G Spot in Goa Pt. 09

Story Info
The early bird gets the worm.
4.1k words
4.6
6k
4
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers

(This is a genre I am exploring, part biography, part fiction, some imagination, full pleasure. All characters in this story are above the age of consent. Dedicated to S., my wife, the love of my life who has been gone for 7 years now, whose image comes to mind, as I put these words down.

I write because it gives me pleasure. My initial writings drew greatly from my own experiences. But as I progressed, I learnt not to fetter my imagination, but to give it wings, to take it to places one has only dreamt of. That's why I have experimented with different perspectives, preferring not to use names, so that the readers can easily put themselves in the place of the protagonist or any of the characters, building a strong identification with them. I am an amateur and a learner and would love your feedback as it is worth it's weight in gold, and enable me to craft a richer experience for us all.

This is a lengthy story, which I have broken down into chapters, each complete by itself and maybe of a different genre. The story continues from Part 8.

Morning glory)

25 Final night of passion

They made their way inside, fully drenched and shivering despite the fires of passion just concluded outside. She had no energy left,her legs feeling leaden, so he scooped her up in his arms and made his way up the stairs. But his reserves were running on empty too, despite his chivalrous gesture, he had to put her down on the landing, out of breath himself. They took a breather, watching the show in her parent's room.

Her parents had just stepped within from the sit-out having had a shower au naturel, and she looked on with amazement at her dad's erection still standing tall despite the pounding, squeezing and grinding it had just been through. Her mother was leading him by his dick and her twin peaks were still perky. They were all aglow from the recent romp in the rain, the downpour, not dampening their ardor but conversely increasing their arousal. The droplets on their naked forms, lending them a fresh and seductive charm of it's own. Her dad was busy sucking them off her body and she likewise, lingering at the breasts and loins, making sure they were completely dry, but unable to prevent the moisture issuing from within.

Her mom popped into the bathroom, grabbing the robes and towel, and they proceeded to give each other a rubdown, losing no opportunity or excuse to fondle the other in the process. They put on the robes, more as a formality leaving the sash open as he relaxed on the couch and she sideways on his lap.They resumed their kisses and his member rose up, making its way through the gap between her thighs, trying to push between her folds, seeking the comfort of her cove. She squirmed in his lap her labia moulding itself around his emerging tip, lubricating it, as she bounced on his thighs. She was now panting like a bitch in heat and his penis engorged red and sticky, signified that he was game too.

On the landing, she was aroused, the scenes within revitalizing her depleted libido, and had a point to prove, that she had inherited at least the sexual drive of her parents. She sat on his thighs straddling him, as he fed off her breasts, his erection nestling in the groove between her buttocks. But the action heating up within the room was too good to miss out on.

So she swiveled behind his back, her swollen breasts kneading into his shoulder bones, groin grinding against his ass. One hand in his mouth simulated the sexual act, her digit mimicking a dick pumping in and out of his lips, whilst the other massaged his nipples and his navel. Her mouth was busy, alternately biting and creating hickies on his neck, whilst she used her sexy feet snaking around his hips to stroke his shaft, in step with the action downstairs.

Her parents, finding their current position inconvenient and uncomfortable, had meanwhile moved to the bed, using the more traditional missionary one. He placed a pillow under her hips to lift her loins, and give him better access and entry to her love palace, primed and ready for conjugal delights. And then with a smooth stroke he inserted his dick into her sopping pussy, burying it up to the hilt so only his balls were visible. Her legs were spread wide, to facilitate his thrusts, bucking up as he lubricated her insides. Her nails dug into his back as he pushed deeper within, their tongues wrestling with each other in a passionate clutch.

He was at the home stretch, oozing his own lubricant, greasing his way in, as her tender tissues gave way to his invading column, anointing it with her own secretions. Her ridges within her folds provided an intimate massage to his member, a perfect socket to his plug, until he tensed up, filling her up with his spunky white cream. This pushed her over the edge, as multiple orgasms coursed through her, the force of her waves pushing his organ out. Their bodies covered with sweat, they lay side by side stroking each other tenderly, reliving their younger days, whispering sweet nothings, he spooned up behind her back as they drifted into a dream world.

