G Spot in Goa Pt. 03

Story Info
Things that go bump in the night.
4.1k words
4.38
5.7k
5

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers

(This is a genre I am exploring, part biography part fiction, some imagination, full pleasure. All characters in this story are above the age of 18 years. Dedicated to S., my wife, the love of my life who has been gone for 7 years now, whose image comes to mind, as I put these words down.

I write because it gives me pleasure. My initial writings drew greatly from my own experiences. But as I progressed, I learnt not to fetter my imagination, but to give it wings, to take it to places you have only dreamt of. That's why I have experimented with different perspectives, preferring not to use names, so that the readers can easily put themselves in the place of the protagonist or any of the characters, building a strong identification with them. I am an amateur and a learner and would love your feedback as it is worth it's weight in gold, and enable me to craft a richer experience for us all.

This is a lengthy story, which I have broken down into chapters, each complete by itself and maybe of a different genre. The story continues from Part 2. After resorting to new tricks, things get beachy as night falls but the heat continues to rise )

Ch.7 Life's a Beach

After a nap, she woke up to find him still asleep, put on her dress, and made her way back to the suite. Her parents were waiting for her, asking her what transpired. She felt bad, having to lie to them, but a little distortion of the truth was something she could live with. She told them that he was feeling lonely and bored and that she wasn't spending enough time with him.

The parents agreed wholeheartedly, saying that he was right, and she should as his future wife get to know him better. After all, that's what the trip was all about, but with the proviso like any good girl, she should return back to their suite at night. "But what about you?", she asked, with a pout, loath to desert them. They replied that the children's happiness was paramount, and needed a vacation from her chit chat too.

He awoke, finding her gone, got dressed and went to the suite, like a lost dog looking for his master. They had their tea and the whole family walked to the beach together. When they reached it they walked off in one direction, the family deliberately in the other as the setting sun painted the sky in a palette of shades and it's golden glow reflected on their faces.

She looked so beautiful that he wanted to kiss her, and they did, not before her stealing a furtive glance around that nobody was looking. The beach was deserted, soon he got more frisky, and she too couldn't keep her hands off him. They had reached a bend on the beach with a solitary shack, a couple of fishing boats, rocks at the end, jungle behind, the waves lapping gently at the shore and not a soul in sight.

A naughty idea came into his head, he wanted to go skinny dipping and asked her if she would join him. To his delight she assented, surprising herself too. The idea of doing something so bizarre, appealed to her along with the inherent danger and boldness, arousing and erotic.

They stood behind the boats and removed their clothing, she in a jiffy removed her dress by pulling the zip down the side, letting the straps slide off the shoulders, stepping out of it naked within. He took a little more time removing his t, shorts and underwear. She enjoyed the sight of his virile body as much as he, her feminine charms.

She draped one hand across her breasts, another extended downwards, shielding her bush, more by habit than of shame, until he motioned her to move them aside to drink in her beauty unrestrictedly. Tan lines across her chest and hips, indicated where the contours of her undergarments including the bra straps were; lighter in stark contrast to the darker flesh that surrounded it. Feeling his eyes piercing into her, she averted her face, eyes at her toes, a blush spreading, burning her cheeks.

Her nipples were sticking out like points, and her moist snatch, with a few drops of her smegma coursing down her thigh, betrayed her arousal, as much as his rising organ advertised his. The sea breeze carried the musky scent of their glands to their nostrils, as they folded their garments, a weight on top to stop them from flying, and fingers entwined raced to the water's edge.

They sat down in the water, waist high, and hungrily pawed each other, kissing with wild abandon, as wave after wave broke out over them. She stood up, her body silhouetted against the sun as he drew closer, tasting the salty sea brine in the triangle between her thighs. She wanted to pee badly, and his licking only made it worse, with no bathroom to be found.

