Gabrielle

Story Info
After a gig, bandmates become intimate.
3.6k words
4.55
10.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabrielle

Thank you to Erin Page for her help in developing the story. All characters and situations are complete fiction, a product of my fertile imagination. Any similarity to actual people and situations is purely a coincidence. All constructive criticism is welcome.

_ _ _ _ _

The name of our band is Gabrielle. That also happens to be the name of our lead singer and keyboardist. To her friends she prefers to be called Gabby, but on stage she is always Gabrielle.

Gabby is originally from the Champagne province of France. While she has been in this country since her college days, she still has a trace of an accent and sometimes her English isn't the best. I would guess that she is in her early fifties, although she would never allow anyone to know her age. I think of her as an international woman of mystery. For example, she doesn't drink. She says she is allergic to alcohol, but I suspect there is something more. She is in excellent shape, using yoga to keep her body toned. Gabby wears her long brown hair with bangs and always dresses stylishly to enhance her modest figure.

Our band has been playing together in our present line-up for about five years now. Gabby insists on pronouncing our names in French when she introduces us in the middle of the set. For example, although I prefer to be called Rich, Gabby uses my proper name and pronounces it 'Ree-Shard'. By the way, I mostly play rhythm guitar.

Gabby and I go back the longest in the band. We started playing together when I first moved here ten years ago. I'd accompany her on guitar while she sang. We have a solid friendship, but it is based almost exclusively on music. I have never met her ex-husband. I met her children only once. I know where she lives, but I have never been inside her house. I know where she works, but I don't know how she makes a living. Gabby is a very private person.

We are a five piece band, all in our fifties, except Thomas (Toe-ma), our lead guitarist who is about forty. Tom is a bit eccentric, but is an outstanding musician. He is part owner of a marijuana dispensary and when he first joined the band he would usually come to our events high as a kite. That didn't sit well with Gabby and she laid down the law -- no playing stoned. Since then Tom has been a model citizen and always comes to play sober.

Bridget (Bree-zheet) was the first person we asked to join us when Gabby and I decided to expand the band. Bridgie has an amazing voice and her ability to harmonize with Gabby can send shivers down your spine. She is a short, petite woman and her bass is almost as big as she is. Nevertheless, she handles it like a pro. Her red hair is fading to grey and I love that she doesn't color it. She always dresses well, but is careful not to upstage Gabby. Bridgie is a very down-to-earth person.

When we play, we place Gabby front and center and she is flanked by Tom and Bridgie. I typically hang in the back with our drummer Robert (Roe-bare). Rob used to be a hell raiser, but he has mellowed since he went into recovery. Now he comes ready to play, lays down a solid groove, and leaves as soon as possible. I have heard through the grapevine that Rob has found religion, although he has never said a word about it. I figure he leaves early so he can get to church on Sunday morning.

Our usual gig is at the local brewery on Saturday nights. We mostly play covers and over the years have drawn decent crowds. That makes the owners happy because they are selling a lot of beer and snacks. We get a small percentage of sales. Recently we self-produced two original songs: "Pissed" and "Revolted," that have been getting a lot of play on the local alternative station. That has meant larger audiences and more beer sales for the brewery.

This past Saturday, we had a damn good gig. We were definitely 'in the zone'. For our encore Gabby called for a song that we haven't done since the pandemic and we nailed it. She has been having us rehearse twice a week now and although the band pushed back at first, the results speak for themselves. It feels like we know what the others are going to do before they do it. It makes playing together one of the best parts of my week.

When we were done for the night, we packed up our equipment and chatted up the patrons. Drummers always have the most equipment so I helped Rob carry out his stuff. While we were wrapping up, Gabby, always the promoter, gave an interview to a DJ from the alternative station and a local news reporter.

After the place closed, we sat around and critiqued ourselves. The owners are cool with that and usually provide something to eat and drink. We could have had free beer, but we all declined on account of Gabby and Rob. Instead we shared a plate of nachos and some soft drinks. Musicians tend to be really hard on themselves and we were no different. We all took notes on what to work on, although I have to say there wasn't a lot.

