All Comments on 'Gabriela's Enslavement'

by ZZchromosome

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AviciaAviciaover 1 year ago

I missed the pun in InstaToker in the draft. Brilliant, now legal in 35 US states ;-)

I really hope you write up what happens when our hapless girls arrive at the school

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Presuming there will be more chapters? Nice start, but more to the story would be better for sure. Wishing Gabbie well....

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year agoAuthor

Yes, there will be more of this. Gabbie and Tammy will attend a school specifically for slave brides. It's partially written, but needed to resolve some issues before moving forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The thing which struck me the most, is how stupid it all is. If you wanted to control a woman as if she were a slave, why all the publicity? Exhibitionism had always been niche. Also the branding seems pretty pointless since a woman's beauty declines over time, so the Prime signifier becomes inaccurate relatively quickly. Secondly why would you let a sex slave be trained by someone else? They will just abuse them and use them, and isn't that robbing you of your slave's value? Even historically I don't think that there were many slave owners dumb enough to harm slaves they actually treasure in a personal sense. Privacy and modesty are commodities worth keeping.

mouse4472mouse4472over 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapters. Many thanks for your work.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year agoAuthor

@ Anonymous: You have a lot of questions. I have a lot of answers. Click on my name and send me an email if you really want those answers. I assure you that this all makes sense. - Zee!

LeifsonLeifsonover 1 year ago

Great start to (what I hope will be) an interesting longer story. Were the events leading to Gabriela's enslavement more than bad luck? What are Justin's intentions, and was there real love there? How did Gabriela's past, influence the way things are playing out now? Is there a villain in the story, beyond that of the omni-present slavery system?

Of course the story sending her to some type of school, and the involvement of MrSmith27, and capped by Zee's comment below: all give some good clues to Justin's intent. And while we wait to hear more about Allison, I'm eagerly hoping to hear another take on a Broadstone like experience.

Ultimately it's the relationships, between Gabriela and Justin (and Beth), that will provide the story's floor for the trials to come. Based on Zee's writing so far, my expectations are high.

Np81laNp81la7 months ago

Why did she get enslaved was she not able to pay for the loan she was a high ranking executive. I love these stories because of the legal framework, and some things don't add up. Also the girls should be more terrified and not so much horny at least not from the start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZZchromosome@ZZchromosome
I'm still writing, and none of my stories have been abandoned. I have a difficult home life and it makes it hard for me to listen to my artistic side.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES