G Spot in Goa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay the groundwork, first licking all around, then making small nips on the outer circle, before moving lower not at her belly, not at her vagina but the border, her mons pubis , stimulating it, simultaneously using his fingers to pressure the dimples of Venus on her back, increasing blood flow and her crevice to fill up once again. Then he put his lips to her belly button, causing a vacuum and an ejaculation of her juices once more. He was unrelenting in his quest to push all her buttons and she was extremely curious to see what he would try next. Her breasts were next in the line of fire, and she prided herself on her rack which never failed to attract his attention.

She was now nearing her limits of her capacity, and her breath coming in short pants, making them heave. A reddish blush, caused by her arousal had spread across them,almost matching the color of her nipples, which were so tender, that merely his breathing on them caused her to squirm. He drew a line of kisses from her bellybutton to the underside of her breasts, exploring hidden crevices underneath. Then bypassed her nipples altogether focusing on her sternum between the breasts, a few licks there and she was creaming again, producing more of his very own massage oil. He then moved on to her arms, stimulating her acupressure points on her palms, much like he had her soles. Here it was as much a learning experience for her as a pleasure; he practically demonstrated each point for her benefit, showing her the points on his hands too which made his penis hard and soft, alternately causing him to gush like a fountain .

She applied his creamy gel, all over her face and lips, tasting it with pleasure. After restoring her energy levels and she his, the next focus were her armpits, causing her to marvel at the inexhaustible stores of cum which just kept on cumming. She was thirsty, so performed the same technique on his underarms, greedily licking every ounce of his eruption. He now concentrated on her earlobes, lips and face. His groin was now level with hers, and she had to insert her hands between them to prevent him from breaching her defenses which seemed increasingly vulnerable to his attacks.

They both erupted simultaneously leaving her hands soaked with their sticky white cream. She brought her hands to her face, licking one side and then another as he did likewise enjoying the medley of their love potions, consuming every last drop. When they were clean, their lips met each other in a passionate kiss as their tongues danced around each other again. By now they were both utterly spent and famished, having expended all their energy, and lay side by side, looking up at the ceiling, catching their breath.

to be continued...

12