I usually walk my female bandmates to their cars just to be safe. I don't think there is a lot I could do if we were accosted, but it makes me feel good. We left Bridgie at her car and Gabby and I continued on.

As we reached Gabby's car she took my elbow and stopped walking. "Richard, I have to ask you a question."

"OK, shoot."

"Richard, please don't think ill of me, but will you be with anyone tonight?"

I was taken aback. I wasn't expecting a question like that. I have been a widower for the past six years and I have decided that I wouldn't remarry. I have been seeing two lady friends off and on over the past three years, but they know that these are commitment-free relationships. I didn't have any plans to see either of them tonight. I must have had a funny look on my face because Gabby repeated the question.

I looked into her eyes, "No."

She turned so that she was directly facing me. "I don't know how to ask this so I will just be my very blunt, French self. I have been divorced from my husband now for nine months. I have not seen any men during that time."

She took my hand looked up into my eyes, and got very close to me.

She whispered, "I really need to have some sex. My daughter calls it a mercy fuck. Would you have mercy and fuck me tonight? I completely understand if you don't want to."

My brain was racing. Certainly having sex with Gabby would be most likely be terrific. She is an attractive woman. She knows what she wants and I imagine that extends to the bedroom. Nevertheless, I didn't want to do anything to wreck what I considered to be a very special friendship. I smiled at her, "Gabby, when you ask me with that lovely French accent, you are so alluring."

She looked at me warily and there was a touch of annoyance in her voice, "So what does that mean? Yes, you will fuck me or no, you won't?"

I was stalling for time. "I'm sorry Gabby I would have never imagined you would ask me such a question."

Now she was definitely pissed, "What the fuck, Rich? Don't you want to fuck me?"

There was also a touch of desperation in her voice. I think that was the first time she ever called me 'Rich' in all the time I've known her. I could tell it was killing her to even ask me.

"Sorry. Yes, I will. I don't think this should be a regular thing though. You are my friend and bandmate and I wouldn't want anything to destroy that."

"Yes. I see," She looked very intently at me, "OK, maybe, just this one time. But if it is good, maybe I will ask you a couple of dozen more times. It's hard to say."

She was smiling now.

I returned her smile, "Where do you propose that this fucking take place?"

"My house. It is only four blocks from here."

_ _ _ _ _

I pulled up in front of Gabrielle's house and she was standing on her front porch.

As I approached her, she was in partial shadow from her porch light, "Richard, I know I have taken you by surprise and maybe you are just being nice to me. I have to say that I will not be the least bit put out if you decide you want to back out."

"OK. That's good to know. I am still trying to wrap my head around this. Gabby, you are my oldest friend in this town. We have a good thing going with the band. I don't want to wreck either our friendship or the band."

"No wrecking allowed."

"OK. So I am going to look at this as an act of friendship. For you as a friend that I love and cherish."

"I like that way of thinking. I think it is pretty accurate too. I feel the same about you, Richard. Would you like to come in?"

"I would be happy to."

Gabby led me to her kitchen table, "Can I get you something?"

"Perhaps a glass of water. Gabby, do you know that I have never been in your house?"

"You know I keep to myself. This is my place for me. That isn't very good English."

"Your private space?"

"Much better. Yes, my private space."

She got two glasses of water and sat across from me. "Richard, this is not something I have ever done. I was faithful to my husband even when he neglected me and cheated on me. Bridget called me an honorable woman."

I smiled, "I think that is a perfect way to describe you. I think you are honorable in all things."

"I'm glad you see it that way Richard. I despise dishonesty. I will always be honest with you. I am not looking for a lover. I am certainly not looking for a husband. I am through with marriage. In French I am looking for un plan cul. That might be translated as a 'fuck friend.' What is the term you Americans use? One night stand?"

"As always American English is much cruder. If you don't mind me asking, is that what brought on your divorce, Ken's cheating?"

"For many years, Ken and I had a very good marriage with very good sex. Then in the last couple of years he started fucking with my mind. Fucking with me so that I thought I was crazy. Weird shit. It is hard to describe. Then one day I ran into one of his lady co-workers at the grocer. She was like the spy who let a secret slip and she let me know that something was going on with Ken. I hired a Sherlock Holmes and he gave me pictures and proof of his cheating."

