Gabrielle the Musical Prodigy

Story Info
A musical prodigy & a composer, a perfect pair.
6.6k words
4.05
2.7k
4
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
223 Followers

Dear reader, this story is a little longer than my usual short stories. It is 100% Fiction. I have had this tale in mind for quite some time. Thanks for reading, enjoy! All characters are twenty years or older.

When she walked into the rehearsal hall it was as if time stopped. Gabrielle was a phenomenon, a prodigy, an ethereal angel. The fact that she was studying music in the same university as me was surreal. How could I be so lucky?

As I stopped and stared a buddy standing beside me spoke.

"Whoa back there cowboy, Put your tongue back in your mouth. You don't stand a chance! Just about every professor, male or female has tried to pluck that flower and she has turned them all away."

Gabrielle's long golden hair and fair nordic complexion added to her angelic, unspoiled image. She had an aura around her like golden halo. She was truly a Norse goddess come to life before my eyes. She had been a child prodigy. She could play violin well enough to play in any orchestra by age six. Her voice was spectacularly lovely. She had many CD's that were big sellers over the years.

That little prodigy had grown into a beautiful woman. In fact her visage had graced the covers of countless magazines, which led her into a side line, modeling. She was worth millions yet here she was, ready to learn more.

The concert master called everyone to order and we took our seats. My orchestral instrument is the trumpet although I an a multi instrumentalist.

"Before we start looking at our first piece for this term I would like to introduce a new member to our school Mr. Ralph Williams, an Academy Award winning composer."

I was happy that he had pronounced my first name correctly. I was named after Ralph Vaughn Williams (pronounced Raif).

I stood up to the applause of the others, nodded and smiled and sat back down.

"Hopefully we can teach you something you don't already know." The students got a chuckle over that one.

I guess I should explain how I won an Academy Award.

I was a high school music geek. I was into composition and arrangement. My pal Graham Stark was a film geek. Graham was two grades ahead of me so he was away at film school as I was in my final year of high school. He sent me a text during his second year and asked if I would be interested in scoring a documentary he was making on homelessness.

I immediately bought into the project!

I received an edited, close to finalized copy of the documentary and watched it through. Graham had done an amazing job. The music came together pretty quickly.

There was one troublesome scene. It was an un-narrated sequence of close up shots of the homeless. It was pitiful and Graham's cinematic genius captured all the pathos beautifully. The natural inclination is to fill the scene with sad mournful music, but being the contrarian that I am I just couldn't do it. Instead, I composed a piece that became known as "The Beautiful Theme."

When Graham saw and heard my score he was over the moon happy with it. He especially liked the music for "The Beautiful."

I graduated but took a year off to work on a few projects that had been nagging me.

The film was nominated for an Academy Award as a documentary. Surprisingly, I was nominated for best score. We both won.

--------

It was on my second day at university that I was working away in one of the small rehearsal rooms. I was working on a new piece for another project with Graham. I was surprised when the door opened and Gabrielle walked in.

"Oh, I am sorry, I thought the room was empty." She had a definite Nordic lilt in her voice.

"Nah, I just use headphones when writing. You can come in though, I am just finishing up."

"You are Ralph Williams. I am honoured. I loved your composition "The Beautiful." It brought tears to my eyes.".

"I am the one who is honoured to meet you! I have been listening to your recordings since I was a kid."

"I hear that a lot, but thank you. You dont have to leave. Actually, you may be able to help me."

"I ll help you in any way I can."

"Would you listen to me play this particular passage I am working on? I can't quite the phrasing right."

"It would be my pleasure." and I wasn't kidding.

She played the passage so sweetly, with a purity of tone that it raised the hair on my arms and the back of my neck.

"Your playing is so sensual Gabrielle. If anything maybe hold the high A just a half beat longer than you did. Imagine that you are singing the phrase rather than playing the violin. Where would you have taken a breath?"

"Right at the end of the high A." she smiled.

"Otherwise it is perfect."

"Thanks, I will do that. That was wonderful advice, I don't know why I didn't think of it like that!" she packed up her instrument and turned to leave. She stopped at the door and asked me a question.

"Ralph, are you busy tonight? Would you like to have dinner with me?"

