Gabby's Giant Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"RULE #6, Respect must be shown at all times. I hereby understand and accept that I must always give Courtney the respect that she deserves. This includes always referring to her as "Miss Courtney", always looking her in the eye when she talks, never ever ignoring her, thanking her when she does me a favor, apologize to her whenever I make a mistake, and most importantly, never undermine her authority over me."

This is where I think I can really impress her! I'm already use to calling her "Miss Courtney", maintaining eye contact with her might be hard since it can be so scary, but I will have to work on that! I know now to never ignore her and I especially know to always thank her after our earlier incident, won't be making that mistake again! I can do all of this, None of this is even that hard!

"RULE #7, Massage therapy requirement. I hereby understand and accept that because of the grueling physical demand that playing three different sports year round takes on Courtney's body, that I will be required to perform massages on demand to help alleviate some of Courtney's stress. These can include foot massages, back massages, or sometimes even full body massages if Courtney is in enough stress. Refusal to perform massages will absolutely not be tolerated and will result in severe consequences."

Now this is something that I was not looking forward to. First of all, I've never given a massage in my life so I probably wouldn't even be good at it, second of all, feet grossed me out, especially her giant manly looking feet! Yuck! Hopefully I'm not forced to do this that often, but if I am I will do the best job I can do to satisfy her!

"RULE #8, No talking behind Courtney's back. I hereby understand and accept that Courtney has the right to check through my phone, text messages, laptop and all social media accounts to certify that I am not talking bad about her behind her back in any way shape or form. Courtney has the right to know what her roommate says about her at all times. If Courtney ever finds out that her roommate is infact talking badly about her, she reserves the right to carry out the most severe punishments possible."

This is going to be a tough pill to swallow. I'm not even that active on social media, nor do I text that often, but the invasion of privacy is upsetting, just the idea that Courtney will be able to see what I text to my friends and have access to my facebook sent a shiver down my spine. Also the way she worded the ending, saying "the most severe punishments possible." refilled my body with anxiety as I thought about how far Courtney would go with punishing me, how potentially violent and cruel she could get. She definitely got her point across, I won't be saying anything bad about her, not in person or especially through anything that could leave a digital footprint.

As I was about to turn the page to continue my studying, Courtney barged back into the room in such a sudden manner that it made me gasp for air.

"I'm back! Did you miss me Miniskirt?"

Thinking it was a rhetorical question I didn't respond, instead choosing to sit silently and review the dorm room rule sheet.

After realizing I wasn't going to respond, Courtney wasted no time walking over and stepping right infront of me, with her boots touching my knee caps.

"Miniskirt." Courtney said in a surprisingly soft tone, "I asked you a question."

My heart skipped a beat after realizing I unintentionally ignored her again, knowing how much that upset her and how that puts me at risk of being punished, I wasted no time looking up at her and replying.

"Oh y-yes I missed you s-so much M-Miss Courtney! I-I'm so happy you're b-back!"

"Awwhhh stop it! How sweet! I'm blushing!" Courtney paused before continuing, "I think there is something else you would like to say to me, isn't there Miniskirt, something you would like to thank me for, right?"

I truly had no idea what she was talking about, so I just sat there like an idiot with my mouth open, before finally remembering what she had just gotten back from doing.

"Oh M-Miss Courtney, t-thank you so much for throwing away all my c-clothes t-that violated my d-dress code, that w-was so n-nice of you to do f-for me, thank you!" I say in a pathetic, defeated voice.

"And you're so very welcome little miss Miniskirt! Now you don't ever have to worry about accidentally breaking the dresscode and being punished, because you have nothing else to wear except miniskirts!" Courtney said, feeling so proud of herself.

"We're almost done little one! Other than a few hiccups you've been a very good girl today." Courtney paused, took a long deep sigh, and changed her tone from complimentary to authoritarian before continuing.

"Now we just have one more thing we need to get to, one final matter to sort out and we will be all done with your inauguration. This is an extremely important step, and I'm going to let you know right now, right off the bat, that I absolutely will not be tolerating any insubordination from you during this final phase of your initiation. This is your first and final warning on the matter. Don't even think about resisting, because I promise you, it will get very ugly very quickly, and neither of us want that, now do we, Miniskirt?"

