Gabatrix: The Shira Maneuver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is the bite strength of a two-year-old," Shira told him. She licked her mouth and teeth to clean the blood. She then licked his shoulder several times to help relieve the bleeding and to prevent it from going towards the bed.

"It hurts....." Javier told her.

"I know. You can still opt-out of this. Do you still wish to be a father?"

He nodded his head. "Yes."

She released his hand momentarily to brush his hair. He was sweating now before she pinned him down again. She began to use her powerful muscles to do a series of downward thrusts. The pleasure was there despite the injury brought to his body. She didn't let up on her onslaught. Her tail would wave around a little bit due to the momentum of her rhythm. At times, Javier could hear a slapping sound and the recoil of the bed mattress over and over again.

She raised her body up as Javier could see her breasts bouncing up and down. She didn't release him but instead went and began to tighten her grip onto his wrists. It was slow at first, but the pressure was building more and more. He could swear his tendons were being crushed. His hands went white as blood circulation was cut off. The pressure was becoming more and more as she kept her hard pounding onto him.

For Javier, he could feel the pain as he could hear things begin to crunch down. His hands were starting to go numb as Shira was using her strength to inflict physical pain onto him. Javier clenched his teeth as he could feel the pain begin to become unbearable. Regardless of the crushing force exerted, she was still careful not to inflict permanent damage. Finally, she released his hands and moved her grip to the base of his elbows.

"That is the crushing force that a Shal'rein child's hands have at the age of five," Shira told him. "Do you still wish to have a child with me?"

He nodded his head. Despite his high pain tolerance, his body naturally reacted to the pain. A tear was running down one of his eyes. Shira went and temporarily released his hold to wipe it.

"Good......" she told him. She increased her rhythm. The sliding friction felt terrific. He began to try to thrust into her to meet up with her. A part of her admired his tenacity. She could feel the hot rod drill into her despite his smaller endowment. She once again used her mouth to lick the blood that was still coming out of him.

"Harder!" he yelled at her. "If this is....your attempt....to stop me....then it won't. I thought about this. I......won't give up!"

She would drill his hips as hard as she physically could. The force used was so strong that he heard his hip pop. Pain riddled him, but he had to go with his gut instinct that she was still careful not to put too much strain on his body. He would sometimes bare his teeth at her, in which she nodded her head at him.

"Some of the humans.......they will be against you for having a child with a former enemy......," Shira told him.

"They won't stop us," he replied, panting to her.

"Some of the Itreans......they will want me dead.......our children with it."

"They won't stop us."

"Others would use us for their trivial matters. Our children will be a part of that too."

The pleasure was intense. Javier couldn't think anymore. He could feel his member getting harder and harder as he anticipated his release.

She flinched a little bit as she drove hard down onto him with all her force. A powerful suction began to kick in from her vaginal canal. She panted a little bit as her orgasm hit her. The milking action of her muscles was present as it began to pulsate over and over on Javier's rod. Her orgasm triggered his as he exploded deep inside of her. While they were not in the water, the natural stimulation of the sexual encounter still created a powerful motion. He could feel as if his sperm was being pulled directly into Shira's deep confines. She even clenched her teeth a little bit at him. Rope after rope of his cum was expelled deep within her. The pumping motion that he felt was incredible as he knew that he was filling her up to the best that he could. It was so intense that he felt his vision go momentarily white.

The orgasm began to subside after twenty seconds. Javier felt it was the hardest he ever came inside of her since the time they had sex in the lake not that long ago. He was breathing hard as he coughed a little bit. Shira naturally released him as she could feel more and more of his seed being driven into her. Even with the control of her emotions, he could still see a sense of relief from him.

"I will bear us two children," Shira told him as she was recovering from her own orgasm. "I will need....more time to decide as to when."

She then used her tongue to lick the side of his shoulder. There were deep cuts, but she could tell that he was bearing the pain particularly well.

"Thank you....." he told her.

"You have impressed me very well," she replied as she leaned up, looking down at his face. She crossed her arms over her breasts as she gave a brief smile to him. "You have endured far more than most humans ever had. Even if I had wanted to be your mate, I was very much against the concept of having children."

