chuckles and fastens a cuff attached to the other leg on the bench around her ankle.

Forgetting about her underwear, she tries to pull away. With one cuff on an ankle, she tries to keep her legs closed with the remaining one. Doctor proves too strong and soon has her attached to all four legs. G is hopeful, as her underwear is still intact.

Doctor senses this and grins. He walks around to face her and squats in front of her.

Doctor: You think you're safe?

He whips out a blade that he keeps in his pocket at all times. The steel gleams in the light. G's eyes widen in fear and she shakes her head over and over again. Tears fall freely from her face as she watches the Doctor smile.

G was no stranger to non-consent fantasies. It was the only erotica that ever got her wet and aroused. Though in a part of her mind, she knew this would be in the realm of really bad, she couldn't help how this encounter was making her feel. Her pulse quickened at the thought of Doctor cutting off her underwear, leaving her more vulnerable than before. She feels ashamed for even becoming aroused at this predicament, and tries to bury her face in her hair.

Doctor walks around and swiftly cuts one side and then the other of her underwear. He rips the remaining fabric from between her legs, throws it across the room, and stands back looking satisfied. Distantly he hears G's muffled cries as he places a gloved hand between her thighs. He reaches her clitoris and rubs hard and fast in circles.

G moans and fights to not respond to Doctor's finger on her clit. Tears are drying on her face, and some makeup is running.

Doctor pulls his hand away, and sets out to find her hole. It's a bit difficult, as G has slightly different anatomy. G's hole is farther back than the majority of other women he has encountered during the trial. What feels like ages to him, takes a couple of seconds longer to find it. Once found, he pushes his middle finger into her and G makes a sound.

Doctor notices that G is a tiny bit wet and proceeds to move his finger in and out. He places his other hand under G's neck and raises her head slightly so that he can speak close to her ear. He continues to finger G.

Doctor: You know... The other women who came for this trial, they also fought and screamed and cried. And yet, none of them were even remotely as wet as you are right now until much farther along. Tell me, G, is this turning you on?

At the Doctor's voice close to her ear, she shudders and closes her eyes. She lets out another muffled moan. At the closing of her eyes, Doctor chuckles.

Doctor: Well, I can't disappoint you, can I? However, it's not going to be an easy time for you, I'm afraid.

Doctor pulls his finger out of G, and looks at the glistening wetness on the glove. He pulls them off and tosses them aside. He grabs some pads from a plastic bag, and walks back to a shuddering G.

Doctor: These are your everyday, run of the mill TENs pads. They stick onto your body, and with two of them attached to a handheld device, they produce an electric current that can stimulate your muscles and take pain away. I'm surprised you haven't heard of a TENs unit before. Probably would have saved you the trip here.

Doctor walks behind G and squats down. He begins placing a multitude of pads about equidistant away from each other, on either side of her thighs and butt. When he is done, G has pads placed very closely to her vagina, anus, upper thighs and a few radiating out from her upper butt.

Doctor begins to uncoil the wires and sets to work plugging in the ends to the pads. G has toned down her crying and is laying forlornly as Doctor continues his work in silence. Doctor stands up and leaves G.

When he comes back, he takes care not to walk where G can see him. He scrutinizes the placement. Everything should be precise.

He now plugs the smaller end of the wires into the TENs devices. He uses at least three. He now has one extra wire left, and a wonderful toy. Doctor walks around to face G.

Doctor: Do you see this, G?

Doctor holds up what looks like an oblong insertable; with two black patches on either side. G widens her eyes.

Doctor: This is a wonderful little thing. I'm going to insert it into you, and attach it to the TENs device. This will cause you to feel electric current inside of you. Doesn't that sound nice?

G renews her head shaking and thrashing. Trying desperately to get free and run. She had never been a fan of electricity, and she was certain it would hurt.

Doctor walks back around and places insertable into his pocket. He puts on a clean pair of gloves and dips his finger down towards G's vagina. He is annoyed that she has since dried up. Her moisture is nowhere near where it was. He can barely place a finger between her folds.

Doctor reaches his hand once again around G's throat and hears her breathing stop. He sighs into her ear, a place he found earlier when he massaged her breasts. He takes care as he runs his finger up and down, from her clitoris to her hole. He continues breathing into the back of her ear, and is pleased when G starts to become wetter.

Doctor releases her throat and pulls G's hair and head with it. G shudders and moans. Doctor is able to slide one finger in and lightly bites her neck while taking his finger in and out of her.

G has forgotten her protests. She is all about the sensation of Doctor plunging his finger in and out of her along with his hair pulling and biting. She bucks back against his hand a few times, losing herself in the sensation of being touched.

Doctor slides another finger inside G and finds her body unyielding. He pushes onward, not deterred by a little tightness. The sounds coming from G's vagina are slick and wet. Her thighs are being covered with her moisture. G's breath is coming in ragged, muffled gasps.

Doctor stops and pulls his fingers out and untwines his other hand from her hair. He pulls the insertable out of his pocket and places it in front of her entrance. He pushes it through the folds of her vagina. A bit harder than others, but all around a nice fit. Before it is all the way in, he plugs the two pins into the area on the insertable. Then he inserts the length all the way, with only the pins visible.

Doctor stands back to admire his work, and give it a once over for any out of place pads. He curtly nods his head, finding everything in order and wheels over his chair. He sits to one side of G and picks up one TENs unit.

Doctor: So G, are you ready to start the trial? I do believe we are going to both be satisfied with the outcome.

G turns her head to look at Doctor through her hair. She is both aroused and distressed, which is shown in her eyes.

Doctor: Oh come now, G. Don't look at me like that. This is your pain relief.

Doctor smiles and chuckles at his joke as he turns the TENs units on.

Doctor: I'm going to turn the electricity on, and you are going to make a noise when you can feel it.

G stares at Doctor and slowly nods. She figures the best thing to do right now, is go along with this and hope for the best. She feels very exposed and while she doesn't want to, she quite likes it. G has always had a penchant for her pubic area to be spread wide and exposed to elements and people, so that her holes are easily accessible to whoever may happen to want to touch her. This was no different, and she found herself increasingly aroused and wanting more.

Doctor presses a button a few times on one channel, and watches G's face. She then makes a surprised sound and moves a bit on the bench. Doctor looks down to see the number of intensity and looks disapprovingly at G.

Doctor: Seven? Seven out of one hundred? You can feel that? No one feels it until at least 30.

Doctor shakes his head and proceeds to put the other three channels up to the same intensity. He attached these to the pads around her lower butt and anus. He watches silently as her breathing patterns change.

Doctor: So G, on top of the trial, I think we are also now going to be experimenting with you. You react differently than anyone I have encountered. I want to see how much you can take G, before it's too much.

Doctor increases the intensity on the unit until it reads fourteen across all channels. G's hips are pulsing lightly as she feels warm sensations and throbbing near her anus. It feels slightly like someone is penetrating her.

Doctor picks up the second device, this one a two channel attached to her upper thighs. He turns this on, to the seven intensity and gets no new reaction from G. He proceeds to up the intensity on this device, until he sees her body tense and a long exhale come out of her. He then puts it down and grabs the last one.

Doctor: Do you like it G? I haven't turned the insertable one on yet. I wonder how you will react to that?

Doctor increases the intensity on the channels for the pads closest to her vaginal opening. G makes a loud grunt and then a sigh when he reaches a ten intensity.

G's toes curl and so do her fingers. If unrestrained, she would be writhing in pleasure. G had never felt anything like this before. She had a few friends years ago who tried to get her to like a violet wand. She had found that experience thoroughly unpleasant. Her friends did as well, because in order to feel anything good from it, she needed it so low that it was nearly off.

But this, this sensation was incredible. Her lower body filled with a warm pulsing sensation, a bit like multiple people massaging her at once, but that was too inaccurate. However the feeling seemed like, she melted into it. It felt amazing and she wanted more.

Doctor watches G's eyes roll back and close. He smirks. Most women in this position had tended to say the safe word and get out. He had gone a different way with this one, as all the other trial subjects had been people he'd known in some form or other. A bit of an experiment he called it. Place a small ad online, on known fetish sites, and get people in the community for a bit of consensual non-consent electricity fun.

But G had been different. He had no idea how she came across the ad without noticing it was not for what she had thought it was. G had written to him genuinely about her pain problem, and after a few messages, he had negotiated thoroughly with her. G didn't seem to realize this at all when she got here. Which made him both annoyed and amused. But still, watching G writhe on the bench without any prior experience was rewarding.

Doctor decides to turn on the insertable to a nice fifteen, increasing the intensity on the other pads a bit more, wondering how much she can take. G lets out a moan and starts bucking her hips against the insertable. Doctor puts the units down, takes his gloves off, and throws them across the room.

He lifts up G's head by her hair watching her eyelids flutter and hearing the noises she makes. Distantly, G feels Doctor lift her head. She watches heavy lidded as he looks at her. She feels him reach for the strap on the ball gag. He takes it off slowly, taking care not to stretch her mouth farther than it has been. G coughs and feels how stiff her mouth is from being open for a prolonged period of time.

G: Th-Thank you.

Doctor: How are you feeling, G?

G gasps and moans as another wave of pleasure courses through her.

G: This-This isn't a medical trial.

Doctor: No. We went over this in our emails. You seem to have been mistaken.

G nods her head once and then stares at the floor, embarrassed.

G: Even-

G stops and moans as her eyes flutter shut. Doctor sits watching her intently, waiting for the wave to stop.

G: This. This is amazing. It's-I've never felt this before-

G grunts and moans louder, this time followed by a curse.

G: The promise was too much to pass up.

Doctor grabs G's hair and puts his face closer to hers so he can look her in the eye.

Doctor: You knew what this was when you emailed me.

G tries to turn her eyes to the side, to avoid looking at him. Doctor lets go of her hair and grabs under her chin and forces her to look at him.

Doctor: You wanted this to happen. You wanted to feel used. Answer me.

Doctor's voice is cold and unyielding. G feels another wave of pleasure coming on, though not as intense as the last one. She gasps and opens her mouth as her eyes shut tightly. Doctor's voice and the way things have progressed have made her increasingly aroused.

Doctor: I don't like being taken as a fool G.

G pants and closes her eyes. Doctor places his head as close to her as possible, lining up his mouth with her neck. Breathing down it, his voice drops to a low growl.

Doctor: Answer me G. Did you want this to happen? Did you or did you not know what this was when we started?

G nods her head. Doctor's voice creeping over her skin making her shudder. Moaning loudly, she continues nodding her head.

Doctor: Use. Words.

At this, G feels another wave of pleasure and cries out. Her voice thick with pleasure and unshed tears.

G: Yes! Yes! I knew! I knew what this was! I-

Doctor abruptly lets G's hair go and stands up. He hears G softly crying and panting. He walks over to a drawer and pulls out a medium sized dildo. Heading to his desk, he reaches into a box and takes out a condom. He walks over to G and stares at her twitching form.

12