G-Pol Ch. 02

Story Info
A little background and plot development.
5.6k words
4.7
1.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her destination was a newly discovered world named Aphrodite after the Greek goddess of love and beauty. In fact, they'd only completed the scientific survey that confirmed the world was safe for human habitation within the last fifteen years. After the tragedy on Timian, no world could be legally occupied without a thorough scientific evaluation that would catalog at least eighty percent of its life. That information would then be posted publicly allowing any future settlers to study their new home site before they got there. In this way it was hoped the Timian tragedy would not be reenacted.

Once released for colonization, the world with its warm mild climate and lush forests had become a Mecca for the rich as a tourist destination. The average daytime temperature over the majority of the land masses, which were all near the equator, was thirty one degrees Celsius. This with the warm seas bordering the continents made for a comfortable and attractive setting for both nudists and nature lovers. Add to this the near absence of biting insects and similar undesirable inhabitants, and it was nearly perfect. A conglomeration of extremely wealthy individuals recognizing this, had purchased rights to most of the planet's surface, thus limiting colonization. The hope was that the planet could be turned to a tourism based economy and left mostly unspoiled for the pleasure of its visitors.

The main problem with this plan that Natasha could see was the lack of a real military force to control piracy. There had already been incidences of pirates taking wealthy hostages for ransom. And, so far they'd gotten away with it. With a small population there was little to draw on to form a militia to patrol the space in the system and keep such activities to a minimum. Mercenaries were a possibility, but they could be, and sometimes were, worse than pirates. Without exhaustive and expensive background checks they could easily create more problems than they solved. Still, if something wasn't done soon, the venture might fail completely as piracy ran rampant and people stopped visiting out of fear. That would plunge the local economy into chaos, a perfect environment for all sorts of trouble makers, criminal organizations and worse.

It was on this world that Ryan's, the officer who'd been killed had caught his prisoner and then been found dead. She wondered how the prisoner had managed to get the best of a G-Pol officer. They were trained to handle almost anything and she couldn't imagine a single individual being able to escape without aid from outside once captured. However, there had been no evidence of a struggle, and none that would indicate the presence of anyone else who could've aided the prisoner either. In fact, Ryan's' weapon had still been in its holster.

This was all the information she'd been given, and it was more than a little disquieting. Someone obviously had to know more, but that information hadn't gotten to her. This meant that someone there had either tampered with the report, or withheld important information in the first place. That probably meant a cover up of some kind, and that wasn't a good thing to have to contemplate. She'd have to be especially careful on this assignment.

Opening the file on the escaped prisoner again she read through it carefully. The man was good looking. He might even be attractive if he wasn't so self serving and willing to help others kill indiscriminately. His name was Sean Mallory, that was so stereotypical it made her want to laugh. It was obviously a pseudonym, but no other name for him was known. He was a biochemist who'd first made a name for himself making drugs for illegal sale by organized crime.

When the organization he'd worked for had been broken up by law enforcement, he'd fled and been lost. A year later he'd resurfaced working with a political group known to sponsor terrorist acts. For them he'd produced a variety of toxic gasses and chemical compounds they'd used in several bombings. The death tolls had been horrific and once again he'd faded into obscurity.

He'd been Ryan's' pet project for years and Ryan's had almost captured him on several occasions. This last time he'd apparently stumbled on him and finally managed to bring him to ground. Now Ryan's was dead with no cause given. Mallory now had a murder charge added to his record as well. This was the first time he was known to have taken a life directly. Was his modus operandi changing? That could be troublesome.

Closing the file and checking the navigational computer, she was happy to see they'd arrived at the jump point and were already at a full stop. Opening the security program, she entered her command code and allowed the unit to scan her iris, retina and hand prints for identification. Once that was complete, she entered her destination coordinates and began to power up the Transit drive. She normally ran with it powered down because she didn't think it needed to be running constantly and wasting power. It didn't make much difference, but it would conserve fuel. There was no point in being wasteful.

A minute later the spacefold drive showed powered up and ready to go. She hit the engagement button and watched through the externals as the stars faded out of existence and the universe went black. Next came the slight wrenching sensation in the stomach as the Drive engaged. It would be eight hours before they reentered normal space again and then they'd be over nineteen hundred light years away from Sol system and Earth.

Once that was finished and everything was reading as normal, she slowly stood up and stretched. Looking over at where Bona lay on the floor she smiled to herself. Bona, seeing her get up did likewise, stretching luxuriantly and yawning hugely, showing all her sharp white teeth. The two of them left the flight deck together with Demeitri in tow.

Deciding to nap through the majority of the Transit jump, she headed for her bedroom. Technically it should've been called her cabin, but she thought of the ship as a house and therefore it was her bedroom. Once she got inside she told the computer to set her alarm to wake her in six hours which would leave her time to get up,eat and work out before showering and getting ready to face the days ahead and the potential adventures on yet another unfamiliar world.

She watched herself in the floor to ceiling mirror next to her closet as she undressed. As she removed each piece she tossed it across the room and into the laundry refresher receptacle. They would emerge in a few minutes clean, pressed and neatly folded, ready to be put away. She considered the thing a wonderful invention which most people wrongly took for granted. It was one of those things that just made life simpler.

The image she saw as each piece was removed made her feel good and she began to admire what she was seeing. Even now almost nine years after she'd completed her boot camp training, she still looked pretty much the same as she had then. The differences were small and definitely positive as far as she was concerned. Her bust at an even hundred centimeters was fuller and rounder and her figure had become a little more pronounced. Her waist was slim at sixty nine centimeters and her hips curvaceous also at a hundred centimeters. Definitely what any man with any taste would consider eye candy, and she had to admit, women as well, even if she wasn't attracted that way. She was definitely not one of the straw slim model types and she was proud of it. She exercised regularly and kept up her martial arts training, resulting in superior strength and muscle tone.

"You definitely need a man." Bona commented into her mind interrupting her thoughts. "All that work you put into being so pretty is wasted if you don't share it."

"I know." she responded with a mental grin for her best friend, "I'm looking when the opportunity presents itself. And I have had a few!"

Bona laughed out loud in her canine way. A chuckling huffing sound that was remarkably close to human sounding for a creature with a dog's vocal apparatus. "That last one was hardly a man!"

The fit of laughter that came out nearly had Natasha on her knees. That fool Todd, had thought he was the greatest gift to women to have been born... well, ever. Natasha had agreed to have a few drinks with him because he was good looking and played the nice guy well enough. Of course with hers and Bona's mental abilities, they knew he wasn't what he pretended to be, so she'd been wary and hadn't actually drunk much of what he'd ordered for her. She didn't have much of a taste for alcohol anyway, and she'd had a pretty good idea what he was up to. So she'd taken every opportunity she could to get rid of some of her drink when he wasn't paying attention.

When they'd left the club where they met, they walked to a nearby park to take the evening air. Bona had been keeping nearby but out of sight and had followed them surreptitiously. As they walked, the conversation was becoming more and more sexual. It wasn't her doing either. The man actually thought he was being subtle! She thought it was probably the copious amounts of alcohol he'd consumed and it was hard not to laugh at him. What he wanted was obvious by the bulge in his pants, if not from the roiling sexual need coming off him that would be obvious to any empath within a kilometer. As his innuendos and suggestions became more and more lewd, she was finding it harder and harder not to laugh and the small amount she had drunk was making her control even slipperier. Finally she just couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing.

He'd simply stopped as if she'd slapped him, glaring at her in shocked rage. To allay the situation she'd apologized for her outburst and soon had him joking and happy again. They continued their walk with him still none to subtly hinting at what he wanted. She knew he was trying to get her to his home where he thought he'd have an advantage. Instead, she managed to lead him to the spaceport and her ship. There the advantage would be all hers.

