Gabatrix: The Shira Maneuver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shira went and placed Javier's hand on her right breast. The melon-sized tissue felt warm and malleable as his fingers began to massage them. She gave a look of friendly composure to him. Javier could feel an erection start to form in his boxers. For him, this was normal for every night. For the Itreans, sex was commonplace, even more so than humans ever did. They didn't consider it perversion but more of relief. He was all too aware that the Itrean species can be pretty violent. Sex was a way to try to control inner rages, release stress, and affirm mateship between two individuals. It was one of the many reasons why the Itreans remained together even in times of war.

"I know you have much stress that needs to be taken care of," Shira told him.

"It will be our last night on this world," he told her.

"You humans and breasts......such a curious sight every time."

"You always say that," he commented as he placed both his hands on each breast. She went and grabbed her tilon and stopwatch and put it on the side cabinet of the bed. She instead closed her eye and took a deep breath.

"It is more than that," she continued. "You humans have certainly taken a liking to us rather quickly. I have studied the UWAN Human/Itrean Dating Sites."

"Yeah, you mean the mail-order Itrean wives sites?" He interrupted her.

"According to the studies I made, many of the Itrean women that are being taken as mates by the humans are those of the Gersin religion."

"The Gersin?"

"They are the fifth largest religion in the Itrean clans. The women believe in genetically engineering themselves to having large breasts and naturally producing milk without the need to be pregnant. They are essentially a religion of wet nurses believing that child-rearing is the most sacred event in their lives. My grandmother was Gersin, but I don't share the trait of natural milk production. Unless, of course, I was pregnant."

"That explains the larger breasts then."

"You have been looking at nude pictures of the Itreans?" she asked him as she opened up her eye to look at him.

"I admit.....I was looking at some of it before I met you."

"There is logic to that. If the Itrean species is going to survive, they will need to procreate with the humans. Natural curiosity towards the body and flesh is expected. Perhaps it is good that I do have large breasts. More milk to feed our young."

He continued to play with her breasts. The weighty muscle tissue danced in his fingers as his erection reached its full peak. Tenting from his underwear, he felt the desire to be united with her again. The nipple naturally got hard as it was being played with. Shira was always quiet in this form of foreplay, but she wasn't stopping him either.

"I can't hold back anymore," Javier told her. His adrenaline was beginning to overpower his mind and body.

"You have had a stressful day," she told him. "The next day will be stressful as well. It is best for you to go ahead and mate with me. You will sleep better, which will help you perform better for the next day."

"Said with such proficiency....." he said with a smile to her. "I was thinking more.....aggressively."

"You can be as violent towards me as you need to be. It is much harder for humans to physically harm a Shal'rein than for me to harm you."

It was all that he needed to hear from her. He pulled his underwear off of himself as his erect member sprang from its linen prison. Javier wasn't some athlete with his physique but had to still stay in good shape for being an officer. His somewhat buff frame was something that Shira was used to looking at.

She lowered her body so that she was lying down on her back. Her tail naturally moved and flexed to further lay off the side of the bed. With her taller frame, even the bed struggled to take her entire height. Her weight and body shifted. Her breasts naturally dropped a little bit to the sides as she kept her hair pressed to her eyepatch.

Javier was used to this. He climbed on top of her and could feel the warmth and smoothness of her body. One hand pressed to her breast as he pressed his weight down to her. As she had pretty much stated, she was pretty solid and resilient. He could push his weight from one hand onto her chest, and it wouldn't do anything to her. Technically, he could hit her, and it really wouldn't do much at all. Of course, he didn't want to do that, but he felt frisky towards her. It was an invitation he couldn't ignore.

Shira raised her arm at him as her large hand cradled his back. She continued to remain quiet as Javier reached up to kiss her. His lips went to her pointed snout as she adjusted hers to meet his. She had adapted to kissing long ago. The only thing slightly awkward with her situation was that the Shal'rein didn't really have lips comparable to humans. It didn't mean that they couldn't kiss, however, as their lips met together. With Javier, he had to be careful in extending his tongue towards her mouth. Her row of razor-sharp shark teeth could easily rip anything apart.

