G Spot in Goa Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly lowered her mouth to catch the thick white ropes that issued out, squatting as her own fluids started running down her thighs, as his cannon discharged shot after shot down her parched throat, running out of ammo in a minute. She licked him off, blowing warm air towards his softening member, making it twitch again.She got up, lowering her dress when he stopped her, to slake his thirst from her well, drinking her sweet amber, cleaning it out. She squirmed as his tongue played tag with her delicate flower, like a bee sucking the pollen. He then pursed his lips, inhaling deeply to cool down her overheated engine, and almost got her going again as she pushed him away.

Her father was now at the home stretch, her mother rocking back and forth to facilitate his thrusts, the grass below getting her fertile juices now dripping out of her in a steady flow. He came, arching his back and pushing deep into her mom"s welcoming cave, impaling her on his spike, she screaming out his name, as wave after wave of their fluids collided deep within her belly. She leant against a tree for support as he slurped on their potent cocktail direct from her cup, licking her clean. She had to make do with whatever was left on his wiener, but coaxed some more out of him as her warm lips met his dick, not letting an ounce go to waste. They smoothed their garments and made their way back to the road.

Her dad rode the bike, mom riding pillion, content to grab his joystick, hard again hanging out of his pants, twisting it around , holding it tight in her grasp. Watching around the bend, she was surprised at its girth like a thick oak, as compared to his tall palm, deducing that they came in all sizes and shapes, as her man started getting frisky again. He pulled at her nipples, his appetite for her charms insatiable , and she had to swat his hand away, telling him to behave. She wondered how he had kept his control and distance all those years, when she would yearn for him to touch her, and now it was the other extreme, he just couldn't get enough of her. A crazy little thing called love.

to be continued...

12