Gabatrix: The Terrorists of Batrice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heh.....I.....I am speechless," Mizu explained to them. "I was expecting so much more when it came to this process."

"All the rules and laws respect our union," Li'lo told him. "It is respected so highly that mated soldiers will fight together in the same battlegrounds, raise families together, work together, and fight together."

He kneeled down to them. He wanted to take them then and there as Jenta was the first to leap up to him. She pressed her elongated snout to his neck as Mizu naturally began to caress her. It was the first time that he truly explored her body. The smooth white scales were slightly rougher than a human woman, but she was still soothing to the touch. He began to kiss her on the neck as she seemed to chirp a little bit. When she pulled back a little bit, Mizu went and applied his lips to the tip of her lips of her snout. She again began to chirp a little bit more. It naturally made Mizu pull back a little bit as he could see Li'lo watching them closely. She had an inquisitive look on her face.

"Am I hurting you?" Mizu asked her.

"No......just different," Jenta replied.

"It isn't your fault," Li'lo explained. "We understand that you humans.........kiss when it comes to love."

"You......wait......you Itreans don't kiss?" Mizu asked, confused as he held Jenta close to him.

"We do......just not that way," Jenta explained.

"What do you do?"

"Ummm....." Jenta seemed like she couldn't answer but in one way. She took her elongated nose and began to do what she was doing before as she slightly opened up her long mouth towards Mizu. Her small light serrated teeth gently pressed against his neck as she was cautious. Mizu got the gif of it as he held perfectly still. The tiny teeth poked but did not hurt. He closed his eyes as she had it but then let go. Li'lo was next as she got next to him and opened up her mouth. She pressed her clawed-like hands to his arms as she leaned in and did the same thing. Even though Li'lo's snout was smaller than Jenta's, the modern Yutilian's facial jaws had less but more prolonged and sharper teeth. She was also conscientious as she gently bit down on Mizu's neck. He remained calm as he could feel the many teeth poke against his neck. It lasted for about a few seconds as he could feel the hot breath hit him.

Finally, both of them released as they looked at him. "That is how we......kiss...." Li'lo answered. "Of course.....there are many ways that it is done."

"Heh......" Mizu said as he put his hand to his neck. He noticed that they did an excellent job in their act of passion. No blood was drawn, and there were no signs of any damage. Technically, they were actually quite powerful, even for their small sizes. With their powerful claws and teeth, he realized that they could very easily rip him up if he weren't careful, but that sort of thing wasn't on his mind as Mizu's hand pressed forward and began to feel the fabric of Li'lo. It naturally went to her chest.

Li'lo began to close her eyes as Jenta watched. She could see the hands go towards the breasts of Li'lo as she could quickly notice that she lacked anything. Instinctively, Jenta went and carefully took one of Mizu's hands as she pressed it to her chest, almost as a way to feel satisfied.

He could see both of the women breathing hard. Instincts began to drive him more and more as Mizu went and tried again to kiss Jenta on the tip of her snout. He wrapped his arms around her as he held her tightly. She began to chuckle again in her own way, but she was adapting quickly. Eventually, it began to stop as Li'lo caressed Mizu's hair.

He broke the kiss with Jenta as he looked at the albino face. She was adapting to it relatively fast as he could tell that she was starting to enjoy it more and more. A part of him wanted to rip the clothes off of both of the women. If the world came to an end tomorrow, then it wouldn't have mattered. A part of him did tell him one thing that he needed to do. He had to tell them, but it gave him an idea.

"There is one thing that I wanted to do before......we get down and at it," he explained. "I.....want to take a shower. I feel unclean. I don't mean to sound like the person who isn't ready for the sex, but I feel like I am dirty from everything today. That orange muck crap.....well.....one industrial shower doesn't feel like enough."

"Do both! Do Both!" Jenta said as she happily clapped her hands together.

"Mate and clean," Li'lo replied.

Mizu felt his heartbeat more and more as he knew that good things were coming at any second.

"Yeah, why not?" He asked.

