G: My Wife, the Escort Years 02

Story Info
A flavour of some of my Wifes escort dates.
5.7k words
3.99
11k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst the events described happened, the dialogue is not always a clear memory and when writing from my wife's point of view this is as I remember her telling me as she isn't interested in talking about this part of our lives anymore. Names and some places have been changed to ensure privacy of those mentioned.

Although each story is written to stand alone, they are in chronological order and best read in that order. If you haven't read previous, then these may make little sense.

The sex described in this story does not involve anyone under the age of 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To recap, if you've not read the first stories then a bit about ourselves. We met when 17, were engaged when 18 and gave our virginities to each other a few months after getting engaged. We married at 19 and enjoyed the company of other couples and my wife Carol enjoyed a gangbang whilst we were on holiday abroad.

Our jobs were paying well, and life was good until the recession struck. By chance we met a couple of similar age where the wife was escorting and earning such that they had got out of debt and were now solvent. As we were on the verge of losing our home, we agreed to do same, and this story picks up after Carol had been hired by the Agency.

As for Carol she 5'2" slim with a 34B, 24, 34 figure, with red shoulder length hair and was just as pretty as you can imagine. Her tits stood out on their own being nice and firm, in fact she could easily go out braless but for her nipples which you could hang a coat hanger on when aroused! As for me I was 6', slim build and looked presentable I'd imagine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr White, the Early Riser

The request here was for Carol to visit his room at 6am and wake him up by slipping into his bed and waking up his flaccid cock. To do this the Manager gave us a key to his room for use in the morning and had us in the room directly opposite. Carol was to walk across the hall naked except for her robe and let herself into his room, Carol later told me what happened.

"I left our room a few minutes before 6 checking that the corridor was empty, tip toed across the hall and as silently as possible opened his door and closed it behind me. Mr White was asleep of that I was sure, on his back gently snoring a bit. I crept across the room, lifted the cover, and slipped in beside him about halfway down the bed and so I was level with his groin. There was no movement from him and I'm pretty sure he was still asleep, if he wasn't then he sure knew how to control his cock as it didn't even stir. I slowly leant across and licked the end of his cock as subtlety as possible.

He didn't stir so I licked gain and started to run my tongue up his flaccid cock which remained unmoved. Undeterred I took his cock into my mouth, then took all of him into my mouth and began to swirl my tongue all around it. Now his cock started to come alive and grow in my mouth, Mr White also started to stir as he began to wake up. His hands came to the top of my head to keep me in place whilst his cock continued to grow inside. It wasn't long before he was rock hard, as he grew, I could no longer keep him nicely ensconced in my mouth as my tongue continued to swirl around him.

He started to gently encourage me to lift my head a little and then go down again so I got the hint and began to bob up and down on his cock. I then started to suck more and more on him as I bobbed up and down and Mr White began to groan a bit as I started to get him close to cumming. To give him his credit he told me he was about to cum, and I had the choice to keep him in my mouth or lift my head. I decided to feel him cum in my mouth, after all I'd done all the work to get him to that stage! He groaned big time and his cock exploded into my mouth and I had trouble keeping all his cum in my mouth, I failed, and some got away.

When he'd finished, I came up the bed and for the first time to see who's cock I'd been blowing. He was about 60 and was very presentable in fact. He pulled me in under his arm to give me a cuddle and said thank you for a very nice wake up call. He played with my tits and nips and then asked me to lay on top of him which I was happy to do. His cock was starting to grow again, and he put his hand down and pushed it up against my pussy lips. Again, I took the hint and pushed down so his cock disappeared into my very willing pussy and I began to ride him.

As he'd just cum it was a good few minutes before I felt him getting ready to cum again, he was now thrusting up into me and with another big grunt he pushed up and let his second load go, this time into my pussy. After he'd finished and started to relax, I rolled off him and asked if he wanted anything else to which he replied no, that was wonderful and there was an envelope on the dresser for me. I got up, put on my robe, checked the coast was clear, popped across and you let me straight in after I'd knocked on the door."

