G Spot in Goa Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat her down in the bed, while below he wished he could see what was going on. Her robe soon landed below and he could hear kissing sounds accompanied by moans and sighs. He was getting hot down below as the bed springs started creaking. He craned his neck spying the full length dressing mirror and by moving his head to a certain angle, the erotic scene playing above was revealed to him in all it's glory.

Her mom was kissing her daughter's nipples as she threw her head back, moaning. Her hands were at her buttocks and the finger she had inserted in her crack was pushing within. Her hands were at her mother's large breasts having tossed the straps aside, kneading them, enjoying their softness and warmth. She then suckled on them, as her mother bit her lips sexily, suppressing a sigh. Her hands got to work moving the negligee lower, her mother, getting up for a second to deposit on the floor with her robe.

He grabbed it, pulling it under the bed, inhaling her musky aroma and licking the crotch to taste her mature cum, that gave him a heady feeling. The action was heating up above, the creaking of bed springs, accompanied by wet slurping sounds, as they got into a 69 position eating each other with wanton delight. She was loving her mother's love cave and the way she could control her inner muscles to maximize her pleasure. She loved the smooth contours of her lips and her warm and moist interiors, that enhanced the experience, without any hair getting in the way, resolving to also manicure her own lawns at the earliest.

Her mother loved the soft downy hair that covered her tight hole and the freshness of her juices that were emerging from within, as her tongue hit the right spots. She got to work sucking her clitoris making it rear up in response and buck her hips even more. She imitated her mom stimulating her bud, as she started squirting her own mature gravy which she lapped up eagerly.

They were both at the cusp of ecstasy and her mother turned around grinding her pussy against her daughter's kitty, both pairs of lips, upper and lower, seeking out the other, clits rubbing as they ground against the labia. Then with a heave, they came, cunts coating each other, forming a sticky milkshake at their thighs, holding each other in a tight embrace as the waves subsided within.

Underneath he used her mom's negligee to rub his wand as he witnessed the scenes above, coating it with ropes of his spunk as he wanked into it. Her mother scooped out some of their intimate mix in her hand, and they both slurped it greedily. She whispered something in her mom's ear, and she nodded in assent.They waited awhile for their overheated passions to cool down and the heartbeats to return to normal, before mom repaired to the bathroom with her in tow.

to be continued...

12