Gabrielle the Musical Prodigy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to pleasure you Ralph"

She kissed her way down my body much as I had hers. I was surprised at how softly erotic her kisses were. When she reached my erection she held it and kissed it. Then licking the head and eventually putting the head in her hot and sexy mouth. This was the first dick she had ever had in her mouth. I began to gently coach her.

"That feels so good Gabrielle, swirl your tongue around the head, yes just like that. Use your hand to stroke at the same time. Take is as deep as you can. That's it, Oh that is so good. Faster now. Faster. When I am going to cum I'll let you know so you can take it out of your mouth if you want. Faster Gabrielle. Oh I am almost there! Okay now Gabrielle."

She kept her mouth on my cock as I ejaculated in her mouth. She spit it out into a tissue and then kissed me.

"Oh you sweet man I love you so much. You are wonderful. It is so hard to stop now but we have to. I really want to feel you inside me but I am not ready yet."

"I can wait Gabrielle, I can wait for you."

----------

I moved in with Gabrielle much to the chagrin of her parents and manager.

We slept together in the same bed. We manually and orally satisfied each other but vaginal intercourse was off limits. A lot of guys my age would have said fuck it and either get her drunk and do it or they would have moved on to another woman. I was so much in love I was willing to wait for her to be ready.

Graham called to tell me that "The Ascendancy" was to get released in North America in two months. We had put all our savings into this project, taken out personal loans, borrowed from every source we could find. We had one major investor. The film had cost of $75million, a bargain. We used great but unknown actors. We called in favours from all the music and film and art geeks. If this didn't work out we were ruined.

The school term ended the same week that "The Ascendancy" opened. It was absolute chaos.

Gabrielle was leaving for a North American tour. I wouldn't see her for three months. I was doing interviews with Graham and the actors for all the media outlets. We were so busy and had so much riding on this movie we were wrecked.

We opened strong. We made our $75 million back by the second weekend. From there on in it was all gravy.

Graham and I took home twenty million each after paying our investors. It was a success and our new projects could be self financed.

Gabrielle was earning rave reviews and the paparazzi made sure the media was supplied with photos. Photos showed Gabrielle on the arm of nearly every Hollywood A lister. Everyone asking Is this Gabrielle's new lover?

She was scheduled to play in New York on Saturday and Sunday. Since I had time and now I had money I booked tickets for each night and booked a flight. I wanted to surprise her.

--------

Surprise her I did as I showed up backstage with bouquet of roses. She pulled me into her arms and kissed me. The camera flashes were nearly blinding. She pulled me back into her dressing room and closed and locked the door.

"What are you doing here? I am so happy to see you! Why didn't you let me know you were coming?"

"I just wanted to surprise the woman I love."

"You have done that! Come back to this room after the show. It is nearly show time and I have to get ready."

The show was amazing. She mesmerized the audience. She played and sang three encores.

When I got back to the dressing room she had me sit and as she removed her stage makeup she spoke.

"This is going to be a bit awkward. I am assigned an escort each evening I perform. It is usually a media figure, movie star or politician. They take me to an early supper, they watch the performance and the usually take me to an event or reception of their choosing."

"I suppose I could tag along couldn't I?"

"Actually that wouldn't work. Our relationship is fairly well known and your presence would put my escort in an uncomfortable position. Please understand that these things are all negotiated up front by my manager. I wish I could have you with me."

"What should I do then?"

"Go to my hotel room. Here is the key. You can stay there and I will come and join you as soon as I can. It could be fairly late so if you are asleep we will spend the morning together."

I felt pretty damn awkward. My girlfriend was out on the town on the arm of another man. If I didn't already have an inferiority complex I sure felt like I had one now. Yes I know it was just business but still.

I kissed her and took off for the hotel. It was a very upscale hotel and the rooms were amazing. I lay on the bed and hit the mini bar pretty hard. I was feeling no pain until I turned on the news and saw still photos of me kissing Gabrielle outside the dressing room followed by video footage of Gabrielle and an A list movie star dancing at some night club. Fuck, that pissed me off. I drank more and turned off the TV.

