G Spot in Goa Pt. 04

Story Info
Watch and learn from the parents.
4.2k words
4
9.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers

(This is a genre I am exploring, part biography part fiction, some imagination, full pleasure. All characters in this story are above the age of consent . Dedicated to S., my wife, the love of my life who has been gone for 7 years now, whose image comes to mind, as I put these words down.

I write because it gives me pleasure. My initial writings drew greatly from my own experiences. But as I progressed, I learnt not to fetter my imagination, but to give it wings, to take it to places one has only dreamt of. That's why I have experimented with different perspectives, preferring not to use names, so that the readers can easily put themselves in the place of the protagonist or any of the characters, building a strong identification with them. I am an amateur and a learner and would love your feedback as it is worth it's weight in gold, and enable me to craft a richer experience for us all.

This is a lengthy story, which I have broken down into chapters, each complete by itself and maybe of a different genre. The story continues from Part 3.

Night falls but hunger rises as old habits die hard )

Ch.10 Peeking Dick

As she got up, and he surveyed her nude form, his eyes caressing every curve as a painter, his muse. He enjoyed her lilting walk, the curve of her hips, and the swell of her bottom. She turned around giving him a full frontal view of her treasure chest and cave sparkling with crystals of her shiny nectar, returning to kiss his cheek. She felt embarrassed by his piercing gaze, sharply sidestepping as his hands came up to grope her breasts, telling him that she was hungry and a break to recoup was in order.

She put on her dressing gown and tiptoed downstairs, trying to rustle up some sustenance for them, to replenish their energy reserves. She was just going past her parents door when she heard some groans, slowly opening the door slightly ajar, to see what was the matter. What she saw surprised, amazed and excited her at the same time.

Her mother's naked back came into view bouncing up and down on her father's erect cock whilst he was lying supine on the bed; they were not groans of pain, but moans of pleasure. She could make out his hands on her full breasts, as she ground into him, sitting atop him. Her legs were spread wide and a pool of liquid issued from her cunt lubricating his organ as it entered and exited her love cave. The mattress moved up and down creaking, in concert with the sounds of pleasure.

Her hands unconsciously went below the folds of her gown, fingering her nether lips at this erotic sight. She'd always thought her parents had a platonic love and even imagined herself to be an immaculate conception, as they had never displayed even an inkling of sexual attraction in front of her before. She was now looking at them with new eyes, and was in a quandary whether to be scandalized that they still had a sexual drive at an age when they should be grandparents, or to be amazed at the energy they displayed in bed.

She decided to go with the latter idea, enjoying the free tutorial. Her ministrations to her loins increased in pace, matching the action going on within the room. Her mouth was agape in wonderment. Before she knew it a sweet orb had popped into her open lips, a chilled Rasogullah. All the action was making her hot and hungry and she appreciated his sweet gesture, savoring it with pleasure.

He had got tired of waiting and had tiptoed naked downstairs behind her, only to see her transfixed at her parents threshold, one hand moving below her gown. He crept up behind her, hearing the squishing sounds of love and watching the show as well. He wanted to stand and watch, but his hunger got the better of him. He walked into the kitchen and found a box of sweets in the fridge, removing some in a bowl, rummaging for something else to eat, without making too much noise, before chancing upon a picnic basket stocked with provisions.

He grabbed it as well, returning to still find her rooted to the door, eyes like saucers. Her mother had just orgasmed and was lying on her father's chest, when in a quick move he turned her around, performing cunnilingus on her, while she fellatio on him. It was an incredible 69, at their age and just moments after a cum filled climax. She watched transfixed as they slurped away greedily at each other's precious love potions that were issuing out of their loins.

It was mesmerizing and erotic and her whole body was tingling with pleasure She savored the sweet he had put in her mouth, as well as the amazing scenes playing out in front of her eyes. Meanwhile his hands loosened her sash and pushed her dressing gown to the floor, caressing her breasts, and his fingers matching the movements within the room, at her groin. Simultaneously he began fucking her from behind, his hardness rearing, pushing into her soft buns like a sausage in a hot dog, mayonnaise issuing out of his tip, easing the friction.

Meanwhile, her mother lifted her hips, as waves of pleasure emanated with a flood of her cream issuing out, and her father shot jet after jet of his sticky seed into her succulent lips. This sight opened her floodgates too, as his fingers brushed her g spot and his penis began spasming up her behind. The room spun as her legs started to give way, as four of them came, nearly in unison, with the loud cries from within the room masking their softer moans of pleasure.

He used a bowl to collect her leaking discharges and his own spurting seed, not wishing to leave any evidence of their eavesdropping behind. She caught her breath, flushed from all the action she had witnessed as well as experienced, turning her head to kiss his open lips.

Her parents were exhausted too, after their marathon session. Her mother got up to go to the bathroom to clean herself up. Meanwhile her father mustered enough energy for a pinch on her broad derriere, making her jump and squeal. As her dad lay back grinning, three pairs of eyes rooted to her mom's amazing form watching her breasts jiggle, and hips sway before she passed out of sight.

They let out a deep breath, reluctantly making their way back up the stairs, wanting to see more, but not willing to risk discovery. She carried her robe in one hand and the picnic basket in the other, him following behind. He smiled craftily as he pinched her bottom, learning fast. She blushed scarlet, suppressing a scream at his impishness. They locked the bedroom door and fell into each other's arms laughing at the amusing scenes they had just witnessed.

Ch.11 Smorgasbord of delights

Her hunger had returned, and the sweet Rasgulla had stimulated her appetite. She opened the basket to inspect the goodies within, finding biscuits, cheese, dry fruits, sandwiches, spicy chips, bananas, grapes, oranges, ice-cream soda and chocolate, good enough for a post coitus meal. She started with a banana, peeling it sexily and putting it into her mouth suggestively before putting the other end in his mouth, both lips meeting for a kiss at the center.

She was in the mood for something savory, and they opened the bag of spicy banana chips, feeding each other, munching contentedly, till the heat levels got too much for them, lips burning and puffing up with the chili. The bottle of ice-cream soda was duly opened and she took a long swig. Then motioning him closer for a long lingering kiss, transferred it from her mouth to his, till it was was flat and they swallowed it, coming apart with a burp into the other's mouth, giggling away like school kids.

Up next were the biscuits, with her licking the cream suggestively and he licking it off her tongue using the proximity to finger her hole and deposit the cream on the dry biscuit. He wolfed it down before she could get a taste, and she mirrored him, but used his cum instead. Next came the fruits, he put the unpeeled oranges next to her nipples suggestively fingering them making her nipples perky again. They then took each segment biting at it from different ends to meet up in a tangy kiss on the lips.

The cheese and sandwiches were next, he deposited the cheese on her breasts and she on his, as the heat radiating off their bodies softened it. It molded around their nipples, bringing them to paroxysms of delight as they bit and licked every last bit off. Afterwards, the sandwiches were opened and each half placed on the inner thighs, the butter melting and running down their thighs, their groins pulsating with the proximity of their faces as they ate and licked each other clean. The grapes were placed in each other's navel using their tongues to good effect, before using the suction of the lips to scoop it up and bring it to the others lips with a kiss.

Their appetite for food whetted, their energy revitalized, and the scenes they had just witnessed downstairs, gave her a few ideas on what to do with all that energy. After all she was a good daughter, and it was her duty to follow her parents' example, returning the favors he had lavished on her earlier.

She went to the closet and got out a bevy of her scarves and handkerchiefs, using them to secure his limbs to the corners of the four poster bed. After she spreadeagled him much as he had earlier that afternoon and blindfolded him as well. There was a slight lull and he wondered where she had gone. She had meanwhile unwrapped the chocolate and heated it up over a candle, continuously stirring it up so that it didn't burn, in the bowl containing the Rasmalai, hoping the cream would help temper it.

She took one brown orb in her mouth and brought it close to his lips, but the flavour was a little salty, strong and had some familiar undertones. Too late she realized that he had put a Rasgulla into her mouth whilst watching her parents fornicate, and the Malai was in fact a mixture of their cream he had caught in a bowl to prevent a mess as they came. He realized this as well, his mouth breaking into a wide grin as their lips met for a kiss. Their combined cum had an effect of diluting the excess sweetness, giving it a body and kick, along with the chocolate turning it into a potent aphrodisiac.

