Gabe's Grey Sweatpants Pt. 01

Story Info
Gabe fucks his stepsister. Part 1 of 4.
1.1k words
3.94
24.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thxckdxck
thxckdxck
16 Followers

I looked at myself in the mirror in the new grey sweatpant my step mother had given me as a gift for my eighteenth burthday. I had really gotten into weightlifting in the last year, and had 200 pounds of muscle to show for it on my 5'9" frame. The sweatpants looked semi pornagraphic with all six inches of my uncut, thick, flaccid penis on full display. I had earned a nickname among some of my teammates in soccer for my dick, "The White Monster". I shrugged, it didn't really matter. I was just going to be lifiting at home.

I went down to the family room and lay down on my back on the weightbench to start working my chest. Out of the corner of my eye I notice my step sister, Darcy indiscreetly staring at the bulge in my sweatpants.

Darcy is all of three months older than me, a fact that pissed me off when she and her mother had moved in four years ago, as Darcy had been in the same grade, and had a reputation for being very bossy.

Darcy had also recently been the focus off my morning jack off session in the shower as she had developed a nice, perfectly round ass, that went nicely with her slim waist, small tits, and golden brown skin that showed her mixed race heritage. She also stood at barely five feet tall, and had a headful of long dark curls that hit her mid back.

Her intensely focused dark brown eyes on my dick were distracting, and I felt myself starting to get semi-hard in my sweatpants.

I put the weights back on the rack and walked over to her, stopping right in front of her.

It took an almost comically long amount of time for her to tear her eyes away from my dick and slowly look up to gaze into my hazel eyes.

I smirked down at her, suddenly feeling more confident.

"Like what you see, huh?" I say gesturing at my semi hard dick.

She looked embarrassed and looked away. "Uh, no, Gabe. I just didn't think white boys could be that big."

I laughed at her discomfort. "Honey, it's not even fully hard, it can get bigger."

With that she looked back towards my face surprised, then stared at my dick again.

"Wanna see how big it can get?" I said with another smirk.

"It's already so much bigger than my boyfriends." She said hesitantly, yet with a clear underlying lust in her voice.

I pull down the front of my sweatpants and boxer briefs, allowing my thick, long, uncut dick to hang over the top of my waistbands, directly in front of Darcy's face, as she was sitting in an armchair and I was standing directly in front of her.

She looked hesitant, but then reached out a soft hand to gently stroke down the length of my shaft, all the way down to the curly dark brown pubes at the base.

I moaned, and that seemed to be all encouragement she needed, as she leaned over and wrapped her full lips around the wide head of my dick, her tongue flicking up and down the underside of my shaft. She started to move her head up and down, taking over half of my length into her mouth, her soft hands working the other half up and down, and I moaned at the sensation as I felt my dick becoming fully erect in her mouth.

She pulled back and stared at the full nine inches of my uncut cock, more girthy than a coke can, with a wide mushroom head now fully visible with my foreskin retracted.

She gasped and licked her lips. "Jesus Gabe, you have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen."

I leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss, using my hand to slide down the front of the little shorts she was wearing and found her pussy clean shaven and dripping wet for me already. I gently rubbed my fingers over her little nub, hearing her moan and gasp into my mouth as I did so. What an eager little slut she is.

I pulled her up to a standing position, and use one hand to yank down her panties and shorts in one quick motion. I pull my mouth away from hers and quickly pull the hoodie shes wearing off, revealing her perky bare tits, her brown nipples already erect into two perfect points.

I leaned my head down and suck one nipple into my mouth, as my finger pinched and rolled her other nipple.

I heard her moan and felt her thread a hand into my short wavy brown hair.

I turned her around and gently guided her into a kneeling position on the chair and placed myself between her legs. I found her slit with the wide head of my cock, rubbing it up and down along her deipping heat, letting her coat my dick in her arousal, before placed my head at her entrace and pushed into her wet heat.

I moaned at how tight and perfect her pussy feels wrapped around the head of my dick, and grab her hips to push the rest of the way into her until I bottom out at her cervix, nearly balls deep in her. She moans, and leans down further, giving me a perfect view of her tight little asshole.

I started to pump in and out of her, starting with slow and deep thrusts that made her moan, pulling out until only the head of my dick is still inside her, than slamming backing into her until I bottom out, her excited moans punctuating every deep thrust.

As I felt my abdomen and balls starting to tighten with my impending orgasm, I increased my pace, thrusting hard and fast into her dripping wet heat, I noticed her sneak a hand underneath herself, rubbing her clit in time with my thrusts.

I heard her moan loudly and felt her tight pussy tighten and spasm around my dick, I lost control and shot several spurts of my cum deep into her pussy, moaning with each thrust as her orgasm milked every drop of my semen from my cock.

I pulled my dick out of her tight pussy and a little bead of cum followed it, thick and white against her golden brown skin slowly dripping from her pussy.

"Shit. I'm not on birth control." She gasped suddenly.

I looked down at my cum still dripping from her used cunt and inexplicably found that information arousing.

"Oh well, next time I guess I'll just finish in your ass instead." I said with a shrug.

thxckdxck
thxckdxck
16 Followers