Holy shit! The famous Gabrielle is asking me for a date? Pinch me!

"I would love to! Where would you like to go?"

"Somewhere I can wear jeans and a sweater and not feel out of place."

--------

We went to a wonderful little Italian place a little off the main drag. The wine was sensational and the veal was to die for. It was a very casual vibe and Gabriel seemed to love it.

"So this is your second year here at school?" I asked.

"Yes, I learned so much last year. I love it here. My family and management are not thrilled about me furthering my education. Every day I spend here is a day I am not on the road playing concerts, or modelling, or recording. They feel that this is taking money from their pockets. They tell me that taking time away like this will hurt my career but I want to study, to know music history. I want to experience something normal."

"I get it. You have been a superstar since you were just a kid. I can't imagine what it was like touring like that. I was learning to tie my shoelaces when you were learning the violin!"

"I got pushed a lot by my parents and my manager. When I turned nineteen I was faced by a lot of people wanting to be with me. Men and women, some very powerful people in the industry wanted to date me. What did I know about dating? I was home schooled and spent most of my time practicing so when could I date? I did date a famous maestro but he wanted more than I was willing to give. I lost an opportunity to play with that orchestra, so lost opportunities which means lost revenue so my manager was not happy."

"I spent last year refusing dates high and low. It isn't me they really want, it is fame of being seen with me, the fame of dating me."

"Yet you are here with me tonight."

"Because I asked you. I have admired your work. I also think you are a cute guy. You aren't with me tonight because you want anything from me."

"Oh yes I do want something from you."

"Not you too!"

"I want a kiss goodnight at the end of the evening. That's all, just a kiss and maybe a promise of a second date so I can get to know you."

Her eyes shone and her smile warmed my heart and lit up the room.

"If you hadn't asked for a kiss goodnight I would have insisted on one myself. A second date might depend on the quality of that kiss."

I walked her back to the condominium her family was renting for her. I was ready to say goodbye in the lobby but she took my hand and we walked to the elevators. She was living in the penthouse.

"Please come in, I want to show you the view from the apartment."

Once again I thought this must be a dream.

Gabrielle's apartment was massive and gorgeous. the one side of the main room was all glass and it overlooked the city.

We stood there gazing out over the city lights. Gabrielle stood beside me and put her arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"Now would be a great time for that goodnight kiss." she said.

I put my arms around her and pressed my lips to hers. They were soft and warm. I felt a rush of heat and broke the kiss. I looked into her opening eyes and she nodded her head and pressed her lips back against mine. The rush of heat returned and then I felt her lips part and her tongue entered my mouth. The heat intensified as out tongues probed deeper and entwined. All too soon the kiss ended. I then realized that the heat had also caused my cock to stiffen to a degree that she had to have felt it.

"There, you have now received as much from me on a first date as the famous maestro received. But you Ralph will most certainly have a second date with me."

I walked back to residence on cloud nine!

--------

My study at University was mainly independent work on new pieces.

Graham Stark had a concept for an adventure film, his first foray into a non- documentary genre. We discussed the genre and what we felt the market was missing. Considering all the remakes of old films, we determined that new ideas were rare. So many of the remakes were changed so much to appeal to a woke agenda that they lost the magic of the originals. We vowed that our movie would be a throwback to more rousing adventure. Thus "The Ascendancy" was born.

The score was fairly simple to write. The orchestrations for chase scenes practically wrote themselves. The love scenes were more difficult. I hated soppy love scenes. If you had a soppy love scene with insipid music it was complete disaster in my books. I wrote and re-wrote the "Love Theme" so many times. I was getting very frustrated.

Gabrielle and I had our second date and it was a lot of fun. She had never been bowling so we found a bowling alley and played three games. What a blast! We had pizza afterwards. She got recognized at the pizza joint so ended up spending half an hour signing autographs.

As I walked her home I told her about my troubles with the "Love Theme." She asked me to come up to the penthouse so I could play what I had so far.

The Steinway Grand Piano had lovely tone. I played what I had for her.

"I hear what you say, it is a bit trite. A bit stock, you know what I am saying?"

"Loud and clear! It sucks."

"Let me help you. do you have the footage on your phone?"

"Play it for me. Cast it to my TV screen."