With that, Mizu headed toward the shower. As he walked past the kitchen area, he could see the two women were beginning to take their clothes off. It didn't take much for him to take his shirt off as he placed it on a small rack. His mind was a flutter as he began to really think about everything that was happening. His adrenaline and hormones felt like they would shoot through the roof. The idea of two women being at his home and being with them was something that started to make him happier and happier. Never did he ever imagine the concept, but there it was in front of him.

It would be an adjustment for him as he considered it more and more. He began to take off his shorts as the elastic strap quickly came off. He realized that he wasn't only exposing his bare chest to them, but they were doing everything they could to get naked. In reality, the extravagant dresses that both Li'lo and Jenta wore were seemingly complex, but we're only a simple layer of clothing. They required both of their assistance in taking off their clothes. Jenta's dress was clamped to the back, making it hard to reach, but they were there together. Li'lo already had her clawed hands undoing the clamps holding them together.

Mizu debated if he was going to sit and watch the two women get naked or if he should go ahead and get the shower running. On the one hand, watching a person get nude was little more than one of the most exciting aspects of a romantic atmosphere, but he felt it would be even better if he jumped in the shower and started to get everything ready. If he stopped now, he would most likely make love to them right then and there. The idea of warm water flowing down both of them was more ideal to him. In the end, he felt it was better to let them come to him and have the warm water flowing at the same time.

He took his underwear off as Li'lo took a glance at Mizu's nakedness. Semi-rigid, he could tell that Li'lo was doing her best to disrobe with one of Jenta's eyes looking at him at the same time. As he started to back into the restroom, he could see the dress coming off of Jenta. The dress easily seemed to come off now as he could see the whole torso of a reptilian woman. It was starting to make him become more erect. Even if she weren't human, the concept of getting naked regardless was what mattered the most.

Mizu stepped into the restroom. The well-placed tile floor consisted of smooth marble and took the entirety of the room itself. The toilet, faucet, and shower area were clean and beautiful to look at it. Compared to Fort Batrice, this room was meant for more affluent couples. With the ugly outside environment and the fact that so many had long abandoned the world, many of these pristine apartments were available for those with even the lowest of incomes. He couldn't argue with his fortune, even with the hard job, but this was fleeing his mind more and more as he stepped towards the shower section.

He opened the sliding door as he stepped into the shower stall. While he had only a fleeting glance of this place when he first came to it, the marble floor had a large center drain. The water would naturally all come to the center as it would drain. The stall itself was so big that a family of people could bathe in it. There was a two-seat marble-lined bench that was in the stall as well. It even had a large overhead display so that couples or individuals could wash and watch shows at the same time. For now, he decided to go ahead and keep it off.

"Incredible," he said to himself as he tapped the panel on the wall. He accessed the controls as the water began to fall down. The sounds of fast-moving water filled the scene. He stood away from the showerhead as he grabbed the bar of fresh soap available. He tested the water as it was still cold. It would take about ten seconds for the warm water to reach him.

"One thing is for sure. I can't argue about the water if it is clean or not," he continued to talk to himself. "If I don't do a good enough job, then I will probably be the first person to know it."

The water felt pure. He didn't think too much more of it. He knew he did an excellent job as the water was clean and comfortable to the touch. He applied it to his face and felt ordinary water. If the filters were not operating as they should, he would feel the light scorching touch of the acidic liquid. It felt assuring to him as he knew that he was doing his part to help the community. Perhaps one day, he would never have to worry about cleaning the filters again as the Itreans were making the long progress to clean the planet. That alone was something that he would also get a chance to see in his lifetime. He relished the thought of his position. He felt that he was living a life of pure luxury when compared to over a week ago. He stepped into the water as he let the warm water run over his body. He could feel his black hair get wet as his hand went down to his erect member. The thoughts of finally getting laid in an environment that were becoming less and less hostile towards single men was one that he wasn't going to take for granted.

He sat down on the comfortable bench as he left the sliding door open. He sat at the edge of the overhead shower as he practically closed his eyes. He could hear the distance of activity coming from outside of the restroom. His ear could keep tuned with the words being spoken as he let the warm water continue to flow over his toes. He opened up his eyes and looked at his toned body. He remarked at the area where he was shot, and he could see the patched-up scar where the bullet went clean through. He felt like he could breathe a sigh of relief at the fact that he was alive.