He told her to come closer and whispered something in her ear, and she nodded her head vigorously, saying, " no way, never." He wanted to taste her nectar, and asked her to pee standing up over him, his mouth open near her thighs to drink in her golden discharge. But he insisted, not to be denied, and waited thirsting for the flow. She was not used to peeing standing up, and was a little self conscious too. So he spread her lips apart , fingering her ureter, till a fine golden shower sprinkled across his face, catching most of it between his lips, drinking thirstily, enjoying the warm, musty liquid with a distinct taste of her body filtered through her kidneys.

Out of curiosity, she asked him how it tasted and he replied," sweet heaven, would you like to try?" She shrugged her shoulders, and said, "why not?" and they kissed, with her tongue enjoying her own juices. It was an acquired taste, different, but not unpalatable, licking his face to clean it of her last traces.

Now it was his turn to say that his bladder was full, and she offered to hold it while he sprayed it around. She had to wait awhile, for his erection to subside, her close proximity and her fingers draped around his organ were not exactly making things any easier. To distract his attention, he looked into the sunset and finally, she could feel a flow of liquid coming through. Like a jet spray, she turned it this way and that, amused like a hose watering the plants.

All of a sudden she turned it towards her face, ingesting some of it, finding it spicier and muskier than her own. Surprised at her gumption, his spray stopped midway, but soon resumed, seeing her savor his liquid gold. She smiled to herself, imagining how scandalized her parents would be, if they chanced upon their goody two shoes daughter, and were privy to the shenanigans she had been up to over the past 24 hours.

She was herself surprised, at this devilish side to her, and enjoying every moment to the full. Her train of thought derailed, when finally his bladder ran on empty and she shook the last drops free over her breasts. He pulled her up, kissing her passionately, with a wish to taste his pee soup as well. They broke up, splashing water all around, jumping the waves, caressing each other as they came out of the water. The cool sea breeze blew all over them, as they held each other tight, running back to the shelter, where they had left their clothes, flopping down on the soft sand.

They lay there side by side, playfully building sandcastles over each other's bodies, coming together for a lingering kiss, as the sun disappeared into the sea. They brushed the sand off each other and quickly got dressed, but even then, he couldn't help stroking her bottom, causing her to look at him with amazement. They met a fisherman on the way home and purchased some pomfret and prawns before vending their way home.

They first went to his studio, showering together, rubbing off the sand and salt caked to their bodies, paying special attention to each other's armpits, breasts, bottom and groin, soaping them until a lather rose up and so did something else. She supported herself against the wall as he ravaged her from the rear, whilst simultaneously fingering her hole and kneading her breasts. Their breathing grew ragged and they came, legs collapsing to the bathroom floor. They rinsed themselves of soap and other residue, dried themselves and now refreshed, made their way back to the suite with the fish for dinner.

8 Nocturnal Visitor

After a simple, piping hot but delicious dinner, they socialized in the living room with the family. Indulging in a game of cards, with more din and laughter than actual play, helped break the ice and promote bonding,with the time flying by. She showed him around the suite, stealing a kiss here and a hug there, when no one was looking. They went out, ostensibly to get some ice cream for dessert, stealing a few more kisses in the darkness, with the full moon shining brightly in the sky leaving them moonstruck.

They didn't know how they would spend the night without each other, her parents diktat being a heavy burden to bear and he seemed crestfallen. She tried to console him with the promise of a special treat for him on the morrow, if he promised to behave himself and cheer up, but that had little effect on his morose countenance. Even a passionate kiss on the lips failed to cheer him up and her spirits began sinking too, wondering how to lessen the ache of separation that was looming large.

They walked back to the room, lost in their thoughts, even the ice cream not lifting his subdued mood, and he soon said goodnight, returning to his studio. Her family were also tired, after a sleepless night in the bus the day before, they quickly wound up and went to bed. She trudged up to her room too, lost in thought, the pain of separation really deep.

She took her nightie into the bathroom to change, and when she returned almost let out a scream of fright, there was someone on the balcony behind the curtains, his silhouette seen through the moonlight. She was just about to go down and summon help, when a familiar face peeked out and whispered her name. She rushed to the balcony door to let him in.