I was still awake at 3 am and still no Gabrielle. I eventually fell asleep. I awoke at 10 am to find Gabrielle beside me in bed, sound asleep. I got up and went to the restaurant to have some breakfast and some thing to kill my hangover. At 11 am Gabrielle came down to join me.

"There she is, finally. I stayed awake till at least 3 am waiting for you. What time did you get back?" I was trying my best to not sound too upset.

"Probably between 3 and 4 am. It was a long night and my escort was very energetic. I think we went to at least three clubs last night."

"Was he looking for favours at nights end?"

"Don't they all? I said no. He wasn't happy about it but I said no."

"It has to be so hard for you Gabrielle. Is it hard to say no?"

"Not when I can come home to you." she leaned in and gave me a kiss."

"This was a mistake coming here. I am sorry for messing things up. I take it you have a different escort today?"

"Yes, a different one. I wish you could stay though. I have missed you."

"I miss you too. Are you coming back to school soon?"

" I want to but this tour is doing so well I am under a lot of pressure to keep touring. You know, striking while the iron is hot."

"You are in L.A. in three weeks. Can you arrange to clear your escort schedule for me? I want to spend that weekend with you."

"I will talk to my manager and tell him to clear that weekend."

We kissed goodbye. Hours later I was on my way back home.

---------

It was lonely in our apartment all by myself. It did give me time and space to work on music for the second film in "The ASCENDANCY" film series. I also started work on a broadway style musical.

I tried not to follow Gabrielle's tour too closely. Seeing her close to so many powerful men didn't do much to improve my self image. On the other hand the nominations for the Academy Awards were announced. The Ascendancy had been nominated in three categories, including best musical score.

My flight to L.A. was smooth and I really looked forward to spending time with Gabriel. I met her at the hotel just around lunch time so we sat down in the very chic dining room and had a sumptuous lunch and a bottle of champagne.

"Gabrielle, time has passed so quickly It is hard to believe we have been together for a year and a half now. You are a fantastic success and the toast of the town. I have made a pretty good career in music as well. I love you Gabrielle, I can't imagine my life without you. Gabriel, will you marry me?"

I pulled out the ring box and opened it. She gasped when she saw the ring. Her eyes filled with tears and she said yes.

That night in the middle of her concert she paused and addressed the audience.

"I have spent most of my life training, rehearsing, learning, listening and performing. A year and a half ago I was studying at University. It was there that I met the love of my life. please stand up Oscar winner Mr Ralph Williams."

The audience applauded.

"Ralph asked me to marry him today and I said yes!"

Well that should be all over the news tonight!

Yes it caused a stir. Management was not pleased since it screwed up the whole escort aspect of the business. Her parents were not thrilled but they made supportive noises.

The North American tour was half over.

We spent a wonderful weekend together but time passed all too quickly.

She moved on to a concert in Seattle. I stayed in L.A. to meet with Graham Stark and others about the next film project.

It also meant I would be present for the Academy Awards gala.

I had a phone call from the University president. He requested that I take his niece as my plus one to the Awards. He said his niece was very interested in a career in the film industry and this was a big opportunity for her. I explained to him that I was engaged to Gabrielle and that it wouldn't look right taking another woman to the awards. He was insistent that I should do him this favour so I acquiesced.

I sent a text to Gabrielle to let her know the president 's niece was going to be with me that evening and it was as a favour to the president.

----------

"Polly, welcome to L.A. I am Ralph Williams. Get in the limo we are just about on time."

Polly, the president's niece was a pretty woman, I guessed about twenty years old. The weather was fine, so why was she wearing a trench coat? She had a number of piercings and tattoos evident and her makeup was goth inspired.

We arrived at the red carpet and We got out of the limo. She kept her door open, unbuttoned the trench coat and threw it into the car and closed the door. She was wearing the most grotesque, scandalous, sheer dress. It was skin tight and completely see-through. She wore nothing under the gown except for the tiniest thong I had ever seen. She was very good looking and spectacularly built, but I was embarrassed to be seen with her. She stuck to me like glue.

The photographers went crazy. I dreaded what would be online and in print tomorrow. If it was her mission to draw attention to herself she had accomplished that in spades!

