G Spot in Goa Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father was at the dining table with his head in the newspaper, whilst her mother was looking quite flushed and flustered as she prepared breakfast. She danced into the room with a cheery good morning and gave her mother a hug commenting on how fetching she looked in the dress, noticing her nipples standing out whilst she embraced her. She wasn't wearing any bra and from her silhouette, no panties either. She had a glow on her face, that comes after a good pounding.

As she sat down for breakfast, her mother asked her if she had seen the picnic basket she had prepared the night before. She told her mother, she had come down in the middle of the night, very hungry, so she had taken it to her room to have a snack, and would get it down when they were ready to go. She told her that she had heard some groans and moans, whilst she was going back up, asking her whether she had slept well, toying with her.

A blush spread across her mother's face, as she said a curt "yes", asking her to get ready quick, turning away to face the stove, while her father's ears turned a bright red, as he buried his face deeper in the paper. She had her breakfast of eggs, toast, butter and jam in an awkward silence. She took a perverse pleasure, enjoying her parents discomfort, like caught out lovers as they didn't know what to say, or where to look.

Soon there was a knock on the door and he came in to have his breakfast, making the same error of inquiring if they slept well, leading to more awkward silences all around. She pinched him under the table, motioning him to keep his mouth shut, but overjoyed in her heart, for the affection that her parents had for each other even after all those years.

Breakfast done he outlined the plans for the day. In the morning they would go to the beach for a relaxed time and indulge in the water sports there. Lunch reservations were made at a heritage villa close by. In the afternoon they would visit the waterfalls, which entailed a small trek through the forest. He had rented a pair of scooters to get around, and asked them to be packed and ready to go in the next hour. They all went to get ready, with her dressing in a pair of tight blue shorts and a printed caftan top under which she had worn a red bikini.

She came down not forgetting to carry the picnic basket when she heard the sounds of passions again. Though the bedroom door was closed, standing at the landing she got a clear view through the ventilator of her mother standing against the wall as her father thrust into her naked behind with a force that belied his age. She stood there transfixed, hands dipping into her shorts, flicking herself as they made out. Her father then turned her mom around, picked her up and deposited her on the bed. She locked her legs around his waist as he got busy sucking her huge breasts, pumping into her moist snatch until they reached a climax.

Watching it all transfixed, she had to return back upstairs to get cleaned up, catching a glimpse of her mother putting on her brassiere, as her father patted her ample behind. On the way down, she suppressed the urge to laugh, whilst knocking on their door, asking if they were ready. Soon her mother came out, and being scandalized by her short shorts, ordered her back upstairs, despite her protestations to cover up. She defiantly just put a sarong around the shorts, as she returned down below, gleaning quite a few tips from her unsuspecting parents. She could afford to be cheeky, as she looked forward in anticipation to an exciting day ahead.

to be continued...

12