The show concluded, the two lovebirds at the landing made their way to her bedroom. They were yawning away, but sticky with each other's love shots. He ran the bath as they soaked in it together, a balm to their tired muscles and a salve to their love machines which were tender from the constant attention they had been receiving since the trip started. She was content to just lie in his arms as he massaged her back with his magic fingers making all the stresses vanish into thin air.

She was enjoying all the love that he lavished upon her and stroked his face, reciprocating the adoration with a gratitude of her own. The scented bath oils, subdued mood lighting and fragrant perfumes added to the romantic ambience. She felt all her tiredness dissipate in his arms, as the warm water relaxed every pore of her being. They had eyes only for each other and comfortable in the moment, that they wished would go on forever.

She absentmindedly started stroking his soft dick, awakening a sleeping monster as he hardened at her touch. He took this as a green signal of her willingness to play, as her nipples hardened in arousal too. She started kissing him passionately, turning around trying to grind into him again.

He had to use all his willpower to avoid penetrating her vagina with his penis, using his fingers instead, as hers kept up a steady rhythm on his shaft. He ducked under the water using his tongue down her to lick her intimately, before surfacing again out of breath. He lifted her out of the water, sitting her down on the side of the tub, finishing the job as she came repeatedly filling his mouth with her sweet nectar.

She got to work at his love rocket, making him blast off into her luscious lips as he achieved take off, giving her a mouthful of his hot white milky way bar. They slipped back into the tub, enjoying a laugh at their complete absence of self control, fingers crinkled like a baby, sharing a joke that if they stayed any longer his dick would shrivel up too and her peachy labia would become prunes.

They were literally exhausted by the sexathon over the past few days getting to know intimate details of the other and themselves too that continued to surprise and amaze them. They put on their robes and he carried her to the bed where she spooned him, dreaming sexy dreams and acting out their fancies, imagination running riot.

26 Wet dreams

He was smiling to himself, having the most pleasant dream. He was pushing into her fanny and she moaned as he entered her love canal, all moist, warm, welcoming him,with a flood of her lubricating juices, his member a perfect fit in her tight hole, her walls pulsating around him, sucking him deeper into the depths of her womb. He felt a happy ending nearing as his balls went into overdrive ready to coat her with his baby batter as the intensity of his thrusts up her pussy increased, she panting and he sucking on her ripe breasts, drawing nourishment from her boobs, as he finally exploded in series of strokes, coating her with his white gold.

He stirred and woke from his dream, to see her mouth sucking him off, as she simultaneously ground her twat up his mouth. It didn't take him long to get into action mode as she spread her legs, allowing his tongue admittance to her lady parts. He pushed and prodded, finding her soft spots, opening her floodgates, as her raging hormones went into overdrive, covering his face with her thick shake, a variable breakfast in bed. He turned around and holding her close rained a series of kisses on those sweet lips.

This was their last morning of their holiday, tomorrow they would be back in the city and at work. He would miss these amorous days they had spent together, feeling a little wistful and downcast already. She sensed that something was amiss, and playfully swayed her breasts past his lips in an effort to cheer him up, saying, "A penny for your thoughts, or even better, a kiss perhaps?" He told her what was going through his mind, and she lived up to her promise, kissing him tenderly at first, and then with a hunger that betrayed her emotions, as the very same thoughts were going through her mind too, wishing to make the most of their last day together.

It was not yet daybreak and the light pitter-patter of a drizzle was beating on the balcony floor. His sadness seeped into her, and tears started welling up in her eyes, as they grew moist with the mere thought of parting. He wished he had kept his mouth shut, feeling that even a single tear from her pretty eyes would cause him to tear up himself. A diversionary tactic was the need of the moment. He picked her up in one fell swoop, diverting her train of thought, puzzled what he was up to. He opened the door of the balcony, and stepped out onto the wet floor as the raindrops started falling on their nude bodies, waking up every pore.

He gently put her down, and in the cloak of darkness, with raindrops coursing down her skin she resumed the liplock she had initiated within. He asked her to wait awhile as a shiver ran down her spine, to rush within and back out again carrying their silky robes. She burst out into her tinkling laughter, all traces of the melancholy mood vanishing, asking him what good would they be against the raindrops that were issuing from above. But to humor him she put hers on and he his and they danced to the tune of "Raindrops keep falling on my head" that he hummed into her ears.