Javier's hard member pressed against the buff stomach of Shira. His hand went to her hair as he tugged on it slightly. He began to caress her fin-like ear, almost pulling on it. It caused Shira to even grown a little bit as she breathed out marginally harder. She closed her eye as he began to kiss her left cheek and face. Her other hand reached over and began to wrap around his member. She very gently began to pump him.

Javier could feel the beginning of the pleasure as it rode through him. The stroking sensation was just the beginning as he naturally began to thrust against her hand. As a form of tradition, he went and bit at her neck. His teeth barely did anything, but she did take another deep breath as if she was silently enjoying it.

"You must bite the shoulder......" Shira whispered into his ear. "That is our sweet spot....."

Javier continued to do so as he felt more and more of an urge to bite into her flesh. Again, his bite strength was insignificant to even hurt her. If this was a normal human being, he probably would have left significant marks or even caused bleeding. He then released her neck as he began to move further and further away, kissing the lower portion and reaching her left shoulder blade.

Shira wasn't saying anything but her actions were telling it all. She used her hand that was caressing his back and moved it towards his ass. Her large hand was able to grab his right butt cheek as she pulled him up towards her. Meanwhile, her other hand was still pumping against his rigid member. Precum was leaking from the tip as it was getting her hand slick.

Javier's mouth reached to her shoulder as he opened his mouth wide. He bit down as hard as he could. It caused her to momentarily stop her pumping action as she went and naturally reflexed. She disengaged and wrapped both of her arms to his back, pressing him against her. His teeth sank as deep as they could go without penetrating the skin. She was breathing fast and hard, feeling the pleasure ride through her system. She said nothing else as her body was adjusting to the feeling.

He stopped as Shira went and did the same thing as well to him. This was the way that the Shal'rein kissed each other. Much like sharks, the feeling of biting near the fin during mating was something that survived the long harshness of evolution. With Shira, however, she was quite careful. She used her powerful jaws and brought them to Javier's shoulder. She opened them up to reveal rows of serrated teeth. She then brought them down upon him, but she was cautious in doing it. Unlike the body physiology of the Shal'rein, human men could only withstand so much force. A strong enough bite would easily send Javier to the hospital. Instead, she was slow and methodical. The teeth dug into his skin as his arms wrapped around her hard. He could feel the pinching of his skin, but no hard pain to it.

Her tongue seemed to relish the taste of his flesh as the teeth clamped down on him. He could feel the warm wet, slick tongue lick the enclosed area before she released him. The powerful jaws opened up as he could feel a slight amount of blood trickled from his left shoulder. The minor cut was not deep and could seal up by the next day.

Javier straddled back a little bit as Shira's legs were splayed wide open. Her vaginal slit was slightly larger than the typical human woman. It wasn't challenging to mount her as the tip of his cock was pressed against the entrance. Without any difficulty, his penis drove directly into her and went all the way up to the hilt. His scrotum rested comfortably on her anus and the base of her tail.

"Ah....." Javier remarked. Even Shira gasped a little bit from the sudden pleasure that she felt. He rested comfortably on her stomach and chest as he looked up at her. Her breasts served as natural pillows for him to rest his head on as he began to thrust into her slowly.

"I miss having sex with you in the water," Javier told her.

"I know you do. I miss it too."

"The last time we did it was three weeks ago.......after we made that ten-kilometer hike to the Lakes of New Texoma."

He kept slow pacing with his thrusts. By now, the sex had become routine but a regular part of the couple's life. During this time, Javier had a couple of things that were on his mind besides just the intercourse itself. The pleasure felt nice, but there was one slight problem. The Shal'rein vagina was designed for the larger, more endowed Shal'rein males. For Shira, it was no real issue because Javier was her mate. If anything, this was life for Itrean women. With Zilik's Disease that wiped out the male population, humanity or the ivons were all that the Shal'rein had. The real magic of their sex, however, was in the water.

"I know," Shira told him. "I will admit. You do last longer on dry land than the water."

"It......isn't fair," Javier told her. He could feel her hand caress his neck and back. "It feels so much different in the water. I wanted to find that lake again this week......the gift was going to be a part of it."

"It is alright. This place lacks a bathtub large enough to hold my body in it for us to make adequate love in. It still feels nice, though."

"I agree."

He continued to do his slow thrusts. Javier remembered the first day that they had sex on Shira's former ship. Being partially submerged in a pool, he learned all too quickly the advantages a semi-aquatic race had when it came to sex alone. The Shal'rein vagina had a series of tubes in it that could squeeze and manipulate the penis when submerged in water. Essentially, the women had complete control of the intercourse itself without having the partner physically thrusting into them. Being able to naturally contract the muscles could bring a man to orgasm very quickly but also allow both partners to gather their strength at the same time. However, the one catch was that there wasn't much access to water except outside. There were no available public or private pools open on Aphadus that offered unique couples this form of privilege, either.

"Augh.......I wish we had our own private pond or pool," Javier told her.

"Me too," she replied. "I do miss the waters of my former home planet. Maybe we should go to Oshun or Cebravis. We take a shuttle and go straight into the oceans."

"I don't know if it would work. There is a lot of stories of large aquatic creatures on Oshun that could easily make us lunch."

"I am well aware of that. Studying the mating patterns and feeding locations, I have found many safe places we could still go-to for us to mate."

"Not to mention that I am not much of a good swimmer, either."

"You are talking to a Shal'rein. You will never have to worry about drowning as you remained locked to me."

Javier could feel the slick walls of her vagina. Even with the lack of water, it still didn't feel bad. Sex was sex, after all. The pleasure and intensity could still bring him to orgasm if he simply kept going. Instead, he merely kept a slow pace so he could keep his attention towards her and the moment. It was essential to see that she was enjoying it with him, and that was actually more challenging than it seemed. A part of her always seemed disconnected in some way. She didn't find sex to be boring, but something that served as a minor distraction. He did see that she was content in some way. The gift that he got for her might have been the culprit. It was that or the fact that she was finally getting off the planet. Maybe it was both reasons.

He kept his thrusts into her as he would reach and caress her body. Her slick, rubbery-like skin felt warm to the touch. As his hand reached high enough, he could feel her heartbeat. It caused him to naturally keep his body resting on hers.

"I will say that this never gets old," Javier commented.

"It always remains pleasant," she said.

"There was something I wanted to talk to you about."

"What is it?"

"Shira.....I have been thinking about it. I want to have a child."

Even during sex, that caught her attention. Her head and face focused on him as he lifted his body up while keeping the slow momentum of sex going. He wanted to see her reaction, but he could tell that she was studying him intently. Her response was for her to raise her arms to his hips and grip him. This took the pressure off of him when leaning towards her and instead allowed him to keep thrusting.

"You truly wish that?" she asked him.

"Yes......was it too much for me to ask?" he asked her.

"No. It is unexpected.....something that I hadn't considered too much."

"Umm....." he paused as he thought about it. "Are you against the idea?"

She tilted her head a little bit. "I am not much against the concept of becoming a parent. In battle, even pregnant soldiers still fight. The enemy will never stop, and they won't hesitate to kill those that are with children whether they are in battle or not. The one catch is that having a child brings in an unexpected but not necessarily unsuitable variable."

He was keeping his thrusts slowly into her as she seemed to be in genuine thought.

"I imagine that it can be a hurdle for most.....mateships," Javier told her.

"Not necessarily. Most of the time, it is discussed before the announcement of mateship. Even then, birth control is always available when the time comes. With us, you have to be made suitable to create the sperm necessary to fertilize me."

"It is true that we haven't really considered it."

"It is eventually expected. In reality, the idea is not something that I am against, but.....the variable is something that I am particularly uneasy about."

That was something that Javier didn't expect to hear from her. For her to admit, she was feeling an emotion like that stirred him somewhat. Again, she wasn't thinking about the pleasure but the idea of becoming a mother.