Whilst returning to his studio he was morose, wondering how they would spend the night apart, as her parents had given her clear instructions that she could be with him during the day, but at night she had to be back in her room. As he looked up and saw a light shining in her room, he was struck by an eureka moment. She couldn't come to his room, but nothing prevented him from going to hers. It meant climbing up a floor, and though there were enough niches and footholds, he was not the most athletic of types.

But love knows no bounds, and sometimes makes you do the most stupid and foolhardy things. So there he was at the foot of her room, gathering his courage, attempting his ascent of the mountain of their love. He took his time, getting scuffed and had a couple of stumbles, before he could haul himself over her balcony. Getting there just in time to see her coming out of the bathroom, eyes wide with fear, her mouth about to open in a scream, when he called out her name.

She stopped in her tracks, delighted to see him, but wondering how in the heavens did he get up there. She rushed to the balcony and hugged him in a tight embrace. As they came into the room she saw his cuts and bruises, and was furious at him for his stupidity, almost shouting at him in a rage. But he winced as she held his hand, and all her anger dissipated into concern, as she rushed to get her first aid kit and attend to him.

Whilst dressing his wounds, he recounted the turn of events that led to him ascending her balcony. She was touched by the intensity of his love for her, eyes glazing over, but then her practical side took over and chided him. He could have told her to leave the door open, waiting for her signal, when it was safe to come in. As the saying goes, Men are from Mars and Women from Venus, and nothing you can do will ever satisfy her.

But all's well that ends well, and he looked so much like a lost puppy dog looking at her with his lovesick eyes, that her heart melted and she could see nothing besides his love. She tenderly unbuttoned his shirt, her eyes searching for more bruises, and heaved a sigh of relief when none were to be found. She kissed his bruises with love, hoping it would make it all okay and then collapsed into his chest, shedding copious tears, visualizing the worst. She made him promise that he would never put his life and limb at risk again, or she would die.

He started kissing her to change her mood, first brief and tender, then long and languorous. She had changed into a nighty, she had specially purchased for the trip, which emphasized her curves and revealed glimpses of her treasures. It afforded easy access as she was planning to pleasure herself to sleep, her appetite whetted, before he made his appearance like a hero. He scanned her over from top to bottom as she got busy removing his trousers, his penis rising in appreciation of her charms.

Her negligee was made of a sheer pink diaphanous material held up by two satiny straps that descended to the center of her chest framing her cleavage and her shoulders, they were ties like bows at the shoulder level and her curves were in full view. The bottom was frilly lace that ended halfway between the knee and groin. Underneath she was bare, neither bra nor panty. Her very considerable charms were on full display with the nipples poking out in different directions and the hair bordering her lower crevice, and the contours of her sex clearly visible, leaving nothing to the imagination.

She was clearly prepared for a night of pleasure, not yet satisfied with the multiple orgasms she had experienced at his hands, craving for more. Staring at her, he said, "I like", and point blank asked her if she had forgotten to pack any underwear on the trip. He volunteered that he would be glad to gift her a few pairs, going shopping with her, if that were the case. She blushed a dark red, fully aware that he had seen through her game, and hit him playfully on the chest.

The night was still young, and they were just getting warmed up for what was promising to shape up into a blockbuster session of making out, no wish left unfulfilled, no desire left dormant, and many a surprise twist and turn thrown into the mix. Her entire body was aflame with expectation, and they were both leaking copiously, even before they touched each other. They sat on the edge of the four poster bed, and bounced up and down to test the springs, amazed at its firmness and flexibility, coupled with its softness and comfort.

He leaned towards her, and she shivered in anticipation, goosebumps forming on her skin. Her lips quivered in expectation of meeting his, but he bypassed them altogether, past her neck to her shoulder, using his teeth to pull at the bow on the strap till it came undone. He repeated the action on the other shoulder and the negligee fell down to bunch at the belly revealing her breasts at peak points of attention. She stood up and it fell to the ground unveiling her nakedness in the light of the full moon.