"N-no Ma'am! I d-don't want any t-trouble Miss Courtney!" I say nervously, as my heart rate began to increase ten fold. I could tell she was getting very serious now. Oh god, what could she be up to now?

I watched as Courtney turned around, walked over to one of her large bags on the top bunk bed, and pulled out what looked to be a pretty expensive camera.

"I like you Miniskirt, I really do." Courtney began as she walked over to the front door.

"You are everything I wanted in a roommate, you are drop dead gorgeous, soft spoken, kind and submissive. And while it is true that you haven't been taught discipline and respect all your life growing up in a privileged environment, it's also very clear to me that you are both a quick and eager learner. You can be taught discipline, you can be taught respect, and I will be more than happy to teach you these things. I will be the best teacher you have ever had."

"I believe in god, and I believe god put you as my roommate for a reason. This is all part of god's plan! That is why I can't afford to lose you, Miniskirt. That is why what I am about to do is absolutely necessary, it has to be done, it is the only way to make sure you will never try to leave me and break apart god's plan for us. I know that you will understand."

After a long pause Courtney cleared her throat, and in an all-powerful voice she ordered.

"Miniskirt, I want you to take off all of your clothes right now."

My entire body was instantly overcome with panic and shock. I began to tremble uncontrollably and I found it hard to breathe. I wanted to make a run for it, but Courtney was blocking the door. I wanted to scream for help but found it impossible to emit any words out of my mouth. The feeling of complete hopelessness settled in as I realized I was trapped.

But then I remembered what Courtney said, how she explicitly said to not even think of resisting, how clear she made it that things would get "very ugly" If I even tried defying her. I remembered how hard she slapped me earlier, just the thought of how violent this powerful giant could get sent waves of fear all throughout my body, the fear reminded me of who I was dealing with, the fear reminded me that it was hopeless to resist, the fear told me I should just give up and give in.

So that's what I did.

I just completely gave up, completely gave in. In that moment I could feel every last shred of fight exit my body, the Gabby of old was now completely dead. I accepted that I am now Miniskirt.

"My name is Miniskirt now, and Miniskirt is a good girl who always does what Courtney tells her to do." I told myself.

I could feel my entire body transforming almost instantaneously. All the fear I was feeling, the anxiety, the pain, humiliation, and worry were all gone in a flash as soon as I accepted my new place at the bottom of Courtney's hierarchy. The feeling of complete liberation overwhelmed me. What do I have to worry about? Everything is going to be fine.

"Everything is going to be fine." I repeatedly thought to myself. Courtney was put into my life for a reason, all that stuff she said about this being God's plan started to make sense now. Courtney is good for me. Courtney is what I need. Courtney just wants to help me.

"Everything is going to be fine" I told myself one last time, before finalizing the life-changing decision in my head to completely surrender to Courtney's authority and to fully become Miniskirt.

I rise off my knees and turn around to face my new master, who was staring at me intently, waiting eagerly for me to get naked for her.

With a new found confidence, I put both hands under my short white top and swiftly lifted it up over my head, leaving just my white Victoria's Secret push-up bra on display. I watched as a lascivious smile filled up Courtney's face as I reached behind my back to undo my bra. Courtney licked her lips as my bra fell to the floor, exposing my small-ish tan breasts and pink nipples for her to enjoy.

"You're doing such a good job Miniskirt, no complaining, no pouting or crying at all, just doing what you've been told, I am so proud of you right now, keep it up girl! Now it is time for Miniskirt to lose her miniskirt, and her cute little panties too!"

Courtney's kind words and encouragement lit a fire in my tummy, hearing her complement me made feel so proud, it created a dopamine rush in my brain. I just wanted to impress her more and more!

Feeling an adrenaline rush from Courtney's approval, I pulled down my short black miniskirt and white cotton thong panties down and off in one speedy swift motion, leaving me completely naked aside from my shoes and socks.

For the first time since we met it was Courtney who was the one at a loss for words, but her eyes and face did all the talking needed. I watched as Courtney's eyes molested my entire naked body. She took her sweet time surveying every aspect of me as I stood there like a mannequin. I have never had anyone look at me the way she did in that moment. Not even any of my previous boyfriends ever admired me or my body in such a meticulous manner. But it was my hairless, shaven pussy that got the most of her hungry eyes attention. She unapologetically stared at my vagina with such a deep look of lust and desire that it removed every last shred of doubt I had about her sexuality, she was practically drooling for goodness sakes! This was just the nail in the coffin that confirmed to me that she was infact, a giant, muscular, domineering lesbian. But that wasn't at all surprising to me given how she was blatantly checking me out earlier when we first met, back when I was actually wearing clothes! What was surprising to me however was how my mind and body were reacting to being naked, on full display, to this giant, muscular, domineering lesbian. Just seeing the way Courtney looked at me, with such hunger and devotion made my entire body heat up, to be the object of desire to someone so powerful and confident made me feel worthy, it made me want to submit unconditionally to her even more.

After over a minute of Courtney intensely adoring my naked body with her eyes, she reestablished eye contact with me and broke the silence in a sweet, delicate voice.

"Miniskirt, would you please be a good girl and turn around for me? Show Miss Courtney that sweet ass of yours."

I eagerly turned around to give Courtney what she wanted, a perfect view of what everyone says is my best feature, my cute little bubble butt.

"Oh sweet jesus" I could hear Courtney say to herself under her breath, just loud enough for me to hear.

Turned around and unable to see her, I could still feel Courtney's eyes all over my hot ass as she continued to talk quietly under her breath, "Thank you god for giving her to me, thank you for answering my prayers, I promise I'll take such good care of my little girl."

Over a minute went by of Courtney ogling over my cute butt before she finally gave me my next orders.

"Okay sweetheart, now you're going to take off your shoes and socks and do some modeling for me, how does that sound, Miniskirt?"

"I've never modeled before, but it sounds like alot of fun!" I say, as I quickly sit on my butt to untie my shoes and throw off my socks, now leaving me completely naked from head to toe.

"I can't believe a girl as absolutely stunning as you has never been asked to model before! That's a real shame! But don't worry, your modeling career officially starts now. You're going to be posing for me in a bunch of cool, sexy, unique positions. Oh it's going to look so fucking hot! You were made for this!"

That warm fuzzy feeling inside my belly returned after hearing Courtney smother me with all those nice complements. My whole body was starting to get hot again too!

"These photos are going to be so important, Miniskirt. They are going to bind us together forever. Just as god intended. These photos will guarantee that you can never leave me. Because I know how things can get. Sometimes when I was growing up, when I got tired of all the rules and the discipline, I wished that I could just run away... run away from all my problems and find a new family to take me in, we all want the easy way out sometimes, that's just the truth. Miniskirt, maybe you really are just the goodest good girl that there ever was and these photos never had to even be taken because you are so pure that you'd never run away from your problems, from the rules, from the discipline that you are going to be getting. But I can not afford to take that risk, because the reality is, eventually we are going to butt heads, eventually, no matter how pure your intentions are, you are going to break rules, which is going to force me to put you in your place, and whether or not you can truly handle that has yet to be seen, but it will happen, and often. The laws will be enforced and I will not be looking the other way no matter what. Let's be clear about that, if you ever break a rule, there will be consequences, if I ever feel like you aren't showing me the respect that I deserve, there will be punishment, or maybe one day I just feel like you need some discipline for no reason in particular, I will do it and won't even feel bad about it. This was my reality growing up all my life and now it is your reality too, and like me, you won't be able to run from it if you so wish to, god has chosen for us to be together for a reason, and it is clear and obvious that the reason is, you need me. You need me to teach you, and that is what I am going to do, and believe me, you will learn, I can promise you that."

My heart was pounding as I sat there completely naked listening to Courtney's passionate speech. I was absolutely infatuated by what she was saying and the emotion in which she spoke it. I started to believe everything she said, I could almost feel my brain rewiring to accept everything Courtney was saying right as she said it, but most importantly, it was at this moment that I became utterly convinced beyond any doubt, that I needed Courtney, and that it was god's will we ended up together as roommates.

