G-Pol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay" she panted excitedly. It had been starting to look like it might be a new and exciting experience after all. The room was a little chill and it made her erect nipples ache while her excitement sent little shivers all through her.

Suddenly the room was bathed in seemingly blinding light, but after a few moments her vision adjusted and it was actually still fairly dim. There were several small spots highlighting various areas with differing pieces of furniture she had begun to suspect would be present. Much of it she recognized from her friends descriptions, but there were quite a few she didn't recognize and some of them looked far from pleasant. She was beginning to wonder if she wanted to know more or not.

The room itself was large and the décor stark. The walls were covered in dark wood paneling which was obviously real and not the commonly available laminate. There were heavy velvet curtains covering sections of the walls on one side of the room. She guessed they hid windows, keeping out the light and prying eyes. On the other side of the room were three doors and at one end was the door she'd come in by. She saw that it was equipped with a heavy cross bar that could secure it quite well if set in place. It wasn't though, much to her relief. The lighting in the room came from the spots in the ceiling over the various pieces and from electric wall sconces which held specially made flicker bulbs to simulate candle flames. On the wall opposite the door was a large fireplace which looked to be real and next to which was the only normal looking piece of furniture in the whole room. It was a deep overstuffed wingchair. Next to it was a low table with a finely cut crystal decanter holding what looked to be fine brandy. The floor was once again carpeted in the same deep soft maroon she realized probably matched this whole wing of the house.

She turned slowly taking it all in. As she'd suspected, she was in the center of the room and the manacles holding her wrists were suspended from the ceiling with a length of chain that instead of simply being bolted in place, was run through a pulley that would allow their height to be changed easily. From their construction, she guessed they could easily hold several times her weight completely off the ground. She was getting more uneasy by the second. Almost all of the furniture pieces had similarly robust restraints built into them and she saw none of the safety releases her friends had described anywhere. She knew testing the manacles holding her would be an exercise in futility. If Todd wanted to keep someone here against their will, there was very little they could do about it. She hoped her suspicions were groundless, but the uneasy feeling was growing.

Just then he came back in from one of the other doors. He was carrying a briefcase of all things and set it down on a table where she could see exactly what he took out of it without seeing inside. The first few things he took out seemed harmless enough, including some small sex toys and a few small clamps she guessed would probably be applied to her nipples. She wasn't sure she liked that idea, but continued to watch, more out of curiosity than anything else.

The next things he produced were a few strips of cloth that appeared to be silk. Blindfolds maybe? But why more than one? Next he began producing lengths of strapping with metal buckles, rings and other means of attachment. Very few were the same but the purpose seemed to be coming clear as she watched. It was a harness system of some sort she guessed. With all the various pieces it could be adapted for a wide variety of uses and purposes. The next thing he produced sent a shiver of fear through her. It was a straight razor. Then he produced a shaving cup and a brush easing her fears again. He smiled over his shoulder at her. He'd done it this way to scare her!

There were only two places on her body she could think of he could use the razor. There was no way she was going to let him shave her head! What if he wanted to shave her crotch though? She'd considered doing it for a boyfriend or two in the past, but never had. She wasn't sure she wanted to do it now for him either. Maybe he was offended by body hair? Maybe that was why he'd gotten angry when she'd asked him to go down on her. She supposed she could understand that.

The next things he produced put that out of her mind entirely. The cat 'o nine tails or flogging whip was normally not overly dangerous, but if misused could be painful and even draw blood. The four meter bullwhip though could be especially dangerous. The tip reached supersonic speeds which was what made the characteristic cracking sound when one was used by an experienced hand. It could cut deeply and almost always left permanent scarring. She had no intention of letting him use that on her! Or even anywhere near her bare skin for that matter. She called bona.

When Todd turned around he had the razor in one hand with the shaving cup while he stirred the lather with the brush in his other. "Now its time to get rid of all that nasty hair" he said gleefully, "This'll go a lot better if you can hold still for me. I wouldn't want to risk scratching that gorgeous olive skin of yours!" The look in his eyes was definitely a little maniacal. He set the razor down on the floor at her feet and began to brush the lather over her pubic mons and working it deep into the hair.