His mouth agape, he admired every inch of her perfection not knowing where to begin. Tired of waiting, she pushed him back climbing over him till she was sitting on his chest, thighs astride his head and her sex at his face. She had an itch waiting to be scratched, and was not willing to wait till morning like a shy, blushing, bride, preferring to take her pleasure in her own hands.

He liked this dominant side of her and proceeded to eat her out with gusto, using his tongue to its maximum range possible as she bounced about his head, multiplying the points of her pleasure. There was a method to her madness, and soon she reached the point of no return as he chewed on her clit and licked her g spot in unison. He inserted his finger, lubricated with her juices, simultaneously up her ass, making her rise up and squirt away in multiple orgasms. She collapsed like a rag doll and rolled away over him, panting heavily.

9 Night Rider

Now was his turn, his organ slick with precum, waiting to spill his seed. But his approach was as different from hers as sugar from spice. Whilst she was impatient, he was prepared to play the waiting game. He slowly started at her feet sucking every toe individually, till the pleasure messages reached her brain, making her thresh around uncontrollably asking him to stop. She had never imagined that the mere act of sucking on her toes could activate her pleasure points to such an extent, and so quickly too after coming just moments earlier.

He continued to pleasure her, in no hurry, wanting to make it an experience she would never forget, preferring her pleasure above his own. He meticulously and comprehensively went to work on each and every part of her, using his knowledge and skill to maximize mutual satisfaction. He next went to work on the soles of her feet using acupressure techniques to stimulate her pressure points, so that in a matter of seconds her pussy started tingling with pleasurable sensations that radiated at various points, from her vulva to her labia to her clit to her mons pubis, even her urethra leading her to bite her lip, squirting again on his cue.

She felt that this was going to be a long night; he hadn't progressed an inch beyond her feet and already she had climaxed twice. He worked on other pressure points on the sole, leading her to experience a range of feelings at different parts; her asshole feeling reamed, navel experiencing a churning like a belly dancer, her breasts feeling tender, nipples stiffening by themselves, her back arching, feeling ticklish in her armpits, her tongue experiencing a variety of flavors without anything being present in her mouth, her lips becoming sensitive, her cheeks blushing on their own, her nose smelling a variety of perfumes that weren't there , ears hearing sounds, and different parts of her body relaxing or stiffening, in response to his magical digits.

She was literally blown at her feet, and resolved to learn this unique art at the earliest opportunity; pleasure him the same way he had done to her. Another magical touch and all her tiredness dissipated, energy levels restored to full. She called out his name and beckoned him closer, giving him a magnificent kiss as an expression of her gratitude.

He said that he wasn't done yet, and still a long way to go,although she whispered in his ear that it was all about them, and not her pleasure alone. But he insisted, saying pleasuring her was giving him intense pleasure too, motioning downwards at his penis which was awash in cum like a gushing spring. He came back to her feet and lifted them up to his shoulders and then started twisting them at the ankles contorting them so that the effect traveled up her thighs to her vagina. Her lower lips rubbed one another, the resulting friction increased the volume of the juices emanating from them. Till with a shudder, closing her eyes tight, clutching at the sheet, she came again.

He now moved further up to her knees, hardly giving her any time to recover or protest, bending them wide apart so that her feet almost touched her buttocks and alternating each knee further upwards till it almost brushed her breasts, at the same time massaging the back of the foot, and pushing into the indentation behind the knee till she was full like a pool, cum bubbling out of her, and he had to lower his head to her love pot to slake his thirst. Next was the turn of her inner thighs in close proximity to her vagina, he kissed, licked, and bit them in turn, keeping his distance from her snatch, till like clockwork, she orgasmed once more.

Earlier her pleasuring was like a 100 meters race, but this time it was like a never ending relay, she wanted him to stop, but wanted him to go on even more, to experience new pleasures in the most unexpected of places. She was anticipating him to make the next move on her vagina, now like a pond brimming with her juices, anticipating a big bang finish. But he was just content to drain it's contents, using it to coat his body and hers till they were both sticky and wet, making room for more, his very own private love tonic, before moving on upwards to her belly.

no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers
12