Bona had arrived ahead of them and made her way inside to her own room, concealing her presence so as not to panic the man. The killhounds were easily recognizable but very poorly understood by those not familiar with them. Rumors of their danger and viciousness abounded, even though there was no proof and would never be, because it simply wasn't true. Still, the rumors persisted and the ignorant feared them. To use a gambling euphemism, Bona was her Ace in the hole. If he got stupid, bona would be able to provide any backup she might need. She was unlikely to need it, but it was comforting to know she was there.

When Natasha led him inside and into the brightly lit interior, she was happy to find he was even better looking than she'd thought. That quickened her interest again. He was a little taller than she normally liked, being just under two meters, but he was gorgeous! His blue eyes were almost hypnotic and his rugged well chiseled features reminded her of ancient mythological gods and heroes. His hair was short, neatly trimmed and dirty blonde with just a hint of gold. Now his innuendos and suggestions sounded a lot more appealing, and she made her decision.

Shortly after being given the ship she'd had a multipurpose spa installed. It was made to serve a number of purposes while taking up as little space on board as possible. Its primary functions were as a swim tank which meant it had to be long enough for a full sized man to stretch out full length while swimming for exercise, and deep enough so that his hands and feet didn't strike the bottom as he did. The other primary function was as a thermal heated spa. To this end it had seating down either side of the swim area in the form of two loungers and four upright seats so that in all it could comfortably seat six. It had all the most popular options, including bubbles and massaging jets at each seat. She'd had it installed in the gym deck so she could relax after working out or if the opportunity presented itself, have a few friends over to sit and soak. She'd come across another use for it later when she'd discovered she liked sex in the water.

That was what she'd been thinking about when she got her first good look at him. Mentally calling to Bona, she asked her to lower the lighting in the rest of the ship to make it more romantic. Then she led him up to the gym deck and out onto the mats where she began to unbutton his shirt. They were both a little surprised but she managed to cover it when her favorite music came on over the sound system, further setting the mood she wanted. He had no trouble getting the idea, and soon after their clothes were scattered across the floor. Out of his clothes he was even more attractive and the ancient god image fit all the better. He was well muscled but not overly so, and looking a little lower made her catch her breath excitedly. He wasn't the biggest she'd ever seen by a fair margin, but he was bigger than she'd ever had. Interestingly, his testicles were clean shaven as was the rest of him. She could feel herself getting very moist and the heat in her belly had been growing.

He obviously knew the effect he was having on her. He raised his hand in a come hither motion once their mutual inspection was complete. She stepped into his arms willingly, trapping his erection between them and kissing him fiercely. He knew what he was doing and drove her to new heights of arousal. Once they broke their kiss she led him to the spa, which was set for thermal use and down into it, the hot water bringing a flush to her already tingling skin.

Once they were settled and comfortable he began to tease her body, paying especial attention to her breasts and nipples which she very much appreciated. She was so aroused by this point her orgasm was inevitable and it washed through her in waves of pleasure. Once she recovered a bit he began again while she reached down between them to stroke his erection.

This went on for quite a while until she finally managed to get him inside her. She'd been looking forward to this all along and his size felt wonderful filling her as it did. Unfortunately, it didn't last long. He'd been inside her for only a minute at most and she was just beginning to find a rhythm she liked when she felt him expand and harden further which meant he was about to cum. A moment later she could feel his seed pumping into her. After that all the energy and drive to please her simply seemed to leave him and he looked as if he might fall asleep at any moment. The frustration was maddening! She attributed it to the alcohol he'd drunk and forgave him.

They got out of the spa and made their way up to one of the three guest rooms she had on board. She wasn't sure why, but taking him to her own bed just didn't feel right and she'd learned to listen to such feelings. So she slept with him in the guest bed.