It was magical, waltzing on the dark terrace, in the drizzle, with only the silken robes as cover, those too getting wet. The raindrops on her face gave it the freshness of a morning bloom covered in dew, and he felt like crushing her in his arms and raining a shower of kisses on those upturned lips. And that's what he did as she kissed back hungrily. The gowns were now sopping with the rain and had become diaphanous revealing the contours of their bodies completely. They undid the sashes and let them fall to the floor as the morning light bathed their bodies in a warm glow.

She could feel him hard again against her belly and a familiar tingling in her loins. He pushed up behind her, she leaning against the parapet as they watched the sun rise between twin peaks in the distance. His wiener was rising into her twin buns, as he fingered her wet muffin up front as they came together,before the sun did welcoming it with a crescendo of their own.

They heard some noises from below and looked into the garden, seeing her parents early risers themselves, getting an early start to their love quota. Her mom was sitting on the garden swing legs open wide, and her dad was swinging his enormous knob into her socket, both swinging to and fro, increasing the pace. He was getting his quota of milk fresh from her udders which he was sucking greedily, almost upending the swing.

He then carried her to the grass wet with dew, whispering something in her ear, making her blush, redder than the dawn sky. She got down on all fours like a lion sticking her tongue out of her mouth. He pushed his dong in, fiddling with her teats that were almost brushing the grass, as she got her own protein shake. Her back arched sexily revealing her full hips and pear shaped bottom, from the vantage point above.

Her plumbing was leaking onto the grass below and her father moved to plug the leak pushing his big red stopper into her sink as she bucked into him, letting out a big whoop, as he shot his caulking up her pipes, and she, her sealant from within. They were watching this transfixed, forgetting all about the sunrise as she stroked his willy and he her fanny, until they were primed and dripping from their love, eating each other out on the wet terrace floor.

27 Breakfast in Bed

They made their way back indoors, famished by the flurry of activity, since the pre dawn hours. Apparently man needs something far more substantial to sustain himself than love and fresh air alone, the protein in their love juices notwithstanding. She put on a fresh robe, to return down below and see what she could rustle up. Meanwhile he got to work, cleaning up the evidence of their amour, both within and without the room on the terrace. She tiptoed downstairs, finding no noises emanating from her parents bedroom. She deduced, smiling to herself in a private joke, that their morning exercise was not yet concluded.

She stepped into the kitchen to prepare some nourishment, hoping to surprise him with breakfast in bed, getting out eggs, milk, bread, juice and preserves. She proceeded to the stove, when through the large picture window she saw her parents in yet another pose, watching open mouthed in amazement at their energy, enthusiasm, ingenuity and passion.

Her mother was lying on the grass, face facing down legs spread wide, and her father was entering her from behind, in between her thighs as she raised her chest up, arching her back, supported by her hands giving him access to her headlights, which were flashing the sun. Her dad grabbed hold of them to aid his thrusts, making a racket with their grunts and moans as he rode her to fulfillment, collapsing as she climaxed in the morning rain with a downpour from below.

She had to tear her eyes away, to avoid botching up the breakfast by overcooking the eggs or burning the toast, but delighted that the fires were still burning in her mother's oven, her milk bar in fine fettle, and as for her father's mighty lance, it would put to shame, someone half his age. She got the breakfast tray ready and was repairing back upstairs, when she heard some voices from their room. Her innate inquisitiveness made her stop at the landing and peek within.

Her mother had just returned from the bathroom shower, and father trailed behind her. He was pleading for just one kiss, but her mom refused, walking on ahead, her hair slicked back. Her dad made a grab at her, but she was too fast for him, or so she thought. He snagged the towel leaving her naked again. She advanced towards him in mock anger, but he grabbed her by the butt kissing her passionately, and they were at it again like animals in heat, their virility on full display. She was amazed at their endurance, stamina and ardour, going at it like a pair of nymphos.

