Gabby's Giant Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Courtney walked away to her bottom bunk bed, took off her large black boots and threw herself under the covers, I just sat still in stunned silence, It was hard to put into context how negatively my life had changed in less than an hour from first walking into this dorm room.

My ego and self esteem were gone, shattered, thrown into the trash, and Courtney was the one who threw it in there. And it was painfully obvious that Courtney took great pleasure in doing all of this to me. This is all my fault I thought to myself. The second she saw my face and body language she knew I was intimidated by her, and now look at me! I am sitting on the floor crying because Courtney effortlessly made me crumble into tiny little pieces. The way she grinned as she made me call her 'Miss Courtney' was etched into my consciousness. She was so proud of herself!

The worst part is I was too scared to stick up for myself at all, that isn't the Gabby I know. That apology Courtney made me make to her was all bullshit! I didn't even mean any of it. Who the hell acts like that because you forget to thank them for something? I didn't apologize out of guilt, it was out of fear! Everytime she raises her voice at me, all the courage in my body begins to evaporate and I just melt into fear and submission. I'm going to get out of this I pledge to myself. I'm going to request to get a new dorm room no matter how long it takes, and in the mean time, I'm going to find the strength to confront this giant bully.

I still haven't moved an inch as Courtney began to snore. Just as I did when I first walked into this dorm an hour ago, I found myself frozen in place just staring at her. As I continued to stare at her, a curious thought entered into my head, what if, maybe, Courtney really just wanted to help me? I mean, maybe I really don't know proper manners because of my wealthy, privileged upbringing. Or maybe that's just what I told myself to make the fear go away.

But I couldn't get that thought out of my mind. I need to give her a chance, maybe I do have alot to learn from her. These thoughts made me feel at ease, they helped fight away the anxiety I was feeling about my situation. I felt almost free at the thought of Courtney actually being a good person and wanting to help me. It's all going to be okay I said to myself as I finally got up off my butt, and as quietly as possible, so not to disturb Courtney, started to unpack.

I started with my clothing, and yes, Courtney was right, an overwhelming majority of the stuff in my bags were clothing, from expensive brands nonetheless. I grabbed one bag, dragged it to the closet, and as quietly as possible opened the closet door to another shock. The entire closet was already used up, there was no space at all for my clothing! What the fuck! That bitch didn't leave any room at all for me! Imagine being so arrogant! Anger swelled up inside my petite little body before those thoughts crept back into my head, "Well, she was here first I guess, and she does seem to come from an economically disadvantaged background while I come from money, it is not the end of the world, I'll just keep all my clothes in my bags, what's the big deal?"

After moving all my clothing bags to the edge of the room nearest the closet, I moved my hygiene bag to the bathroom as quietly as a mouse, fearful not to wake up the sleeping giant, only to discover a similar scene in the bathroom. There was no space at all for any of my things! I know it's a tiny bathroom but still, she could have made space for me! Oh well, I'll just leave everything in my bag again, I guess.

I head back to the center of the room and begin to unpack my bag full of pillows and blankets when I looked up and suddenly realized that the entire top bunk bed was covered with softball and field hockey equipment and other sports junk of hers! No way! She took up the entire closet and bathroom, and now she's going to take away my bed? This bitch can not be serious! Forget the fear, it was anger that was building up inside of me again, how can anyone be so inconsiderate of another person they are suppose to live with for months?

Once again I found myself frozen in place, held hostage by two different sets of emotions, anger and fear. Multiple scenarios started playing in my head thinking of how I should deal with the situation I found myself in. But were any of them rational? Would I ever realistically build up the courage to speak my mind to her? She was just so big and scary.

I stood frozen in place for what had to be at least half an hour, just thinking, plotting, hoping things would get better. The only conclusive thought I could agree with myself on was that I had to apply for a new dorm room if things didn't improve, and fast.

*RING* *RING* *RING* *RING* *RING* *RING*

My heart dropped as I heard my very loud phone ring tone go off, despite the overwhelming fear I felt I still managed to leap into action fast, open my electronics bag, and turn off my phone. Phew, that was too close I thought to myself.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" The giantess screamed as she awoke from her slumber.