"I'm sorry. Thank you for sharing that. I'm sure it is painful."

"You know me well Richard." She emptied her glass. "So it is late and I am sure you are tired. If you would like to sleep in my bed tonight, that will be fine. If you want to leave in the middle of the night, that is fine as well. You need to know that I am disease free. I am assuming you are as well. I hope to give you pleasure and I hope you will give me pleasure in return."

I drank the rest of my water, "Sounds like we have a plan."

"Some other things you need to know. I am no longer a young woman."

"Nor am I a young man."

"Noted. You need to know that I do not generate a lot of ... I don't know how to say in English. Le jus de chatte."

"Juice of the cat? Ah, pussy juice?

"Oui, monsieur. My natural juices."

I smiled, "I understand completely. Similarly, please forgive me if my aging body cannot do what it could do during my youth."

Gabby smiled and squeezed my hand, "You are forgiven."

"Madame, me promener à ton lit."

"A bien! Parle tu Français?"

"Un peu."

"Come this way mon chèr."

Gabby led me to her bedroom. "Would you prefer to have the lights on or off?"

"It is up to you."

"I would like to see you, but I think I will be ugly in harsh light. Perhaps a compromise."

Gabby turned on one lamp on the night stand. She reached into the night stand and laid a tube of KY on the edge of the bed. "In case we need it."

I looked at tube and noticed it was half empty.

She noticed my gaze and laughed, "The single woman needs to take care of certain sexual needs and to relief stress. My body is now beyond what I can do for myself. That's why I need you Richard."

I nodded and sat down on the bed. Gabby moved in front of me.

She placed her hands behind my neck. "Mon ami, I have to say that I am unsure on what to do."

"That is a first. I don't think you have ever been unsure of anything."

"I mean, I have never been with a man in a situation like this."

I pulled her closer and raised my face to her, "Maybe you should kiss me and we can see how that feels."

Gabby cupped my face and softly kissed me. A spark flew down my spine and I pressed back slightly harder. I felt her lips part and her tongue extended to touch mine. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her against me. She wrapped her arms around my head and moaned as our tongues wrestled. I could feel blood flow to my cock as her breasts pressed against me.

Gabby broke the kiss and leaned back. She pulled her t-shirt over her head exposing a thin white bra, her nipples prominent on the fabric. "Would you like to see my breasts?"

"I would love to see your breasts."

She reached behind her and undid the clasp. She pulled the bra away and tossed it across the room. For fifty plus, Gabby's breasts were stunning. They were average-sized with a lovely, slight sag. Her dark areolas were small, the size of a nickel. They stood stark against her milky skin. Her erect nipples were like thick pencil erasers.

I leaned forward and kissed first one, then the other. Gabby placed her hands on the back of my head and pulled me into her chest. If it wasn't already closer to dawn than midnight, I would have loved to tease her, but I thought better of it. I was surprised at how rapidly my cock responded to the situation. I tilted my head back and kissed her lips again. I unbuttoned her jeans.

Gabby smiled impishly, "Would you like to see the rest of me?"

"I would love to see the rest of you."

Gabby stepped back and with a single motion was naked before me. She had trimmed her dark pubes into a delta.

She smiled, "You like me? I want to be as Anaïs Nin called 'The Delta of Venus.'"

"Gabby, you are a beautiful woman."

"Let's see how you are a beautiful man."

She pulled me to my feet and pulled my shirt over my head. She had my jeans unsnapped and lowered herself to her knees as she dropped my trousers.

She smiled and took my rigid shaft into her hand. "C'est magnifique, monsieur."

"Merci, chéri."

Gabby kissed the head of my cock and began sucking. It first she was gentle, but she rapidly increased in intensity. Her tongue worked the sensitive crown. Her hands pumping my shaft.

At this rate she would have me cumming in seconds, "Easy my dear. This is supposed to be about you remember."

She came up for air, "I do remember, but your cock is screaming my name."

She latched on again and took my length into her throat. Her warm mouth enveloped me. Her tongue and lips stimulating my most sensitive areas.

I moaned, "Gabby, you're going to make me cum. You have to stop."

She pulled off and led me to the bed. "You are nice and hard and now you can fuck me properly."

"Not yet mon ami. Can you lay down for me?"

Gabby lay back on the bed and I nestled in between her luscious thighs. I looked closely at her pussy. Her labia minora barely extended past her labia majora the length of her slit. Her clit peeked out from under its hood and the lovely pubes. She had a beautiful pussy. I buried my nose into her delta, breathing in her pheromones. I slowly traced my tongue through the valley formed by her thigh and vulva. As I moved across her perineum there was an abundance of juices. She was, as Van Morrison sang, "as sweet as Tupelo honey."

I looked up and her eyes were watching intently, "You are quite wet Gabby. No lube needed tonight."

She laughed as I lapped up her nectar. I moved up her outer labia, avoided her clit and moved back down the other side.

She placed her hand on my head. "You had best not be planning on teasing me all night."

"Just a little."

I probed with my tongue for her opening and was rewarded with a groan. I slowly parted her labia with my tongue and gently flicked her clit. Her body shivered and I continued that motion -- moving from her vagina, between her labia to her clit. After several minutes, Gabby hips began rocking and I increased the speed of my tongue. I thought, one more bit of teasing. I moved quickly up to her nipples and sucked greedily on each one. Her back arched and she pressed my face to her breast. I moved up and I kissed her lips with my juice-coated mouth, my cock touching her pussy. She grabbed my face to kiss me, but I retreated back to her crotch.

Now I focused on her clit, lapping and sucking. I took one slippery nipple between my fingers and probed her vagina with two fingers. I found her wrinkly g-spot. A whimper escaped from her lips. Gabby took a firm grip on my hair and began grinding her vulva into my face. Her breath began coming in pants and I sensed her orgasm approaching. Within moments, her body shuddered and her vaginal muscles began contracting on my fingers. I continued working her clit, nipples, and g-spot. I looked up and her head was back, mouth open. Sensitivity overcame her as her back arched and she pulled my head away from her clit. She squeezed my head with her thighs. I continued on her nipple and g-spot. Gabby's body was quaking, her lungs gasping for air. Her juices flowed freely over my fingers buried in her pussy.

I moved northward, stopping at her nipples for a suck on each. Each suck sent a shock through her body. Gabby realized what I was up to and spread her legs wide. I placed my cock at her opening and slowly pressed into her. Her pelvic muscles were still contracting, sending pulses up my spine. As I bottomed out, I kissed her lips. She was still panting and her response was tepid, her focus on her orgasm.

For some reason, I expected Gabby to be more aggressive, but her orgasm was consuming her. At first I went with boring missionary. Since I am not as young as I used to be, my arms quickly grew tired. I got a little creative and placed Gabby's flexible legs on my shoulders, reducing the weight on my arms. This position allowed maximum penetration and I slowly increased the pace of my thrusting.

At one point, my cock hit Gabby's cervix and her eyes went wide, a whimper of pain emitted from her throat.

I kissed her open mouth. "Sorry love."

My thrusting continued. Gabby threw her head back again.

I was approaching the point of no return, "I'm cumming love."

Gabby just nodded. I thrust one last time into her pussy as I came. Tremors ran down my spine. I thrust forward two, three, four times as my seed shot into her. I finally stopped moving, keeping myself buried inside Gabby. Her vaginal contractions still continued as I looked down on her face, her eyes closed and mouth open. As they began to ease, she looked up at me with a smile. She removed her legs from my shoulders and I lowered myself to her face. She reached up and cupped my cheeks, kissing me deeply.

_ _ _ _ _

I lay on my back, Gabby's head on my chest. She had pulled the covers over us. We lay there basking in the euphoria. I kissed the top of her head.

She patted my chest, "Mon Richard. J'ai pris mon propre pied."

I know my French is very rusty, but that sounded funny. "What about your foot?

It literally means 'I took my own foot.' But it really means 'That was great sex.'"

"Yes, it was."