All Comments on 'Gabbing With Daddy Ch. 02'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatabout 19 years ago
Dam You get better every time

Dam how do You do it. I want a Daddy like that. You should win for the best story of the year because this was it. You got my pussy dripping wet from reading that hot thing. Dam You do know how to write a hot one. You should try to write a book I know I would be the first to buy a copy. TTFN *Winks*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so hott!

I wish you would continue this series. It makes me so wet. Maybe since the dad loves ass fucking, the daughter can get a strap on and fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I want a daddy JUST like this

WOW each story I read of yours just gets better and gets me wetter!!

I wish someone would fuck me with such passion and be my daddy.

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot

Are you going to continue with this story? I loved it and it turned me on so much. I had to finger myself and even use my dildo while reading this. Good job and I hope to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT AND HORNY

I LIKED THE LESBIAN PART, I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A LESBIAN LOVER LIKE THE ONE IN THE STORY, I LIKED THE PLAY ACTING. BUT I AM STILL HORNY, HORNY AND WANTING MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good job

just keep up the good work....loved it ....made me so hot and wet when i read it.....would like to see more of the same thing....ty for the great story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One of the best I've read!!!!

Your story was incredible and kept me on the edge from the very start! You had elements of incest with lesbianism, man-on-man, swapping, domination......and they all flowed so well I had to play with myself to relieve the throbbing between my legs:) Bravo!!!!! Write more!

phantom_goddessphantom_goddessover 15 years ago
oh my god!

your story has got me so horny! it was great, i loved the professor part. older guys turn me on, so please continue the story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

I thought part one was good, but this was even better. Please keep up the good work. You had me cumming before either story ended. over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking Hot

That was THE hottest story I've read in a looooong time! I loved every aspect of it, from the bondage,swapping,lesbianism and blackmail to the all out heat of the story cumming together. My panties are so wet, I can't wait to fuck my "Daddy". Thank you very much for the horniness of this story. Keep 'em cummin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh God Fuck Me Daddy!!

Tha was amazing, love it all. Daddy/Dau/Roomie/Professor it was all hot good hard sex and nasty fun for me. I came so hard thinking/wanting Daddy to fuck my hot tight pussy!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1983 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES