Gabriela Andrews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up lifted my chin and gently kissed me on the lips. He kept lightly kissing me until I could stand it no more, I threw myself at him. Soon we were kissing feverishly, he devoured me with his lips. This was no teenage kiss, this was delivered by someone who knew what he was doing. Our tongue's collided and although not forceful, I could feel him taking charge. I was expecting him to grope me, wasn't that what all men did?, but no, he just held me tight and continued kissing me with the sort of passion I had long since dreamt about. Our embrace seemed to last forever, I found myself pushing my sensitive breasts against his hard chest, squirming into him to get closer contact, until finally he pulled away.

'Hardly the antics of a virgin mind Gabriela,' he said while giving me that knee trembling smile.

'You are one naughty lady. Taking your clothes off for a virtual stranger Gabriela, very naughty indeed, should we start by punishing you a little?'

I hadn't bargained for this. All of a sudden I felt a little unsure, vulnerable even.

'I don't know', I breathed hesitantly.

He clasped a hand in mine which made me quiver, then led me through to the lounge, where he sat down in the middle of the sofa and asked me to stand a few feet in front of him.

I suddenly had a mad panic; was he going to make me strip here in the lounge in front of him, in such close proximity. Was that my punishment?

It terrified me, so I blurted out without thinking, 'please don't make me strip for you.'

Why did I even say that, he might not have had that in mind, and now he would!

'Idiot, idiot, idiot,' I told myself.

He looked me up and down in my little red dress and bare feet, then simply instructed; 'over my lap' Gabriela.

'What,' I choked.

'The severity will depend on the willingness,' he continued.

'What,' I choked.

I didn't have a chance to think, I just reacted. I didn't like the sound of severe so I quickly bent over his lap.

'Good girl,' he soothed.

I still had some fight in me however as I moaned out, 'I'm not a girl, I'm a woman!'

'If I ever I gave you the impression I thought otherwise then I am truly sorry,' he responded. 'You are not only a woman, but a rare beauty at that.'

I was just wallowing in the delight of his compliment when he spanked me.

That brought me back down to earth.

'Ouch,' I cried but he took no notice.

He pulled up my dress exposing my little lacy white panties, then proceeded to spank me further. The spanking was relentless and it stung but it was never unbearable. In some respects quite the opposite, I found myself getting confused, why was it exciting me?

I was wriggling around beneath him, due in part to my stinging bum, but also because I was getting uncomfortably turned on.

He stopped suddenly, stroking my bum soothingly telling me what a great ass I had.

'I don't think we should be hindered by these panties though do you,' he suggested.

I wasn't sure he expected a response, my mind was scattered by this stage but he following by saying;

'Gabriela, I asked you a question?'

I shook myself out of my reverie.

'I.. I don't know,' I mumbled, still reeling over how things had come to this.

I then felt his hands at either side of my panties, he slipped them down to the bottom of my thighs. I instinctively squeezed my legs tightly shut, but it made no difference. There was a hint of my scent in the air before he dropped my panties, but when they came down it was obvious the effect he was having on me. I was turned on, very, but with my panties now close to my knees, I was also acutely embarrassed.

He seemed to ignore it all to start with, proceeding to spank my bare bum with renewed vigour. I was howling now, it stung that little bit more on bare skin. He then stopped and I naively thought he'd taken pity on me.

Taking in my scent he said, 'are you getting a little excited Gabriela?'

I felt utterly humiliated, what could I say?

'I'll re-phrase the question Gabriela, are you enjoying being spanked?'

'No' I responded defensively. 'Well..., I mean it hurts but...,' I couldn't finish my sentence.

'But it turns you on,' he had no qualms about finishing my sentence.

'Shall we find out,' he went on.

How could I respond, I was frozen with fear.

I then felt his warm hand slip between my legs, halfway up my thigh. He was so close to discovering my wetness, how could my body have reacted this way, I felt ashamed of myself. So in response I clamped my thighs together.

My right bum cheek was then spanked with his free hand.

I jumped of course in my prone position and he took advantage, his fingers were now on my upper thigh, and soon sliding towards my slippery folds with ease. His fingers seemed to know exactly where to roam, I was wriggling and panting beneath him in no time. I was both horrified and powerless to stop my legs from parting, like the horny desperate teenager I was. Two fingers suddenly thrust into me and I thought I would explode.

Just as quickly as it had all started however, it suddenly stopped when he pulled his hand away. He then proceeded to calmly pull my panties back up.

'What, what..., what did I do wrong,' I cried.

I was left frustrated, humiliated and embarrassed. I couldn't believe what was going on, but I was still so stimulated by his touch, I couldn't bear the thought of him rejecting me.

'Stand in front of me as you were before please Gabriela.'

I did. Why, I don't know. I just seemed to want to respond to his authority.

'Put the music you had on earlier Gabriela and strip for me again,' he chimed challenging me with a raised eye brow.

'I knew it, I knew it,' I told myself, 'Why did I open my trap.'

'I can't, I just can't Ben, please don't make me do it here, you're too close, I'm really not that type of girl..., erm woman.'

'Bugger' I told myself, that didn't come out as I meant.

It was soon forgotten however as he complimented me further by saying, 'you were utterly mesmerising earlier Gabriela, I don't think you realise just what an unassumingly gorgeous creature you are. You had me captivated with your little dance, I've not felt like that for years. I watched you from afar, I want to see you here in front of me now. Show me Gabriela, show me once more what a beautiful and sexy women you are.'

God it felt like my dreams had come true listening to my handsome 'would be' lover saying such nice things. He fancied me, he viewed me as a woman, someone to lust over. I felt myself shudder, a warm glow permeated through my body.

I was finally at a crossroads. I could act like a teenager or a woman, something he had just called me to my delight. If I wanted him to take my cherry, I might have to take my clothes off for him once more. I shivered, but I couldn't get the feeling of his fingers on me out of my mind. I think I would have done anything for him right then.

Problem was; I just didn't have the nerve or the confidence to do so right in front of him, I just couldn't. Yet I soon found myself reaching for my phone. He had brought out the need in me, and the ache in my pussy was now driving the agenda. He knew what he was doing and he was right, I wanted more of this type of attention.

I started moving to the music. I was nervous as hell however, so I found it hard to find my natural rhythm. I was looking at the floor, swaying with little conviction.

'Show yourself to me Gabriela, show me that glorious specimen of womanhood once more', he enthused.

I flushed as i looked up into his handsome face, his lustful eyes smiling at me encouragingly. I looked my dream man up and down and noticed him shifting uncomfortably in his seat. He was hard, hard not by what he was witnessing, but what he was imagining. I still had all my clothes on yet he was hard. I felt a stimulating rush of warmth hit my abdomen.

I started unbuttoning my dress, while finally finding my groove. By the time my buttons were undone, I was starting to relax a little. He was like a puppy, I had him drooling over me which sent shivers down my spine. I began to tease him, showing him glimses of what lay beneath, until finally I peeled of my red dress and threw it at him. He pulled it to his nose and breathed in my aroma.

'Bravo Gabby', he shouted, 'god you are one sexy lady.'

I still couldn't believe this was happening, it wasn't a bit like my fantasies but I couldn't deny how hot it made me feel. The hairs on my body stood on end, as I danced for him in my undies. He looked at me with such intensity I found myself short of breath. I was beaming inside yet nervous as hell. I reached for my bra straps to release my aching breasts, my swollen nipples stiffening instantly as they sat up for his attention. He licked his lips and shook his head as if he couldn't quite believe what was happening in front of him.

My panties were next as I turned from him. I bent legs together, and wondered how much of me he could see from such close proximity. I was showing myself to him and it made me feel like such a brazen little hussy. Panties removed I kicked them away, then turned with my hands covering my pussy.

'Show me your pussy Gabriela, don't tease me woman, show me,' he demanded.

I lifted my hands above my head, did a full twirl and revealed myself to him fully. I was enjoying this bit of control I had over him, my desire was ramping up if that were possible, and beginning to dictate my actions.

'I have something down here Gabby that is all your own making,' he said changing the emphasis. Would you like to see?

I froze anxiously looking towards his crotch, but managed to nod tentatively.

He reached for his belt, his fly buttons followed. He lifted his bum and dropped his trousers and pants to the floor. I was wide eyed as he pushed forward, opening his legs while lifting his shirt. It sat there in all its glory looking angry, pointing skywards and as hard as a rock. I was both gobsmacked and fascinated, I was looking at my first really close up cock.

'Why don't you come and touch it Gabriela.'

I wobbled a little at first, then took two unsteady steps towards him still staring in wonder.

'On your knees Gabriela.'

I dropped to my knees as if in a trance. I crawled the last few feet, then reached out with both hands to hold his cock. I was delirious with lust, he felt so soft and yet so hard. I didn't have much experience but I was a sponge for erotic fiction. I'd also watched some soft porn so I thought I knew what to do, it was putting it into practise that might be the problem.

I held him firmly with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. I stroked him nice and slow to start with and witnessed his breathing patterns instantly change. I looked back down at his cock as I began to increase the pace, holding him firmly. Glancing upwards now and again, seeking his approval and finding joy witnessing his obvious pleasure.

I wanted to give him a blow job though. I knew men liked that, it was obvious, and I wanted to give him pleasure. I wanted him to see I could please him.

I felt him wince then sigh, as I nervously licked up his shaft while watching his expression. Still looking straight into his eyes I took his cockhead into my mouth, circling his hardness with my tongue. He was looking at me in wonderment, and I loved that. Soon I was sucking his cock in earnest, enjoying this new experience even more than I'd imagined. His backside was off the sofa in an attempt to encourage me further. It was when I started wanking him while still sucking and tonguing his cockhead, like I'd read in the books, that I felt a change in him. He started whimpering, groaning and generally making noises that made no sense at all. I was overjoyed.

Soon enough however he was shouting, 'Gabby, Gabby, you're going to make me cum.'

Although I had never given a blowjob before, I had jerked off a few lads and been fascinated watching them cum. I wanted to see Ben cum, I wanted to coax one from him, it would fill me with pride. However, I'd also read that one of the best orgasms you can give your man is by taking his seed in your mouth.

'Gabby I mean it, oh god you're a quick learner, I can't help myself. Careful, careful..., I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum...'

My mouth remained around his cock as I encouraged his release. He groaned and wriggled beneath me crying out with such force, as he emptied the contents of his balls into my mouth. He continued to sigh and moan, as I continued to suck the cum from him, I finally pulled off his cock and swallowed the remnants of his orgasm. I wasn't sure I liked the taste, but I loved sharing such an intimate moment. He looked at me with such stary eyed appreciation I must have turned crimson. Yet I had felt in such control at the point of his release, it was mind blowing. I sat back on my heels, quietly proud of myself while allowing him to study me for a minute.

'Wow,' he said finally, 'and that was your first time?'

I smiled sheepishly.

He was sat there grinning and shaking his head. 'Crikey Gabby..., that was amazing.'

I blushed.

'Are you sure you're a virgin,' he smiled wickedly still shaking his head.

'I am yes,' I replied smiling shyly.

'Well we're going to have to put that straight aren't we,' he grinned.

I gave him an uncertain nod in response. Was it really going to happen?

He was busy removing his clothes however so there was no turning back.

He walked over to me and before I knew it, he had lifted me into his arms and was searching for my lips once more. He held me in his arms and kissed me with such passion it made me feel weak.

He placed me back of the couch where he'd been sitting and stepped back.

'Open your legs Gabby,' he instructed.

It should have been easy I was so horny, but I'd never done this in front of a man before. I'm sure I looked terrified.

'You are a saucy little minx Gabriela, and I want to see all of you,' he joked.

I giggled nervously in response.

He then dropped to his knees and I knew now why he wanted me open.

With all the will I could muster, I started to slowly open my legs for him. His eyes studied me, and I am sure I turned bright red. I felt my pussy lips slide open for him so I looked down to see where his eyes lay. Moisture was plainly evident and my scent again filled the air.

'Pull your legs back, keep them straight. Show me the gymnast in you,' he said.

God this was excruiciating, but I did as I was told until I was practically doing the splits on my back.

He slowly crept up between my thighs and kissed me on the lips. 'Wonderful' he murmured.

He then proceeded to kiss and lick his way down my neck and upper chest, he then spent an eternity on my breasts and sensitive nipples. I was screaming inside with the pleasure, and moaning softly into his ear. My stomach, my pronounced hip bones and finally my thighs were given the same treatment, kissing and licking me to oblivion. By the time he pulled back and studied my swollen pussy, I was soaking and internally begging for his intimate touch.