"Why?"

"I do not need to explain it much when you see the history of my family."

"Yeah......you mean your mother."

Shira remained quiet as she briefly looked away. Javier understood well what she had meant. A part of him understood directly why she was so aggressive in sex, especially this time. She had lost her father at a young age, and her own mother had defected to the T'rintar clan years ago. The concept of abandonment and loss must have been rough on her. To add further to that, she eventually defected to the T'rintar clan, sealing her past with the Shal'rein clan.

"Have you made any effort to talk to Veleshar?" Javier asked her as he coughed again.

"No.....not yet," Shira told him.

"You should."

She shook her head as her bangs that covered her eye patch flew off enough to show her covered up right eye. He could see that she was stubborn but composed. He noticed something that was happening from her right eye.

"You are crying...." Javier told her.

"Hmm?" Shira noted as she tilted her head a little bit. The Glensren's Disease that Shira had was one that destroyed her right eye to the core. Even with her eye patch, there was a trickle of black blood that would leak from the cover. Javier had only seen this once before, and it was usually when she was under duress of some sort. The sight of it was somewhat sickening, and it wasn't something that she could control very much. It was most likely a side effect of the fact that her tear duct there had been torn asunder by the disease. Sex in itself could have been the cause of it. The tear fell from her cheek and down to Javier's chest. Shira went and placed her finger to wipe the excess away and resituate the eye patch.

"Forgive me," Shira told him.

"You don't have to apologize for something that you don't have much control over."

"Perhaps......" She took a deep breath as she could still feel the throbbing of Javier's member that was still buried deep within her. She was straddling him, but Javier seemed composed as well as she was.

"I think.....that you will make a good mother......once you finally confront your mother," Javier told her.

"Perhaps......" she said again. She went and looked over his body. He could see that the injuries to his shoulder were apparent. He was still bleeding from some of the punctured teeth marks. Her finger carefully went over to analyze things closer.

"Man.....it burns," Javier told him.

"We will take a shower together," Shira directed him. "I will use the first aid kit to tend to your wounds."

"You got a first aid kit? I didn't know that."

"I was.....anticipating the possibility that this might happen."

"Leave it up to you to always have a plan B."

Shira almost seemed to briefly grin before it quickly disappeared. Both of them took a deep breath looking at each other.

"Next time, I will be the one that will be rough on you," Javier said. "Damn.....you bit hard."

"Your endurance was remarkable. You also put a higher amount of volume of semen into me as well."

"It.......it felt pretty good......for the most part."

"I was still not using all of my strength on you."

"Oh, I know that part. Fuck......"

"I pity the Shal'rein people that find human mates," Shira commented. "The Shal'rein must learn to use caution with their sex drives and strength. The human males and females that choose to be with a Shal'rein must also learn patience and to be ready the day they choose to have children. It is the only way that the families will survive if the Itreans are to survive as a whole."

"You took the words right out of my mouth," Javier replied to her.

"Indeed. Shall we?"

He went and reached for her hand. He brought it to his mouth as he kissed her two largest fingers. She replied in kind as she leaned her head forward and kissed him on the mouth.

"I can be rough like that again if you wish......" she whispered to him. "Assuming you feel like you can produce the same amount of volume as you did before." She moved her body up to look down at him again. Her face remained absolutely collected like she never told him.

"Umm.....let's get cleaned up first and make sure that I don't bleed out," Javier replied, keeping his own form of composure. "Maybe......the shower next time?"

She gave the nod to him. "Quite......"

Chapter 4: Departure

"Owww......." Javier remarked as he would roll his shoulder and arm around. "Damn, that bite of yours was rough."

Shira stood next to Javier as they both carried their belongings. He looked up at her as she tilted her head and eye towards him. She gave no indication of emotion to the destruction she had done to his body the night before. Even Javier had a slight amount of embarrassment at the rough sex they had together, but a part of him felt happy to at least hear that Shira was interested in becoming a parent.

