All Comments on 'Gabi Closes the Deal'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nah

Boring, worn out theme, nothing exciting or different about it. I've read this story a hundred times or more, oh sure, different authors but the same story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

“... laying back on the bed... Gabi started riding me... She kept ridding (sic) me... Her nails were driving into my back...”

HOW?!? You’re laying down, she’s riding (or ridding) and she digs under your prone body just to scratch you? I think we missed a position change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SIMPLY LOVE IT! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)! When you depicted Gabi, you made her look like my wife! Believe me.

GABI is a KEEPER! GABI is a KEEPER! GABI is a KEEPER!

The story's got 7,443 views & 7 favorites; that's 1 fav. per 1,000 views (most stories get less than 0.5 fav. per 1,000 views, many get less than 0.1 fav. per 1,000 views.)

Hi everybody!

If you like stories about married women who combine business & pleasure, this story is a Must Read for you.

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago
And, As You Delivered The Agreement ...

... the Police officers stepped into the room, turned you around, bent you over and bounced your face off the desk as they slapped on the handcuffs and arrested you for extortion, sexual assault and sexual harassment in the workplace. Gabi's husband later served you in jail and your company with extortion and sexual harassment lawsuits, costing you your job, your career, and ensuring your continued daily, multiple ass rapes until Bubba just finally stuffs a shiv numerous times into your soon mutilated genitals, leaving you to bleed to death next to a plugged shitter in the prison bathroom. Even if you were to somehow survive, you'd never be using any part of your body in said location ever again to either urinate or attempt to inseminate anyone.

Gee, wasn't that worth extorting sex from a married woman?!?

Rot in hell, cocksucker!

DrkmanDrkmanabout 2 years ago

Good story. Short, sweet and to the point. Only sorry she wasn't risking getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This wife sex story is 100% true to life.

Excerpt from the story:

"I spent a few hours working in the conference room and I kept thinking about Gabi. We had only been together a couple hours but she was really having an effect on me. I couldn't believe how much I wanted to see her again."

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

A woman who has agency and not afraid to use it. I like her

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Appalling. Disgusting.

Who in hell would ever want to enter into a partnership with such an untrustworthy, low-life, backstabbing criminal?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous