Gabatrix: The Terrorists of Batrice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Li'lo was feeling pleasure, but it wasn't intensifying anymore than it should. It would prove challenging to achieve orgasm unless he could really keep up with it. Finally, Mizu had to change his approach in trying to pleasure the two women. He had to stand up. His leg and knee shifted as it gestured to Jenta to stop at what she was doing.

Mizu disengaged from pleasuring Li'lo as he stood up. Jenta quickly pulled away as her feathers got struck hard from the water. She looked very much like a wet bird. The feathers were weighed down on her head as she did her best to look innocent.

Instead, Li'lo could see Mizu stand up. He could feel the hands of the two women on him. He didn't want to stop as the pain of his knees let up. He instead went to the other seat on the bench. Li'lo could see that he was preparing to reach out for her. She extended her arms outward as Mizu picked her up again and brought her to his waist. Being light enough, it was easy to pick up the reptilian woman. Her stomach and chest were still pointed away from him as he naturally gripped her hips and waist. Her tail whipped around a little bit as she was sitting between his legs.

Li'lo had a perfect view of Jenta as she walked over and sat by the other bench. She was given a chance to sit down as Li'lo could see her mate's elongated rod poking against her waist. Mizu's member was quite large, at least when compared to her. While he wasn't heavily endowed, Li'lo's small size had the tip of his penis reach almost to her belly button.

"Let me know when you are ready," Mizu gestured to her.

"Do it, my mate," Li'lo replied.

With that, Mizu lifted her up and placed her vaginal entrance towards the tip of his rigid member. Carefully, Li'lo used her fingers to open up her entrance as he lowered her down. It was challenging at first. Despite the slick walls induced from oral sex, she was incredibly tight. The narrow passage made it challenging as Li'lo tried to use gravity to assist him. The tip of his member began to push open her canal more and more as she was lowered down.

"Ah.....ah.....ow......ah," Li'lo replied as she could feel the massive rod burrow into her insides. It was intense at first. Mizu was doing his best not to hurt her.

"Oh......ha......wow, you are tight," Mizu replied. The narrow tunnel squeezed his cock like a vice. For a moment, his tip touched something inside of her as she was fully impaled by his cock. Buried almost to the hilt, Mizu could instead feel the wall where her cervix was located. If he was any bigger, he would risk causing severe damage to her. Instead, he counted his blessings that he was small enough to be able to pleasure these women. The only way to find out was to begin thrusting into her. It was the only way Li'lo and Jenta were going to adjust to this form of sex. Mizu knew that the key to handling good sex and adjustments to body differences was to first let her body stretch naturally. The vagina was just like any other muscle. He would occasionally wiggle around a little bit to ensure that his cock would adjust and keep her muscles expanding.

"So big!" Li'lo said as Jenta placed her arm on both of them.

"Shit......wow," Mizu commented. The pressure was intense for a little while.

Jenta was admiring the scene considerably, but she appeared to be somewhat envious as to the events transpiring ahead of her. Even Mizu could glance and see her face and posture. Instead, she was gathering knowledge and noting everything that was happening. Her hand was comforting to feel.

"How are you doing?" Mizu asked Li'lo.

She nodded. "Give me a little bit of time......you are......very big."

Mizu could only imagine what it felt like for her. He could feel that the walls were starting to adjust. It would have to be something similar for Jenta as well. He was thankful at least that Itrean women were very much the same as human women.

"Please don't release in her...." Jenta pleaded with Mizu.

"You don't want me to cum inside of her?"

"No.....not yet. I want to be the first."

"I have......to respect Jenta's wishes," Li'lo struggled to say. "She was.....the first to request your mateship before I did."

"I understand," Mizu replied. "I.....will do my best."

"No....you must hold out," Jenta continued. "No matter how badly you want to. You will have a chance later on tonight. Please......my mate."

"I will do what I can."

Mizu kept a good firm hold on Li'lo. He could see that she was getting better. The muscles were stretching out more and more to accommodate the rather gargantuan-sized penis that was lodged within her. Mizu must have imagined that it was challenging for any Yutilian or Aksren to adjust to this form of sex......with the exception of the Shal'rein, of course. It was obvious. The Itreans had to adapt to it. He knew that both of them wanted children. He would have to make sure that they were ready to do so.