The hangar bay of Aphadus's military base dome consisted of four entry points. These doors would almost take up a large portion of the base itself. Essentially, it was shaped like a cross room with several varieties of shuttles, gunships, and planetary fighter craft. Most of the original F-167 Hawk fighters were lost in the previous battle that Shira wiped out, but the base had received a large amount of the newer replacement F-175 Eagles. There were also nine flying wing B-110 Stingray Bomber/Gunships in the hangar facility as well. Most of these crafts were placed in two sections of the giant area to allow room for incoming shuttles and transports. They both stood from entry doors that led into the base. Javier could see some of the hangar crew anticipating the arrival of the transport. There were a couple of magnetic cranes in place. Overhead announcements were constantly being called out for any pending arrivals.

"You have been quiet this morning," Javier told Shira.

"Hmmm....." Shira remarked.

"You get to finally be on a ship again.....although, I know that you don't get to command it."

"The regrettable truth of those words," she calmly mentioned as she looked at her bag of clothing.

Javier looked at his uniform. Unlike the officer's dress uniform, the one that he wore was more like Shira's version. The typical UHN military jumpsuit was fitted to wear by the officer and enlisted alike, with only rank insignias being the apparent difference. It consisted more of the blue color to represent Earth but carried the red outlines representing Mars throughout it.

"I am not used to wearing this jumpsuit," Javier said.

"Weren't you trained to adorn it?" Shira asked him.

"Yes.....but I preferred the fancier officer's attire that I have been wearing. It is way more comfortable."

"You have gotten too comfortable in this environment. It is making you lax."

"Guilty as charged. You can't blame me, though. Ugh.....I am going to be chaffing for days."

Shira seemed more distracted again. She was looking at the hangar bay doors that were closest to the both of them. Javier was used to this, but he continued to try to engage in small talk with her, even if she wanted it or not. He could still feel a tingling pain throughout his body. There was nobody around them, which naturally provided a sense of privacy.

"Man......" he remarked. "Are you sure that you didn't break any bones from last night's encounter?"

"I assure you that I am partially qualified in basic medical procedures," Shira explained as she momentarily looked at him. "The medical tools sealed the puncture wounds adequately. The loss of blood can be replaced in a few days naturally. There is no permanent damage to your wrists and arms."

"Yeah, but my waist......you really bruised it."

"Again, scans showed no damage. As your human doctors would quote, 'You will live.'"

"Just wait until I grab your vulnerable spot and twist it on our next encounter. I will dominate you on the next encounter."

"Telling me what you plan on doing is not always the wisest of decisions prior to a conflict or battle," Shira explained to him.

"What if I was giving you false information as to what my true intentions are?"

Shira went and turned her body to look at him. At first, she was studying his facial inflections. Despite their professionalism, she gave a very humble nod to him before it quickly faded.

"Then I will look forward to our next encounter," Shira told him.

"I as well," Javier remarked as he watched her turn towards the door. He looked down at his black boots. He could feel the tightness of the wear like he hadn't worn them in a long time. The magnetic pads would be suitable for walking in a ship with zero gravity, and his hair was neatly trimmed to prevent it from floating around too much. He could even tell that Shira's hair was more wrapped up than it usually was.

"Ugh......I am going to miss this place," Javier commented.

"A change of scenery is one that can benefit you," Shira said. "It is a common issue with both humans and the Itreans. They become too accustomed to the lifestyles that they don't know what others have to live through. The end result is that social constructs form based on how they live and the environment that is around them."

She put her bag down as she reached into the back pocket of her uniform. There was a metal tin box that she pulled out. It was something that he was all too used to by now. She neatly popped open the box of her neatly made cigarettes. She took one of them and placed it in her mouth. She then took a small laser lighter, bringing it to the tip before lighting it. The faint odor of cigarette smoke began to fill the area around them before the air took it away. She then placed the lighter and tin box away before keeping the lit cigarette tucked between her two fingers.

"Getting one last chance to light up one?" Javier asked her.

"If it will be, one thing that I will miss is the possible chance to enjoy these before getting on a ship."

