Gabriella's Hot Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyone for dessert? You have to try my cakes, Gabriella."

"Yeah, sure."

Gabriella takes a bite, they taste quite nice, so she downs the rest, washing it down with another glass of wine

"That's it my girl. Have some more cake." Beryl says with a grin.

Gabriella ate another piece, unaware they were laced with pot.

"Aye! Waitress, get me another drink." Shouts Gabriella to Beryl, grinning.

"Sure, my girl." Beryl looks at the boys smiling.

"Let's move the table outside to make some room." Clint shouts.

The boys lift the table out. Eddie returns and puts some music on.

Gabriella is feeling so relaxed, her head slightly spinning.

"Dylan darling, can you pop down the store for me, I need some more wine."

"Okay mom. Gabriella, are you coming?"

"Your girl can stay with us." His mom replies.

Dylan leaves; it's probably an hour round trip to the store.

"Do you want to dance Gabriella?" Clint says with his hand outstretched.

"Woo! Why not."

Gabriella dances on her own, her skirt swaying with every twist of her hips, Clint dances in front of her, his gaze never leaving her body. Her arms up in the air swinging. Eddie and Pete start rubbing their crotches, enjoying Gabriella's dance. Her knees bend as she drops to the floor and pulls back up seductively shaking her arse. The guys get a perfect view up her skirt. Her hand shakes her hair loose, her body writhing. Gabriella moves closer to Clint.

"Go on Clint, my darling. Dance with her."

Beryl gives a little wink.

Clint swings his wide hips with Gabriella's, he places his hands on her waist. She locks her arms round his neck. Her body gyrates on him, his leg makes her skirt ride up showing more of her smooth thighs. He spins her round. Her butt now gyrating against his dick.

"That's it you spoiled little bitch, twerk that arse on my dick."

His hands move to the hem of her skirt, he lifts it up, exposing her black thong.He guides her to the sofa where Eddie and Grandpops are. Their hands run slowly up her leg, squeezing and stroking her soft skin.

" Keep dancing bitch." Clint whispers in her ears.

He unfastened her blouse buttons, her black lacy bra exposed. The two men grope her legs and arse. Grandpops moves his hand over her pussy.

"Yeee aahh! This pussy is wet."

"What are you doing? Please stop. Gabriella whispers, she struggles to fight her body's feelings. Clint pulls her thong up. It's flossing her pussy and arse.

"Oh my god, no please."

The thin lace of her stretched thong flicks over her clitoris.

"You have been a very naughty little rich bitch. You need to be punished."

Grandpops gets up off the sofa, his fully erect purple veined penis standing to attention.

"Bend over you bitch." Clint demands.

She bends her body,her head rests on Eddie's Broad shoulders.

Smack! Whack! Grandad Pete smacks her arse. Big red hand marks on her butt cheeks. Clint pulls the thong tighter.

" Please stop it you fucking hillbillies."

Whack! Smack! Pete continues the assault on her arse, now red from his large hands. Her head is spinning from the drink and pot. Clint releases the pressure off her thong, he pulls them down. She feels Pete's wet bony finger round her butt hole, Clint is on his knees, his tongue flicking at her red clitoris. Her pussy drops on his face. The pleasure is starting to shoot through her body. Her smooth red lips start kissing Eddie's fat sweaty neck.

"Oh shit!"

"That's it boys, teach that bitch a lesson!" Beryl shouts.

Clint's tongue fucks her pussy, Eddie reaches up and pulls her large brests out her lacy bra that now sits loose above her tits. Her mouth now French kissing Eddie. Grandpops finger still fucks her butt hole. Clint pulls her blouse off and undoes the clasp on her bra, he tears down her 700 dollar Gucci skirt. She is naked apart from her crisp white Gucci trainers.

Smack! Whack! Grandpa slaps her butt again. His finger still fucking her tiny butt hole. She was feeling humiliated and horny at the same time. Clint's two fingers now fucking her pussy. Eddie's rough tongue leaves saliva all over her tits. Pete takes his finger out her arse. He moves his dick to her butt hole.

"Are you ready for this old hillbilly dick?"

"Oh no, please not my arse."

Pete ignored her, his dick pushing her hole open. It was so tight.

"FFUUCCKK!"

Grandpops dick fucks her hole, Gabriella gives in and starts pushing her butt on to it. Clint moves her red lips to his dick. She starts sucking it. He grabs her hair, ramming her head deep on his cock. Pete still fucking her butt, he turns to Eddie.

" oy! Eddie her pussy, stick your fucking fingers in there."

Eddie, like Tyrone, pushes four fingers in her vagina.

"FFUUCCKKING HELL!" Taking her mouth off Clint's cock for a second to scream.

Pete is thrusting against her arse with all his might, his old cock buried deep in her butt.

" Do you want my cum you spoiled little rich bitch."

She nods yes, her mouth is back caressing Dylans dad's cock. Grandpa holds her thin waist, he shoots her cum right up her arse.

"Take that, let daddy clean that out."

Dylan's grandpops pulls his purple veined sword from her arse,his thick white cum leaking from her pert bumhole. He smacks her arse hard.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Beryl is enjoying the show.

Eddie is still stretching her pussy with his four fingers, soaked from Gabriella's cum.

They stop and stand Gabriella up, her legs wobble.

"Do you want a piece of this mama?" Clint asks Beryl.

" Oh yes."

Beryl is quite a big woman, she strips naked, her large breasts drop down and a big hairy pussy. She pulls Gabriella to her, pushes her head down.

"Eat me, you rich bitch."