Before he knew it, he could see the outlines of the vague images of two Yutilian women enter his restroom. The privacy-like pane walls made it hard to see the two as he could hear the sounds of talon claws tapping the marble floor as they walked. They began their trek into the open door of the shower.

It was Jenta that stepped into the shower first. At first glance, he could see a white feathery scaled covered woman walk into the shower stall. Her nakedness was for him to enjoy. She almost appeared as a bird at first. Her pink-like feathers were way easier to see without the clothing in the way. It was the first time that he could see the incredible detail of gray, brown, and green streak patterns that lined her white frame. Her tail swung momentarily as she got her footing on the smooth floor. Even the gold rings on her body had been removed.

The moment that she stepped inside, she approached Mizu as the water began to cover her. Her feathers became drenched as they retracted to her body. She was looking at him and admiring him immediately. Mizu, on the other hand, looked at her mid-frame. She lacked breasts, a belly button, and didn't have nipples to her body. She still, however, naturally had a slight curve to where breasts would typically be located. Instead, the underbelly that she had was a slightly different color consisting of a peach-like color. She did have a vagina as well. The slit was located right at an area a woman would normally have a crotch, but being reptilian, she lacked any pubic hair.

Li'lo was the next person to step inside. Her greener scale color was easier to see without clothing. In many aspects, her frame was very similar to Jenta's, but there were noticeable differences. She was naturally the same size. Her green scales would shift with the patterns of dark green, blue, and even yellow from top to bottom. Her feathers naturally retracted a little bit as she could sense the proximity of water. She had a tan-colored section where her more human-like features were apparent. Mizu could see that she had two small, firm breasts with dark brown colored nipples. She had a belly button as well. This section appeared to be way more flesh-like or consisted of a very thin scale-like system. Below it was her crotch, where she had a vaginal slit very similar to Jenta's. All in all, it impressed Mizu in their appearances.

"Both of you are very beautiful," he told them.

"Thank you," Jenta replied as she was the first to reach him. She got next to him as her head tilted to analyze him closely. Sitting down, it was easier for her to admire him with her reptilian-like eyes. She was no longer the same nervous wreck that she was on Fort Batrice. This was a prime of her species that even Mizu could see. He could feel as Jenta went and placed her clawed hand to his knee. She began to explore the reaches of his body. The water made her white scales shimmer from the overhead lighting. She was cautious in her actions as not to hurt him by accident. Mizu could watch as Li'lo began to step forward. He could only have so much attention on one woman.

"This water feels pretty nice," Li'lo remarked. "I thi....."

SLIP!

With a sudden jolt, Li'lo's feet lost traction on the wet smooth surface of the floor. With claws waving and her arms flailing about, she went careening straight to the floor as Mizu and Jenta heard the preverbal thump sound of her snout and chest impacting the marble floor below her.

"Ow! Ow......owie.....," Li'lo replied. She had practically face-planted straight onto the floor. Her back was getting soaked from the water.

"Whoa!" Mizu replied as he got out of his seat. Jenta replied in unison as they both offered a helping hand to her.

"Ah.....I am alright......I am alright," Li'lo said. "Ow.....I am alright."

She appeared stunned as both of them helped her get upright. She got on her feet as the water continued its torrential downfall upon her. Mizu could see that she wasn't bleeding as she was trying to shake off any of the lasting pain that she had.

"Remind me to get a mat, so you don't slip again," Mizu told her.

"Good idea......yeah......good idea.....," Li'lo said.

Jenta made some chirping sounds as she was trying to hold back her laughter. Li'lo was getting back into the swing of things, but Mizu already had an idea. He knew it was the perfect time to take advantage of the situation as he went and placed his hands on her hips. His hands could feel the soft scales to her. It felt slightly rougher than human skin, but the water made it very slick. The warmth of her was welcoming as he began to make gentle kisses to her chest. Her pain was quickly replaced with pleasure as he could feel the smooth, malleable tissue. She was not the most heavily stacked of women, but it was also understandable due to her petite frame. Her areolas were the size of dimes as Mizu's fingers began to play with them. The kissing started to make Li'lo chirp a little bit, almost as if she was being tickled.