The envelope had £30 in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr Green & the Gaberdine Mac

Mr Greens request was for me to knock on his door wearing nothing but a suspender belt, stockings and heels but wrapped in a Gaberdine mac. Thankfully the mac was in the wardrobe and was one of those that have no buttons or buttonholes but wrap round you being held closed by the belt being tied at the front. So off Carol went to her 'date' and as per usual I walked her to the room, this is her description of what happened next.

"I arrived on time and softly knocked on his room door which was opened almost before I'd finished and was then ushered into his room. He was probably in his mid 50's and was gym fit in terms of his stature so guessed he worked out or otherwise kept himself very fit. He asked me to stand in the middle of his room whilst he took my mac and laid it over the chair leaving me naked apart from my suspenders and stockings. He walked all around me with the occasional very gentle prod or poke as he inspected me as if I was some merchandise like buying a car, I suppose I was in a way.

He asked me to lift my arms so he could feel both my tits which he spent some time playing with. He then asked me to part my legs a bit more so he could cup my pussy and feel my arse and gave both a close inspection as he knelt firstly behind me, then in front. Nodding his approval, he then had me bend over and hold onto my knees but with my legs spread wider. He went behind me and holding my thighs sniffed my arse hole, said mmmmmmmmmm, nice, then licked it, paused and then really went for it with his tongue and mouth, he was basically eating my arse hole! It was a lovely feeling I must admit especially when one hand snaked round me and started to work my clit at the same time.

He turned me round and went for my pussy with his tongue whilst his hand was playing with my arse hole and pushing a finger in knuckle deep all the while he was eating my pussy. After he nearly brought me, he got up and led me to the bed where I laid own on my back, he got on top and slid his nice big cock into my pussy gently moving in and out and getting further in each time until he was fully embedded in my pussy.

I've never felt so full as he was touching places no one had reached before, bliss! He picked up the pace, lifted my legs over his shoulders and went for it pumping faster and faster until he stiffened, pushed in as far as he could lifting me off the bed at the same time and came big time. He relaxed and just lay on top and found my mouth with his as we kissed tongues and all as we started to relax after such an intense session.

His cock remained hard, and it wasn't long before he started to fuck me again. This time in a more relaxed fashion as opposed to the hard fuck he'd just given me; he still hadn't said a word though. He kept up a relaxed pace for some time before I could feel him building again and shortly after he again stiffened and shot another load into my now very satisfied pussy. He rolled off and indicated that we were done, pointed to the envelope on the table and basically dismissed me. I wrapped the mac back around me and returned to the room. I'm not sure he said a single word to me."

The envelope contained £25.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First time my Wife goes Black

Before this 'date' Jenny had asked if Carol had any objection to being with a black man, this was the early 80's and different views prevailed to say the least. Carol was perfectly ok and very much looked forward to having her first black cock. As per usual I walked her to the room, introduced her, shook hands with Mr De Haviland and left them to return an hour later. After I collected her, she told me all about her first black cock.

"Mr De Haviland was about 60, coal black and an absolute gentleman. He offered me a drink and we chatted about nothing in particular. After a few minutes he took a few steps towards me and wrapped his arms around me, we kissed softly with tongues and then more intently as he started to undress me. I did same for him until we were both naked and I dropped to my knees to handle and kiss the end of this lovely looking black cock. In truth he was no bigger than average, a bit fatter than others of same length but seemed to have a velvety feel to it.

I took time to lick his cock from top to bottom including making a fuss of his balls. Then I slid him into my mouth and started to suck whilst at the same time wanking his cock to full hardness. He was clearly enjoying my ministrations as he had his hands on my head gently encouraging me and making some mmmmmmmmmm noises as I warmed to my very enjoyable task.

After a while he pulled me to my feet, and we kissed again as he led me to the bed. He laid on his back and asked me to straddle him. You've no idea what it's like seeing a black cock disappear into a white pussy, the colour contrast is amazingly erotic. I slowly fed his cock in and out until he had fully disappeared, and I could rub my clit back and forward on his groin. He certainly loved that and was soon pushing up at me, down again, all very slowly but bringing me to an orgasm which had me shaking from top to toe as it swept over me.

He slowed slightly as I went through this and then picked up the pace thrusting up and down quicker and quicker as he started to stiffen up even more and with a loud grunt shot his load up into my pussy. As he finished, I laid down on his chest and enjoyed a lovely cuddle with plenty of kisses, with tongues.

He didn't go soft, and I continued to slide slowly up and down his lovely cock until he rolled me onto my back, lifted my legs over his shoulders, lined up his cock and in one push drove it fully into my pussy and started to fuck me, slamming his cock fully in and back out to the tip of his cock to once again slam it back in. He slowly upped the pace and very quickly was to put it politely banging me with a great deal of vigour. I could do no more than grip the bed clothes as he went faster and faster until he came again, his second load in my pussy which was now full of his cum.

He rolled off me and I told him that was the best I'd experienced; he gave me a peck on the cheek in reply.

By now the hour was nearly up and so I got dressed and waited for you to collect me. I think he liked me as he gave me a £40 tip."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr Large

Now this guy was huge and to be honest when I met him and left Carol with him I seriously worried that he'd flatten her if he went on top. Carol survived and when she came back said.

"Mr Large was indeed very large, probably in his mid 40's weighing at least 22 stone I'd guess. Thankfully he only wanted me to suck him off and straddle him. I did both but with difficulty. After we'd both undressed, I knelt in front of him and had to lift his gut up to find his cock and get it in my mouth. It took a lot of work to get him hard. I sucked and licked him as well as wanking his cock with my hands to get him started and by the time he came my jaw was starting to ache a bit. After that I needed a rest as it must have taken 20+ minutes to bring him and wondered if we'd run out of time for his fuck.

He went over to the bed to lay on his back with his cock sticking up waiting for me to straddle him, his cock was very fat but probably only about 5 inches, certainly one of the smallest I've seen. I climbed on the bed, managed to get my leg over, lined him up and sank down onto his cock.

I again had to move his gut aside to get him in and couldn't really fuck him easily without his cock slipping out. I managed to get a rhythm going mainly forwards and backwards rather than up and down to keep him in me. I got some speed up and really pushed into him as he pushed up into me. It took a while, but I got him there as he let go with a big grunt and shot his load into my pussy.

Not the most satisfying 'date' but he gave me a good tip (£40) so he must have been happy with my efforts."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr Young

He was a late addition to Carol's list one weekend when we were staying Friday and Saturday at the hotel. There was no specific request other than to dress sexy so she wore her red with black trimmings bra, garter belt and thong with black stockings and a mainly pastel pink summer dress that could easily slip off her shoulders. I did the usual delivery to the room and returned to read a book I was part way through, by now I was able to concentrate on something else whilst Carol was entertaining. Her words as best I recall them.

"Well, that was a young man alright, probably late 20's, maybe 30 but certainly no older. A real short arse at about 5 foot 2 inches with a bit of a beer gut forming but nothing he couldn't exercise off if he wanted to. After you left, he offered me a drink (white wine), gestured to me to sit, and started to chat generally. Basically, he ran his own business, which was successful despite the current climate but, he was working 24/7 and had no time to socialise and meet women although he hoped that at some point things will slow down and he'd be able to settle down. Fact was the only sex he had was what he paid for, very transactional.

After what must have been at least 10 minutes he rose and walked over to me, took my hands, and pulled me up into an embrace and we started to kiss, gently at first then with a bit more passion as he slowly undressed me. First pulling my dress straps over my shoulders, down my arms to allow it to fall to the floor, then he released my bra, I pulled my arms out of the straps and let that fall to the floor also. He then stood back to admire my tits and felt both before bending forward to suck each of them while massaging the other one. I tilted my head back to give him plenty of room holding his head at the same time.