Gabriella's mouth kisses her large vagina, her nose lost in a bush of public hair. Her tongue finds Dylan's mom's clit, Gabriella's licks and sucks it.

" Do you like that mama?" Gabriella snaps.

Beryl screams as Gabriella pushes two fingers inside her.

"Oh yeah! Feels so good."

Gabriella was starting to enjoy her boyfriend's mom's pussy. She feels the run of her cum on her tongue.

"Aye! Let's get fucked." Beryl asks Gabriella.

"Not yet moma, haven't finished with you."

Mama sits on the sofa, legs wide open, she starts wanking cousin Eddie's dick, Gabriella is on all fours, her tongue still fucking mama's large pussy. Eddie sucks on mama's large nipple. Clint on his knees, guides his manhood towards Gabriella's inviting pussy hole, twitching with anticipation. Clint pushes his cock into her. A little moan comes from her mouth with every thrust. The ferocity of the thrusts pushed her tongue deeper in mama's pussy.

Gabriella lifts her head from mama's pussy as Clint is pushing her body to its limits.

"Fucking hell! Fuck me."

Her head moves to mama's tits,sucking on the available tit as Eddie sucks and licks the other one. Her hand reaches down to Eddie's bollocks, her other hand fucks mama's pussy. She strokes Eddie's balls with her false nails. Clint pulls out of her drenched pussy.

"Eddie, fuck this slut!" He shouts.

She straddles and rides Eddie's small pale dick. Clint is fucking mama. Her tits swinging. Gabriella pushes Eddie's head on to her breasts, her pussy gyrating on Eddie's small dick.

"Oh Eddie, fuck my pussy."

Eddie doesn't last long, he can feel his balls about to empty. Gabriella gyrations get wilder.

"Yes! Eddie!Yes!" She screams as Eddie coats her insides.

Clint and mama still fucking hard. Gabriella: still on Eddie's lap, his tongue licking and biting her erect nipples. Her hand squeezes mama's nipples hard. Clint pulls out of mama, he pulls Gabriella by the hair on to his cock. She starts sucking as Dylan's dad shoots his hot cum in her mouth, the sheer volume of it leaks out the side of her mouth, she has no choice but to swallow some down.

"That's it girl, swallow it down." Cries mama.

The four of them crash together on the sofa naked, sweaty and sticky, Unaware that they have fucking for about a hour.

"You better get dressed." Grandpops warns them, he can see headlights coming from up the road.

Gabriella runs to the RV, her clothes in her arms. Her head was spinning. Dylan arrives with the wine.

"Where's Gabriella?"

"She headed to bed, couldn't hold her drink, bless her. You're not staying with her, are you son?"

"No it's over, mom. We are two different people."

Gabriella woke to the sound of the phone ringing. It was her daddy's driver.

"Five minutes away Mrs. Johnson."

Her memory was very patchy about the night before.

"Dylan I'm leaving, sorry but it's over."

"I know, just don't give yourself to a man,unless you love him."

Dylan was more upset that he never got to sample her sweet pussy again. But he knew that if she was ever bitchy to him at Harvard, he had saw her naked and had fucked her.

Gabriella sat in the limousine, as the chauffeur drove her to the airport, she was flying to her daddy's house in Washington.

"Hi, Gabriella, no Dylan?"

"No, we have broken up."

"Am I sorry for you?"

" No, he wasn't rich enough. I couldn't be linked to a family like his."

"You bitch."

She started thinking about the last two days. Flashbacks came flooding back about last night, Grandpops fucking her arse, licking out mama and fucking Clint and Eddie. She felt a flush of excitement in her loins. Her eyes started to gaze at the old driver, he gazed back and smiled. Her fingers ran around the hem of her short skirt. They exchanged looks and winks.

"Can you pull over?"

"I thought you would never ask."

The driver climbed into the back of the limo.

She takes his hat and puts it on, the silver fox driver pulls her thong off, he chews on her engorged clitoris, driving her crazy. She has known Angelo the driver all her life. Angelo is sucking hard on her clit.

"Oh god that's so good."

Angelo sits, his cock of about nine inches protruding from his body. Gabriella sucks it hard taking it all. She gasps for air, thick stringy drool hangs from her chin, linking to his dick.

"You fucking little rich slut." He growls as her assault on his cock intensifies.

"Slurp! Lick! Like that, do you, Slurp! Uncle Angelo." She has always known him as uncle Angelo.

Still wearing his chauffeur's hat. She stops sucking him.

" you going to fuck this little rich bitch."

"Yeah, outside."

They climb out the car, she bends over the hood of the car, it's quiet no one about. It starts to rain, it doesn't stop them. Angelo fucks her with his big cock, both soaked from the rain. Her black bra shows through her soaked white blouse. His dick stretches her pussy as he pulls at her wet hair.

"YESSSSS! Angelo, Fuck me."

"You slut, wonder what daddy would think, if see me fucking his princess."

"Just FUCK ME! YESSSSS!"

Angelo shoots inside her, his cum just kept filling her up.

"Oh my god! YESSSSS!"

They share a wet kiss and return to the limo to dry off.

Gabriella sat wrapped in a blanket in the back of the limo, she called her daddy.

"Hi daddy, I will arrive tomorrow now."

"Okay darling, you book into a hotel tonight. you and Dylan?"

"No, we have broken up."

"Okay, book a room for Angelo. If you need anything, he will do it for you."

"See you soon daddy."

"Hi, is that alpine lodges, can I book a room with a hot tub for tonight please. Thank you."

"Angelo, head to the alpine lodges and get your cock ready."

Gabriella wanted one more night being a slut before returning to acting like a congressman's daughter.

12