Mature Wife's Retirement Vacation

Story Info
A 60 year old wife finally cuts loose!
10.9k words
4.55
39.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nylooking
nylooking
26 Followers

**

This story is a combination of truths, embelishments, and fantasies!

All names that may or may not be real have been changed.

No minors where involved,

***********************

I want to thank Roper Trace for help in editing, and layout of this story.

*******************

After 42 years married, 2 grown daughters, 3 grandchildren, and a 27 year career in a government office, my wife Linda finally retired!

Once the girls had grown and moved out she had become fairly adventurous. Nude beaches, nude photography, sex outside, toys, and stuff like that.

Then her clerks job turned into a department head job, that was fairly public, and risqué stuff like pictures and nude beaches disappeared!

During the last 10 years she went through menopause.

Our sex life suffered, and dwindled to the same thing every time, in bed, lights out, no oral, are you done yet! She could orgasm as long as the batteries in the pocket rocket on her clit were well charged, but not without it,and once she did she wanted me to finish and get it over with. We rarely used her other toys. Some of them even went bad from sitting in the cabinet, and were tossed away.

Then things passed that stage, and went to her having zero desire!

Between work stress, and hormones, we were down to once a month if I was lucky! I turned to jerking off to porn for a while, but that got frustrating too! I wanted more!

Finally she retired, and it almost seemed like a weight was removed from her shoulders! The stress was gone!

Her hormones would still need some help, but doctors appointments were made to work on that.

On the final day at work we had one of the best sessions in years!

She went down on me without begging, was super wet, and had a great orgasm!

She even asked me to order a new toy to replace one we had tossed out a few years before.

To celebrate her retirement I decided to surprise her with a vacation.

She loves the beach, so I set up a week on the beach in Jamaica at a well known all inclusive, luxury,adults only, and one point I neglected to tell her before hand,clothing optional resort.

Day 1

We flew into Jamaica, arriving before 10am, and there was a shuttle to the resort driven by Jimmy, a very friendly native Jamaican. He chatted the whole way to the resort, complementing Linda on her sundress, which was a light airy floral button up the front number. She wore no bra, at 60 she has a slight sag in her 38 c tits, but not bad, and light comfortable panties that happened to be a nude color. A couple of the bottom buttons had been left undone. During the ride I saw that her dress had ridden up quite a bit, and Jimmy was getting a good view up her legs. He even adjusted his mirror at one point, to an angle that I knew wasn't out the back window.

I think Linda noticed, and kept her legs tightly shut for a while. Growing more at ease, and spurred by Jimmy's friendly nature, Linda soon relaxed a little, and let her legs part a bit, Giving him a view of her panty clad mound!

Once at the resort, Jimmy helped with getting our luggage on a cart,and brought us in to the front desk to check in. I slipped him a tip,even though the itinerary had said no tipping! He said he would be around if we needed a ride anyplace.

There was still no sign that this was a clothing optional while at the desk checking on. Linda drank a complementary rum cocktail as we did the paperwork.

As the porter took us to our room, we followed a path through the grounds,and Linda got her first hint that it was clothing optional, as we rounded a corner and one of the pools came into view. Several couples were at the swim up bar. The ladies were topless sitting on the wet stools with their backs to us. The men were standing waist deep near them.

One of the women swiveled around as we passed and waved, in doing so her legs came apart, making it obvious that she was also bottomless!

Linda saw that, looked closer at the others around the pool, and realized everyone was naked! She looked at me and asked if I had any idea, and of course I did, so all I could say was surprise! She said we would see how brave she got as the week progressed!

She wasn't pissed, but did state that at 60 she didn't think anyone would want to see her naked. She would be proven wrong before the week was over!

We got settled in to our room, checked out the huge shower, and the balcony overlooking another pool 3 stories down. About 20 people were in and around that pool, mostly naked. Linda did strip in the room, and wandered around the room, out on the balcony, and unpacked our suitcases totally nude.

I asked if she wanted to go relax on the beach for a while before dinner since it was only a bit after noon, and we had been up early for our flight.