Eventually I was able to get at his belt, undo his trousers and push them to the floor. Then I pulled his shirt off over his head and dropped that on the floor and knelt before him to remove his boxers. For a short arse he had a nice sized cock, thick rather than long, probably about 5 inches but very fat with a large head, not seen one like that before. I licked and got as much saliva on it as I could before trying to put him in my mouth as I could see I would have to open very wide to get him in. I did and he filled me completely making it difficult to keep my teeth out of the way. I did alright though as there was no complaints as I bobbed back and forward on him eliciting soft moans.

He said I'm going to cum and want to cum in your mouth if that's ok, I gave him a thumbs up and he started to get very hard and then blasted a load which I couldn't swallow fast enough. Not sure what diet he was on, but he sure tasted sweet unlike some cum I've had from others. I cleaned up the cum that had dribbled down my chin by using my finger to push it back into my mouth, showed him the load that was still there and then swallowed the lot.

Being young he was ready to go again very quickly and this time he led me to the bed and had me lie on my back as he positioned himself at my entrance. I grabbed his cock and moved it all around my pussy to lubricate it best I could and asked him to go slowly until I'd adjusted to his size. I think he liked the compliment. I pushed him a small way into my pussy and let go so he could take over and slowly go in, out and further in each time until he was balls deep and just stayed fully in for a few seconds while I got used to him.

We kissed passionately while doing all this and then he started to move in and out slowly to start with then gathered pace. As he upped the pace so I was responding also as don't think I've had one that thick for a long time and although he may not be long, he filled me completely. I could feel an orgasm coming and told him not to stop as I was about to cum, he said he was close also, I asked him to cum with me. We banged away for little bit longer and as I came, he tensed up, pushed in as hard as he could and shot his second load of the night. It felt like a large one as well with at least 6 pulses all of similar intensity.

We stayed in that position for what seemed like a long time but was probably only a few seconds or so before we both relaxed and he rolled off me. He looked down at his cock and said please clean me hinting very strongly that I should use my mouth, so I did, our combined juices tasted very nice. He did though get very hard again and glancing at the clock could see we only had another 10 minutes so lifted my head to ask what he wanted to do for that time, and he just said cuddle me. That was quite a nice way to finish and after he gave me a lovely lingering kiss, I got up to get dressed ready for your knock on the door.

As I left, he said there was an envelope for me on the dresser which as you know had £40 in it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Chairman

He was one of Carol's last dates as by now we had got ourselves back on an even keel money wise and work started to come in so after almost 3 years we told Jenny that we were leaving her agency. She asked if we would do one last weekend as she had a special client that wanted to spend time with her. Mr Older was also a long-standing personal friend of Jenny's although this will be the first time he's used her agency, despite being fully aware of her activities. I delivered her to his room and Carol takes up the story.

"After you left Mr Older offered me a glass of wine from the fridge in his room which was one of the best there to say the least. He was an older gentleman, tall, very slim of military bearing who told me he would soon be 65 and was retiring as Chairman of his company at this week's Board meeting. He'd known Jenny for some 30 years and was well aware of her agency but had never used it but as this was his last visit to London thought why not. As we chatted, I found out he'd lost his wife about 15 years earlier from cancer and had then concentrated on the business which had grown to be very successful, I'd even heard of them.

As we finished our drinks he said, shall we? indicating the bed and I asked him if he'd like to undress me. He said yes and undid the zip on the back of my dress, pushed it off my shoulders and it fell to the floor, he picked it up and put it on the chair. He then undid my bra and removed it from me to put it on the chair with my dress. He lovingly fondled my breasts licking the nipples of both before sucking on each of them while fondling the other one.

I held his head in both hands softly moaning as he expertly played with both boobs and nipples, he was very good, with soft hands that knew what they were doing. He lifted his head, and we kissed as he pushed my thong down and I wriggled it further until it fell to the floor leaving me in suspender and stockings.

He led me to the bed, laid me down and used his hands to go from my toes to the top of my stockings, and back again just feeling the nylon going through his hands. He then undid the suspenders and slowly rolled each stocking down and off my legs, again putting them on the chair. He pushed my ankles apart and started to use his tongue on my feet and then very slowly came up the inside of my legs until he reached the top where he found a very wet pussy waiting for him.

12