I did. Sitting with her on the piano bench watching the love scene unfold was very much like watching porn with your girlfriend. It was uncomfortable but exciting.

She had me play it through twice more.

At the end of the third viewing she turned to me and kissed me with a real passion and need.

"That scene is so hot!" she said when the kiss ended.

"So was that kiss!"

"What do you hear in your imagination?"

Gabrielle closed her eyes and was silent for a moment. "I hear passion starting to build between the lovers, slowly building, step by step, until it becomes frenetic and uncomfortable, uncontrollable and then the release! Awesome fulfillment and peace."

"I think I have it. Gabrielle, I can hear it in my mind. It start's tentatively like this. I played a simple melody. It builds, I add a harmony, a simple drone note. I build upon it with a counterpoint. The melody is still there but it is complicated by many conflicting dissonant notes coming quicker and quicker. The release resolves into a huge orchestral chord, triple forte! The chord softens and the melody again emerges and resolves back to the major tonic."

I illustrated it on her Steinway. She said do that again. She picked up a violin and played the melody, allowing me to concentrate on developing the theme. It worked, it fucking worked!

She put the violin down and embraced me.

We kissed and she began grinding her pelvis against my leg. I pressed my leg harder and she moaned.

"That feels so good Ralph. The film, the music, I feel so moved, I need, oh I need."

My hand slid down her back till I reached her jeans. I added my hand pressure as she continued grinding. Her breathing quickened became more shallow. My other hand reached between her ass cheeks and stroked her through her jeans. She cried out and began shaking as she climaxed on my leg.

She pulled away, tears in her eyes.

"I am so sorry Ralph, I shouldn't have done that. You must hate me. I am so sorry, using you like that "

"Gabrielle, what you did is just fine by me. Our music and the film moved you so much that you needed release. I am just glad that I could be a part of it. This is only our second date and already you feel comfortable enough to trust me. I love that.

"You must feel the same sort of need. Should I help you?"

"Gabrielle, I don't want you to think you owe me anything. I don't want anything to poison our relationship so early. I can take care of this when I get home."

"No, I want you to take care of it now. So I can see. I want to watch you. I am still ready so maybe you can watch me too."

Yikes, was this really going to happen?

She stood up and loosened her belt, hooking her thumb on the sides of her jeans she pulled both jeans and panties pulled down and she stepped out of them.

She sat in a leather chair and spread her legs apart showing me her untrimmed golden haired pussy. She ran a finger through her crease, still wet from her earlier grinding on my leg. She shivered as she touched herself.

I undid my belt and stepped out of my jeans and boxers. I had kept in pretty good shape so I wasn't ashamed of my body but revealing my nether regions was another story. I was afraid I might not compare well.

Ignoring my fear I opened my legs so she could see my raging erection. I gripped it in my right hand and began stroking it.

"You have a beautiful cock Ralph. It looks so hard right now."

"Your pussy is the most beautiful I have ever seen Gabrielle. Not that I have seen many but my God yours looks heavenly!"

I stroked harder and so did she. Her legs were far enough apart that she could part her outer lips so I could see more. She glistened with excitement. She quickly slammed her legs closed as her fingers worked between them as she climaxed.

I was not far behind her as I was beating my cock like a jackhammer I ejaculated all over my stomach as I moaned Gabrielle's name.

"I have never seen a man do that before, it is so nice! Was it good for you?"

"It was good. You are such a tease Gabrielle. This was fun but as you can imagine it makes me want you more."

"More will come, like the music, it will build to a crescendo but now it must build poco a poco."

---------

I sent the music along to Graham and he was quick to get back to me.

"That love theme is fucking hot! You have captured it perfectly. The rest is great but the love scene is perfect."

"I had a little inspiration. Gabrielle was helping me."

"Gabrielle who?

"THE Gabrielle"

"What the fuck man, you must be high. Are you seriously involved with Gabrielle?"

"Kinda, we are dating. It is early days but I am certainly liking it."

Graham gave me a thorough list of changes he wanted so I could complete the score and soundtrack by month end.

Gabrielle and I spent most lunches together. Ninety percent of our conversations were music related but the rest was about our pasts and our families.

