Gabriela Andrews

Story Info
Teenager's antics attract the attention of her neighbour.
8k words
4.64
12.5k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IV60
IV60
33 Followers

The storyline and characters in this story are all fiction. I hope you enjoy...

My story starts just after I'd completed my university qualifications. My name is Gabriela Andrews. I'm a 19 year old single child, and I was looking forward to 3 month of doing nothing. One big chill before Uni in September.

I'm a former county gymnast, and am still mad about sport, but these days I prefer squash and tennis. I'm 5ft 6, long legged with raven coloured shoulder length hair and dark eyes. I get my Latin looks from my mother's Spanish ancestry. I see myself as a bit of 'girl next door' type, I don't do the whole fashion and make-up thing. Yet, it hasn't stopped me from having plenty of boys try and get into my knickers, so I've played around a bit, but nothing serious.

Soon after my 18th birthday, a newly married couple moved in next door with a three year old daughter called Amy. They asked me to start babysitting quite regularly, so I got to know the Crowley's quite well in that time. I couldn't help getting a crush on Amy's dad Ben, he was in his early 30's, tall, unconventionally good looking and cool with it. I would lie in bed at night thinking about him, fantasizing about him making love to me, I would conjure up a mental image of him while playing with my vibrator. Of course nothing would ever happen, it was just teenage hormones and an overactive imagination on my part.

Then unbelievably and seemingly out of the blue, his wife left him. Taking Amy, she moved in with her new lover. What's more, she moved 4 hours north making it impossible for Mr Crowley to see Amy as often as he clearly wished. All this I heard from my dad who would have a beer with him in our kitchen from time to time.

I couldn't believe it, yes his wife was glamorous and stuff, but he was the approachable one, the one who took the trouble to befriend people in the neighbourhood, she never bothered. Furthermore, when I babysat, she would always just give me a cursory 'Hi', nothing more. He would check on Amy, then come sit with me for a while showing genuine interest, as well as making me laugh. He always tipped me when his wife wasn't looking, he struck me as the perfect husband.

The school year end was upon us as I've said, when things changed between us. It was a Sunday morning, mum and dad were off playing golf and would not be back before 2pm. I had been masturbating about Mr Crowley again. I had imagined stripping for him, making myself so irresistible to him that he found it impossible to resist me. It was 9am and I was in my pyjamas when I pulled my curtains open. As I did so, I looked out to see Mr Crowley whose next door bedroom faced mine. He was bare chested wearing just pyjama bottoms, seemingly looking out aimlessly into the blue yonder before our eyes met. He looked so sad in that moment, I don't know what got into me. Maybe it was because I had just been thinking about him while playing with myself but, I started to undo my pyjama top buttons, there were only three so in a matter of seconds I was pulling my top off, baring my 32A breasts to him. I knew I was not blessed in the chest department, but I got plenty of compliments. I have very sensitive breasts, my nipples swell when excited, which never failed to please any young man I'd allowed to fondle them.

Mr Crowley's eyes soon came into focus, then widened. As he laid eyes on me his jaw dropped, and he stared at me with incredulity. I instantly blushed crimson, lost my nerve and ran for my curtains.

What was I thinking?

The next week was really uncomfortable, I was terrified of running into him, but also unnervingly still curious. Was he angry with me or did he like it? I saw nothing of him however so I was left to fret and wonder.

What was really strange however was my masturbation sessions, since that incident my mind was running wild, I was imagining him on top of me nearly every night. I decided to see if he would be there at 9am the following Sunday. Sadly he wasn't, and I began to wonder if he was trying to avoid me. I kept telling myself 'what are you trying to achieve anyway?' Truth is, I didn't have a plan, I guess I was just another horny teenage girl with a crush on a real man, and a desire to become a women. I was still technically a virgin, I had used a vibrator of course so no one was ever gonna find my hymen, but I had yet to have penetrative sex. A few boys had fingered me, usually when I was drunk, but I had never let it go further.

Anxiously but subtly I brought the subject up with my mum, only to find out he spent alternate weekends in the north, valuable father/daughter time together. My heart went out to him further still, it only made me want to see him more the following weekend. I then had to ask myself; for what, what was going to happen the following weekend? All I knew was that I wanted him to desire me, I wanted him to find me attractive, I wanted him to look at me not as a girl, but as a woman.

