G and the Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

G holds back her tears of frustration and cries out again. This was exactly what she wanted. To have this anonymous encounter. But she thought she could just pretend it was someone else taking advantage of her. She felt ashamed to have even contacted Doctor, or whatever his name was. It hadn't felt real, negotiating over email. But she had told him her limits, what she was willing to try and he had delivered.

The shame felt good in a way. It added a fuel to her arousal as she felt it climb towards another wave of pleasure. She was a woman who took ages to climax. While things felt good, getting to her first orgasm was always a chore, and not many people ever wanted to spend much time bringing her. However, once she orgasmed, G had found it was easier for her to continue, often resulting in multiple orgasms.

The sensation of the electricity coursing through her lower body felt good, and solid and real. She felt as if someone was penetrating her vaginally, though she knew that wasn't the case. She let herself go, and thrusted her hips in an effort to heighten the sensation.

Doctor: Now that you've answered me, we can start.

G just writhed, vaguely registering what Doctor was saying. Doctor walked over to his machine on the platform and wheeled it behind the bench. He takes the condom out and puts it over the dildo all the way, and then fastens it onto the arm of the machine.

He bends down and meticulously ups the intensity on all the channels, but leaves the pads lower than the insertable. G moans much louder this time and lets out a short scream. Satisfied, Doctor turns back to his machine and adjusts the height to be in line with G's anus, or as close as possible.

Doctor turns and puts on a fresh pair of gloves, and grabs some water based lube. He puts a good amount of lube on one of his gloved fingers and places it against her. G gasps and squirms.

G: Wait-no. You can't-

Doctor: Can't what G? You said this was within the realm of possibilities. I'm doing what you told me you wanted.

Doctor slowly inserts his finger in her rear. He feels her pulse and how thin the wall between her vagina and anus are.

G can't think. Her mind is preoccupied with the electricity and even though she distantly feels a finger in her other hole, she moans. It had been too long since someone besides her had even ventured to her anus. She pushes back against Doctor's fingers, determined to feel this now. G has turned into a pulsing, vibrating entity, and she wanted to continue this feeling.

A wave of pleasure hits her and she's dimly aware that Doctor now has two fingers inside her ass. It's slippery, and wet, and so good. She lets out a louder, guttural cry and tries to push her hips back into Doctor's hands. She feels her pulse quicken, and realizes she's coming to her first orgasm. G pulls against her restraints as her muscles tighten. Her breath turns to pants and her moans become short cries out.

G feels everything in her body tighten and tingle all at the same time, inch by inch it creeps up her arms and legs. After what seems like an eternity, G lets out a loud scream as she feels like her body explodes. Continuing to scream and moan, she draws breath fast as she climaxes, pulling roughly against the restraints.

G: It's so good. Please please please don't stop.

G's body continues to climax, each wave causing her eyes to roll back in her head and feels as if her body remakes itself just to become a puddle of nerves and endings with a sole purpose of feeling pleasure. G feels herself squirt a small amount down her thighs.

Doctor doesn't stop sliding fingers in and out of G's ass. He thrusts a third in as she continues riding the wave of stimulation created from the TENs and his fingers. His breathing shallows, finding the sight of G convulsing on the bench beneath his fingers to be extremely satisfying. Seeing G squirt makes it better for Doctor. He smirks.

Doctor: How are you doing G?

G stops breathing and screaming for a bit, as another wave of ecstasy starts to build inside her body.

Doctor: I'll take that as a good sign.

Doctor withdraws his fingers as G's body stops writhing a bit. His glove is soaked with both her wetness and lube. He peels them off and discards them. Doctor pauses and watches G get used to the intensity, now that she is no longer orgasming. He checks her feet and hands, making sure they aren't cold. He looks into her face as she gazes lazily back. Her mouth slightly agape, panting, and eyes a bit glassy. He brushes her hair off her face and stands.