"Ok....." Li'lo said as she did her quick nods. "I am ready."

With that, Mizu decided to start thrusting into her. Again, the walls were constrictive. It allowed just enough room that the tip of his member would tap her cervix. The position he had was perfect as he could feel everything that was inside of her. The pleasure was intense. In fact, he knew if he went too fast, that the friction alone would cause him to release too quickly. In order to satisfy both women, he would have to be slow and methodical in his thrusts. He did want to conserve his energy at well. He knew that he was going to have a long night.

"Damn, that feels amazing," Mizu commented.

"It does.......it does," Li'lo said as she was getting used to it.

Mizu took his hands and adjusted Li'lo's digitigrade legs to the bench. This would allow her to naturally spring up and down on his waist without having to use his legs to push into her. It would also give her the ability to control the rhythm better than he did. Deep inside, he could feel the tip press against different parts of her vaginal entrance. He could swear that he felt some sort of rigid bump inside of her. Every time the tip of his penis would hit it, Li'lo would shutter not in pain but outright pleasure.

"What......is that, that I feel?" Mizu asked.

"You are hitting the......." Jenta seemed to struggle to find the word. "Umm......clit....clitoral?"

"I understand."

It must have been like magic as Mizu thought about it more and more. Human women might end up having a true competitor with the Itrean women. The sexual pleasure was far better than the nights he slept with his girlfriend long ago. These alien women truly found a suitable mate. He knew he was an overnight stud. Not only did they promise to be with him, but give him a family and remain with him. He could only imagine what his brother would have thought about this. Evolution guided him to this point. A man could have as many women as they wanted, and the Itreans were on the menu at least as far as he felt.

"It was.....worth breaking you two out," he told them as he continued to do his slow thrusts.

"We are so happy to have found you," Jenta told Mizu. "I can't wait to be in union with you."

He reached out to her hand as he helped keep Li'lo in balance. It was his way as he looked at Jenta's innocent face. In and out, Li'lo would gently bounce on Mizu's legs and waist as she could feel the massive rod enter and recede from her.

Jenta started to get inquisitive. She began to tilt her head as she watched Li'lo's body move up and down. She got off the bench as the running water began to hit her more and more. She stood up as she looked more and more at the frontal scene of the two joined together. Mizu went and gripped Li'lo's right breast as he began to play with it. It made Jenta envious, but she did watch the area that she wanted to see the most.

Her attention was focused on the entering and exiting of Mizu's member. Her curiosity once again brought her to where she wanted to be as she got closer and closer to it. Mizu could only surmise as to why. It was apparent that the male Yutilian penis, before Zilik's Disease subsequently wiped them out, was different. The most obvious was that they were smaller. Being reptilian, everything must have been internal instead of sitting outside the body. He could see that was what Jenta's attention was focused on the most.

"What are those two hanging things?" Jenta asked.

"Human scrotum," Li'lo replied. "It is......the place where his sperm is located."

She seemed really happy to have heard that as she got down on her knees and placed her snout very close to their crotches. Each time Mizu was fully inside of her, Jenta could see a protruding bump against the lower section of Li'lo's stomach. It was how much her body was stretching just to accommodate him. Her snout began to gently rub against the two globes.

Mizu was in heaven. Not only was the pleasure incredible, but he had another woman that was trying to please him at the same time. Jenta's mouth opened up as she extended her tongue towards it. She was careful not to bite down on it as she began to lick his scrotum over and over again. Despite the warm water, the feeling was everywhere.

"Ah.......fuck," Mizu said.

Jenta could see that he was in total joy. Li'lo was still going up and down. Finally, a tremor rose through her body. The repeated impacts of the bump had done the trick as a small orgasm hit her hard. She shook a little bit as the muscle walls began to constrict over and over again on Mizu's member.

"I have to stop....." Mizu told her. "I will release too soon."

Jenta immediately disengaged as she stood up and looked at Li'lo intently. Her face said it all to her as Li'lo was recovering from her orgasm. Mizu was breathing hard, but he could feel the urge to release lessen more and more. He gave the nod to Jenta.

"Please......please," Jenta pleaded to him.

"Alright," he told her. With that, he tapped Li'lo to get off of him. He used his strength to pull her off as his raging member needed to be quelled. He placed her to the side as she tried to recompose herself. Her hand was placed on her crotch as she seemed satisfied with what she got.

Jenta stood up as she naturally performed the same position as she had seen Li'lo perform. This time, the only difference was that she would be directly facing him and not having her back aimed at him. Mizu helped her out as he lifted her from the floor and gently placed her on his lap.

It felt slightly different than before for Mizu. The more and more that he was with her, the more he could start to see their different personalities. Jenta felt more demanding but was seemingly gentle as well. The moment that she was placed onto her lap, the more she felt at home with him. His erection, still slick with the juices of Li'lo, was ready for Jenta. It poked against her flat stomach and chest. For a second, she took her hand and pressed it against the tip. She was admiring the sheer size of it.

She didn't hesitate any longer as she was the one that initiated intercourse. She lifted up her wet tail and butt into the air as her knees were on the bench. She adjusted herself and lowered the tip straight into her opening. The combination of the wetness of Mizu and herself made it challenging at first. She tried to lower herself but momentarily slipped as her weight fell down. The entire tip impaled deep within her tunnel.

"Yep!" Jenta cried out. Mizu naturally embraced her as she was whimpering. It was almost as if she was losing her virginity. Mizu could feel the sheer tightness of her. He could even feel her heartbeat coursing through his member.

Jenta was shaking as Mizu almost pulled out of her. The moment that he tried to do so, Jenta went and planted her claws to his back. She was breathing hard as she was gesturing him to simply wait.

"Just give her a little bit of time," Li'lo told him.

"I know....." Mizu replied.

Jenta was still cringing for what seemed like minutes. Mizu was giving her the time that she needed. She was very quiet. The pain must have been intense, but she was fighting it off to the best of her abilities. Instead, she tilted her head and leaned forward onto him. He could feel her face plant to his neck.

"I love you......" Jenta whispered to him.

"I know you do," Mizu replied.

"So happy....."

"Me too....."

"Thank you for my life.....thank you for becoming our mate."

It was a constant theme that made Mizu happy to hear. It was assurance for him that his sacrifices were not in vain. He instead had one arm gently coursing Jenta's back. He could see that Li'lo gave a satisfactory smile, in turn, to see them together.

"How are you......." Mizu tried to ask her.

Jenta began to lift her butt up and down as his member would drive hard into her. Mizu was taken by complete surprise by her sudden change. Her pain seemed to be gone, or she was possibly just ignoring it as she took over their intercourse. Unlike Li'lo that was slow, Jenta was much faster. The pleasure was intense as Mizu naturally kept his arms wrapped around her. Her flat chest mended right into the larger, more muscular chest of Mizu.

She felt perfectly soft, light, and easy to handle. Her smoothness was only overshadowed by the dripping wet feathers that also covered Mizu. Deep inside, Mizu wouldn't know how long he could survive. He could feel her burrowing onto his member, driving something so significant into her like a monster with a ravenous appetite. She was making a series of chirps and warbles as he was doing his best to overcome the sheer pleasure of it all.

"Ennn....." Mizu remarked as he grunted to the small albino reptilian woman. Her tail was flailing about as Li'lo was nodding her head. Deep inside, his member found the signature bump that was inside of her. Much like Li'lo, it would get hit over and over again as his dick would slide out and drive back into her. Every time it hit her, the more and more she wanted to feel it.

The energy she had was through the roof for Mizu. She was unstoppable. Much like the battle to get her off the station, there were some mysteries that he still had with Jenta. She was more powerful than she seemed, and it was only made apparent during moments like this.

"I don't think......that I will last much......longer," Mizu tried to say.

"Release in her," Li'lo said. "Don't feel bad......we will mate again in a few hours......then it will be me next."

She increased her rhythm as fast as she could. There was nothing that Mizu could do to fight this. Her energy was so strong, and she wasn't stopping. The milking action of her small vagina was like a vice. Designed to ensure that he would release, evolution had taken him to this point. There was nothing that he could do to turn back. He let these two women into his life, and he wouldn't do anything to fight against it. To him, only a fool would turn down these two women. He had forgotten entirely about the running water.