She said sure, but I'm not going nude, stating again that nobody wanted to se her old lady body! She put on her conservative bikini bottoms and tankini style top. I opted for nude, since she knows I like to go naked wherever I can!

We grabbed a couple of lounges and an umbrella and were barely sitting down before the beach waiter, Carlos, stopped and took drink orders, suggesting the same rum cocktail Linda had already tried.

When they arrived,Linda joked that after a few of these, this old lady might be tempted to get naked!

We people watched and relaxed.

Not wanting her to burn, I offered to put sun screen on her.

She said yes, and to my surprise reach up to remove her tankini top, telling me " we don't want the girls to burn, better coat them good" which of course I did. Leaving her glistening, with very hard nipples.

Carlos kept our glasses filled! Checking out Linda's prominent nipples as he did!

By the time we decided we needed a pre dinner shower and nap, Linda was feeling no pain!

She packed up her beach bag, left her top off,and we walked to our room.

Once we got there, she dropped her bikini bottom right away and walked out onto the balcony. The view was breathtaking, looking out past her nude form framed by the beautiful ocean view!

I walked out with her and took her in my arms for a kiss!

When our lips met it was a feeling like we had never experienced together in the past! I could feel her inhibitions and fears just flow from her! I broke the kiss after a few minutes, lowered my head to kiss first one, then the other rock hard nipple! I squeezed her gorgeous tits, then ran my hands down to her ass! Yes she was broader than she was when we first met, but she still has an ass that turns heads. I caressed and stroked her ass, then ran one hand around between us to investigate her now very wet pussy, and the pubic hair above it. Right there on the balcony, I went to my knees, while she braced against the rail, and sunk my tongue deep into her pussy. It was gushing juices all over my face. I ran my tongue up one side, down the other, flattened out my tongue and ran it from her pink puckered anus up over her engorged pussy lips to her clit, where I spent long minutes flicking back and forth before sucking it hard! She gripped the railing and came all over my face, coating my beard and cheeks with her sweet juices.

After that I turned her around and leaned her over the railing, facing the ocean, and slowly fed my rock hard cock into her cunt.it felt like warm slippery honey inside. The grip it had on my cock as it squeezed me was stronger than ever, bringing me to a thundering orgasm in just a few minutes, filling her pussy with my man cream until it was dripping out onto the balcony around my softening member!

We stayed coupled, slumped together, leaning against the railing.

We had been fairly loud and vocal, which didn't go unnoticed by the dozen or so people below us at the pool. When we finished there were applause and whistles from down there! Linda slipped out from under me and retreated into the suite in embarrassment. I waved, gave a thumbs up, and followed her inside.

We showered together in the huge stone shower, bigger than our whole bathroom at home, then collapsed on the king sized bed for a short nap.

Waking up at about the time the sun was setting, Linda again walked out to the balcony giving me a great view of her naked form framed in a Caribbean sunset! After 40 plus years she still excited me to look at!

She slipped on a stretchy spandex dress for dinner. It was lilac colored, and highlighted her long gray hair which she held together with a simple large barrette.it had spaghetti straps, and no lining of any sort. Her hard nipples showed nicely through it. Her darker pubic bush, while trimmed fairly short, still showed through it as it hugged her generous 60 year old hips. She started to put a pair of bikini panties on, but I talked her out of it, telling her that I loved the look without! The bottom of the dress came to mid thigh.

I put on a nice button down shirt and shorts.

Choosing to go commando as well.

Dinner was awesome. With great food, and strong rum drinks.

The dress code for dinning at the restaurants was covered privates. Most of the women had sexy dresses on with not much left to our imagination. There were several obviously pierced ladies whose jewelry was obvious in their covered, but revealing outfits. I had to remind Linda not to stare! I asked if she liked them, and she said they looked sexy, but didn't think she could ever do it.

Over the next couple of hours we watched people in the restaurant, walked over to the nightclub area and watched as the dancing couples got bolder and bolder, touching, stroking, kissing, and losing clothes as the drinks flowed freely!

One couple we had seen together at the beach was there at a table tucked in a corner, sort of secluded, but was sharing it with a second couple we hadn't seen yet.

They were making out, but with each others partners. Kissing turned to touching, turned to tops falling to the floor and skirts pulled up around their waists. One was a blond with huge, obviously enhanced tits, the other a redhead with tits similar to Linda's. The blond sank to her knees and reached through the baggy leg of the other woman's husband and pulled out a cock that was half again the size of my 7" dick. She wasted no time in getting her mouth around it. The redhead was getting her tits licked and sucked while the blonds husband fingered her bald pussy. She put her heels up on the seat of her bar height stool opening her knees as wide as she could to give him access,while enhancing our view.

We watched for a few minutes. Linda fondling my hard cock as I tweaked her nipples. She said we should probably get back to our room before she climbed on my hard cock right there.

We headed back to our room where we had another sensational session. I knew I wasn't going to last long after watching the show that the other foursome had put on, so instead of shorting Linda, I reach into a suitcase and retrieved a 8" dildo and her pocket rocket vibe. I slowly slid it into her while she held the vibe to her shiny little pearl of a clit. I pulled her toward the side of the bed so her head was hanging over the side. Her long gray hair hanging nearly to the floor,and fed my hard 7" into her mouth slowly. Her free hand came around to my ass cheek and pulled me into her mouth, urging me to fuck her face. She orgasmed when by balls touched her nose, drooling all over my cock as she convulsed under me.

Removing the rubber cock, I stated that I bet she wished it was the big cock from the nightclub didn't she as I shoved my cock in its place. Usually she would reply with " that's never going to happen, my pussy is only for you" but today she immediately replied "yes Ild love his huge cock in me"!

Hearing that it took all of 3 strokes to fill her pussy with my thick creamy goo! We fell fast asleep in each others arms with the warm island breeze blowing in from the open balcony!

Day 2

In the morning I asked what she would like to do, and we looked over the activity binder supplied by the resort.

Linda decided a spa treatment was in order, and I decided a few hours at the pool, maybe getting into some of the resort sponsored activities like volleyball, or something.

Linda slipped on a light purplish beach coverup over her nakedness, and I just stayed naked. We left the room and walked together to the spa, where I kissed her and we parted company.

3 or 4 hours later, Ild lost track of time, Linda wandered to the pool area and found me where Ild been napping on and off in a chase lounger under an umbrella, while watching the naked people all around me.

The first thing I noticed was her long gray hair had been woven into some sort of a braid. It was tight to her head, then went down her back. There were some beads woven in, and a flower near one ear. The second thing I noticed as she pulled her coverup off to join me in the next lounger was that she had a matching thong on. She had to have shaved part of her gray/ brown bush in order to wear it with no hair showing. She said she had gotten a salt bath, sauna treatment, hair treatment that included the braiding, and had her legs and bikini line waxed., something she had always been too self conscious to have done back home. She also had silver bands slipped over both nipples making them stand out like the tips of a finger! They looked like little crowns around the base of each nipple. She said they used some sort of a suction tube that pulled her nipple in, and the band slid off onto her nipple, then when the tube was pulled off it left the ring tight around the base, keeping the nipple hard and aroused until removed. She was given some sort of lubricant to put on them later when she wanted to remove them, and the suction device to reapply them in the future. She also said she had more surprises for later.

I told her how hot the nipple bands looked, and asked if they hurt. She said no just the opposite, they made them much more sensitive, and the slightest touch made a shock go straight to her pussy!

I of course being a guy had to reach over and touch them! LOL,

She sort of shivered as I did!

We swam a bit, ate lunch in our lounge chairs, and people watched.

Late in the afternoon, we went back to our suite to prep for dinner.

Linda removed her coverup, and asked if I wanted my surprise now, or if I wanted to wait until after dinner. Of course I couldn't wait, and she pushed me down onto the bed, straddled my head, told me to pay attention to her pussy! Then she said to lick her through her thong while she went down on my hard as rock cock. I started to, and as my cock hit the back of her throat she reached back, pulled her thong to the side, and revealed that not only had she been waxed completely bare,she had gotten her clitoral hood pierced! Be gentle she said, as it's still tender. I couldn't believe it. Ild hinted for years that she should do this with no results! Now she had a sort of half round barbell through it. It looked heavenly. Once I looked it over she said I should lightly lick it to see how it felt. It was tender to the touch, but not really painful. I must have spent 20 minutes just looking at it from every angle. She said they told her that we shouldn't really fuck for a day or two, until the tenderness went away, but we could find other stuff to do.

She went back to sucking my cock, until I erupted in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop. When I kissed her afterwards I could still taste my sperm in her mouth!

We got cleaned up, and dressed for dinner.

Linda wore another mini dress, in darker purple this time,with no bra or panties! This dress was shorter, and it didn't take much for her newly decorated clit to be seen. As we sat looking at our menus, waiting for our first round of drinks, who should appear but Carlos, our waiter from the beach the first afternoon. He brought our drinks, and said he had arranged to be our waiter for the evening. I'm betting it had something to do with my wife's prominent decorated nipple poking at her dress!

He kept her drinks flowing through the except dinner, and heavenly desert.

Feeling no pain, she wanted to walk on the beach after dinner. We wandered a short distance past the area lit by the resorts lighting, and she turned and kissed me. My hands were all over her, pulling her dress over her head, leaving her in her sandals and nipple crowns. The moonlight glinted off of those silver rings like jewels. I gently touched her new clit piercing, and felt her wince from the tenderness, so I knew I probably wasn't getting my cock in her pussy tonight. She said she would make it up to me in a day or two. Then right there on the beach, she went to her knees, unzipped my shorts,and swallowed my 7" in one gulp.

Looking around as she sucked me, I realized that we were not alone. The redhead from the previous night and her husband were on a lounge just a few feet away. They had been fucking when we walked up, but stopped thinking we might walk past and not notice them. She was on top of him with his cock buried in her bald pussy. Seeing us making out, and more, had made her forget about being quiet and start moving again on his large cock.

Seeing that we where being watched really turned me on, and it didn't take much of Linda's deep throat action to make me shoot my load deep in her throat, pulling out part way, after the first spurt and depositing the next 4 or 5 spurts into her mouth. She still didn't realize we had an audience, so stood up and kissed me, to my surprise, with much of my load still in her mouth. I savored the flavor in a long kiss, then whispered that we were being watched. She panicked, but being too late, and seeing the position the redhead was in, she calmed down. The redhead, still riding the monster cock in her pussy, spoke up and said hi I'm Jenny, and this is my husband Steve. She seemed to be nearing her orgasm, so just continued to bounce up and down on Steve's hard thick cock.

In a few minutes, while we watched, Jenny went crazy, bucking and jerking on Steve, then as she calmed down he slammed up into her one final time and came deep in the back of her pussy! After a few minutes they calmed down, and both of them caught their breath. Steve reached his hand out to shake so I said hey I'm Mike, and this is Linda! We chatted for a few minutes, and told them we were headed to our room for the night. They said they would look for us tomorrow to share a cocktail and chat.

We went to our room carrying our clothes, as did Steve and Jenny,who were in the building just past ours.

We slept like corpses after our full day in the sun, and all of the sex we were having.

Day 3

Another picture perfect weather day!

Slight ocean breeze, clear sky's, and bright sunshine.

We drank coffee naked on the balcony,talked about her spa experience, then talked about her comment the night we watched Steve and the blond. I asked if she would really consider playing with others. She said it would depend on the situation, but here in Jamaica, otherwise forbidden things might be more possible! We dressed for the beach and then went for breakfast. Linda said while it was still slightly tender, the piercing felt much better. She slathered a bit of antibiotic ointment on it for good measure, and after reapplying her sexy silver nipple crowns, slid a coverup on. She didn't bother with any sort of panties today. She was getting much more confident.

We sat at a table in the breakfast buffet area, and who shows up with a couple of mimosas, but our old friend Carlos. Again he kept our cocktails full!

We were chatting about Jenny and Steve. Pondering if they were full time swingers, or just open to new experiences while on vacation. When Linda came out with " what happens in Jamaica stays in Jamaica", and " I wouldn't mind a try on that huge cock of Steve's". Between the atmosphere, and the cocktails Carlos kept her stocked with, Linda was really getting into this place.

nylooking
nylooking
26 Followers