'I am going to eat that pretty little pussy of yours lady,' he announced.

I blushed shyly but couldn't wait.

And he didn't make me wait either, he swooped down between my thighs just as he'd promised. As his mouth reached me, I came instantly. Thrashing around, holding onto my calves and thrusting my pelvis upwards, feeding him my throbbing orgasmic pussy. The pleasure was off the scale, and it didn't stop there.

He proceeded to kiss, lick and finger fuck me through two further earth shattering orgasms. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Finally he sat back watching my heaving bosom as I tried to recover my breath. His mouth was covered in my cum, and he was grinning like the cat that got the cream.

My attention was grabbed elsewhere however. My eyes were drawn like a magnet to what sat between his legs, it was unavoidable. He was once again sporting a rock hard cock, looking menacing as it pulsed before me. We both looked at it together then back into each other eyes. I was both desperate and frightened all at once.

'Has it been good so far,' he asked sensing my anxiety.

'Oh Ben, I can't believe how good you've made me feel,' I replied. It was the first coherent words I'd uttered all morning.

'Well, it's gonna get even better,' he announced.

I swear just hearing him say that made me squirt a little.

'Make me a woman' I cried, suddenly sure I needed this. Watching as he took a hold of his cock and skilfully wrapped a condom over it.

He leant forward and kissed me once again gently, as he rubbed his cock over my clitoris. I was squirming under him and hungrily kissing him back like there was no tomorrow.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes. 'Are you ready?'

'Yes please, I want you inside me Ben,' I reinforced through glazed eyes.

He lifted himself and moved back slightly, hovering above me. He held his cock and we both watched as he fed it into my warm and welcoming virgin pussy. Bit by bit he stretched me, the feelings were so intense. I cried and began feverishly kissing and cuddling his neck, whispering sweet 'thankyou's' to him, for the pleasure he gave.

'Ben, Ben,' I continued, 'do I feel nice Ben?' I enquired, keen to know I was pleasing him.

'A velvet cushion Gabby,' he replied, 'your pussy is so wet, so hot, so tight. You feel so good around my cock.'

I groaned and pushed back at him with even greater intensity. He had bottomed out, and I felt full, every nerve ending taught. I swooned beneath him, as he continued to plough into my hidden depths, a place no cock had previously visited. I was his, he had taken me, and I delighted in the knowledge that I was now a woman.

I didn't have too much time to reflect however, he was starting to thrust with more vigour, I found myself instinctively following his lead. My arms were high above my head as he ravished me into oblivion.

He then flipped me over and before I knew it, he was taking me from behind. It felt so naughty somehow as I felt his hands beneath me mauling my sensitive breasts, I was getting close again.

Sparks flew as his fingers found my clitoris, I humped back at him and groaned in ecstasy. My head was flat down in the cushions, my bum was in the air and he was thrusting into me from behind while strumming my clitoris. Could there be any greater joy?

Again he pulled out of me and sat back down on the couch. 'Climb onto me Gabby, knees nice and wide.'

I did so glorying in the intensity of his look when he gazed upon my open pussy.

'Just play around with my cock a bit, while I investigate that pretty little pussy of yours some more Gabby,' he went on.

So there I was on my haunches, my pussy presented for his searching fingers, and did he know what buttons to press. I was wriggling around in front of him in no time at all.

'Sit down on my cock,' he said simply.

I didn't need asking twice. I soon took hold of his hard cock and pointed it at my pussy entrance. I couldn't wait any longer so I sat down on him with no preamble, I was soaking wet, so he simply slipped right into me fully. It was tight mind, so we both moaned and couldn't help looking into each others eyes. It was so intense.

He sat back and said, 'get yourself off on me Gabby.'

'Err.., what,' I said. I didn't know what he meant.

Use me like when you're masturbating with your vibrator Gabby. Play with yourself while you fuck me.

I wasn't sure I was hearing him correctly, I couldn't do that in front of him, people didn't do that did they?, I was too shy.

However, with his hard cock relentlessly sliding in and out of me, his hands roaming freely coupled with his playful cajoling look, he was just too addictive to resist. He took hold of my right hand and guided it towards my pussy. We played amongst my wetness together until he let go. He then took my other hand and starting squeezing my breasts and tweaking my nipples. I squirmed on top of him, this was just so unnerving.