The next weekend my parents disappeared at 7.30am as usual. I heard them go and thought, an hour and half till 9am that's ages. That time was reduced considerably however by me masturbating over Mr Crowley. I might have spent my time better planning what I had in mind because 9am came around way too fast. I sneaked a peak and could see he was there again, I felt giddy as I rushed to open the curtains without thinking, only to realise too late I had forgotten to put my pyjama bottoms back on. I was like a rabbit in the headlights as he turned towards me. He smiled warmly before noticing I was missing my pyjama bottoms. He was staring at my bare legs now and I was beginning to panic. I followed his eyes and was relieved to see my top fell low enough to cover my modesty. As he lifted his gaze, he found me nervously looking at him completely befuddled. He couldn't take his eyes off me however, which gave me encouragement. In fact it gave me such a high, I became reckless. A little cleavage was showing but he'd already seen my top off, did I have the nerve to show him more? Should I show him my pussy?

Heart pounding, I dropped my trembling fingers to the bottom of my pyjama top, as my eyes found his once more. He looked at me with a mixture of shock and delight. I could see a look of hunger in his eyes already, he fancied me I thought and my head began to spin. He was looking at me intently as I slowly lifted my pyjama top, bit by bit I revealed my trimmed raven bush. I kept pulling my top up until my flat tummy came into view. I had rushed to close the curtains last time without seeing his reaction, this time I forced myself to stop. As he was taking in my pussy, I stole a glance towards his pyjama bottoms, and couldn't help but squeal. There was no doubt about it, a tent had formed in his pyjamas and it was because of me. I was internally elated as I flushed, embarrassed by my discovery. Yet I had turned him on, I had presented myself to him, no words had been spoken, and he had made no effort to hide the effect I had on him. The evidence was undeniable, he wanted me.

That however is precisely when I started to panic again. I was for all intents and purposes a virgin, a virgin showing her pussy to a grown man, and that man was now clearly lusting over me. I felt my pussy moisten and I loved the flush it sent through me, but all of a sudden I was scared of the consequences. It wasn't normal, what was I playing at. I rushed to the curtains and snapped them shut once more.

The fear of what repercussions my antics might bring, made me take a good look in the mirror. I wondered if he might tell my parents, would he find a way to humiliate me?, would he force himself on me? My mind was in a spin, but all I could focus on was my need. I had only just masturbated but the situation was just so overwhelming, my imagination was running wild. I looked again in the mirror and backed away a little. I then lifted my pyjama top as I had done for Mr Crowley. As my pussy came into view I began to squirm, I couldn't stop thinking about that tent in his pyjamas, I had created that!

Ten minutes later I had given myself yet another intense orgasm, he may even of heard it! That's the thing though, I was beginning to obsess, my orgasms were becoming stronger every time something like this happened. I took another peak around the curtains afterwards but he was gone. I began to wonder if he had also gone to masturbate. Was he thinking of me when he blew his load? I could feel my nipples swelling at the thought.

I came back from a squash match the following Wednesday night, only to find Mr Crowley in the kitchen chatting and drinking with my dad. He had come round to watch a football match with my dad, something they only did when his and dads obscure team were on the telly. They'd funnily enough been brought up in the same town, and even though they mixed in different circles, they had a common interest in their football team.

Dad hugged me then said, 'as you can see, Ben's in for the footy.'

'Err.., Hi Mr Crowley' I said blushing, my body all of a sudden on high alert.

'Ben please Gabriela, you're no longer a little girl,' he said with a cheeky grin.

I froze, I didn't know where to look, how to hold myself, I sneaked a glance at dad to see if he'd noticed me acting strange, thankfully he'd gone to the fridge. I looked back at Ben to see a glint in his eyes, he was enjoying my discomfort. I was off guard, and I was looking panic stricken.

Having got me flustered, thankfully Ben then rescued the situation by asking, 'I hear you're off to University in the autumn Gabriela.'

I continued to blush, but at least the shock of seeing him in our kitchen was receding. I felt strangely naked in front of him, with the knowledge that he had for intents and purposes, now seen me naked.

"Err..., yes that's right Ben,' I finally responded still flustered.

But I was uncomfortable. 'I must get a shower sorry,' I said trying to get out of there.