In a nutshell, hers were controlling and making the most out of their asset, their daughter. Her story reminded me of the life of Mozart and his family. Like Mozart she was a prodigy and sometimes the word prodigy can emean freak. Having her kind of talent that early would fuck up anyone.

My family was pretty boring. We were middle class. My dad worked at an auto plant and my mom was a receptionist at a dentist office. I fell in love with music at an early age and I made it my life's work.

We were nearing the term break and she was going home to Sweden to be with family. She invited me to come with her to meet her family. She said she couldn't wait to introduce her boyfriend.

---------

Sweden was cold, the only thing colder than the weather was my reception by her family.

A boyfriend was a distraction, a temptation, a menace and obstruction to their plans for their daughter. They figured if she had to date she should be dating someone who could further her career. I guess an Oscar winning composer wasn't good enough for them.

It didn't matter, Gabrielle and I enjoyed our time together there. The highlight for me was taking a sauna with her. We were the model of propriety until she dropped the towel. It was the first time I ever saw her naked. I wish words could describe her beauty. I will say that with the sauna making her body sweat it also made her whole body glow.

--------

Gabrielle came to me as the Second term began.

My family and my manager have booked me on a mini tour. Vienna, Berlin, London and Milan. It means weeks away. I already know the pieces so no extra practice is needed. I am flying out tonight.

"How exciting for you! Will you be able to catch up on your studies?"

"I will study independently while on tour. I will miss you though."

"I will miss you too. We can text and chat of course."

We had a final dinner together as we discussed her tour schedule and the tight deadlines for the movie Graham and I were finishing.

We kissed a final goodbye, she whispered "I love you."

"I love you too Gabrielle, break a leg on tour!"

--------

With Gabrielle away I was able to put "The Ascendancy" to bed.

I followed her tour online to read the reviews. They were stellar. They referred to her as modern day miracle, a goddess, an amazing maturing of a promising prodigy. They praised her voice, her violin and her great beauty.

The photos in the press all showed Gabrielle in beautiful gowns often in the presence of very powerful and important men. I wasn't the jealous sort but I really had to ask myself where I fit in this picture.

There was one photo of a popular rock star locking lips with Gabrielle on the front page of the Times of London. I clipped that one and put it on my fridge. I would tease her later.

She returned to university from her triumphant tour completely drained. It had exhausted her. For the next few days we hardly spoke. Finally she asked me to pick up some Chinese food and come to her apartment for dinner.

"The tour was a nightmare!" she cried.

"I followed all the reports, they all loved you."

"My manager and family kept pushing me. They wanted me to continue the tour and take it to North America. I insisted on coming back here to finish my education. They pushed me into dates with politicians, impresarios, maestros and recording executives. All of them wanting to be seen with me. I was aggressively seduced by them but refused them all."

"I saw the photos, the one with the rock star looked pretty intense."

"He sprung that one on me. I was completely unaware. His photographer was placed perfectly to get the most salacious shot. I love performing but I hate the crap that goes along with it.

"I'm not the jealous sort but I couldn't help but worry about you. I am glad you are back safe and sound."

"I missed you Ralph. I kept thinking about you. Before I left, I told you I loved you. I meant it and this tour has made me even more sure. Ralph, I want you to move in with me here. We can set up your recording studio in one of the bedrooms."

"Won't this cause a fuss with your parents?"

"I am a grown woman, I will do what I choose. and I choose you Ralph. Please, take me to bed. I want you beside me tonight."

We lay together on her bed. Her naked body was flawless, perfect and practically glowing in the light of the moon. I gently massaged her mound then ran a finger between her legs. She opened wider for me. I kissed my way down her body, her neck, shoulder and her breasts with their swollen nipples. Her breaths became shallow and quick as I kissed her flat stomach and mons. she arched her back and spread her legs further apart. I could swear her pussy smelled like honey. I kissed that pussy, using my tongue to lap up the sweetness of her lubrication. Her clitoris was swollen and out from behind it's hood. I took care not to over stimulate that most sensitive area. She tightened her legs around my head as she came with a sharp cry. As her climax passed I began to insert my finger into her pussy and found her G spot. She arched again and bucked as she came a second time. I moved back up the bed to lay beside her and kissed her.

Rwg7
Rwg7
223 Followers
12