G Spot in Goa Pt. 06

Story Info
Learning from the parents through trial and error.
4.2k words
3.71
8.1k
7

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers

This is a genre I am exploring, part biography, part fiction, some imagination, full pleasure. All characters in this story are above the age of consent . Dedicated to S., my wife, the love of my life who has been gone for 7 years now, whose image comes to mind, as I put these words down.

I write because it gives me pleasure. My initial writings drew greatly from my own experiences. But as I progressed, I learnt not to fetter my imagination, but to give it wings, to take it to places one has only dreamt of. That's why I have experimented with different perspectives, preferring not to use names, so that the readers can easily put themselves in the place of the protagonist or any of the characters, building a strong identification with them. I am an amateur and a learner and would love your feedback as it is worth it's weight in gold, and enable me to craft a richer experience for us all.

This is a lengthy story, which I have broken down into chapters, each complete by itself and maybe of a different genre. The story continues from Part 5.

Heat levels go up as they view new sights)

16 Voyeur's delight

At the door, she was waiting, and broke into an all knowing grin as she saw her mother approaching, clad in a bathrobe walking awkwardly as her thighs were tender and sore. Conscious of her daughter's searching gaze and sly smile, she wrapped the bathrobe tight around her waist,a blush creeping across her cheeks, eyes averted. Her mom opened the door, let themselves in and ducked into her room for a quick shower, in a bid to avoid awkward questions. She emerged dressed in a floral nightgown, heading straight to the kitchen. She followed her mother in, lending a hand to dinner preparations.

Whilst her mother cooked the Khichdi, she started breading the fish and marinating the prawns, all the whilst smiling a knowing smile to herself. Her mother couldn't bear this silence, and started volunteering information on how much they enjoyed the sauna and jacuzzi, asking her about the falls. She had never seen her mother so happy and told her so, she was aglow. Her mother, embarrassed, turned away making a flippant remark about the heat.

Soon, she realized her game was up, and grinning embraced her daughter in a hug, telling her some secrets that held her in good stead, how to attract her man and appear enchanting and alluring. Now it was her turn to blush, as she busied herself preparing a salad of fresh greens and nuts. Soon the men folk came in exchanging jokes, and her father went within to shower and change into his pajamas. They had dinner at the table, in a relaxed mood, conversation flowing, mixed with knowing smiles and loving glances.

After clearing up, she took the suite keys and said they would be going for a stroll, pulling him along, as her parents excused themselves once more. As they walked hand in hand with the full moon lighting their path, he pulled her towards him kissing her passionately. As they broke up, they were both surprised at each other's technique that had them fully aroused. Hier father had apparently given his future son in law some tips, like her mother had earlier that evening and they had both wasted no time in implementing the improvements. They lay down on the lawns looking up at the moon, enjoying the cool night air, whispering sweet nothings to each other, just enjoying each other's company.

On the way back he popped into his studio for some stuff, before returning to the suite. She opened the door cautiously, and seeing no one around, motioned him in before closing the door noiselessly behind them. They were tiptoeing upstairs when she stopped at the landing, her voyeuristic tendencies and curiosity getting the better of her. Her mother was brushing her salt and pepper mane and talking with her father, who was busy giving her a back rub. She was telling him to be more careful, as she felt their daughter had caught them in the act.

She was ruing the fact that she had let her passions get the better of her. But as he massaged her aches away expertly, she began to get aroused once more, feeling his erection on her back. She pushed aside her robe, to reveal a bold teddy within , it was a flaming red, and the silky material could barely contain her full breasts, with her nipples peeking out He turned her around and kissed them greedily making her leak profusely, and a damp spot develop at the junction of her thighs, making the lace that covered her sex, diaphanous and her contours clearly visible.

With one hand he pushed aside the lace exposing her puffy lips, wet with excitement and began ramming his rod, up her entrance. Her intimate muscles welcomed his organ, facilitating his thrusts, the vaginal walls expanding and contracting as he pushed within her, massaging and lubricating him till he emptied his load within. It made her pulsate as she orgasmed, again and again, their combined juices flowing out of them, coating their thighs.