I felt like I was about to have a panic attack. Oh my god nooo! Oh god no! Oh god! Oh god! What have I done! She explicitly told me to be quiet while she napped! Stupid phone! Fuck! Oh god! What have I done! I'm in trouble now!

Courtney athletically sprung out of bed and continued to scream at me, "DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH LISTENING? DID I NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO FUCK WITH ME?"

I melted in fear. My knees gave out and I fell on my butt to the floor, I instinctively started scooting backwards until my back hit the wall, trying to get as far away from her as I could. She continued yelling as she slowly started moving towards me.

"DO YOU THINK I'M A FUCKING JOKE? DO YOU JUST WANT A BEATING? IS THAT WHAT IT'S GOING TO TAKE TO GET YOU TO UNDERSTAND? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

As she closed in on me my fear grew to new levels that I have never experienced before in my short life, I was almost certain at this point she was going to attack me for waking her. In a meek and last stand to defend myself I covered my face with my shaking hands and lifted my knees up to my chest. Seconds felt like hours as the towering Courtney finally stepped foot next to my trembling body. And then, she just stood there, looking down on me as I sat in a state of absolute terror, before she finally started bursting out in uncontrollable laughter.

"Oh my god! Gabby! I was just fucking joking around girl!" she said, taking breaks in between her words to recover from all the laughing.

"I was already awake you big dummy, I told you I was just taking a quick nap you silly girl!"

I didn't know what to believe at this point, so I just sat there, still, covering my face with my shaking hands.

"Holy shit, you should have seen the look on your face girl! You looked like you just saw a ghost! Come on now, get up, let's stop this fooling around, we have some serious topics we need to talk about, I'll give you a few minutes to change your panties by the way! Looks like you had a little accident down there." Courtney finished with another sadistic laugh as she turned around to walk back to her bottom bunk bed.

I couldn't believe this was real life, my head felt like it was on fire, sweat was dripping down my forehead, and my heart was beating out my chest. It was beyond clear at this point that Courtney got a perverse joy from terrorizing me.

I finally gathered enough courage to lower my hands from my face and look around the room. There she was, just laying on the bed like nothing ever happened, reading a book, completely relaxed and confident.

I ended up staring at her for a little too long, eventually Courtney lowered her book and made eye contact with me.

"Seriously Gabby are you okay? You look a little out of it over there, I didn't mean to scare you that badly, I swear! It was just a damn joke!"

Her eyes then drifted lower and fixated on my pee soaked white cotton panties.

"Oh goodness, those are definitely going to need a washing or two, that's quite the mess you made!" She finished saying before bursting out in laughter.

I felt like I was going to pass out again just from the sheer humiliation alone. It didn't even dawn on me that the way I was sitting, with my knees up to my chest, allowed a clear view of my panties, I guess it just got lost in all of the fear. While she was still staring, I took one of my shaking hands and probed my panties, oh my god! She was right! I was so scared I pissed myself and didn't even realize it. What the hell was wrong with me?

I look up, "I n-need to change r-real quick." I squeak out in a defeated voice.

Courtney bursted out laughing again, "Yeah I think that would be a good idea, Miniskirt." she says as her face was turning red from laughing so hysterically.

My legs still not completely stable, I managed to get up and walk over to my multiple bags of clothing and started ransacking through them to find some panties I could change in.

I finally found another pair of white cotton thong panties, grabbed them, and whisked into the bathroom, my face still red of embarrassment, all the while Courtney was still looking, watching, and laughing at me.

I enter the bathroom, slam and lock the door, and proceed to just fall onto the cold tile floor. I laid there in stunned disbelief. If only I knew what I was walking into just a mere 2 hours ago, I would have turned around and driven home as fast as I could and taken a gap year.

I managed to pick myself up and look at the broken girl reflecting back to me in the mirror. My eyes were still puffy red from all the crying and my forehead still sweaty from the humiliation. I lifted up my skirt and just glared at my piss soaked white cotton panties. Look what that monster did to me, I thought to myself. I've done nothing to deserve this. She just likes to pick on me!

In a fit of rage, I took off my pissed soaked panties and hurled them into the trashcan. Good riddance. I walked over to the sink and splashed my face with water repeatedly in a desperate attempt to wash away all the signs of the pain and humiliation I've been forced to endure these last 2 hours.

I try my best to put on a strong face when I look myself in the mirror, but it's no use. This girl rules over me and she knows it, and deep down, I know it too. In just 2 hours she has broken me down multiple times and crushed my morale. I was now in survival mode, if I can just tough it out until the dorm transfer process plays itself out I'll be in clear and I can pretend all of this never happened.

Just the thought of that gave me enough confidence to put on a big girl face, throw on my fresh white cotton thong panties and walk back out there to once again face my tormentor.

I'm better than this! I'm smart, capable, and strong! I know I can overcome my current predicaments! It's time for the true Gabby to come out I tell myself as I open the bathroom door and try to put on my most realistic confident look.

"It's about damn time you finished up in there Miniskirt, what the hell took so long? Jesus. Did you really need 20 minutes just to change your fucking panties?" Courtney screeched out. She was now sitting on the edge of the bed, legs crossed, with an impatient look on her face while giving me one of her terrifying death stares.

"I want you to come over here RIGHT NOW and have a seat right there." Courtney said, pointing to the floor directly infront of her.

"We are going to go over the rules for my dorm room, and you aren't going to get up from this spot until you fully understand each and every single rule I lay out. Now let's go."

All the fear I had towards this girl returned instantaneously. The new and improved Gabby I tried to build myself into inside the bathroom died an immediate death, and it was already back to the shaking, stuttering Gabby of old. I couldn't believe how scary this girl was.

As my legs got weak and my anxiety started to build back up, I did my best to walk over and sit down in the exact spot in which Courtney pointed to on the cold hard tile floor without collapsing.

"Here's your copy." Courtney said in a proud voice, handing me multiple stapled together pages, clearly looking like something she typed up on Microsoft Word in the past couple days.

My eyes moved like lasers as I scanned through the first page of the document. Holy shit. I already knew this chick was crazy but this was something else. How could she possibly expect anyone to seriously abide by these insane, anti-social rules of her?

"I want you to go through and read every single rule to me out loud, then once you are done reading each individual rule, you are going to look me directly in the eyes, and tell me that you both understand and will obey that rule, do you understand, Miniskirt?"

I found myself unable to form words again, I just sat there in still silence, like I have so many times before these past couple hours, with my mouth wide open, trying to comprehend the absolute insanity I was reading on this document.

"You know I'm getting really fucking tired of this thing where I ask you a question and you ignore it, Miniskirt. I'm trying not to lose my temper again but you are really, really trying me aren't you? I get that you are shy, and clearly very sensitive judging from all the crying you did earlier, but that isn't an excuse for you to ever fucking ignore me when I talk to you!"

"NOW ANSWER ME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? IT'S A SIMPLE YES OR NO QUESTION." Courtney yelled at the top of her lungs.

The shaking intensified, the sweating resumed, the tears were trying to flood down my face once more, and I was on the verge of losing control of my bladder again. All because she was yelling at me. Her voice when she was angry was the most terrifying thing I have ever heard in my life. It thoroughly debilitated me every single time and completely shredded apart any small resistance that might still be inside me. Survival mode was once again activated and I knew that only full compliance would save me in this most dire situation.

I did my best to look up at her and present the strongest possible Gabby I could, but in reality I was just a scared little girl who was shaking and on the verge of crying.

"Y-Yes M-Miss Courtney, I understand, s-sorry for not responding to you s-sometimes, i-it's just that, you're right, I am r-really shy sometimes, I w-won't ignore y-you anymore, I p-promise Ma'am."

I must have given a good apology because Courtney's face went from being clearly agitated to having a big grin from ear to ear.

"Awwhh Miniskirt, you really meant that didn't you? You finally sounded genuine for the first time ever, you're learning already. I knew you could do it, I really am a good teacher." She said in a rude condescending tone.

"Anyways, let's get back to the business at hand, this is very serious to me, and if you know what's good for you, you'll take it seriously too."

Courtney took in a deep sigh and continued.

"I was raised on discipline, and it has become very obvious in the couple of hours since we met that your shitty parents have not been raised you the right way, which is a real shame, but it's not too late to change behaviors, we are both still very young women who have alot to learn. Being here at college might not mean alot to you, but this is the greatest opportunity of my life, I am the first woman in my family to ever attend college, just being here means so much to me and my family."

I could tell she was starting to get emotional, she was speaking so loud and passionately that I found myself becoming transfixed with what she was saying.

"I might have gotten to this prestigious university on athletic scholarships, but I've always been a great student regardless! I'm not going to take a second of my time here for granted, I'm going to create a better future for myself and my family and it all starts right here. This is my opportunity, right here, right now! I know for a fact that you coming from a rich family, none of this means as much to you, I'm sure everyone in your family goes to college, I'm sure everyone in your family has a large financial security blanket just incase anything goes wrong. Well that is NOT THE CASE FOR ME!" She yelled as she suddenly stood up and towered over me. Causing my entire body to shake and sweat.

"I COME FROM NOTHING, I COME FROM A FAMILY WHERE YOU HAVE TO WORK YOUR ASS OFF FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MISS MEALS, TO GO TO BED HUNGRY, HAVING TO MOVE EVERY COUPLE OF YEARS BECAUSE YOUR FATHER GETS LAID OFF, BUT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED TO US, MY PARENTS STOOD FIRM IN THEIR VALUES AND THEIR DISCIPLINE, AND IN THE END THAT ALL MADE US STRONGER, MADE US INVINCIBLE, AND THAT'S HOW I MADE IT HERE, THROUGH HARD WORK AND DEDICATION I MADE IT!"

Her face was starting to turn red from all the yelling. She paused for a moment to regain her composure before finishing off her speech.

"The key to everything in my life is hardwork, dedication, and discipline. Without law and order there is only complete anarchy. There must be rules to abide by, without structure life is chaos. I know no other way of living, and if you live with me, you have no choice but to live as I do, today you are going to start learning how to live a life of discipline, and I'm going to be your teacher. I am going to transform you from a snobby, little rich girl to a woman who understands both respect and discipline." Courtney said, finally completing her speech and sitting back down on the bed.

My entire body was sweating at this point, I have never seen such passion, such emotion from anyone in my entire life. It was like I was in a whole new world. This girl was truly something else, and I felt myself starting to accept what she was saying. The fear, the intimidation, those feelings were still there and being amplified to new heights, but I was starting to feel something else towards her: understanding. Just the way in which she spoke about her upbringing and her family circumstances, the way in which she talked about how dedicated she is and how important this opportunity was to her, it really did move me. The entire aura about her was really starting to rub off on me, and as crazy as it sounds, I was actually starting to believe what she was saying. I was really starting to believe that she did truly want what was best for me. It was clear she was a true leader. If she got this far from nothing, then she really must be special, and I do have alot to learn from her, I thought to myself.

Or maybe it was just my scared brain trying to rationalize this entire insane situation making me think that, making me want to believe this powerful alpha female had good intentions for me just to calm all the nervous energy that was raging inside me. Either way, I had no choice right now, I quite simply had to give in to her and do what she said, doing anything else would be dangerously foolish, because this chick was NOT messing around, this was absolutely serious.

"Shall we begin, miss Miniskirt?" Courtney said in a surprisingly civil tone.

I looked back up at her and didn't miss a beat.

"Yes Miss Courtney, I am r-ready to b-begin."

"Good, I'm excited, I haven't said this to you yet but I really do believe you have alot of potential, now let's begin, pick up your dorm room rule sheet and start reading the first rule out loud, once you have finished reading it, I want you to look me directly in the eyes and say that you both understand the rule and that you will obey it." Courtney ordered.

For some strange reason, hearing her say I had potential made me feel all fuzzy inside, hearing her actually compliment me made me want to impress her, it made me want to prove her right, that I do have potential!