He puts on a fresh pair of gloves and walks towards his machine, taking out the lube again. Applying a gracious amount to the tip, he positions the dildo right outside her ass and slowly guides it in. He moves the machine closer as her anal rings give a bit more at each slow push. When the dildo reaches halfway, he steps back and grabs the remote.

G loved the feeling of the dildo pushing into her ass. She tried to stay as still and relaxed as she could, though with the current it was a hard achievement. Now, with an inserted vaginal electrode and a dildo in her ass, she felt full. She continued making small noises, waiting for another orgasm that she knew couldn't be too far off.

Doctor puts the machine on a slow setting, and watches it pump in and out of G's ass. G curses and moans. He bends down to increase the intensity on the TENs, mainly on the probe in her vagina, but does the others as well. He hears G's sharp intake of breath as the intensity goes up. Pleased with how high, he decides to let her know.

Doctor: Well. Even though you started all the way at seven, I just turned it up to fifty. I have to admit, I'm fairly impressed. I didn't think you could get this far.

All G can do is cry out as a wave of current hits her, bordering on pain. Doctor increases the machines speed, and then G forgets all about the pain. The dildo in her ass distracting her from it. Doctor walks to his chair and sits down. G tries to look at him, but closes her eyes and screams before she can look above his waist.

Doctor unbuttons and unzips his pants, taking his cock out. He grabs G roughly by the hair and brings the chair and himself closer to her open mouth. G's lips close around his head greedily. Though unable to formulate sentences, she still wanted Doctor to feel good and to thank him for doing this.

Doctor pushes his cock into her mouth and doesn't stop until G's taken all of it. He holds her there as he feels her throat convulse around him, both struggling to breathe and moan. He pulls out and watches as she breathes deeply and coughs. He increases the speed on the machine and plunges himself back into her waiting mouth.

G feels her body climbing towards an orgasm again, this time more violent. Doctor's cock tastes so good in her mouth. She cares not that she's unable to breathe at times. The electricity courses through her body and she feels the machine speed up once again. It borders almost too fast, but she pushes her hips back into it anyway. G continues to make noises. If Doctor's cock wasn't thrusting in her mouth, she would have been screaming too loud.

Doctor feels his own approaching orgasm, and speeds up the machine to its highest setting. He feels G's mouth go slack as her breath is stolen by a wave of pleasure. He takes this opportunity to thrust into her mouth deeper and harder.

G takes the onslaught from the machine, the electrode, and Doctor. It doesn't take long until her body tenses and then lets go of everything in what feels like one moment for her. She screams into Doctor's thrusting cock, her eyes rolling back into her head. The pleasure keeps coming, her climax continues, and still she screams into his cock.

Doctor frantically shoves himself into her mouth and lets out a raspy few breaths as he feels G's throat constrict around his cock as she screams out her pleasure. With a few more urgent thrusting, he shoves his cock down her throat and ejaculates. G coughs and sputters, and tries to swallow, but there's too much and she's never been good at swallowing. Cum spills halfway out of her mouth and onto the floor, and still she rides wave after wave.

Doctor pants as he finishes and pulls back from G's mouth. He lets her finish the orgasm as he grabs a paper towel to wipe himself off. After adjusting himself back inside his pants, he turns to a barely conscious G. He turns off the machine, and takes the dildo out of her and then turns off all the TENs units. He takes the insertable out carefully as she whimpers and places it to the side. He proceeds to peel off the electrode pads until none remain.

G feels Doctor take the ankle cuffs off, and then he moves to her hands and unbinds them. Free, G is unable to sit up and clearly spent. She barely has any energy to push herself up off the bench.

Doctor comes back with a blanket and a cup of water. He places them down and helps G to a sitting position, where he wraps the blanket around her and hands her the water. G downs the water in a few swigs and Doctor pulls her against him. G leans her head into his stomach and shuts her eyes.

Doctor: Well G, I think we made good strides here today, don't you think?

G can only nod.

Doctor: If there's more that you want, you know how to find me.

12