As Mizu got on his knees, his body began to feel the pressure of pressing against the tiles. He could also feel the pointed snout of Jenta as she began to probe his body. His butt was exposed as Jenta got on her knees. Her soaked tail wrapped around Mizu's leg as Mizu could feel precisely where Jenta was going. Instead, Mizu decided to alter the direction so that way it would be easier for everyone. With his hands, Mizu lifted Li'lo from the floor. She was amazingly light, being almost around 30 kilograms. He gently placed her on the seat as her soft green tail wrapped around his chest. He coaxed her crotch upward toward his mouth as he began to kiss near her nether region.

With his but pressed upward, Jenta had a clear opening toward Mizu's crotch in turn. Mizu could feel Jenta's pointed snout poke and prod near his scrotum with the warm water still flowing. She was naturally curious as to the appendage as she carefully used the back of her hand to investigate the mysterious hanging globes.

Mizu let himself go as he applied his tongue to Li'lo's crotch. The scales themselves were a little bit harder than typical human skin. He quickly learned that the Yutilian crotch was like a cloaca rather than an actual human vagina. While she cooed a little bit from the kisses, she wasn't feeling as much pleasure from skin contact. That was, of course, until Mizu used his fingers to separate her entrance. The dark purple entrance opened up the moment that he did so. He didn't see a clitoris, but he started to put his tongue to it. There he began to taste the flesh of her opening. The pleasant taste was not that bad, and her response was similar to that of any other human woman.

"Ah......" Li'lo replied as she instinctively opened up her legs to give him better leeway. She began to breathe harder as he lapped the entrance with a renowned vigor. A part of her seemed to be surprised at this form of pleasure. She panted a little bit as her hand stretched outward over Mizu's hair. She didn't know how to react as she began to shake a little bit.

The taste was a mixture of a light copper and sugar that resided together. It quickly faded, however, as Mizu's saliva mixed in with it. Mizu, on the other hand, began to feel something more and more between his legs. Jenta started to use her snout to sniff his member. The running water made it difficult for her, however. Any natural aroma and odor generated were quickly erased by the liquid itself. With that, however, with her curiosity partially sated, she used her clawed hand to grab his member carefully. She played with the black silk pubic hair momentarily as she began to produce a gentle rub. It was challenging at first. Her talons did risk cutting Mizu by accident. She aimed the edges down as she began to pump his member gently.

"That......feels good," Li'lo tried to answer. The running water was nonstop, however.

It was tricky to maintain such a position, however. Mizu's knees were beginning to hurt from the solid floor. He ignored it as he continued to let the pleasure of Jenta's handjob ride through his body. Instead, he caressed Li'lo's legs, accepting her body and its grace. One of Li'lo's hands was on his head while the other went to his hand. Her four-digit hand was enveloped by the enormous size of Mizu's hand. Meanwhile, Mizu could feel Jenta's other hand caress his back. She used her smaller frame to squat down rather than be on her knees to help avoid putting any more pressure on her knees.

"Ah.....," Li'lo began to moan more and more. It was light but never-ending. Mizu's tongue would like the muscle lining more and more. Saliva began to drip down from her cloaca opening as the woman was breathing hard and aggressively. This saliva would continue to flow down to her anus and then to her tail, where the moving water would quickly wash it off. The one catch, of course, was that Mizu needed to find a clit to target. Since she didn't have a bud to go after, it naturally caused him to lick the entire interior of the entrance. As he tried to pick up the pace, he noticed a very real potential problem. Her opening, which was very likely similar to Jenta's, was tiny. He even wondered if his member could fit into her entrance, to begin with.

The pumping motion that Jenta maintained on Mizu's circumcised member was not exactly the most glorious of actions, but the idea was sound. Mizu could feel the pleasure being brought to him. His scrotum danced and bounced from the rhythmic motions. The water formed a natural lubricant and helped in the pleasuring itself. It was beginning to get harder and harder to feel as his knees were starting to really hurt.