Despite being constantly randy herself, she felt they would give her a complex, her hand pushing below her robe entering her basket, fingering it for goodies. She was afraid that the toasts would get cold, but her eggs were bubbling,and gravy seeping out of her. Tired of waiting upstairs, missing her already, he arrived at the landing, just in time to view the conclusion of her parents tutorial, as she was starting to finger herself, he inserted his carrot between her butt cheeks, opening up her robe to squeeze her pert lemons and clean the freshly churned butter from her dish, squeezing his white sauce between her soft rolls.

In the boudoir, her mom lying on the bed, had her legs on her dad's shoulders, as he pistoned into her, his crankshaft lubricating her sleeve, as he honked her horns, making her scream. She gushed like an oil well as his drill hit pay dirt, grinding to a halt as he filled her up, keeping their heart rate up in fine nick.

He lifted her up, as she took the breakfast tray in her hands, using her robe to clean up the landing. They repaired to the bed, getting under the covers, to enjoy the fare she had laid out for him. She fed him the eggs and toast and he likewise, for some time nothing was heard except the sound of contended munching. He fed her the guava juice, preferring to sip it from her lips, The sausages were next and she suggestively took it between her lips stimulating the act of fellatio on it. He demonstrated his cunnilingus skills on a juicy peach, making her blush.

The toast over, only preserves and butter left over, he had a naughty idea, whispering in her ear as she turned red once more. He lowered the covers to spread strawberry jam on her nipples and butter on her belly and loins and she did likewise, inflaming each other with their deliberate sauciness.Then he proceeded to suck of the jam from her nipples and continue his ministrations at her belly and groin, as she provided the cream liberally for desert.

Then it was her turn driving him into rapture as she sucked the jam off his tender little nubs and squeezed the salty white cream out of his tube into her mouth. As a final gesture he kissed every one of her finger tips for putting her heart in every dish. She turned all mushy at his compliment, he really had a way with words and kissed him back, full on the lips, enjoying his proximity and the warmth of his body.

There was the dreaded morning knock again, just as he was starting to get comfortable with her. He scooted below the bed again, hiding all evidence of her presence as she laughed at his predicament, made herself decent, and walked to the door. Who else was it, but her mom, but the surprise was how smouldering she looked, as she leant on the door frame in a cream colored negligee, that accentuated her womanly curves.

As the sun streamed in, two pairs of eyes took in this ephemeral vision. Her curly hair framing her smiling face, with a wisp straying down between her blue eyes, making her look even more enticing. Her face was aglow and shining, whether it was cream or just love, they would never know. Her full red lips, kohl lined black eyes of turquoise, that could kill with just a glance, soft features, filled out cheeks, and the beginning of a double chin, with a little black mole, a face that could launch a thousand ships. He could see that she had clearly inherited her mother's looks.

Eyes straying lower revealed a pair of broad shoulders with flimsy spaghetti straps holding up the teddy, of which one had already slipped down her arm. Her armpits were hairless, as he could see from the upraised arm that leant on the door. Her very substantial bosom defied gravity and the straps met a lacy frill halfway up her breasts, revealing a cleavage that was a deep valley between two tall peaks. Her breasts were straining against the flimsy gossamer cloth, which made no effort to hide her tits, like nubs, clearly aroused rising out of her dark brown palm sized areola, whose outlines he could make out through the sun shining down on them.

A little lower revealed the curve, a sexy belly with the hips flaring out again. The gown ended at the thigh, her loins covered with a lace through which he could see the contours of her lips, a damp patch spreading through, revealing her smooth love cellar, in all its glory. Her thighs and arms were curvy and glinted in the morning sun, whose rays caressed her whole being. She was like that hot neighborhood aunty that inhabited your wet dreams, that MilF with a capital F that you always hoped you'd run into.

From his hideout under the bed, he was transfixed as she in her sexiest voice asked her daughter, whether she was going to invite her in. Not waiting for a reply she strode in, hips swaying, the whole room enveloped in her musky odour reminiscent of her lovemaking. She closed the door behind her and greeted her darling daughter with a kiss that was more sexy than motherly, her hands straying under her robe to pat her bottom. She was surprised to find her bare buttocks and caressed the cheeks, before inserting her finger up her anus making her jump up.

no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers
12