I could feel my body shivering as I totally embraced this hallelujah moment.

"This is all god's plan!" Was what kept repeating over and over again inside my indoctrinated brain. "She's right, this is all a part of god's plan!"

I could hear Courtney's boots squeak against the floor as she closed in on me. I was so ready to do this. I was so ready to impress her.

"Lay down on your back completely flat, hands by your side, feet straight out. Now."

I didn't even have to think, I just reacted, In record speed I got perfectly into the position that Courtney ordered me into. Courtney took her sweet time surveying my body again before stepping over me, placing her feet on each side of my tan legs, and began to take the first pictures.

Hearing the sounds of her Camera snapping pictures of me while I laid on the floor naked sent shockwaves all throughout my body. I was feeling things inside of me that I have never experienced before. These feelings of lewd exhibitionism completely overtook me in the moment and I was helpless to fight back this overwhelming reaction of obscene desire.

I have never felt so small and fragile in my entire life as I looked up at Courtney as she continued to inspect my body from head to toe with her camera. Even If somehow I was brave enough to get up and try to run I know I couldn't, I was trapped beneath the most giant, powerful woman I have ever seen, I was like a small child compared to her and there was no way out, no escape, nothing I could do to stop her domination. She could easily overpower me with just one hand if she wanted to.

But the craziest thing about this preposterous situation I found myself in was that at this point, I didn't even want to run. As I laid naked on the floor with Courtney standing overtop of me, I felt completely content, but more than that, I felt a powerful carnal craving building up inside me from being the sole object of Courtney's lust.

Courtney took a step back from overtop of me, "These are looking so good Miniskirt! You are a natural! But let's try some new poses, shall we?"

"You're going to roll over and lay on your stomach for me." Courtney ordered.

Once again I didn't even have to think, just react, and in one swift motion I rolled over to my stomach, giving Courtney access to my naked backside and my lovely butt.

As soon as I rolled over I once again heard the flicking noise of Courtney's camera going crazy, filling me with more naughty excitement. My body just kept getting hotter and hotter.

"You have the cutest little butt I have ever seen Miniskirt!" Courtney said in a very excited voice.

"Thank you Ma'am" I said in a shy voice as I started to blush. God I loved it when Courtney was nice to me.

"Looks absolutely perfect for spanking! If I were you I'd be on your best behavior at all times, Miniskirt, because I will be looking for any excuse possible to get my hands all over your cute little butt."

I couldn't believe the way my body reacted to hearing her say that. I was undeniably getting excited from hearing Courtney talking about spanking me. The Gabby of old wouldn't even recognize the girl I was now. The girl who was completely naked lying submissively on her stomach while her room mate she just met 6 hours ago was taking pictures of her. That Gabby was gone now, replaced by Miniskirt, and in this moment, I was so happy to be Miniskirt.

"Alright, now what you are going to do is, get on your hands and knees, lower your head, and stick out that cute butt for me."

Once again there was no hesitation to be found on my part. Up on my hands and knees, head down, butt out, all in the blink of an eye.

"I am so impressed with your attitude and enthusiasm right now, Miniskirt!" Courtney said, legitimately surprised at this point by how easily she was able to get me under her control.

Courtney was quick to close in on the goods. I could almost feel her breath on my butthole as she was getting close ups of my offered up ass and pussy. I was starting to get overwhelmed at this point, and my body was showing visible signs to Courtney of how I was truly feeling about what she was making me do. My body was heating up to a boiling point, my nipples were now as hard as diamonds, and most telling of all, my pussy was clearly becoming wet and excited, and there was no way to hide it, it was all there for Courtney to see.

"Oh my god, this is it, this is the money shot right here! God that's so beautiful, is there anything more beautiful on god's green earth than this sight right here? I honestly deserve a reward for my world class restraint right now! No matter how tempted I am to just dive right in and have a snack I stayed professional and finished the job!" She said in a proud voice while laughing to herself and rising to her feet.