Watching this at the landing, they were so turned on by this amorous display, that her legs turned to jelly. He had to physically carry her to her room, or risk detection and separation, for the night. As soon as he put her down she made a beeline for the bathroom. Though he made an attempt to follow her in, she had latched it from within. He waited on the sofa, changing into his black silk shorts to get more comfortable.

After what seemed to be an eternity, she emerged, clad in the pink silk bathrobe she had worn last night. She moved to the sofa, kissing him tenderly, the scent near her earlobes intoxicating him. His hands fumbled with her sash in an attempt to feast his gaze on her naked form, and she moved back leaving the robe in his hands. The erotic vision before him, resulted in his eyes almost popping out of their sockets, jaw dropping to the floor, tongue rolling out like a carpet and smoke emanating from his ears, besides his pecker neatly burning a hole through his shorts.

To say that she looked hot would be an understatement, she was sizzling, burning, aflame. She had worn a negligee that was barely there, connected with black threads that went around the breasts, ending at a bow each at the nipples and merging at her groin, in another bow neatly tied, over her luscious lips. It revealed much more than it concealed, and was nearly not there at all. His hands tugged at the bows on her breasts whilst his mouth went to work lower, inhaling her musky perfume, revealing the gifts within. She was ready to receive his love , and he, eager to give it to her.

He ate her out on the sofa itself, his tongue tasting her warm cream, lapping it up, pushing her buttons, until she came like a river in spate, drenching him completely, giving him a facial he would never forget. He lay back contentedly, whilst she worked her charms on his member, teasing it with her swaying breasts, before seductively running her lips down it's length just taking the mushroom tip between her lips. She was alternately, blowing, biting and sucking, till he pulled at her hair, as wave after wave of his precious warm sperm coursed out of him. It flooded her mouth, nearly making her choke, as she savored it's tangy taste, licking her lips till he was limp again.

He carried her to the bed and they wrestled each other under the covers till they were ready for another round. He pressed some buttons at the side and the mattress under them pulsated in waves giving them an intimate massage. Another switch, increased the heat levels till they were sweating and had to throw the covers off. Pushing it to the other size nearly froze their ass, each tumbling over the other to get the body heat, nearly rolling off, before he stabilized the temperature again, slightly cool so that they enjoyed each other's warmth. Another switch raised their hips, for better access to their love zones, using a combination of technology and touches to bring them to the edge once more.

Her hand on her mound to preserve her virginity, restricting his penis's access to her cunthole, he had to rub higher up, spasming at her navel while he digitally stimulated her clitoris to orgasm. Sticky, she repaired to the bathroom to clean up and he followed after her, slipping into the shower stall together. They revelled in the warm aqua and their tender touches, manipulating the shower tower controls to direct the spray nozzles to different parts of her tits and slit, mimicking his touch and causing the force of the water to make her leak again. He grabbed her face, kissing her roughly, his penis thrusting into her broad behind, as they came together, collapsing in a heap onto the bath floor, awash in cum.

They put on their robes, and returned to the room, spent and tired from all that action. She stood before the mirror and surveyed the toll the non stop love making over the past two days, had extracted on her prime assets. They had withstood his constant assault with remarkable tenacity, and except for the soreness at the junction of her thighs, due to a constant chafing, and a few red welts here and there, were none the worse for wear.

She sat at the dressing table unconsciously imitating her mom, a couple of hours earlier as she tried to brush her unruly curls to submission. The curve of her back ending at her booty caught his attention, gravitating towards them, ever ready for one more round of fun and games, but she swatted his hands away when ventured too close. Then feeling a bit sorry for him, as he turned back to return to bed she caught his hand, pulling him towards her,and asked him whether he would like to apply body lotion to parts unreachable.

He enthusiastically got down to the task liberally caressing her curves, lingering lovingly over her intimate areas, taking care to coat every part of her, carefully avoiding any sexual touches keeping his passion in check. She would have loved a bit of naughtiness in his caresses, but his proximity was good enough for her. She then reciprocated, giving him the same treatment, enjoying the show when his penis reared up as she applied lotion between his thighs. Too tired for any more action they slept spooning each other, dreaming of each other.