She broke off, dripping the by now hot chocolate mixture all over his supine form, making him wince with a mixture of pleasure and pain. He squirmed especially when the warm liquid touched his inner thighs, coated his cock, singed his scrotum, blanketed his buttocks, basted his belly button, toasted his tits, heated his hairy underarms and lighted his lips. Anticipating what was coming next, his body broke into a shudder as she proceeded to with great concentration and deliberation to lick him clean, applying a salve with her tongue to his scalded man parts, making them throb.

He was threshing around by the time she finished sucking his balls and proceeded to give him a tit fuck, coating her boobs with speckles of cum. Whilst she drank the ambrosia from his navel, he tried to gain traction around her nipples. Craftily she inserted a warm finger up his arse, stimulating him, making him renew his thrusts. His nipples and armpits were the next recipients of the affection of her rosy lips, and now his pecker was trying to bore a hole through her navel. She moved up his neck and chin, making his mouth open and close like a goldfish.

Both their groins were now at the same level, and she whispered dirty ditties in his ear, inflaming him furthermore as she ground her groin into his, taking care that his member didn't get entrance beyond her lips. She was such a prick tease, and his balls blue from standing at attention for so long. Her snatch, now moved up, grinding his navel, coating it with her sticky discharges, whilst her melons smothered his face, making it difficult for him to breathe, accentuating his arousal.

She pulled the blindfold off, letting his eyes feast off the brown perfectly proportioned globes, whilst his mouth hungrily licked and bit those chocolate coated strawberries, making her ooh and aah in satisfaction. Her ass was now pushing up and down, creating friction against his organ, slick from both their juices, imitating the scene witnessed downstairs.

As she was close to rapture, she quickly released his tied hands with a tug. With a shudder he came creaming her behind and halfway up her back, his now freed hands holding her close as she erupted over his navel. Their racing heartbeats took some moments to cool down, holding each other tight. She got up on her elbows, kissing him tenderly on his upturned nose surveying the destruction she had wrought.

Ch.12 Cleaning up the mess

The sheets were a mess from streaks of chocolate, and combined with their discharges that left them looking like an abstract work of art. She was worried how she would explain the devastation to her parents, as she shimmied to the bathroom in urgent need of a pee. He followed her like a dog on a leash, tongue hanging out, salivating at the sway of her swishing buttocks, trying to make a grab for them . But she had anticipated his move, being too quick for him as she sashayed into the bath.

He watched her empty her bladder, briefly interrupting her flow with his fingers, taking them to his nose, sniffing deeply, before putting them in his mouth. Swirling his cheeks like a oenophile, he put his fingers together and blew her a kiss, making her blush with embarrassment. She cleaned up, with him directing the jet spray at her privates, and he realized that he needed to go too. Not even waiting for her to get up, drenching her with his hose from the face to her lower lips, creating a mess as he emptied himself across her body.

Dripping mad, she gripped his now flaccid member, making him wince with pain as her manicured nails dug into his meat. Then still holding him by his sausage, she dragged him into the shower stall. His eyes opened, wide with surprise, as what he assumed was a cubicle was a full fledged bath suite, made especially for honeymooners, with a heart shaped tub in the center.

She pulled him into the tub and pushed some buttons, starting the flow of water. Her anger was just a ruse to surprise him with this romantic hideaway, that she had chanced upon earlier that evening when she had gone to change, and was just waiting for an opportunity to put it to good use. There was a switch to dim the lights and light an array of aromatic candles around that heightened the mood.

Their combined juices which he had so tenderly applied to every inch of her body had caked like a mud pack. He made liberal use of the loofah and different types of body wash to scrub every inch of her, paying due attention to all her erogenous zones. He was surprised when she flipped another switch that started the jacuzzi with alternating jets of cold and warm water gushing underneath them. He also saw some bath salts and bubble bath, which he used liberally so that her breasts were hidden by a sea of pink bubbles with the dark red of her nipples, peaked in arousal poking out through the foam.

She positioned herself between his thighs, and his member immediately started his knocks on her back door. She kissed him on the lips soaping him generously with her nipples brushing his as his hands sought out her crevice under the soapy suds. Meanwhile his peripheral vision had caught sight of some nozzles and switches sticking out near the edge of the tub. A little experimentation later he figured out their use. They were flexible massage sprays with different settings for temperature, force, type of pressure etc. especially meant for all those hard to reach areas and hidden folds.

There was one array at her end too and they toyed with different settings from a fine mist, to a rotating shower, to aerated foam, to a focused jet; to find out which gave them maximum satisfaction. She used both the spray and her body to bring him to orgasm, and he inflamed her passions similarly, that had her spasming uncontrollably, biting into his shoulder and digging her nails into his back as wave upon wave of pleasure washed over her.

Another switch drained the soapy suds away like a whirlpool and they used the shower nozzles to clean their intimate areas thoroughly. Another switch blasted warm air all around evaporating the moisture that was still on their bodies whilst another sprayed a delicate scented spray in a fine mist. They were loath to get out of the bath, but their bodies exhausted from the marathon cum fest and incessant pleasuring signalled them to throw in the towel.

They got out, fingers intertwined, wearing the pink and blue silky sexy kimonos, that barely covered their sex. They provided a tantalizing view of her bottom, with every step, prompting him to give her one last pinch, and she to slap his hand away before returning to the bed. They noticed another array of buttons next to it, but their eyelids were drooping, and were out cold as soon as their heads touched the pillow.

He awoke with a tickling sensation near his nose to find her sprawled across his chest and her curly hair near his nose. Her body still warm, her breasts pressing into him, though quite relaxed, but he had a morning rise that preceded the sun. She was straddling his hip sideways and he could feel her moist lower lips on his upper thigh.

He tried to move away but she came closer and still in her sleep started humping his thigh, nipples stiffening into his chest, lips forming an O. Even in her dreams she was highly aroused and replaying a fantasy. He was amused and starting to get hard himself, as her shapely thigh brushed his penis while she rocked back and forth, suddenly tensing up and letting out a sharp sigh as she came, with her cum coating his upper thigh. She mumbled something and turned away, sucking her thumb.

He drifted back to sleep, only to awaken later, find her sitting above him, sun streaming through the window behind, her curves silhouetted, with her breasts jutting out like twin peaks, as she bent to kiss his face, licking the side of his lips trying to get a taste of the chocolate that was stuck there. He grabbed her from behind drawing her to him kissing her squarely on the lips wishing her a good morning.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and her mother's voice from the other side asking her to get ready and be down for breakfast. She was about to answer her, when he started tickling her in the stomach and in her armpits, making her giggle as she answered her mom that she would be down in some time. He wanted to cuddle up some more, but she couldn't run the risk of discovery; of him being found in her room, and slipped out of his grasp.

She surveyed herself in the full length mirror, looking even more beautiful in the morning light, looking for telltale signs of damages that his amorous ramblings had wrought upon her charms. But fate had been kind and she was relatively blemish free, except for a love bite near her neck and a hickey near her navel. A blush was spreading across her cheeks, as she surveyed the intimate parts of herself. He got up and moved a finger down her spine, electrifying her entire body making it aglow with love. His hands sought to rev up her engines, but she would have nothing of it, pleading with him to behave, bribing him with a quick peck on the lips.

She put on her dressing gown and he, his clothes as they tiptoed downstairs to see if the coast was clear for him to escape. Her mom was busy in the kitchen, and dad kissed her as she went about her work, one hand up her dress the other massaging her chest, like horny honeymooners. Seeing them happily distracted, she motioned him to make a dash for the door, before the parents looked back and sensed his presence.

She then tiptoed her way back upstairs, with a knowing smile, now understood the reason for her mother's insistence that she spend more time with him yesterday, almost pushing her out of the house. Her parents had wanted some alone time too, and couldn't have her hanging around, risking discovery. She went to the balcony, blowing him a flying kiss as he made his way back to the studio. Composing herself, she let her bedroom door slam shut, giving them notice of her arrival as she came traipsing down the stairs.

no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers
12