G Spot in Goa Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bodies tingling with desire, the junction of the thighs dripping with the juices of their excitement, heightened by the voyeuristic stimuli and the heady scent of each other's pheromones. Things were getting hot and sweaty, and it wasn't due to the heat, as the air-conditioning was on full blast. She enjoyed the sight of his manliness and virility as much as he did her feminine charms on full and unobstructed display, every conceivable angle covered. A deep blush spread across her entire countenance, endearing her to him even more . He grabbed her to him and she jumped on him legs locked around his back, his hands under her buttocks, making out like sex starved teens, all the while trying not to cross the thin red line.

They broke off, kissing, in order for her to try the selection of lingerie that his eye had picked out just for her. He started with a lacy and frilly white set that emphasized her virginal curves, transparent and alluring, giving glimpses of the treasure that lay beneath and pushing up her rack with just the right support. Then there was the satiny red number with the crotchless panties that afforded him unrestricted access, full view of her derriere and a matching bra with openings for her tits to peek through, and finally a garter belt for the days she preferred going commando, to hold up her black fishnet stockings that drove him wild. He also got some sheer stockings and teddy along with a backless traditional outfit.

He dressed and undressed her, slowly and deliberately, his hands caressing her body, setting it afire, nerve endings tingling with every touch. She wished he would do more, not tease her this way, make her a puppet to the hormones that raged within. She bit her lip sexily, suppressing a moan, whenever his hands neared her nipples, buttocks or thighs wanting him to do unspeakable things to her, fiddling with his hair, caressing his face. Whenever his erection came into direct contact with her bare skin, in those close quarters, a current of ecstasy passed through her entire being making her shiver. Her thighs rubbed up and down his legs enjoying the friction, waiting for him to make a move, her entire body waiting for his to grant a release, the floodgates of passion bursting at the seams.

Finally as soon as he removed the last of her trial garments, she threw herself at him enjoying the pressure on various parts of her being. He too was at breaking point, pushing back against her, their bodies searing with unreleased heat, fusing into one another, her legs around his waist, her juices flowing into his navel and dripping on to his tool, trying to gain admittance to her bouncing behind. She couldn't control herself and nor could he, shooting rope after rope into her butt crack whilst her cunt made squishy noises against his navel, fluids creating a vacuum, his lips sucking her tits till they were sore and tender, making her come once more.

They both collapsed to the floor, as his legs couldn't hold the strain, enjoying the creamy liqueur that coated their privates. He got dressed and peeked out, quickly making his way out with her garments, surreptitiously buying a few more that caught his fancy, as she smoothed out her clothes and made herself presentable on her way out.

to be continued...

12