"I will need a day to truly consider this," Shira told him. "Again, I am not against the idea. Our children will carry our knowledge into the future. I understand the logic of what you are suggesting, but.....perhaps it will be the ultimate case for us."

"I think you might be an interesting mother."

"Perhaps. Time is the true answer to that question."

Javier smiled at her as he began to pick up his sexual rhythm. She was on the fence if it would work or not, but he felt a sense of happiness. He looked down at her flat stomach. He began to imagine the very concept that she would get pregnant. Seeing him think that way added further proof to her that his intentions were genuine.

The one catch was that seeing him looking at her stomach drove a powerful instinct into her. Shira could feel that Javier was claiming ownership of her body. She did her best to keep her emotions under control, but even then, she had to tell him.

"There is one catch if you wish to claim the right to impregnate me," Shira told him.

"What is it?" Javier asked.

"You must prove to me that you can survive the rigors of being with a Shal'rein. While most Shal'rein wouldn't challenge their mates in such a way as this, the human being shouldn't get a pass just because there are numerous female aliens about. I am well aware that human males generally have a higher libido. You must endure if you can handle it if you are going to take care of a child......especially a Shal'rein child."

"I don't understand. I managed to fight off one before on your......."

She went and pulled him out of her interrupting his words. Keeping him held, she tossed him to the side of the bed as she went and lifted her whole body to get on top of him. Her massive shark-like tail waved in the air. The sudden surge in power in strength had taken Javier off guard.

"While it is true, that is because I told you of our weakness. In this case," she grabbed and held his hands to the bed. "I am denying you that ability. You must ensure that you can survive the onslaught my body is going to bear down on you," Shira calmly told him. "I will be very aggressive with you. If you can't endure the sex physically or mentally, then you will fail as a parent as well. Prove to me that you can do it."

Javier felt somewhat sexually excited by the idea, but he could never honestly tell what Shira meant by it. It was apparent, however, that he was about to find out. He knew that she was correct, though. Being medically altered to produce a Shal'rein child would result in having a Shal'rein. The children would easily overpower him or tower over him quickly in any typical family spat. Whether Shira did it out of sexual passion or to prove it, she wanted to show the level of energy that was needed for two Shal'rein to properly mate.

"This is your last chance......," Shira told him. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Javier replied.

Her body was already pressed down to him. She lifted her butt into the air and lowered it to his rigid member. His cock automatically slipped into her vagina as he felt the wave of pleasure ride through him. She bared her razor-sharp teeth at him as a form of intimidation to him. He could see her domineering spirit displayed to him. The first thing that she did was repeat the process of biting. This time, however, she was way more aggressive. She had her body hard-pressed to him. All control was given over to her. There was no safe word to help him as Javier could feel the difference of how much she had been holding back in sex.

She began to thrust down upon him hard. The impact of her hips alone was extreme. Only the bed offered some form of cushioning against the blows. There was a pain that Javier could feel, but it was quickly masked as she reached her open mouth at him. She raised his arms up towards the bedpost and moved her jaws directly to his right shoulder. With careful precision, she took a bite on him. This time, however, the teeth penetrated the flesh.

"Dah!......." Javier reacted. His shoulder was on fire. It felt like hundreds of sharp razor blades being pressed to him. It reminded him of what he had felt back on her ship months ago. The time that the original officer was in command, she had bitten his ear off. Shira was more direct this time as she kept his cock buried into her nether region.

She kept the bite focused but still retained some form of restraint. Javier was breathing hard from the pain being put on him. He couldn't fight her, no matter how badly he wanted to try. This was part of the test for him. She was testing his resolve as he could feel her hair rest on him. Blood was trickling down his shoulder. He kept his breathing focused as Shira was meticulous. She didn't chew on him but kept the bite focused. It was away from the neck area. If she bit any harder, it would actually be possible for her to crush his collar bone.

He didn't whimper but just breathed hard. Finally, for what seemed like several seconds, she released her bite on him. She lifted away while still keeping him pinned down. She began to resume her hard thrusts onto him as the pain was starting to leave a little bit. There were several marks where her teeth had punctured the skin. It was clear that he was bleeding.

1...45678...32