"Yeah, I imagine that they generally frown on the prospect of smoking on a ship."

"The amount of damage inflicted from secondhand smoke is insignificant," she remarked as she took a deep whiff of the cigarette smoke she generated. "I am thankful that your lungs are augmented to handle them."

"I imagine that you never had to worry about that for your former crew."

"Not when our bodies are far more resilient than yours. Regardless, your medical technology has rendered cancer all but forgone by now."

"I don't think they are necessarily worried about that. I think it has more about the fact that the cigarette smoke can get in the way of performance, the fact that it is a fire hazard, and be a nuisance to the rest of the crew that doesn't smoke."

"Partially correct on those assessments, but ultimately incorrect," she said as she breathed out a bunch of smoke. "I wish to smoke. Never get in the way of a Shal'rein when they smoke."

"And is that one of your rules?"

"It is my fourth rule of the universe," she said in the most severe tone she could ever make.

Javier smiled as she continued to smoke her cigarette. He went and placed his bags down as he waited for the transport to arrive. A part of him began to wonder how much longer was needed to wait. He noticed as he looked down at her back that the stopwatch was partially protruding from her back pocket. It was next to her tin box of cigarettes.

"Thank you for the gift," Shira told him. He could tell that she caught him looking at her ass.

"Anytime. I hope it works as it intends," he said.

"Only time is the true answer to that question."

"I am curious, though. Why not just take a shuttle to the Jian Seng?" he wondered.

"It is because the Jian Seng doesn't need a hangar bay. It is a composite ship."

She continued to smoke her cigarette. Her single working eye closed as she seemed to relish it. The secondhand smoke would filter out of her nostrils as she kept her mouth shut.

"I hope those Cebravin brands are working out," he commented.

"They are adequate. I admit the cannabis isn't as effective as the Cebravin brand of tobacco. The T'rintar clan does have a satisfactory brand, however. I was planning on getting more, that is, until the move to the ship would disrupt it."

For about two minutes, they both said nothing until finally, the main doors next to them began to open up. The two sliding doors began to slowly open up to reveal the dim-lit sky above them. These doors were utterly enormous, reaching as high as a hundred meters. It almost extended to the dome's lower center.

"There it is," Javier replied, pointing up. Shira instead focused on her cigarette smoking.

There was a tiny silhouette of a spaceship that was coming into view. It looked almost like a rectangular box with wings on it, but it began to get closer and closer. By the time the doors had fully opened up, the Jian Seng had lowered its descent more and more.

The ship was a winged transport that measured no more than 100 meters in length. It looked like a gray flying horseshoe that had a large metal armored box in the center. There were two visible thrusters on the port and starboard side of the ship that adjusted to prevent the ship from losing control. Each thruster was lit red hot with light plumes of smoke coming from the ends of the flames. In the atmosphere, its outstretched wings were visible at first until it began to get closer and closer to the dome. Once it got close enough, they began to fold and retract into the sides of the ship. Red lights began to emit from its hull as it was coming to land.

The ship's width was perfect enough to fit into the base's dome structure. It had enough room to adjust its pitch and angle against any slight headwind that might veer it off course. The thrusters, however, were loud as Javier went and put his hands to his ears. Even if the ship was landing some distance from them, the rush of air being driven to them was starting to pick up.

Shira gave a sigh as her cigarette was starting to be put out. She then stabbed what was left of the burnt cigarette onto the other palm of her hand, putting it out before smashing and discarding it.

Javier had a better chance to evaluate the Jian Seng. The typical Fu Yi class transport was designed to serve as a light to medium transport ship. Its sole purpose was to do just that. The greatest affluence was its large middle container where the cargo was held in. The armored skin helped protect the container and keep it safe from the elements of space. On the starboard bow section of the ship was a pointed nose where the main bridge was located. On the other port bow side was a smaller nose that looked like a makeshift pilot room. In reality, the ship seemed pretty sturdy, even for an old vessel. There was a small turreted cannon on the bottom starboard bridge section and a larger, heavier gun mounted on the port bow section.

1...56789...32