"I'm coming" Bona told her. Suddenly one of the windows exploded inward as a large paving stone from the walk outside was hurled through it. The stone was so heavy in fact that it also tore the curtain off the wall.

"What the hell..." Todd began as he turned toward the sound. He stopped in mid utterance as Bona came through the window in a graceful arc to land in a crouch ready to spring. When her eyes fastened on him, he froze in terror. There was no mistaking the intelligence in her eyes or her intentions. It all made it quite clear what she was and the fear radiating off Todd was palpable.

"Todd, meet my best friend Bona." Natasha said quietly, "If I were you I'd stay perfectly still. I don't think she's too happy with you right now.

The smell of urine made her look down to see a stream of liquid running down his legs. It was all she could do not to laugh. He was a coward!

Going over to where her chains were secured, bona released them, allowing her to step clear and allow them to fall completely free without hitting her. She was released quickly and in a fit of comic inspiration, Todd found himself being locked in his own chains and hauled up to a position similar to hers previously.

Walking over to the table and taking a better look, she noticed the briefcase had a digital camera in its lid which had been aimed at her and was running. This brought another idea. She went over to the fireplace and dragged the chair over next to the table but out of view of the camera. Then she mentally told Bona what she had in mind. The surge of amusement and the canine chuckle told her Bona agreed wholeheartedly.

Bona took up a more menacing stance and began to growl softly while Natasha took her seat and began to ask questions. Using hers and Bona's mental abilities, his fear of Bona and her interrogation training, they drew out the answers to all her questions. These of course were dutifully recorded by the camera.

When they were finished with him, they left him hanging there as he was. Natasha retrieved her clothing and dressed, then they went and found the hidden recordings of his other victims. She knew he'd never reveal this failure to anyone because his pride wouldn't allow it. She still had a lesson to teach him though. That would come later.

When they got back to the ship, she moved it to a hangar berth to hide the fact she was still there. She didn't want him trying for revenge for his embarrassment. She couldn't leave yet either as the investigation was still under way.

She and Bona watched the recordings and quickly came to the conclusion this man was probably insane and dangerous. Very few of his victims had been willing and he seemed to like to hear them scream. Only the willing ones who could scream convincingly ever made any reappearances. Of these there were two and their repeat visits and obvious excitement showed they were perfectly willing and actually enjoyed themselves. Some of the rest were almost more than one could take to watch.

With careful editing to conceal the identity of the innocents should they want to avoid any exposure, they put together a video montage for each that would show exactly how depraved the man was. She also compiled a report summarizing his activities and giving all the pertinent information as well as his own private information and pictures, along with copies of his identification papers.

Also surprisingly Todd had kept excellent records of his victims and partners, including current addresses and notes on their daily activities. So, he was a stalker as well. Using this, they sent each one a copy of their videos with a note explaining their purposes and that this was for their own use should they wish to take legal action. Along with the videos were sent copies of all the records he'd had on each of them for use as further evidence of his crimes. All this had taken nearly four weeks to put together as his victim list had been extensive.

Her primary investigation was complete in another week. In their off time, she and Bona had kept an eye on Todd to be sure he didn't victimize anyone else. When they were ready to leave, she sent out all the packages she'd put together and a final pair to G-Pol headquarters and the local authorities for use as evidence if needed. All of this was done anonymously to keep her name and G-Pol out of it unless it became necessary. The G-Pol file also included her own file and video in the bundle but did not reveal her as its originator. If they asked her about it, she would tell them everything she'd done, but she guessed correctly it would never come up. They would appreciate her discretion and leave it up to local authorities to handle what was essentially a local justice matter. However if it was needed, they could take action as well.

That'd been two months ago and Todd had been prosecuted successfully with more than half the women he'd victimized coming forward to pres charges. Many also filed suits that looked as if they'd leave him in poverty if he was ever released from prison. All in all she was more than satisfied with her efforts and revenge had been sweet! In addition, her superiors made it clear they knew who'd sent them the bundle and were grateful for her handling of the situation. No toes had been stepped on and justice had been well served.

She took another look at herself in the mirror before she turned off the lights to get some sleep. Bona was right though, she really did need a man. A real man. She drifted off to some rather exciting fantasies and dreamed pleasant dreams.

12