"Eeep!" Jenta said as her insides had a powerful tremor go through her. Her vagina had powerful contractions as her orgasm struck her with massive intensity. She was chirping over and over again as she hugged Mizu with all her strength. It was barely enough for it to be considered an attack on him. It must have been one of the shorter intercourses, but one that he would get used to. From the way it sounded, Li'lo had given him a hint that Itreans have sex more often to compensate for the shorter intercourse times.

Mizu did applaud himself on one thing, though. He survived far longer than he should have. The enduring quality even worked during sex itself. Two women had achieved their orgasms before he did, and he wasn't finished yet. Wanting to release, he kept Jenta embraced as he began to buck hard into her. Using his legs and knees to assist him, he would thrust over and over into her. She wasn't moaning past this point but simply knew that he hadn't reached orgasm yet. She would soon feel it soon, though.

He could feel his member expanding into her with each thrust. He completely lost track of time as he could feel the urge to release. With one powerful push, he drove as hard as he could into her. The tip pressed against her cervix as he exploded inside of her. Hot ropes of sperm flowed out of him and into her. Having nowhere to go, it flowed in the only direction it could go, and that was deep into the cervix.

The pleasure was intense as Jenta made another chirping sound. It happened after each spurt that hit her insides. Her body was being filled with the hot liquid of his seed as she could feel it all. The satisfaction was beyond what she could ever imagine. Her wish had been fulfilled as a tear fell from one of her eyes. Even Li'lo put her hand to her shoulder to express her happiness for her.

Her body felt like it was going to explode from the amount of contents that Mizu had generated. Technological innovations were kind to him. With healthier diets, good exercise, medical assistance, and other things, the orgasm that Mizu had, lasted for almost fifteen seconds. It was so much that Jenta had felt like she had a small bump where the sperm had been placed. She was breathing heavily as she didn't want to disengage from him. Instead, she simply kept her arms locked around him. Not a single drop would be wasted, and she wanted to ensure that one day, an egg would develop from within her.

"Thank you......husband......" Jenta said as they continued to feel the flowing water. The relaxing touch of Li'lo almost made Mizu pass out. It was the best sex that he ever had despite the time frame. He naturally went and kissed Jenta on the side cheek as she seemed to melt into his arms. He knew that his days ahead of him were just the beginning......

*******

All of it was not over yet. Late at night, however, Mizu was stirred awake by something that was beeping from his augmented hand. He had forgotten how much time had transpired. Was it a few hours or only a few minutes?

It was almost pitch black. Even the night sky of the outside window was drowned out by the constant outdoor gray haze that blocked out any starlight of Luna's light from getting in. Instead, Mizu tapped his hand a couple of times to turn on a small night light.

His bed was completely soaked. On it was Li'lo and Jenta that were both sprawled out naked. He himself was still tired and bare naked, but the biggest problem was one that he was going to work in the coming day. Both poor women didn't have access to dryers to help dry off their feathers. They would be wet for some time until the natural air would eventually do it for them.

The beeping sound continued. It wasn't loud, but it was enough that Mizu needed to respond to it. It was an attempted phone call message. It caused him to get out of bed as he got away from the two women and not wake them up. As he did so, he could overhear Li'lo's hand and claw as she reached over and scratched her ass. She shifted around a little bit, but her eyes remained closed.

"Who......is trying to call me?" Mizu quietly asked him. He opened up his augmented hand, and the projected menu screen came on. The beeping sound was consistent with a UWAN video and audio communication. The origin point was one that had Mizu scrambling to get his shirt and underwear on.

"Javier is trying to call me?" he asked himself as he stumbled around the darkroom. He found his shirt as he rushed to get it on. He noticed that his skills at being quiet were working. There was no stir from either Jenta or Li'lo.

"Why?......is he trying to call me now.....ah...." he noted to himself as he found his underwear and put it on. "I should be fine with this.....display camera will only see my shirt and above. "Well.....I guess I owe it to him for helping me out on the hearing not that long ago."

With his hand still open, Mizu used his free hand to grab the phone message and send it in the direction of the display. Immediately, the display turned on as it lit up the couch. He quickly took the sheet and covered up Li'lo and Jenta. He then walked around as the signal was establishing its communication. By the time the connection was achieved, he was sitting down on the sofa.