G: My Wife, the Escort Years 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue and fingers then got to work on my pussy and clit so it wasn't long before I could feel an orgasm building which he certainly sensed as he kept up the intensity of his tongue and fingers. As I approached my orgasm, I lifted my bum and his hands went to support it, my hands grabbed his head, so he didn't stop, I came hard and long, these old boys really know what they're doing.

After I came down, he lifted his head and had a big grin on his face like he'd just won the pools. I was still orgasmic as he climbed up the bed and put his cock at my pussy lips to start pushing into me slowly and rhythmically with a lovely pace. Our lips met and we kissed gently with a bit of passion as he started to push further into my pussy and slip back again before penetrating me further building slowly and slightly increasing the pace until he was balls deep.

He started to increase the pace and that familiar slap, slap, slap could be heard getting quicker and quicker until he tensed, pushed right into me, my arms were round him, my legs were wrapped round him, and his push lifted my arse off the bed, his arms were locked either side of my head, he was looking up at the ceiling and then he came, boy did he cum. The first pulse was long, I could feel it splashing against my pussy walls and knew it was a lot, followed by 3 or 4 further pulses which spurted less each time. Eventually he relaxed but stayed in me as his cock softened, we kissed again like two lovers, his initiative, not mine.

We broke our kiss and I just said thank you, that was fantastic. He just said no, thank you and pleased to know I can still give pleasure to a young lady. He admitted that was the first sex he had had since losing his wife and now he knows it all still works he will, following his retirement this week put more energy into his social life. Looking at the bedside clock I could see that the hour was up, and you would be knocking on the door very soon, I got up just as you knocked and said I'd make my own way back to our room.

That was the first and only time I'd done that but with this gentleman I felt perfectly safe, and he'd treated me so well that I didn't want to just rush out of the room.

I went back to the bed and slipped in beside him for a cuddle as he wrapped his arms around me. He said I needed to go but appreciated me not running out exactly on the clock. I gave him a kiss and got up to get dressed. He put a dressing gown on and just before I left gave me an envelope, I said thanks and wished him well on his retirement and hoped he found someone nice. He kissed me on the cheek, and I came back here."

The envelope had £100 in it which surprised us but knowing his Company I suspect that was relatively small change to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Night Manager

If you've read any of the earlier stories, you'll know that Jenny who ran the escort agency booked us into hotels where the Managers were on her payroll so we are always safe and had the right room for Carol's 'dates' and any clothes needed would be in the wardrobe waiting for her. Also, the Managers had a perk in that they could have use of the escorts from time to time, it helped to keep them onside so to speak. On this occasion Carol was to spend the night with Bob after she had finished her 'dates' that evening. This is what Carol told me.

"After I'd left my last 'date' I came back to the room to change and clean up before going down to the bar with you to meet Bob who was about to finish for the night, it was about midnight so very few people were about, just a couple, I think. Bob was mid 40's, about 6 foot tall, slim, and very attractive, he oozed sexy, and I immediately looked forward to spending the night with him.

He got me a white wine; you had a beer and after finishing it you left leaving us to chat for a bit until the last couple said goodnight and we followed shortly after. When we got to his room we embraced and enjoyed a long kiss, tongues, and all as we slowly undressed each other. When we were both naked, I dropped to my knees to stroke and lick his lovely cock which was a decent length, about 7 inches and a good sized girth. I used one hand to grip him and stroke him up and down while licking him from balls to tip then I took him into my mouth to swirl my tongue around the tip and get him nice and hard. He had his hands on my head and leaned down to play with my tits, especially my nips, I was now getting very wet and wanting him inside me.

He pulled me to my feet where we kissed again and he led me to his bed where I laid down, spread my legs and he crawled up the bed to look closely at my pussy and used his tongue all around my pussy lips. He then inserted his middle finger and stroked the inside of me whilst his tongue was working its magic on my clit. He worked me up so much that I lifted my arse off the bed as he gave me an orgasm, not many 'dates' did in fact, so this was a pleasant surprise.

As I came back down so he came up the bed kissing me above my pussy, belly button and both tits, sucking on each as he then reached my mouth and we kissed passionately again. I reached down to his very hard cock and put it at my entrance, moving it up and down and around before leaving just the tip of his cock inside me. He slowly pushed in and back out going deeper each time until he was fully inside of me, he stopped moving and we both continued to kiss for a few seconds before he started to again move in and out pushing into me harder and harder each time.

He upped the pace and was soon slamming his cock into me, and we heard that familiar 'slapping' sound as our groins slammed against each other. My second orgasm was again building as he kept going and held himself back while I came again. He held me while I recovered and then went hard again until after a few moments he grunted, pushed me back hard forcing my arse to lift off the bed, he held me there, grunted and pumped his cum deep inside of me. Fuck that was hot!

We both relaxed with him still inside me and just kissed each other softly as we recovered, the bedside clock said 1.15am, we'd been going for best part of an hour.

He rolled off me, I cuddled into him, and we both fell asleep with him spooning me from behind, and yes with one hand on my tit. I was only woken up when I felt him entering me again from behind and pushed back against him, lifting my leg to give him better access as he started to pump his cock in and out of my pussy, it wasn't long before he came again and shot another load into me, this was about 4am I think.

We both went back to sleep with him still inside me although his cock eventually shrank and slipped out. In the morning I woke first and he was on his back slowly breathing and obviously still asleep so I moved down the bed and decided to wake him up by taking his flaccid cock into my mouth and felt him grow in my mouth to the point where I couldn't keep all of him in there. As he stirred and started to put his hands on my head, I looked towards him, he lifted the covers and with a grin on his face said good morning.

I grinned back, gave one last big loud suck, and crawled up the bed to straddle him and ride his big cock all the way to another orgasm, followed by him shooting another load into my pussy. He then surprised me by moving down the bed until he was underneath my pussy, grabbed my thighs and pulled my pussy into his mouth, and ate his cum, and mine from my pussy as I'd also cum. That gave me another orgasm very quickly and he just kept going until he'd drained me dry.

The next thing he said was coffee? Yes, was the answer and I cleaned up, got dressed, drank the coffee, and came back to our room. Bob thanked me for a great night and gave me a £50 tip as a thank you saying it came out of his tips jar as he got the pleasure of Jenny's girls free as a perk of looking after her business."

It was about 8am when Carol returned to our room looking as flushed as I'd ever seen her and after she told me this, I was not surprised to say the least.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter will be the last as I explain what happened next and answer some of the questions posed in the comments of this and my other stories. If you don't like reading these types of stories and leave judgemental comments do not expect an answer, most likely I'll delete them in any event.

12