I was honoured that night to win my second Oscar. I could only wish Gabriella could have been by my side and not this side show. In my acceptance speech I thanked Gabrielle and I praised her talent and inspiration and announced again that we were engaged to be married.

The press ate that up. He is engaged but shows up with a mostly naked floozy by his side. Wow.

The after party was a bit of a bore. Polly insisted we dance which set the photographers off again. I cut Polly loose, gave her money for a ride back to where ever she was staying and I returned to my hotel.

I hammered out a text to Gabrielle, warning her about the press coverage and the embarrassment of having a guest dress this way. I told her the press would likely make it seem I was cheating on her.

I left a voice message as well.

I hit the mini bar and then the bed.

In the morning it was even worse than expected. Some smart ass got a photo of me giving Polly ride money. They made it look like I was paying off a prostitute.

I tried Gabrielle's number and left a message. I tried text. She wasn't replying.

I left another message.

"Please call me. I hope the press hasn't upset you. It is all a lie. That was Polly the university's president's niece. Please call, this is making me ill."

I knew she would be in Chicago the next night so I caught a flight there.

I finally tracked her down to the hotel dining room at lunch. She was surprised to see me and not at all pleased.

"Ralph, I really don't want to talk to you right now."

"I know you don't but I want to make sure you are okay. Have the press been harassing you? My God this is so embarrassing."

"Embarrassing for me too. My future husband shows up at the biggest awards show with a date, a mostly undressed date. You danced with her. You paid her."

"That money was for her trip back home. I was leaving. I was so embarrassed. Gabrielle, I wouldn't cheat on you. If you don't believe me check with the university. They can confirm her identity."

I should never have accepted the request to take her with me. It was a favour for an old friend."

"I believe you Ralph. I love you, but I have a confession to make to you. I was with my escort last night after the show. We wanted to watch the Awards show so he invited me to his suite. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you walking the red carpet beside her. She kept touching you. When you won she was kissing you. I was so upset I turned the TV off and cried. My escort came to me and held me as I cried. The next thing I was aware of he had his tongue in my mouth and I kissed him back. We got naked and we did the same things that you and I do. I was so angry with you and sad, so I let him have me."

"No, Gabrielle. You didn't!"

"I did. To spite you. Imagine my horror this morning when I heard your acceptance speech. You thanked me and said those wonderful things about me and you confirmed our wedding plans. I betrayed you last night. I gave myself to another man. How can you marry me now?"

"It was a misunderstanding. You saw what appeared to be me cheating on you. Is that so different to me being upset that you have escorts dating you in every city? I trusted that you wouldn't get carried away. I guess you never expected to see me in a similar situation. I wish you had more trust in me."

I sighed deeply.

"That said Gabrielle, I love you. You acted on an assumption that was incorrect. That hurts me, but it doesn't take away any of the love I have for you. If you will still have me as your husband, I would love to marry you.

-------

The North American tour ended and Gabrielle and I married. It was a lovely glorious event. We honeymooned in Venice.

That night she came to bed wearing a sheer white nightgown that only added to her ethereal beauty. We kissed, fondled and enjoyed each others lovingly attention, making love in our familiar ways. She crawled on top of me and shimmying her body down mine till her dripping pussy was positioned against my throbbing erection. I could feel it's heat and Gabrielle's need along with my own.

"Finally my love, finally I can give you the gift of myself. I am totally yours my husband. Enter me, join us forever as lovers. Take me."

With those words on her lips she pushed down and impaled herself on my erection. I swear I had never been harder.

"Oh Ralph, I have wanted this for so long. ahhhh, So good, it feels so good, so right. I feel so full."

Together we set the rhythm of our lovemaking. Musically speaking we were making love in 4/4 then 3/4, like a waltz. Then a quick 6/8.

Near the end we were a little more exotic as we fucked in 5/4 Eventually we finished together with no fixed time signature it was frenetic chaos until I came deep inside Gabrielle' velvet walls.

We lay together panting, holding each other as if our lives depended on it, because it did. We were inseparable.

Nine months later Caroline Gabrielle Williams was born into this world. Would she inherit our musical talents or would she lead a different life? Only time would tell

12