I was in my lycra sports gear and I could see him eyeing my figure up and down. I was becoming stimulated in the same room as my dad for crying out loud, because of Ben Crowley's close proximity. I had to get away.

In the bathroom, I stripped and looked at myself in the mirror. My heart was pounding, my nipples were swollen, my pussy was damp, what was wrong with me? By the time I exited the shower, I could hear them shouting at the telly, so I knew the football had started. I didn't know what to do, I never watched football but I wanted to be near Ben. Irrespective of my lust for him, I liked his company, he always had something to say and he knew how to make me laugh. I put a little more make-up on than normal, but not so much that my dad would notice, then dug out my favourite little red dress. I then couldn't resist finding my sauciest matching lacy white undies, they made me feel sexy. I wondered down to the kitchen bare footed, knowing Ben's eyes would be on me, but doing my best to look nonchalant. It was half-time in the football.

'Can I get you guys anything,' I asked innocently.

Dad's eyes were still glued to the set, but my dress had caught Ben's attention, he couldn't stop sneaking glances at me which made me swoon and blush at the same time. I hoped he fancied me in my dress.

'Beer and crisps please Gabby,' my dad said without really focusing on me.

Ben couldn't take his eyes off me however, and I loved it. He was looking at me differently now, my two brief strips had seen to that of course. I felt elated and scared at the same time. Embarrassed by my own actions, but seemingly unable to stop myself. I squirmed a little as he looked at me like I was his prey. It made me shudder but it also filled me with confidence, so when dad wasn't looking I'd give Ben a cheeky twirl showing my legs, or bend a little unnecessarily. I took the drinks and snacks to them, and made sure Ben caught a little cleavage also. It worried me that he might think me a tramp, but how else could I draw his attention.

Anyway, I thought I had it all under control when my dad suddenly disappeared off to the upstairs bathroom. I panicked, I hadn't envisaged this scenario. I was like a rabbit in the headlights, frozen to the spot. As I saw the back of the dad's head disappear from sight, I looked over at Ben horrified.

Thankfully he read the situation.

Grinning he simply said, 'don't worry Gabby, I'm not going to jump on you. In fact you've made a sad man very happy these past few weeks.'

All of a sudden I felt sheepish and terribly embarrassed thinking about what I had done.

'I'm, I'm... sorry,' I mumbled. I couldn't look up at him.

'Sorry for what?,' he responded.

I felt cornered so I cried out irrationally, 'I've been acting like a silly little tease, a desperate horny teen,' then rushed for the door.

As I reached the door, I heard him say, 'lucky me' before I was gone.

'Lucky me,' he'd said, it only really registered by the time I was back in my bedroom I was in such a state. Did he like me as a desperate teen? He'd also called himself sad which made me hurt for him. I further realised just how expertly he'd handled what was a very uncomfortable situation for me. I really liked him, I guess I also ached for his obviously sad circumstances, but I just couldn't help feeling good (and horny), when I was in his company.

I stayed upstairs not knowing what to do with myself until I heard movement signalling the end of the game. I went back down, still in my red dress pretending I needed a cup of tea. It was a draw so they both seemed satisfied enough. I tried to stay out of their way while Ben got ready to leave. We did lock eyes briefly however, where he gave me that winning smile I so adored. Even that smile of his was enough to get me going. Within 15 minutes of him leaving, I was on my bed with a vibrator stuffed up my pussy, chewing on my quilt cover while imagining him making me his.

By the next day however I was worried again, would he be at the window 10 days later? I had now definitely decided I wanted to lose my cherry to him. I still didn't know how I was going to do it, but I didn't want to go to University a virgin, and no one had anywhere near the same impact on me as he did, I gushed every time I saw him. But how could I progress things?

I was sort of glad he hadn't come onto me as he was surely entitled to do after all my antics, but that meant it was up to me, and what did I know. I wasn't confident enough to seduce him. I wasn't sure I did sexy, and I'd need a few drinks before I even considered it. I finally came up with a plan, I just hoped I could do it and that it would bring the rewards I desired.

Ten days later I was dressed and praying to god he'd be there, knowing my parents would be out. I had also had a couple of vodka and oranges for breakfast. Yes that's how pathetic and desperate I had become.

I opened my curtains at 9am to see him stood there fully clothed. It threw me a little because so was I. I had my little red dress on again with my sexy white undies beneath. He smiled with a little more familiarity this time, a warm 'good to see you' look. I nervously smiled back, then ran to the curtains.

What was I thinking, even with a couple of drinks in me I couldn't possibly strip for him completely as I had planned. It was his expression as I reached the curtains that stopped me however, I can only describe it as a patient way of looking disappointed. It made me feel like a little girl, and that bugged me. I was determined to go through with this and that look of his galvanised me. I told myself now or never, you're a big girl now, and furthermore he won't maintain interest if I keep acting like a teenager.

I threw the curtains back open again, determined not to make a fool of myself. He smiled broadly, showing a little surprise but he definitely looked pleased to see me again, god he was so handsome.

I found my phone and switched on the track I wanted to dance to. I am in great shape and I love a good dance, I just hoped I could look sensual and seductive. Moreover, as well as the vodka I needed the music to help me relax, to allow me to find some rhythm, before I somehow planned to remove all my clothes for him!

God, what was I thinking? I was on tenterhooks, I'd practised in front of the mirror but my mind went blank as I stood before him. Could I do it I asked myself, could I really strip in front of this man?

Track selected I closed my eyes and began to sway. Before long I had forced myself to relax into the song, moving to the sounds, occasionally swivelling so he could see my legs. My eyes remained closed as I moved to the music for a couple of minutes or so, until finally I lifted my fingers to the buttons on the front of my dress. One by one I undid the 12 buttons on my dress. I knew exactly how many buttons there were as I'd been practising. I finally slipped my dress off and as I did so, I looked up at him. I sought his approval wearing nothing but my sexiest bra and panties.

He was no longer smiling, but looking at me hungrily. It sent moisture seeping into my panties, he wanted me, he saw me as a woman. Even though I continued to shake and tremble inside, that look gave me much needed confidence. The Vodka was helping also, I could never have done this otherwise. My hands went behind my back as I swayed to the music. I could feel my nipples throbbing as I exposed them to him. His seemed to be steadying himself against the window frame now, he looked like he wanted to devour me. It was both scary and an awful turn on.

I couldn't stop now however. As I turned away from him, I did the classic panties removal move from behind. Legs together as I slipped my panties down my thighs, past my calves until they slipped to the floor. Could he see my pussy peeping out from between my legs? It felt so erotic, but at the same time terribly embarrassing. It also felt like I was doing all this in slow motion, an out of body experience. I stepped out of my panties, still moving to the music as I presented myself to him full frontal, chest pushed forward, naked as the day I was born. I was trembling, uncomfortable as hell but also horny, so so horny. Again I sought his eyes, I wanted to see the effect I was having on him. Would he come over and ravage me?

I received the answer soon enough. As I lifted my hands above my head and continued to gently gyrate for him, he blew me a kiss and was gone.

'Oh fuck' I thought, what have I done?

I then saw him easily vaulting the lowest part of our boundary fence.

'Oh fuck' I thought, what have I done?

I then heard a knock on the back door.

'Oh fuck' I thought, what have I done?

I quickly got dressed and nervously descended the stairs.

'Oh fuck' I thought, he's going to take my cherry!

I nervously opened the door, yet before he had even stepped over the threshold, I was blurting out;

'I'm a virgin, I'm a virgin. I mean technically, I have a vibra...' I stopped myself, why was I telling him all this?

All of a sudden I felt small again but it didn't stop me babbling on further;

'I mean..., I've never done this...., before,' I said looking at the floor, embarrassed and wishing the ground would swallow me up.

I was scared and I had reacted as such. I now regretted all of it, I felt close to tears. I worried that he would think me a silly naive teenager.

He approached me slowly then got down on his knees to look up at me.

'Slow down Gabby,' he said. 'It sounds like I am the lucky guy you have chosen to give you what you want. I will give you that and a whole lot more I promise. You had me spellbound up there, I don't think I've come across a sexier sight in my life. You are a truly stunning women Gabriela, and I am going to give you what you need.'

My brain switched off long enough to feel my body reacting to his words. My breasts seemed to swell, while my pussy reminded me it had a mind all of its own also!

IV60
IV60
33 Followers