Early in the morning he awoke, a little out of breath. He felt a moistness near his lips and thirsty, licked them finding another pair meeting his. She was lying on his face, her, thighs opening and closing, labia thrumming as she serviced his morning wood using her cleavage to guide it to her waiting mouth fancying his banana and cream for breakfast and giving him a taste of her cream pie in return. He got into the action quickly enjoying breakfast in bed, as she filled his mouth with her tender cream,as he shot rope after rope of his sperm into her waiting lips.

They both took in the moment, swallowing thirstily, munching greedily, cleaning each other spotlessly and then turning her around, mixing their protein shakes in one passionate kiss.

17 Spilling the secrets

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and her mother's voice, asking if she was awake. Lying in bed, they were alarmed, wondering if she had heard their voices, and the game was up. Quickly he grabbed his clothes and scooted under the bed whilst she put on her dressing gown to cover her naked form and went to the door. She let her mother in, skin aglow from the surfeit of love she had received from a night full of passion. Her mother came and sat on the edge of the bed, overflowing with a happiness that needed to be shared.

She was afraid that her mother would discern the musty aromas of their combined fluids that permeated the room, but she was so absorbed and eager to share her own joy, that apart from a stray comment that the room smelt strange, she said nothing. She was blushing, embarrassed at how or where to begin, but her heart couldn't contain her happiness alone. She thanked her daughter for getting them to such a beautiful place and said it had helped her rekindle the love she thought was extinguished. Blushing even more, she revealed that they couldn't keep their hands off each other and were like a pair of newlyweds on their honeymoon.

She told her mother, it was nothing to be ashamed of, on the contrary, the purest outflow of their love. She confided in her mom, that he too had difficulty in restraining his passion for her, and she likewise, the only bastion of virginity remaining intact as they were not married yet, pestering her for details on how to attract her man and keep him spellbound by her charms.

Her mother needed no further prodding, inundating her with details of their coupling that made him blush, hiding below the bed as her mother spilled all the gory details; he was now as horny as hell. Her mother then got up ready to leave and spied her daughter's negligee lying on the side table, picking it up and examining it in wonder. Asking if she could borrow it, she casually put it in her gown and left.

As soon as the door shut behind her, he was out from under the bed in a flash, highly aroused almost whipping the gown off her. She was equally hot for him and ground up against him leaking copiously He had to exercise all his self control to not enter the marital zone, but only push in between her thighs as she clasped her legs behind him, and with a silent scream they both entered the realms of ecstasy together, blacking out with the intensity of their passion. When they came to, she quietly tiptoed down the stairs, seeing the coast was clear, before letting him out.

On the way back she stopped at the landing, noticing that her mom had wasted no time in putting on her negligee, driving her dad into a lust filled frenzy. He started ramming her from behind, his member going between her outstretched thighs, entering her dripping lips which molded themselves around it. Then, when it was slick with their combined lubricants, he spread her ass cheeks and pushed into her anus. She shrieked in a mixture of pleasure and pain, sucking the fingers of his hand whilst the other massaged her substantial breasts.

Her hands spread apart her labia and frantically flicked her clit with the same intensity that he was entering her from behind, occasionally gathering her juices to lubricate his entry. His thrusts were getting more vigorous, and with a roar he came pumping his sperm up her ass, sliding out of it as he softened inside her. Simultaneously she was nearing release herself and bit down on his hand as her body was wracked with multiple orgasms, her juices squirting out of her, and falling back upon his chest completely drained.

Watching the scene from her vantage point on the landing, her whole body aflame with desire she returned upstairs, entering the shower, cooling off in the icy spray, fingering herself to a conclusion.She then dressed up in a frilly lacy top and wraparound skirt, making breakfast in the kitchen as her parents emerged from their room. Her mother was radiant in a red tube top with jeggings that emphasized her rack, toned legs and broad behind, while her father looked decidedly rakish in a Hawaiian shirt and cargo shorts.

Soon he came in for breakfast, dressed in a singlet that showed off his toned muscles and shorts that revealed a bulge up front. They outlined their plans for the day that include going to the ruins of the old city, shopping and ending with a candle night dinner.

18 Trial and Error

They first went to the old fort, a short distance away. On the ride she pressed up against him, holding him so tight that he got a hard on merely smelling her heady perfume. It was a short climb up to the ramparts overlooking the sea, and the seniors preferred to give it a miss, sitting on a bench catching the sea breeze, while the children raced up to the top. The view was exquisite, giving them an unrestricted view of the coast for miles around. But he had eyes only for her. The wind was swirling all around them, lifting her skirt, giving him a clear view of her thighs. She drew closer to him shivering from the nip in the cool breeze. There was not a soul besides them and they were literally lord and lady of the castle and felt like masters of all that they surveyed.

They climbed to the battlements and looked out at the horizon. At the bottom they could make out the figures of her parents, in the throes of a passionate clutch. They were kissing without a care, caution thrown to the winds, not that there was anybody to disturb them . Her father had got her mother's tube top down and was pawing at her unfettered knockers. She lowered his zip, and was massaging him vigorously, his dick standing at attention. She bent down to fellatio him, hungry for a taste of the action.

At the vantage point, things were heating up too, he had lifted her skirt to appreciate her going commando, surveying her shapely derriere, while his hands snaked out in front, eliciting moans of pleasure, her hands guiding his, to her erogenous zones, leaking copiously, till she shuddered to a climax. She then lay down on the grass, and he crawled under her skirt, kissing his way up to the junction of her thighs, hidden under her fabric. It constricted her movements and she couldn't spread them, writhing till she arched her back off the floor giving him a generous portion of her love tonic.

He now stood up, and she now level with his groin, put her shapely lips to work. On the bench below, her mother's jeggings were out, and her shapely and substantial pins up in the air as the father enjoyed his love buffet straight from the hot pot. This erotic sight stimulated him to give her four shots of his potion straight down her throat, which she gulped down greedily, not letting him out of her mouth till she had sucked him dry.

They waited awhile till the passions down below had subsided, before returning down the same way. The parents seeing them approach from afar had quickly restored a modicum of decency but were still flush with the aftereffects of their hastily concluded passion. Her mother's well coiffured look was amiss and she was blushing, whilst her dad usually nattily turned out was disheveled, tucking his shirt into his shorts, zip open. Her mother adjusted her tube top, as she gave her a knowing wink, gesturing at something sticking out the side of her lip. Her mother used her tongue to lick it clean, and a blush spread across her countenance as if caught in the act.

They then visited some old churches nearby, where she nudged her mom saying that a confession was overdue, knowing pretty well the long list she herself had amassed over the past few days, silently admonishing herself for the lustful thoughts, she had no control over even whilst in church. Later they walked through the old quarter, shopping for cashews and handicrafts before halting for lunch at G..,chin. It is said that Chinese food has aphrodisiac qualities, but the quartet were drunk in the most potent one: love. They enjoyed the meal, appetites fueled by their raging hormones. The parents said they were returning to the hotel for a siesta, whilst they said they would return soon after a round of shopping.

They went to a nearby department store, and proceeded directly to the intimate wear section, to make good on his promise to buy some underwear for her. Whether it was the Chinese food or the sexy garments all around on display, he never knew but he was getting hard for her again. They took some garments to the trial rooms and she pulled him in too as no one was around. In that small cubicle in close proximity, the danger of discovery heightened their passion. Add to it the mirrors all around gave them a view of each other from every possible angle, an exhibitionists delight.

He quickly got to work removing her skirt letting it fall to the floor, and she, his shorts. He deliberately took his time removing her shirt one button at a time leaving her hot and breathless, nearly ripping his singlet off him . Her hands next went to her bra catch, but he would have nothing of it pinning her to the side of the cubicle, his organ beating a rhythm at her navel, kissing her passionately. She wanted him so much, going wild with desire. But he took his time with a slow line of kisses down to her neck and down her shoulders gently pushing the straps down her arms. And then down the front in between her breasts, coaxing off the clasp with his lips, to let fall the last remaining piece of cloth that separated them.

no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers
12