Their relationship continued on in this way for about a week. She saw him whenever she had some free time. She was there on an investigation and had met him in the club that night. She'd thought at the time he'd at least make a good distraction when she wasn't busy. They had sex often and always with the same results. She'd decided he simply had no stamina. Another thing that was becoming obvious was that other than his obsession with her breasts, which was very enjoyable, he really had no interest in her pleasure at all. If what he did brought her pleasure that was fine, but he really didn't seem to care. Still, she gave him the benefit of the doubt. She still never let him sleep with her in her own bed. In fact he never even saw it, or her room.

A week after their first night he invited her to dinner at his home. Once again, she shoved down her doubts giving him a chance. She'd see where this led, but Bona would be nearby as well to be sure. There was no need after all to take unnecessary risks. And besides, maybe this would help change the way things were going for the better.

That night when she arrived, he gave her a quick tour of the house he lived in. As it turned out he was relatively wealthy and his house was more than comfortable. He had two servants who did most of taking care of the house and saw to the comfort of his guest. The look of pity in his maid's eyes gave her all the warning she needed. She decided to be especially careful. That was not the usual look one got from a maid. If things had been normal she would've expected jealousy, not pity.

The meal was excellent and the conversation enjoyable. After the dinner and dessert were finished, the two servants were dismissed to go home for the evening and the sexual teasing began. Another thing she'd noticed was he seemed shy about public displays of affection. He barely even kissed her in public, he would talk about it quite happily with just about anyone, so long as it was about their sex lives anyway, but he never discussed himself or did anything where anyone could see.

Natasha had learned that putting off the penetration until she was nearly ready to orgasm was really the only way she could get full satisfaction from their sex. He just didn't have the stamina to satisfy her otherwise. He'd also made it quite clear he would not help her with it in any other way. When she'd asked him to finish her orally he'd actually gotten angry. He hadn't said or done anything, but it had not been pleasant either. She'd nearly ended things there, but had decided to give him one more chance and this was it.

When the teasing started, she expected it to go pretty much as it had before. It wasn't looking promising and she was beginning to think it was time to put an end to this. He'd surprised her though by standing up and taking her hand. He led her toward a part of the house which hadn't been included in the tour and her curiosity got the better of her.

This part of the house was decorated in a much more sensual manner. The first room he took her into was comfortably furnished with warm rich colors everywhere. The carpet was thick and soft and the furniture itself thickly padded and overstuffed. Her clothes were quickly left behind as he teased and stripped her while retaining most of his. This was getting exciting so she chose to wait and see what was in store for her.

The next room was completely dark. She couldn't se anything at all but he seemed comfortable enough to lead her forward confidently. She let him, her curiosity and excitement growing. They stopped in the middle of the room and she heard him remove his pants and drop them onto an invisible piece of furniture before taking her into his arms and kissing her soundly. He was really good at that! It was almost enough to get him by, but not quite. She ran her hands up and down his magnificent body finding that he still wore a thong that contained his large and quickly hardening member.

When he lifted her arm over her head she allowed it wondering what he had in mind. When he closed the padded manacle around her wrist she was surprised but curious, and so decided to wait and see where this led. Her other hand quickly joined the first above her head. Apparently the manacles were hung from the ceiling with a length of heavy sounding chain. She'd heard of this kind of thing from friends who'd tried it and some had enjoyed it immensely. She knew that normally the submissive partner had a choice and could stop the activity at any point if they became uncomfortable, so this seemed harmless enough. The manacles were padded after all and that reassured her somewhat.

Once he had her secured, he leaned down and kissed her again, much more heatedly this time, stirring the fire in her belly to life with blazing intensity. She could feel her folds moistening already. Then he reached down behind her and pinched her backside just hard enough to bring a startled yelp which made them both laugh. He'd never done that before and it was a bit of a turn on, not that she needed any more. He pulled back then. "Stay right there and I'll be right back" he whispered seductively.

12